TV-Server (7 Viewers)

TV-Server Plugins created from users for users, can be found here.
Well, that was easy, thanks a lot :) (unfortunately, this did not solve the initial problem, for some reason MediaPortal cannot tune into a few channels which work using a different live-TV program, but I'll try to elaborate a bit further and then post in a different thread)
Well, that was easy, thanks a lot :) (unfortunately, this did not solve the initial problem, for some reason MediaPortal cannot...
Hi, since the channel scan cannot find a few channels (which can be found and tuned in using the software "WinTV", so the TV card...
Replies
Views
I regret to say that what you are trying to do is not going to work. :( (1) I downloaded the plugin and installed it without problem on a pre-release version of MP 1.26. The trick is to use the correct version -- I used version 1.11.0.3 which can be downloaded from this post. (y) (2) If you browse the Schedules Direct web site, you...
I regret to say that what you are trying to do is not going to work. :( (1) I downloaded the plugin and installed it without...
Hi, I have built a new computer for MP and am moving from version 1.16 to the latest MP 1.22. I noticed there is now no...
Replies
Views
Thank you all. I moved all database folders/files to a spare drive. Launched the 1.24 installer and chose "Fresh Install", this prompted the option to "use this install to watch TV". After the install was complete I transferred all the database folders from the spare drive back to the C: drive and restarted the PC. My system was...
Thank you all. I moved all database folders/files to a spare drive. Launched the 1.24 installer and chose "Fresh Install", this...
I have just installed a new Hauppage card to try out OTA TV. On my Win10 installation I don't seem to have a TV-Server...
Replies
Views
Yes, it works fine! Thank you very much for so quick support. Edit: On one of my MP client I got an error message saying "mfc120u.dll" was missing, fixed with installing this: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/confirmation.aspx?id=40784
Yes, it works fine! Thank you very much for so quick support. Edit: On one of my MP client I got an error message saying...
I have issues with VOD Server and using a direct copy from a stream provided from Svtplay.se . They are providing several live...
Replies
Views
I tried it with TVServer shipped with MP1.10 and with the native TVServer of MP2 10th aniversary edition. But you're right, zdf.kultur is processed without failure.
I tried it with TVServer shipped with MP1.10 and with the native TVServer of MP2 10th aniversary edition. But you're right...
I now use Mediaportal to watch Telekom Entertain TV at my pc. Everything seemed to be fine, TVServer is pretty nice configured to...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom