TV-Server (26 Viewers)

TV-Server Plugins created from users for users, can be found here.
MP1 MP2 epg DE
I use WebEPG and had the same problem with certain channels until I checked the grabber files and realised that some of them stated the source timezone and the others didn't >> once I'd added a timezone to the grabber xml files for the skewed channels, the times were adjusted for my own timezone. I'm not sure how relevant this is to...
I use WebEPG and had the same problem with certain channels until I checked the grabber files and realised that some of them stated...
hello, if this issue has been resolved please point me in the right direction and delete this one. my issue is, it took me a long...
Replies
Views
andreas2, thanks a lot posting. It is a bug during export. I will fix in the next version. Please watch the BackupSettings thread described in the link above. greetings, huha
andreas2, thanks a lot posting. It is a bug during export. I will fix in the next version. Please watch the BackupSettings thread...
- No more manual typing of user settings after a new reinstall of TV Server and Media Portal - The plugin will export all TV...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 NATGEO and comskip DE
Hello! I've just discovered Comskip a few days ago and I record Naat geo and other channels and also can't find the proper setting for those channels. Did you find a good setting? Can you post your comskip.ini? Thanks alex
Hello! I've just discovered Comskip a few days ago and I record Naat geo and other channels and also can't find the proper setting...
Hi guys, does anyone get comskip working on National Geographic? Over here, it works fine on other channels but not on NATGEO.
Replies
Views
Is there any way to get edl fikles recognized and used? I have thousands of recordings with edl files and would really rather not have to re-analyze unless I have to.
Is there any way to get edl fikles recognized and used? I have thousands of recordings with edl files and would really rather not...
To have comskip working: Single-seat setup: FIRST OFF: Follow the instructions in the wiki. Version 1.0.2 and up: Done. If you...
Replies
Views
Hi mm ! Actually, I didn't even think of that .... loll makes sense though! I'll hate myself for this if you are right, I lost so much time last night trying to compile the damn thing lolll... Thanks for the tip, I'll check that out! DW Just go around for checking this out... Took literally 5 minutes including...
Hi mm ! Actually, I didn't even think of that .... loll makes sense though! I'll hate myself for this if you are right, I...
Hi to everyone! Long story short, I am using a firewire enabled STB for my HTPC setup with mediaportal. I would like to use its...
Replies
Views
It would be good if this could be made available to the different projects in "WebService and Mobile Access". So you could potentially have a web or app interface for remote control, TV and media streaming as well as settings. All in one place. Would be pretty fantastic if you ask me.
It would be good if this could be made available to the different projects in "WebService and Mobile Access". So you could...
Is there a plugin for TV Server that allows you to control every single setting via a web server? Quite often I want to look up or...
Replies
Views
Hi tracinjeff The problem is with the encoders. They can be difficult to set up, and even when you get them set up correctly they can be diabolically unreliable, which is why we don't officially support such tuners. Try running the WinDVR software - it may enable the encoders to work for the trial period. Further than that, I don't...
Hi tracinjeff The problem is with the encoders. They can be difficult to set up, and even when you get them set up correctly they...
Good evening, wecome to our nightmare! Just kidding. we are haveing problems with the schedules direct plugin, maybe someone can...
Replies
Views
Hi hey__me Couldn't you use IRSS with its TVE3 Blaster Plugin to blast to the rotor control box? That is unless you want to have the project for yourself... :) mm
Hi hey__me Couldn't you use IRSS with its TVE3 Blaster Plugin to blast to the rotor control box? That is unless you want to have...
I am looking a purchasing a rotor for my rooftop ATSC antenna. Looking at the current channel Master rotor as it has a remote...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody, while watching a recording, my HTPC goes into standby. Started watching at 22:26, standby occurred at 22:32. Both tvserver and client plugins are enabled. Powerscheduler works fine for recording tasks and for standby while idle. Logs are attached. What's wrong? Could you please help? Thanks, Frieder Edit: Solution...
Hi everybody, while watching a recording, my HTPC goes into standby. Started watching at 22:26, standby occurred at 22:32. Both...
Hi everybody, while watching a recording, my HTPC goes into standby. Started watching at 22:26, standby occurred at 22:32. Both...
Replies
Views
okay not sure exactly what i did but seems to be working now. i did re-add all my line up at on the schedule site maybe thats what did it. now i just have to get the second tuner up and running
okay not sure exactly what i did but seems to be working now. i did re-add all my line up at on the schedule site maybe thats what...
okay so heres the problem im having when i do the automatic search for tv channels the numbers dont seem to match up the...
Replies
Views
AW: Comskip process keeps running -> locks files Hi, I have the newest comskip running. Comskip starts when a recording starts. But in many cases I can't move a recorded *.ts file to another directory because comskip locks the file. So I must restart my htpc so that comskip doesn't lock this file anymore. What can I do? olli14
AW: Comskip process keeps running -> locks files Hi, I have the newest comskip running. Comskip starts when a recording starts...
Hi all, I started using comskip when my system was still on xp and it worked very well. Now, on W7, it also does the processing...
Replies
Views
AW: ComSkip files left behind hi peter, you may just navigate to your rec-dir within the batch by adding this C: (or D: or X) cd\files\recs before calling the FOR command.
AW: ComSkip files left behind hi peter, you may just navigate to your rec-dir within the batch by adding this C: (or D: or X)...
Guys, I have discovered this very nice feature not so long ago and had it running on MP 1.0.2 - by manually installing/configuring...
Replies
Views
I think its unlikely that playing a video stopped a recording.Even a slow hard drive is capable of writing the TV stream and playing a video at the same time. Its probably something else that caused the recording to fail. I have slow hard drives in my media centre/file server, and have never had problems playing back multiple...
I think its unlikely that playing a video stopped a recording.Even a slow hard drive is capable of writing the TV stream and...
Hi everyone, im fairly new to media portal and im still working out how it all runs. last night i was trying to record a TV show...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Custom Data Grabber DE
Was trying to compile the filters by myself but I'm not able to compile tswriter since it needs customdataparser.h that is not included in your patch... :(
Was trying to compile the filters by myself but I'm not able to compile tswriter since it needs customdataparser.h that is not...
Hi, I have been working on a little project for 2 weeks now which allows a programmer to grab custom data from a TS stream that...
Replies
Views
NickName, I tried, but do have bad news for you. I was not able to find out the issue over the last two nights when recompiling Emailscheduler. Although i am included in Assemblyinfo.cs [assembly: UsesSubsystem("TVE.DB")] [assembly: UsesSubsystem("TVE.Scheduler")] [assembly: CompatibleVersion("1.1.6.27652", "1.1.6.27652")] I am...
NickName, I tried, but do have bad news for you. I was not able to find out the issue over the last two nights when recompiling...
EmailScheduler V1.0.6.0 released on 17.Apr.2010 Important: I have stopped the development of this plugin, as I am no more using...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Is this plugin still in development? This would be awesome with my mixed environment of MP and PS3's.... :thx:
Hi All, Is this plugin still in development? This would be awesome with my mixed environment of MP and PS3's.... :thx:
Hi folks, I just on my way to buying more UPNP harware, so maybe its a good time to release a preview for those who are...
Replies
Views
AW: Re: powerscheduler++ and epg wakeup Please send logs - have a look at the main thread to see how. Michael
AW: Re: powerscheduler++ and epg wakeup Please send logs - have a look at the main thread to see how. Michael
Hello everyone! I'm trying this plugin but it don't wakeup for epg grabbing....while it work fine for recording scheduled What...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 JSON Interface DE
Hmm ok, I will try :)
Hmm ok, I will try :)
Hey guys, I want to develop a JSON Interface for the MediaPortal TV Server. It should be able to start streams, manage records...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Parental Control DE
No, there isn't.
No, there isn't.
hello!! Is there a plugin to manage access to TV for specific user ? Sort of parental control that let wath tv for a specific...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I hope this is the right location for this! If not please advise and I'll move it I am trying to use the comskip launcher to Launch a powershell script as I am wanting to initialise a query against a webserver once a program has started. So far I have put the Powershell.exe location into the application box, then in...
Hi all, I hope this is the right location for this! If not please advise and I'll move it I am trying to use the comskip...
Hi all, I hope this is the right location for this! If not please advise and I'll move it I am trying to use the comskip...
Replies
Views
I use this to start/stop/restart any services. RemoteBooting
I use this to start/stop/restart any services. RemoteBooting
Hi, I've been looking for a plugin to be able to restart the TVservice and the TVserver remotely from the HTPC clients. But so...
Replies
Views
Is it possible to make a linux version of this program? :)
Is it possible to make a linux version of this program? :)
MP-TvViewer is a lightweight tv player for the MediaPortal TV server that allows you to watch tv on your laptop or PC when you...
Replies
Views
Hi all, i added the provisioning file correctly generated from my piiptv working plugin, but on my nokia 5800, inside the video feed, it doesn't show LIVE TV streams. It shows only recorded videos (both in download and streaming mode). it should show up a "live TV" icon from which you can view live television but it does not...
Hi all, i added the provisioning file correctly generated from my piiptv working plugin, but on my nokia 5800, inside the video...
Hi all, i added the provisioning file correctly generated from my piiptv working plugin, but on my nokia 5800, inside the video...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 CI module DE
Hi, I have the problem, that my CI module sometimes disappears when Powersheduler is making the htpc going to standby or when I program a recording with my CI-TV-card... Is there any way or plugin to reset the CI module without resetting the TV-Server?
Hi, I have the problem, that my CI module sometimes disappears when Powersheduler is making the htpc going to standby or when I...
Hi, I have the problem, that my CI module sometimes disappears when Powersheduler is making the htpc going to standby or when I...
Replies
Views
That is the best I can think of, there might be another solution out there. If there is, it is a well kept secret.
That is the best I can think of, there might be another solution out there. If there is, it is a well kept secret.
HI, I am looking into ways to watch live tv on a XBox 360. Now I found several blogs about the XBox 360 supporting mediaroom...
Replies
Views
RTSP vs TS file for live TV... I have two server/client machines (different households) with non-Argus FTR. Both machines occasionally have trouble viewing live TV, displaying the error "unable to play stream xx". There are a couple of fixes for this problem, one being to change the RTSP Server address from Auto to the static IP...
RTSP vs TS file for live TV... I have two server/client machines (different households) with non-Argus FTR. Both machines...
Drumroll... TV Scheduler is dead, long live... I will not overload the forum here with posting screenshots or listing...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 ServerBlaster Plugin? (1 Viewer) DE
I am guessing this is fixed now as I have serverblaster plugin working fine in Windows 7 controlling my HD-PVR Jon
I am guessing this is fixed now as I have serverblaster plugin working fine in Windows 7 controlling my HD-PVR Jon
G'day, does the ServerBlaster Plugin built in to TV server work for any one? I have the M$ MCE remote with two blasting ports on...
Replies
Views
I don't get such an option, all that happens here is that it marks it for recording.
I don't get such an option, all that happens here is that it marks it for recording.
Hi, my reciver have a reminder function for programs. so i can set a flag like record flag at the program and at start he jump...
Replies
Views
It's a normal Internet Information Service 6.0 - believe me it's possible without any problems. For example gemx Webinterface is a normal ASP.Net Webpage which can be hosted by IIS - if you install FastCGI + PHP you can also use the Webserver for Wordpress or something like this.
It's a normal Internet Information Service 6.0 - believe me it's possible without any problems. For example gemx Webinterface is a...
Hi everibody. Does anybody knows if this WHS Add-in exists? As the WHS has the ability to give access over the internet, with...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 TV Server Monitor DE
Hi, perhaps WIP is the plug-in you are searching for. Regards, MyPVR
Hi, perhaps WIP is the plug-in you are searching for. Regards, MyPVR
I still use the TV Server Monitor utility (still works fine with RC3) to monitor the TV server from my development machine. I'm...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom