TV-Server (12 Viewers)

TV-Server Plugins created from users for users, can be found here.
MP1 MP2 dvb-ip DE
Hi How can I edit dvb-ip config file to view streams from my dbox2? I dont know how. Thanks.
Hi How can I edit dvb-ip config file to view streams from my dbox2? I dont know how. Thanks.
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 On-demand menus DE
Media Portal does not have any standard on-demand features but you could use an IR blaster to control your cable box. The IR Server Suite forum would be the best place to find details on setting it up. IR Server Suite (IRSS) - MediaPortal Forum
Media Portal does not have any standard on-demand features but you could use an IR blaster to control your cable box. The IR Server...
Hello everyone, I quit Media Portal about a year ago. I had great success with it but not being able to navigate my on-demand...
Replies
Views
j1nx - look in parallel thread Automate points to. I have uploaded new version. dimka
j1nx - look in parallel thread Automate points to. I have uploaded new version. dimka
Finally my provider started with IP-TV as well. I love it and got it all working on my RC1 mediaportal installation. I created 4...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Card sharing in MP? DE
AW: Card sharing in MP? What's about this ... >>> It is not allowed to post tutorials and/or link to webpages which contain applications or information about: * Sat-Hacking: SoftCAM, Card-Emulation, Card-Sharing, MDAPI etc. * CopyProtection removal: DVD's, HD-DVDs, BR-Discs, etc. * DRM removal Any violation of this...
AW: Card sharing in MP? What's about this ... >>> It is not allowed to post tutorials and/or link to webpages which contain...
Dear all, there is a way to use the card sharing Like CCCAM, Gbox, NEWCAMD, Scam in MP? Thank you in advance;)
Replies
Views
That fixed the problem thanks. VB,
That fixed the problem thanks. VB,
Newbiee here - trying to get the mc2xml EPG plugin to work but getting nothing. The xml file is created but MediaPortal gives an...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Dvb-ip howto DE
Hi, Where can I find instructions for configuring and using the DVB-IP? Thanks:thx:
Hi, Where can I find instructions for configuring and using the DVB-IP? Thanks:thx:
Replies
Views
This feature is a part of MediaPortal 1.1.0, and nolonger a community plugin. This thread is now closed to avoid further confusion among the community If there are bugs, then please use the RC1 Bugreport forums to report the issues. If you have patches which fix an issue, please use the submit patches forums. :thx:
This feature is a part of MediaPortal 1.1.0, and nolonger a community plugin. This thread is now closed to avoid further confusion...
::NOTE:: !!! This plugin is now a part of MediaPortal !!! --- download MediaPortal 1.1.0 ALPHA As I promised, I tried to develop...
Replies
Views
Hm...ok. I have a DualCore CPU with 2x 2.600 Gb, 4 GB RAM and a fresh clean WIN XP with a new MP 1.0.2 installation. OS runs on a very fast SSD 32 GB Flash disk. I can not imagine that this is a resource problem on my PC.
Hm...ok. I have a DualCore CPU with 2x 2.600 Gb, 4 GB RAM and a fresh clean WIN XP with a new MP 1.0.2 installation. OS runs on a...
Hi guys, I am running TVMovie Plugin for EPG on my HTPC, and ending in problem, that while databse update LiveTV hangs. I gess...
Replies
Views
No problem. Little details like that can be really frustrating to sort out. If you don't mind, could you click the "Thanks" button on my previous message? Glad that I could help. -Marc
No problem. Little details like that can be really frustrating to sort out. If you don't mind, could you click the "Thanks" button...
Hi, I don't know if this is the best place to ask this but I have a problem with streaming tv to another client I installed...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 GMPS Scheduler DE
AW: GMPS Scheduler timer2.dat is a component of imon software. maybe you need to enable the timer in imon manager, but this should be done automatically by gmps. please check the edited link in the post above for the standard path.
AW: GMPS Scheduler timer2.dat is a component of imon software. maybe you need to enable the timer in imon manager, but this should...
Hello, the GMPS Scheduler is now available as OpenSource: http://gmps.sourceforge.net and there is GMPS Forum available here...
Replies
Views
Guys, I really like this request! Perhaps a BDA driver solution is too much work. How about a simple Media Center Plugin? You can still get a clean interface in Media Center using this- Media Center Studio All we need is a standalone TV Client exe that resembles the Media Center theme. This should be a reasonable hack...
Guys, I really like this request! Perhaps a BDA driver solution is too much work. How about a simple Media Center Plugin...
I would love to recieve the TV-streams from my TV-server on any type of MediaCenter frontend. My problem is that my wife doesn't...
Replies
Views
Thankyou everyone for the replies. I am using the standard TV3 blaster from IR Server Suite. I have tried setting the interval up to 1000ms and still no luck. The blaster is sending the command but no difference. I will have to see if I can find the codes for the Samsing box and see if there is a difference may be a code...
Thankyou everyone for the replies. I am using the standard TV3 blaster from IR Server Suite. I have tried setting the...
I am having a problem blasting channel number with the same consecutive digits (E.G 114 will only get 14). All other blasting...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I found a filter or plug-in Direct show filter for DVB -T-C- S in Windows Media player. Hardware support BDA, Twinhan and WDM. Maybe we can integrate this filter for users how like direct show (like me :D) http://www.dsp-worx.be/?n=11 There are still other options for direct show dvb-? like vlc There is a...
Hi all, I found a filter or plug-in Direct show filter for DVB -T-C- S in Windows Media player. Hardware support BDA, Twinhan...
Hi all, I found a filter or plug-in Direct show filter for DVB -T-C- S in Windows Media player. Hardware support BDA, Twinhan...
Replies
Views
Hi, perhaps this answer cames a little bit late, but better than never: You should give a tool called "PVR Scheduler" a try. It supoorts an intelligent automatic mode (IAM) that completely covers both of your use cases. Regards, MyPVR
Hi, perhaps this answer cames a little bit late, but better than never: You should give a tool called "PVR Scheduler" a try...
Hi, this is my problem: If I place schedule my system goes up from S3 and record my show. But after recording the system isn't...
Replies
Views
Here is a small plugin, which I created for my own HTPC. It's the result of an idea which I had yesterday ;) warning: changing process priorities can cause crashes, slow down your system and maybe other bad things. this is an experimental plugin, use it at your own risk... What it is intended for? It modifies the Process Priority...
Here is a small plugin, which I created for my own HTPC. It's the result of an idea which I had yesterday ;) warning: changing...
Here is a small plugin, which I created for my own HTPC. It's the result of an idea which I had yesterday ;) warning: changing...
Replies
Views
Thanks for your feedback Funky I use the same technique as you use with Valks plugin. I have a html-file on the poppy that has entries as e.g.: <p> <a href="http://192.168.0.3:81/Streamer.aspx?idChannel=84&idProfile=0" VOD>HD Suisse</a></p> Strange thing here is, that HD (720p) works better at my side than SD. Since the...
Thanks for your feedback Funky I use the same technique as you use with Valks plugin. I have a html-file on the poppy that...
As it is not directly related with the new plugin...
Replies
Views
bump
bump
By popular request (Well, just Cheezey, but I bow to his infinite wisdom), I am posting a new thread. There is so much going...
Replies
Views
ah, thanks tourettes for the answer. I'm already thinking about an other solution, which is a bit more work to do for me than it could be if someone can modify the Power Scheduler a bit (like "setInactive()" and "getCurrentPlugInSchedules()" - or something like that). I will wait some more days - if there is no further interesst I...
ah, thanks tourettes for the answer. I'm already thinking about an other solution, which is a bit more work to do for me than it...
Hello, I have a question for the developers of the Power Scheduler: Since the PlugIns forward their schedules to the...
Replies
Views
Project X works fine for me every time from the command line. the audio track has the same name with .mp2 extension on mine. Sometimes there can be several audio streams in a ts and each one will get a different name but the main one seems to keep the same file name
Project X works fine for me every time from the command line. the audio track has the same name with .mp2 extension on mine...
First off, I am by no means a script genius, it took me ages to get this far and people with more knowledge than me will no doubt...
Replies
Views
Is there any possibility with any of theses plugins to use Live TV on my Blackberry bold? That would be really great. :D
Is there any possibility with any of theses plugins to use Live TV on my Blackberry bold? That would be really great. :D
Replies
Views
meh swiss tv is poo then :) how about german tv? she mostly used to watch prosieben anyway i think :) and a satelite aint possible in my current flat :( otherwise i would have gone for that :( either way thanks for the tips, il try those apps asap :) and you cant have any of my women :p
meh swiss tv is poo then :) how about german tv? she mostly used to watch prosieben anyway i think :) and a satelite aint possible...
hey my gf just moved in with me from switzerland so now i thought id see if theres any way of getting swiss or german channels...
Replies
Views
An update, Rebooting doesn't help... I have discovered the solution though. Turns out that Vista defaults to returning to standby after 2 minutes when it has Resumed Automatically - that is with no user input. Hence why my scheduled starting of uTorrent was able to wake the system but Vista was forcing a standby 2 minutes later...
An update, Rebooting doesn't help... I have discovered the solution though. Turns out that Vista defaults to returning to...
Hi everyone, I am currently running MP/MPS 1.0.2 in a single seat installation. It all works really well except that...
Replies
Views
Hello Folks. Yes, Navi-X supports streaming from media servers via RSS! We're already doing this with Orb as we speak. In fact, you can make a private playlist so only you can view it or you can kindly share it with everyone else. If you aren't familiar with Navi-X, then check it out!! Navi-X Home Page or Navi-Xtreme Media Portal and...
Hello Folks. Yes, Navi-X supports streaming from media servers via RSS! We're already doing this with Orb as we speak. In fact, you...
Hello. I realy love my configuration at home with tv-server and tv client. But I also have an old XBOX with XBMC installed...
Replies
Views
Here's a giggle. I've been running MP stably for months and months and only tonight was bored and thought I'd see if there's a new version of MP out. I found and installed MP1.1Beta and then remembered that I should get the latest StreamedMP, ForTheRecord, and other staples. I installed FTR 1.4.0.1, and BANG ran into the same...
Here's a giggle. I've been running MP stably for months and months and only tonight was bored and thought I'd see if there's a new...
I just did a simple install from 1.0.0 to 1.0.1 of MP. I don't use SVN versions. Since I was running FTR 1.3.2 I thought I'd...
Replies
Views
I do agree its a little cumbersome to go through the plugins. There is this wikipedia article http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/Extensions-Plugins that might need some updating, BUT it would be useful for keeping track of plugins. I would be willing to spend some time to update this.
I do agree its a little cumbersome to go through the plugins. There is this wikipedia article...
Would you PLEASE remove all the old plug-ins, skins, utilities, etc, etc, etc, from the website that DO NOT WORK or are NO LONGER...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Stop TV Service DE
Hi Rekenaar, You're correct. I'd like to start media portal without running TVserver on startup, then have the option of switching on the service when I want to watch TV. The reason for this is I hardly use the TV card, however I have to wait for the Service to start every time I run Mediaportal, and also even though it doesn't...
Hi Rekenaar, You're correct. I'd like to start media portal without running TVserver on startup, then have the option of...
Hi, Is there a way to stop MP1.0.2 from trying to start TV Service at start up. I'd rather be able to start it up within...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
MP1 MP2 placeshifting DE
yes, but thats not quite it, because you always lose the content that you were not seeing while switching places and turning on the stream again.
yes, but thats not quite it, because you always lose the content that you were not seeing while switching places and turning on...
How many of you need a client to watch tv over internet, transcoded down to fit the bandwidht? Scenario 1: from a hotelroom in...
Replies
Views
ok thank you
ok thank you
hello to all how can i get work my satellite pc card(floppydtv s2 ) with the scrambeld channel i use camd3 vplug and wincsc it...
Replies
Views
Oops, nothing to see here.
Oops, nothing to see here.
This isn't actually my plugin - it was originally done by Ralphy, who posted it here...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 mc2xml problem DE
I agree. The dtd file is a requirement.
I agree. The dtd file is a requirement.
Hi, trying to use the xmltv plugin in TVserver and get the errors as below. I haven't got a xmltv.dtd file so why is it saying...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom