[untested] MediaPortal 1.1.0 ALPHA svn-builds (1 Viewer)

This forum contains untested builds of MediaPortal 1. You need MediaPortal 1.1.0 ALPHA installed to use them. Please use the Bugreport Forums for Bug-reporting!
what about adding logs?? thanks!
what about adding logs?? thanks!
Infos: These Subversion-snaps are compiled automatically, every week on friday. They are not pre-tested, so please use the backup...
Replies
Views
I have had a situation where I let the TV-Server and client stay turned on all night (to test if there were any problems) and then in the morning MP has closed itself (probably an execution error). Does this sound like a problem that involves the fix? Could you be more specific about what will be changed? I ran 1.0.2 for a pretty...
I have had a situation where I let the TV-Server and client stay turned on all night (to test if there were any problems) and then...
Infos: These Subversion-snaps are compiled automatically, every week on friday. They are not pre-tested, so please use the backup...
Replies
Views
I've dropped the .dl int the TVServer folder d I need to do anything with the script in the tvguide.patch. :S No problem, fixed in the latest SVN,
I've dropped the .dl int the TVServer folder d I need to do anything with the script in the tvguide.patch. :S No problem, fixed...
Replies
Views
Recordet TV-Shows will not be displayed! Hi Devs! Inside MP recordet TV-Shows will not be displayed! I get an empty screen! Import of recordings after install in 'setupTV' doesn't work too! If i click 'Import' nothing happens! Best regards Helios
Recordet TV-Shows will not be displayed! Hi Devs! Inside MP recordet TV-Shows will not be displayed! I get an empty screen...
Replies
Views
Hi1 Try with this core.dll
Hi1 Try with this core.dll
Replies
Views
Well, it fails in creating the thumbs so it won't matter when it's run. If it only tried once per file and then gives up it wouldn't stall the system. Just lose the thumbs :)
Well, it fails in creating the thumbs so it won't matter when it's run. If it only tried once per file and then gives up it...
Replies
Views
You're right, I accidently used winzip instead of 7zip and dragged the files to the folder. My WebEPG.xml was empty. I think it will work now, Thanks!
You're right, I accidently used winzip instead of 7zip and dragged the files to the folder. My WebEPG.xml was empty. I think it...
Infos: These Subversion-snaps are compiled automatically, every week on friday. They are not pre-tested, so please use the...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom