TV-Server (12 Viewers)

TV-Server Plugins created from users for users, can be found here.
MP1 MP2 Can't get TV Server working (1 Viewer) DE
I uninstalled MP, made sure no sub folders were left n any programmes folders, changed the computer name, rebooted, installed MP and set logs and rebooted and ran TVServer. Didn't do anything in regard to S Loopback adapter. I've been using NextPvr since the problem became insurmountable. Only reason it's not a good long term...
I uninstalled MP, made sure no sub folders were left n any programmes folders, changed the computer name, rebooted, installed MP...
I've been using MediaPortal for 20 or so years. Last night it recorded perfectly. This arvo it doesn't - will run videos but not...
Replies
Views
OK I looked in the TV channels list and there is only one entry for BBC One HD (channel 101), clicked on preview and got an error message "preview failed: no PMT found " I think I may have found the reason - I read on another forum that the Bluebell hill mast will not be upgraded until the 27th June!
OK I looked in the TV channels list and there is only one entry for BBC One HD (channel 101), clicked on preview and got an error...
Hi, The BBC have recently made changes to their DVB-T2 broadcasts and now I can no longer find BBC one HD , I have scanned three...
Replies
Views
Thanks @CyberSimian! That's what I did, it was a little bit of work (thanks oh Lord I had a working backup ;)) but now it's OK again.
Thanks @CyberSimian! That's what I did, it was a little bit of work (thanks oh Lord I had a working backup ;)) but now it's OK...
Hi! This is what I get from TVService-Error.log when I run TV-Server Configuration and Preview Channel: [2022-11-06...
Replies
Views
I was able to get everything working using mc2xml and xmltv. I still use SchedulesDirect as a source, but have turned off the Schedules Direct plugin.
I was able to get everything working using mc2xml and xmltv. I still use SchedulesDirect as a source, but have turned off the...
I don't know if anyone is still supporting SchedulesDirect at this point, but I'm about to toss my HTPC in the garbage because I...
Replies
Views
No problem, Thanks for you help I will give other software a try:)
No problem, Thanks for you help I will give other software a try:)
Wondering if someone could help me with a tuning problem? My equipment for tuning are (3) HDhomerun primes each with a cable card...
Replies
Views
i pointed you to the good way, using tvguide.lst, define your "Sydney.xml" inside tvguide.lst, but need to placed close to the file.
i pointed you to the good way, using tvguide.lst, define your "Sydney.xml" inside tvguide.lst, but need to placed close to the file.
Subject line says it all. I'm in Sydney, Australia, and I've downloaded the Sydney.xml file from xmltv.net. Do I have to rename it...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Support waipu TV DE
I´d be interested in that, too ;)
I´d be interested in that, too ;)
Hi all, is there any chance to get waipu.tv | Fernsehen wie noch nie - Live TV Streaming up and running mediaportal 1 eg via ip...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Streaming Server DE
I'm using mediaportal 2.4 + softetherVPN to watch live TV over the Internet. I am using mediaportal 2.4 on the client pc. I'm just curious as to why, when I have a good stream and am watching TV on the remote pc, the streaming server states that there is no active stream (see photo). BTW, I checked the server status with google...
I'm using mediaportal 2.4 + softetherVPN to watch live TV over the Internet. I am using mediaportal 2.4 on the client pc. I'm...
I'm using mediaportal 2.4 + softetherVPN to watch live TV over the Internet. I am using mediaportal 2.4 on the client pc. I'm...
Replies
Views
Well, that was easy, thanks a lot :) (unfortunately, this did not solve the initial problem, for some reason MediaPortal cannot tune into a few channels which work using a different live-TV program, but I'll try to elaborate a bit further and then post in a different thread)
Well, that was easy, thanks a lot :) (unfortunately, this did not solve the initial problem, for some reason MediaPortal cannot...
Hi, since the channel scan cannot find a few channels (which can be found and tuned in using the software "WinTV", so the TV card...
Replies
Views
That I don't know unfortunately...
That I don't know unfortunately...
Current Version: 1.3 - 08 Oct 2013 Downloads: https://sourceforge.net/projects/vodserver/files/? Full documentation...
Replies
Views
ops..
ops..
Hello everyone. I've been using the mediaportal tv server as backend and kodi as frontend from several, everything works regularly...
Replies
Views
OK managed to mass edit for anyone wanting to know just export tv channels and use a text editor (i use Notepad++ ) and just replace for example &amp with &HttpUserAgent=vlc and choose replace all obviously use whatever agent works vlc in my case then either delete current channels in tv server and re import (and setup epg mapping...
OK managed to mass edit for anyone wanting to know just export tv channels and use a text editor (i use Notepad++ ) and just...
Hi, Hoping someone can help me with the following issue. I have been running IPTV channels without issue for a while now (Win7 &...
Replies
Views
Hi, Hoping someone can help me with the following issue. I have been running IPTV without issue for a while now but all of a sudden none of my channels work if the Mediaportal IPTV Filter and url source splitter is installed (Georgeius version), if I use built in default DVB-IP filter it works fine but of course online Videos plugin...
Hi, Hoping someone can help me with the following issue. I have been running IPTV without issue for a while now but all of a sudden...
Hi, Hoping someone can help me with the following issue. I have been running IPTV without issue for a while now but all of a sudden...
Replies
Views
I found the resolution: I had set this registry value set to 0: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\WBEM\CIMOM] "EnableEvents"="0" As soon as I set it back to the default value 1, TV server did no longer say port 554 is bound and TV was working. On MediaPortal 1.4.0 and earlier the reg value could be set to 0 without any problem...
I found the resolution: I had set this registry value set to 0: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\WBEM\CIMOM]...
I've described my problem here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/satellite-tv-not-working-in-mediaportal-1-28.140530/ And...
Replies
Views
Morning all. Ok, seems it works now ... not sure if it was the 1.28 "Prerelease" version (I updated to 1.28 Release) or a mistake I made - only one TV instance per client on AVM's DVB-C repeater. Still, I hope either Hauppauge reworks their driver once they're aware Windows 11 causes trouble (again a new Windows which causes...
Morning all. Ok, seems it works now ... not sure if it was the 1.28 "Prerelease" version (I updated to 1.28 Release) or a mistake...
AVM FritzBox / WLAN Repeater DVB-C channel scan helper This is a new plugin for the current "TV Engine 3", which is the version of...
Replies
Views
I guess someone else uses the e461 Hauppauge USB successfully where switch change between LBNs works. Can you ,please, inform which driver and which MP version you run.
I guess someone else uses the e461 Hauppauge USB successfully where switch change between LBNs works. Can you ,please, inform which...
Hi, my TV Server stopped working when I tried MP 1.28 pre. I made a complete uninstall of all of MP and a new install of MP 1.27...
Replies
Views
I regret to say that what you are trying to do is not going to work. :( (1) I downloaded the plugin and installed it without problem on a pre-release version of MP 1.26. The trick is to use the correct version -- I used version 1.11.0.3 which can be downloaded from this post. (y) (2) If you browse the Schedules Direct web site, you...
I regret to say that what you are trying to do is not going to work. :( (1) I downloaded the plugin and installed it without...
Hi, I have built a new computer for MP and am moving from version 1.16 to the latest MP 1.22. I noticed there is now no...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Free text recording DE
The base products (MP1, MP2, TV Server) do not support this. But there is a user-written plugin for TV Server called TvWishList that may do some or most of what you want. I say "may" because I have not used it myself. TvWishList is discussed in this thread (135 pages!). Note: the author of TvWishList has not visited this web site...
The base products (MP1, MP2, TV Server) do not support this. But there is a user-written plugin for TV Server called TvWishList...
Hi there, I am looking to move from tvheadend to mediaportal (changing from Linux to windows server, when the new hardware...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 tuning problem DE
Hi I have been using tvserver for years and have had this problem for a long time. I use version 1.26 I use a skystar 2 and I use both mediaportal with tvserver and progdvb and the problem is that there are several channels mediaportal that does not tune me even doing a manual search with the data that the channel's progdvb gives me...
Hi I have been using tvserver for years and have had this problem for a long time. I use version 1.26 I use a skystar 2 and I use...
Hi I have been using tvserver for years and have had this problem for a long time. I use version 1.26 I use a skystar 2 and I use...
Replies
Views
The broadcast EPG for DVB-T in the UK has the capability to flag programmes that are interrupted partway through (e.g. by a short news bulletin), and DVRs with appropriate code can use this information to record both parts when you schedule the first part to record. I had always assumed that this capability was not implemented in "TV...
The broadcast EPG for DVB-T in the UK has the capability to flag programmes that are interrupted partway through (e.g. by a short...
The broadcast EPG for DVB-T in the UK has the capability to flag programmes that are interrupted partway through (e.g. by a short...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, A long time since I last posted. I have just changed over to MP2 after using MP1 since 2008 and on tuning the Terrestrial TV channels I could only get about half the current number of channels from my transmitter, Winter Hill. So I checked on the forum and found the latest Tuning Parameters .XML file (here), and copied and...
Hi Guys, A long time since I last posted. I have just changed over to MP2 after using MP1 since 2008 and on tuning the Terrestrial...
Hi Guys, A long time since I last posted. I have just changed over to MP2 after using MP1 since 2008 and on tuning the Terrestrial...
Replies
Views
i don't know if @Owlsroost can look this or @framug
i don't know if @Owlsroost can look this or @framug
Hi, I've been using MP TV-Server for ages in and old windows 7 32-bit PC, and different dvb-x cards (t, s). Some months ago I...
Replies
Views
Thank you for performing this test, and confirming @joecrow 's suspicion as to the cause of the problem. In principle the same problem exists with other EPG sources, such as the broadcast EPG that I use with DVB-T/T2. When a programme first appears in the EPG (7 days ahead of its broadcast time), some programmes have a generic...
Thank you for performing this test, and confirming @joecrow 's suspicion as to the cause of the problem. In principle the same...
TV Server 1.25. Windows 10. This has been an issue for many years, if not since inception, and I hoped it would be resolved...
Replies
Views
Look - General Configuration - Scan Tab section ...
Look - General Configuration - Scan Tab section ...
Can anybody explain me what this settings do. Cannot find answer in Wiki. Tune, Pat, Pmt and so on including Linkage scanner.
Replies
Views
Yes, I would say that 100 files of 1024 MB yields something like 100 GB as a max value. But your reporting gives me confidence that the values you enter are what you can rely on. Thanks! Bart
Yes, I would say that 100 files of 1024 MB yields something like 100 GB as a max value. But your reporting gives me confidence...
Hi, After I update to 1.4.0, timeshifting can max be set to 100 files og size 1024Mbyte. Is there a way to change this max...
Replies
Views
so sad to hear that.:(
so sad to hear that.:(
Recently I added a Magic-Pro ProHDTV Diamond2 TV Card in Windows 10, because no FACTORY driver is support in Windows 10 anymore, so...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon. I realized I never got back to posting the solution I found. Basically, I think I broke this on my own. I had made some registry changes to attempt to increase the video quality, which ended up not being supported by Kodi. Attached is a screenshot of what my final (working) settings are, just in case anyone else...
Good afternoon. I realized I never got back to posting the solution I found. Basically, I think I broke this on my own. I had...
Good morning. Back a few months ago, I replaced my original HTPC with updated hardware. I have a few Hauppauge ATSC tuners I'm...
Replies
Views
Thank you all. I moved all database folders/files to a spare drive. Launched the 1.24 installer and chose "Fresh Install", this prompted the option to "use this install to watch TV". After the install was complete I transferred all the database folders from the spare drive back to the C: drive and restarted the PC. My system was...
Thank you all. I moved all database folders/files to a spare drive. Launched the 1.24 installer and chose "Fresh Install", this...
I have just installed a new Hauppage card to try out OTA TV. On my Win10 installation I don't seem to have a TV-Server...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 TV-SERVER control DE
What we see is TV server Crash after several days, if we can restart ad tune back the system can continue, otherwise someone needs to reopen th-server and choose the channel to assign to RTSP.
What we see is TV server Crash after several days, if we can restart ad tune back the system can continue, otherwise someone needs...
We are writing or display software that use TV-server as input. How is possible to Tune TV-SERVER from an external application...
Replies
Views
Thank you very much Lehmden for as quick replay. As much I looked and just didn't see it...
Thank you very much Lehmden for as quick replay. As much I looked and just didn't see it...
Hi everybody, Just giving a try to MP2, coming from WMCE with DVBLink TV server to watch/record IPTV channels. DVBLink worked...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom