TV-Server (20 Viewers)

TV-Server Plugins created from users for users, can be found here.
Hi, I have managed to get around in setting up Comskip on my server/frontend machine. I am currently using Mediaportal 1.5. So far Comskip is creating the txt files and I have the Comskip Timeline Markers coming up when I play back recorded TV. My issues is when the commercials start I press F8 to skip and nothing happen. F7 does...
Hi, I have managed to get around in setting up Comskip on my server/frontend machine. I am currently using Mediaportal 1.5. So far...
Hi, I have managed to get around in setting up Comskip on my server/frontend machine. I am currently using Mediaportal 1.5. So far...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, I have an ongoing problem with the LiveTV side of my Mediaportal setup. I did think it was my TV server that was causing the problem as it would take the server 3secs to preview and/or change channel and then from any client it would take 4secs total time! I then tried xbmc using one of the XBMC GIT versions allowing...
Hi Everyone, I have an ongoing problem with the LiveTV side of my Mediaportal setup. I did think it was my TV server that was...
Hi Everyone, I have an ongoing problem with the LiveTV side of my Mediaportal setup. I did think it was my TV server that was...
Replies
Views
FastSatFinder ;) http://www.fastsatfinder.com/
FastSatFinder ;) http://www.fastsatfinder.com/
Hi Is there any available software to view the signal strength from my satelite dish (LNB's)?
Replies
Views
´ here please, i hope this helps, i don't have the time to maintain this... sorry
´ here please, i hope this helps, i don't have the time to maintain this... sorry
First I developed a patch for Powerscheduler which should avoid that the Server goes into Standby when Clients (not only MePo) are...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am using the WEBEPG and it seems to work fine, mostly, except for an ongoing issue. Eastenders (UK TV, BBC1) is shown multiple times a week (Its a soap if you don;t know the program) and it records OK. Except on Tuesdays and Thursdays, where it doesn't record at all, but in its place in the EPG it says BBC News is showing at...
Hi all, I am using the WEBEPG and it seems to work fine, mostly, except for an ongoing issue. Eastenders (UK TV, BBC1) is shown...
Hi all, I am using the WEBEPG and it seems to work fine, mostly, except for an ongoing issue. Eastenders (UK TV, BBC1) is shown...
Replies
Views
Thanks so much for the quick reply. Mike
Thanks so much for the quick reply. Mike
Gidday, Just wanting to know if there is some way to put the Inner Fec Rate as "Not Set" in the XML file for a certain frequency...
Replies
Views
Hallo Leute, ich habe jetzt 2 Jahre problemlos mit zwei TERRATEC H6 Sticks im Netz von Intergga in Reinach (CH) mit diversen Versionen Mediaportal bis 1.4 in HD schauen und aufnehmen können. Jetzt bin ich umgezogen und auf einem verschlüsselten Netz in Muttenz (CH) gelandet. Mein TV Samsung UE46C8700 hat beim Scan einige HD Sender...
Hallo Leute, ich habe jetzt 2 Jahre problemlos mit zwei TERRATEC H6 Sticks im Netz von Intergga in Reinach (CH) mit diversen...
Hallo Leute, ich habe jetzt 2 Jahre problemlos mit zwei TERRATEC H6 Sticks im Netz von Intergga in Reinach (CH) mit diversen...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 picture in picture DE
and Search exist ...
and Search exist ...
hello I wonder if you have any choice media website to see two or more TV channels at a time. formerly called "picture in picture"...
Replies
Views
to be honest, I don't know. I don't think I am.
to be honest, I don't know. I don't think I am.
Hello, I'm trying to build a TVserver Plugin, but I'm lost on the Setup : SectionSetting Interface/Implementation. The example...
Replies
Views
Hi DJBlu, are you still supporting this plugin, I've love to have this for Media Portal 1.4.... or even 1.5, I've tried it on 1.4 and it destroys the Schedule table within the Database. The only way to resolve this issue is to reinstall the whole database. I'm happy to help you debug if you want !
Hi DJBlu, are you still supporting this plugin, I've love to have this for Media Portal 1.4.... or even 1.5, I've tried it on...
Howdy All, I've written this small plugin to monitor the TV recordings on a TV server. What it does It will monitor the...
Replies
Views
Hi This looks interesting. Is this project still being developed? I have a channel list (attached) that I made with DreamEdit - would I be able to use this with this plugin? Thanks
Hi This looks interesting. Is this project still being developed? I have a channel list (attached) that I made with DreamEdit -...
Starting from the BlackBurn's idea of MPTVAdmin and from the "Import/Export section" of TV-Server Configuration sources, I tried to...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MythTv Backend DE
https://github.com/ARGUS-TV
https://github.com/ARGUS-TV
Hi, I'm pretty shure that this is the wrong thread to ask this. But I was not able to find a better place! Does anybody have...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 All cards are busy DE
Hi. Perhaps you could upload logs?
Hi. Perhaps you could upload logs?
Hello! I have 2 identical DVB-S2 cards in my TV server. When I'm recording something, after a while I get the message that I can't...
Replies
Views
I realize that this is an old plugin, but I'm still looking for a way to integrate an m3u playlist with hls streams directly into MediaPortal alongside my regular DVB tv channels. Is that what this plugin was supposed to do?
I realize that this is an old plugin, but I'm still looking for a way to integrate an m3u playlist with hls streams directly into...
Last Update: 16-01-11 StreamTv 2 Main Features: HTTP Based streaming of Live Tv. HTTP Based Transcoding of Live Tv. HTTP...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 US Channel Logos DE
No help?
No help?
I just spent 3 hrs renaming my logos so they will show up in my TV Guide then all of a sudden they disappear, wtf? They aren't in...
Replies
Views
Great - thanks for the update.
Great - thanks for the update.
Hi, I am struggling to get my Raspberry Pi (Raspbmc and XBMC Mediaportal Plugin) to connect to my backend (running Mediaportal...
Replies
Views
I am looking for someone that can help with fixing issues associated with the Schedules Direct Plug-in in the U.S.A. I have been in contact with a few people that have experience with this tool but have all responded as not having time to put into it and no availability to a USA QAM capable system. :( :) I am offering access to...
I am looking for someone that can help with fixing issues associated with the Schedules Direct Plug-in in the U.S.A. I have been...
I am looking for someone that can help with fixing issues associated with the Schedules Direct Plug-in in the U.S.A. I have been...
Replies
Views
I'm not sure I have the "most recent" version. I've not experienced any issue with the SD plugin or SD since resolving the issue in my previous posts. Still getting 13 days of data. I'm running MP 1.3 final. My SD plugin is set up as it has always been.
I'm not sure I have the "most recent" version. I've not experienced any issue with the SD plugin or SD since resolving the issue in...
@geoffstewart I've been using Schedules direct for several years now and have not run into this before. About a week ago I...
Replies
Views
Hi I have the same problem I cannot get my TV Guide with correct times. I have tried everything, I have ticked and set the compensation to 0, as well as manually trying to set the compensation. How did you reset this and clear the DB. I stuck at the moment
Hi I have the same problem I cannot get my TV Guide with correct times. I have tried everything, I have ticked and set the...
Has anyone noticed the add time offset option is ignored in the 1.3 RC. Not sure if it is a bug or just my setup. All my XMLTV...
Replies
Views
Hagur, Sounds like I am in the same boat as you. I was a SageTV user, and I also wrote an external channel changing program that worked great with Sage. I have a Motorola DCT2000 connected via USB/Serial cable. I just tested the program on my new multimedia box, and it still works perfectly. I thought that MediaPortal would...
Hagur, Sounds like I am in the same boat as you. I was a SageTV user, and I also wrote an external channel changing program that...
Hi everyone, As a long time SageTV user which recently switched over to the MediaPortal TV Server, I've been using the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 USB TV Card XML DE
Thanks for providing the info. It looks like you're absolutely correct - it appears like Windows is seeing both USB sticks, but MP only sees two tuners from one of the sticks (or maybe one tuner from each) - and this has me puzzled... There is no XML file to mess with, and you shouldn't have to do anything special to see the four...
Thanks for providing the info. It looks like you're absolutely correct - it appears like Windows is seeing both USB sticks, but MP...
I have used many Nova TD PCI cards before but now i have purchased USB devices for my hubs I own two Nove TD usb and Win TV...
Replies
Views
Türksat 42° logos "After you have downloaded or created the required logos, you need to put them in the correct folder for MediaPortal to find them. Inside this folder, there is a folder \Thumbs\TV\Logos where you put your TV logos, and MediaPortal\Thumbs\Radio for radio logos." (source...
Türksat 42° logos "After you have downloaded or created the required logos, you need to put them in the correct folder for...
Türksat 42° logos "After you have downloaded or created the required logos, you need to put them in the correct folder for...
Replies
Views
Dear Developers, as channel "MTV Live HD" (Astra 19,2°) seems to NOT transmit any DVB-EPG-Data (Channel included at german PayTV SKY), I searched ofr a source of EPG-Date and found it at www.tvtoday.de. Unfortunately MTV-Live is not found inside the XML of the WebEPG-Grabber www_tvtoday_de.xml supplied with MP1.3. This may be fixed...
Dear Developers, as channel "MTV Live HD" (Astra 19,2°) seems to NOT transmit any DVB-EPG-Data (Channel included at german PayTV...
Dear Developers, as channel "MTV Live HD" (Astra 19,2°) seems to NOT transmit any DVB-EPG-Data (Channel included at german PayTV...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Simple Question DE
Thanks i'll give it a try :)
Thanks i'll give it a try :)
Hello all, Simple question, i may have an idea for a server plugin and i was wondering where can i find a tutorial, example of...
Replies
Views
I just realized that i missed the new completed languages for Catalan and Indonesian in my last release. I will do a new release soon. Thanks for your work here!
I just realized that i missed the new completed languages for Catalan and Indonesian in my last release. I will do a new release...
I am starting here a separate thread for the Transifex Language Teams on TvWishList, which is dedicated only to questions on...
Replies
Views
You can also try it in firefox or google chrome plugin..
You can also try it in firefox or google chrome plugin..
When I have to reinstall MP after a corruption, is there a shortcut to installing only the plugins I want? I can't work out how to...
Replies
Views
Hi all Problem solved,. It was a codec Problem. I purchased the mpeg2 license and configured the raspberry pi (config.txt). Max
Hi all Problem solved,. It was a codec Problem. I purchased the mpeg2 license and configured the raspberry pi (config.txt). Max
Hi all, i'm currently playing around with the Raspberry Pi and xbmc (Raspbmc) I use Mediaportal 1.22 and the XBMC Plugin to try...
Replies
Views
Nevermind, I found out that you don't even configure the plugin at all. Just setup the timeshifting and recording folders within TVserver setup itself.
Nevermind, I found out that you don't even configure the plugin at all. Just setup the timeshifting and recording folders within...
I have MediaPortal 1.2.3 installed and I'm trying to setup TVserverXBMC plugin. I have two folders shared and whenever I type them...
Replies
Views
it does indeed :)
it does indeed :)
Hi All My wifa and I watch ALL of our TV via DVR. We both have crazy schedules, so often get to watch a recording at different...
Replies
Views
i got it to work basically i copied the channel names and numbers from the imdb drop down box i then used dreamweaver to find and replace with comas i then looked at a channel export file from mediaportal to see the xml structure i created one column for each of the xml tags and filled in the values were appropriate i then mapped the...
i got it to work basically i copied the channel names and numbers from the imdb drop down box i then used dreamweaver to find and...
I have comcast cable so I have a comcast set top bx that hooks to my tv via coax. So i started manually inputting all the channels...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom