TV-Server (15 Viewers)

TV-Server Plugins created from users for users, can be found here.
Behaviour depends on configuration. Have you ticked the "delete old programs before import" option? Have you tried using the opposite value for that option?
Behaviour depends on configuration. Have you ticked the "delete old programs before import" option? Have you tried using the...
Currently with the use of powerscheduler you can request that the channel listings be updated once per day at a specific time. You...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 TV Server issues DE
I cannot get the tvserver to work with my MP2 install. Have MP1 running fine. I installed the MPextended as instructed. Can some please look over my error log and tell me what I need to do Thanks in advance
I cannot get the tvserver to work with my MP2 install. Have MP1 running fine. I installed the MPextended as instructed. Can some...
I cannot get the tvserver to work with my MP2 install. Have MP1 running fine. I installed the MPextended as instructed. Can some...
Replies
Views
OK. Thanks for all your help, guys. Off to set up XMLTV.
OK. Thanks for all your help, guys. Off to set up XMLTV.
Hi, all. Newbie here. I am having trouble getting my EPG up and running. I installed SchedulesDirect EPG Client v1.3.0.1 but...
Replies
Views
Again, this suggests to me that your EPG grabber is not correctly configured. I encourage you to check it as previously suggested.
Again, this suggests to me that your EPG grabber is not correctly configured. I encourage you to check it as previously suggested.
Hey there, maybe here are some German users around who also met this annoying problem: since last saturday evening the DVB-T EPG...
Replies
Views
I see the xmltv.dtd in the C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal TV Server\xmltv folder in windows explorer but when I hit import in the plugin it gives me tvguide.xml: no xmltv file found Thanks again for all the helpoh jeez!!! when I loaded the location I put \xmltv and when I put in \xmltv\ it worked... so sorry
I see the xmltv.dtd in the C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal TV Server\xmltv folder in windows explorer but when I hit...
I am trying to install SchedulesDirectPlugin. I have 1.11.0.0 Tv Server install and the SchedulesDirectPlugin-1.11.0.1 plugin says...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 TVE XML Batch Editor (1 Viewer) DE
Is there a tool that can batch edit the XML files written by TVE? Ideally it will load all the XML files from a directory and show me a grid of the details. I can correct the season / episode values and it will write the updates back to the files.
Is there a tool that can batch edit the XML files written by TVE? Ideally it will load all the XML files from a directory and show...
Is there a tool that can batch edit the XML files written by TVE? Ideally it will load all the XML files from a directory and show...
Replies
Views
I'm currently a WMC user and have a pretty unique setup. I'm able to get a major US satellite content (the one just purchased by AT&T) delivered in clearQAM, so I simply connect an HDHomerun and have these static channels available to WMC. I have to "hack" the guide and assign cable channel data to each, but it works ok for the 48...
I'm currently a WMC user and have a pretty unique setup. I'm able to get a major US satellite content (the one just purchased by...
I'm currently a WMC user and have a pretty unique setup. I'm able to get a major US satellite content (the one just purchased by...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone, I have been working on what I needed to do since the switch over Microsoft did from Zap2it to Rovi for my Guide data. I have been using for quite sometime MC2XML in Microsoft Legacy mode and I was able to get my surrounding TV stations without a problem. Once the Guide data dried up I switched back to the Zap2xml...
Hello Everyone, I have been working on what I needed to do since the switch over Microsoft did from Zap2it to Rovi for my Guide...
Hello Everyone, I have been working on what I needed to do since the switch over Microsoft did from Zap2it to Rovi for my Guide...
Replies
Views
TV server has been waking up and recording correctly for the last 6 days so I assume it's fixed, The only change I made was to replace the host name with the IP address in gentle.config. Thanks for the help. I'll report back if it misbehaves again.
TV server has been waking up and recording correctly for the last 6 days so I assume it's fixed, The only change I made was to...
Hi, Sorry if this is not the correct forum category. I am using the latest MP1.12 in a single seat mode with MySQL 5.6 I have a...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the reply. I have another thread about the error code I got
Thanks for the reply. I have another thread about the error code I got
(@mod: I wasn't sure where this should go, so feel free to move it) I wanted to share my limited experience with getting guide...
Replies
Views
After a couple of regenerations of tvguide and restarts, it works! Thanks for your hard work. You hung in there with a guy who was sick and tired of something, whatever that was. As an aside, I do high end, industrial contract work and have had the phone call in the middle of the night with a plant manager just eating my tail. Most...
After a couple of regenerations of tvguide and restarts, it works! Thanks for your hard work. You hung in there with a guy who was...
WMC channel guide messed up, so I figured rather than mess with fixing it, I'll just jump ship to a recommended open source media...
Replies
Views
Hello again Ehab I confirm that you can't use TV Server to receive shoofeetv. MediaPortal's OnlineVideos plugin may be your only option: https://www.team-mediaportal.com/extensions/movies-videos/onlinevideos As above: there is nothing you can do to get shoofeetv with TV Server. Regards, mm
Hello again Ehab I confirm that you can't use TV Server to receive shoofeetv. MediaPortal's OnlineVideos plugin may be your only...
Total channels imported: 0 Total programs imported: 0 Import status: tvguide.xml:No xmltv file found; i followed all the steps in...
Replies
Views
Yes, it works fine! Thank you very much for so quick support. Edit: On one of my MP client I got an error message saying "mfc120u.dll" was missing, fixed with installing this: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/confirmation.aspx?id=40784
Yes, it works fine! Thank you very much for so quick support. Edit: On one of my MP client I got an error message saying...
I have issues with VOD Server and using a direct copy from a stream provided from Svtplay.se . They are providing several live...
Replies
Views
Ok thank you
Ok thank you
Is there a way to get, say cable channels from IMDB (WebEPG) and for Antenna (free over the air) from another source like...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 WebEPG stuck DE
Hello, It is definetely possible to delete Program table content from any sql manager software. I'm not sure if it coukd be done from Mediaportal. Alternatives to WebEPG are generally DVB-EPG and Xmltv plugin
Hello, It is definetely possible to delete Program table content from any sql manager software. I'm not sure if it coukd be done...
Hi, I've set up a MediaPortal backend and trying to get WebEPG to work - it seems to have got stuck. I'm using Kodi as a front...
Replies
Views
I have now tried VODServer but come to the conclusion (might be wrong) that it can not be used to run executables when switching channles using Analog tuners in TV-server (which is what I'm using (Hauppauge Colossus)). I think the functionality of VODServer is limited to the DVB-IP tuner of the MediaPortal TV-Server.
I have now tried VODServer but come to the conclusion (might be wrong) that it can not be used to run executables when switching...
I get live-tv in MP through capture cards (Hauppague Colossus) connected to set top boxes. It would be relly nice if there was a...
Replies
Views
I tried it with TVServer shipped with MP1.10 and with the native TVServer of MP2 10th aniversary edition. But you're right, zdf.kultur is processed without failure.
I tried it with TVServer shipped with MP1.10 and with the native TVServer of MP2 10th aniversary edition. But you're right...
I now use Mediaportal to watch Telekom Entertain TV at my pc. Everything seemed to be fine, TVServer is pretty nice configured to...
Replies
Views
Apologies for the delay in replying - I was waiting to get my second USB tuner before undergoing this. Many thanks for the step-by-step instructions. I have followed them and I think I have it sorted out. Thanks again.
Apologies for the delay in replying - I was waiting to get my second USB tuner before undergoing this. Many thanks for the...
I read somewhere that the RT feed which Atlas provide is going at the end of Jan 15, this may or may not be true. Seeing as the RT...
Replies
Views
You can decompile your app with dot.peek to get the uncommented sources back. It's free. https://www.jetbrains.com/decompiler/
You can decompile your app with dot.peek to get the uncommented sources back. It's free. https://www.jetbrains.com/decompiler/
Dead
Replies
Views
Hi. First of all, I'm not using MP1 or mc2xml any longer so probably my knowledge is a bit outdated. As far as I know MP needs a modified version of the xmltv.dtd . But the good news is, this file is delivered with MP1 TV Server and also with MP2, at least if you are using TVE 3.0. It can be found in Program Data folder of the TV...
Hi. First of all, I'm not using MP1 or mc2xml any longer so probably my knowledge is a bit outdated. As far as I know MP needs a...
Hi - have been using mediaportal for awhile now to record ota but have just done manual recordings and never used any epg data...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Web Radio Importer DE
Hello to all, updates are planned for this pluh-in or has been abandoned? Marco.
Hello to all, updates are planned for this pluh-in or has been abandoned? Marco.
MediaPortal TV Server supports web streams as channels, this plugin presents a list of available Radio channels which are streamed...
Replies
Views
I use this hardware with my Dell XPS 420 HTPC to solve a different problem. The Dell has defective motherboard BIOS, with the result that one of the tuner cards disappears from "Device Manager" on wake from sleep. But both tuner cards are present and work correctly on wake from hibernation. The problem with hibernation is that the...
I use this hardware with my Dell XPS 420 HTPC to solve a different problem. The Dell has defective motherboard BIOS, with the...
Download Version 1.4.0.1 This is the stable version of PowerScheduler++ designed for MediaPortal 1.4. There are legacy versions...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 ATSC EPG DE
I'd suggest deleting mc2xml.chl if you are not using it. I've never used/created a mc2xml.chl file, no idea what happens if its blank. Assuming you've already done a MePo channel scan, you can get the physical channel numbers using "Edit Channel". In the picture the Details = 29 5:1, PhysicalChannel=29 and ATSC Major:Minor=5:1. You...
I'd suggest deleting mc2xml.chl if you are not using it. I've never used/created a mc2xml.chl file, no idea what happens if its...
I have XmlTV plugin working just fine for my local Cable provider, but I also want EPG for ATSC. I tried matching the info...
Replies
Views
Yes I'd like to hear more particularly with your xmltv config Please post a detailed guide!
Yes I'd like to hear more particularly with your xmltv config Please post a detailed guide!
More info here: http://atlas.metabroadcast.com/ This is the company that are now managing the RadioTimes xmltv data feed, which...
Replies
Views
That's true. If you have to make changes it HAS to be in MP.
That's true. If you have to make changes it HAS to be in MP.
I'm having a bit of an issue getting my HDHomerun Prime channels to be identified by the SchedulesDirect plugin. Here is an example...
Replies
Views
No problem. Thanks for helping out.
No problem. Thanks for helping out.
It would appear that I am suddenly unable to get tv show series (season) numbers from the xmltv epg data. I have my series...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to use DVB-IP with MP. Because MP needs the internet streams in MPEG2-ts you can't use it out-of-the-box, at least not with the MP in-build functions. I have nowhere found a MPEG-2 source yet, most of them are in MPEG4. I have seen that there is a plugin called VODServer. In the thread of this plugin you don't get support...
I'm trying to use DVB-IP with MP. Because MP needs the internet streams in MPEG2-ts you can't use it out-of-the-box, at least not...
I'm trying to use DVB-IP with MP. Because MP needs the internet streams in MPEG2-ts you can't use it out-of-the-box, at least not...
Replies
Views
Thank You
Thank You
Should both Signal level and Signal Quality be close to 100 with cable? I have 6 on the Signal level and 36 on the Signal Quality...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Satellite Tv DE
Very good info, Thanks Called to cancel cable and they changed the price within reason, so I'm sticking in there with cable. But I will be planning a backup for the future. I got the outside antenna up and working very good. Thanks Guys
Very good info, Thanks Called to cancel cable and they changed the price within reason, so I'm sticking in there with cable. But I...
I am looking into satellite Tv, What is needed as far as tuners for the Tv Server and what is needed from the satellite guys as far...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm looking into using MP as an alternative to my VM box. Can anyone share their experiences in configuring the TV Server to receive DVB-C channels in the UK? What plugins are available to create "autobouquets" / channel groups similar to VM / Sky? Any issues with EPGs or any other "gotchas" to watch out for? Thanks
Hi all, I'm looking into using MP as an alternative to my VM box. Can anyone share their experiences in configuring the TV Server...
Hi all, I'm looking into using MP as an alternative to my VM box. Can anyone share their experiences in configuring the TV Server...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom