[untested] MediaPortal 1.1.0 BETA svn-builds (3 Viewers)

archived svn-testbuilds
Re: MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-02-06-2010 13-59h - Revision:24975.rar RC1 is out. Thread locked. Simone
Re: MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-02-06-2010 13-59h - Revision:24975.rar RC1 is out. Thread locked. Simone
Infos: These Subversion-snaps are compiled automatically, every week on friday. They are not pre-tested, so please use the backup...
Replies
Views
Re: MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-01-08-2010 02-15h - Revision:24669.rar Thread closed, since there is a new build. Please test with the new build and only report bugs based on this. Best wishes, Mark
Re: MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-01-08-2010 02-15h - Revision:24669.rar Thread closed, since there is a new build. Please test with...
Infos: These Subversion-snaps are compiled automatically, every week on friday. They are not pre-tested, so please use the backup...
Replies
Views
Re: MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-12-24-2009 16-14h - Revision:24553.rar Thread closed, since there is a newer SVN. Best wishes, Mark
Re: MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-12-24-2009 16-14h - Revision:24553.rar Thread closed, since there is a newer SVN. Best wishes...
Replies
Views
Re: MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-11-30-2009 21-44h - Revision:24281.rar You cannot update 1.0.2 with a SVN build. You need 1.1.0 Beta as base. When using SVN, please install always the latest. Simone
Re: MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-11-30-2009 21-44h - Revision:24281.rar You cannot update 1.0.2 with a SVN build. You need 1.1.0...
Replies
Views
hmmm indeed, problem also occurs with the 2009.11.30 svn, bleh, almost giving up, running vmr9 now also for the moment, the problem's driving me crazy )(!*@&
hmmm indeed, problem also occurs with the 2009.11.30 svn, bleh, almost giving up, running vmr9 now also for the moment, the...
Replies
Views
New build released. * Thread closed * Simone
New build released. * Thread closed * Simone
Replies
Views
Changelog MediaPortal TVServer ========================== Always remember that SVN builds are for testing purposes. Your feedback will be appreciated BUT PLEASE follow guidelines and attach logs. Make sure your report is related to THIS SVN.
Changelog MediaPortal TVServer ========================== Always remember that SVN builds are for testing purposes...
Replies
Views
Hey ravenrocks, Go to the mediaportal.xml file and find this entry: <section name="volume"> <entry name="digital">no</entry> Change no to yes. Save and don't open MP config, but MP itself and see if your remote works.
Hey ravenrocks, Go to the mediaportal.xml file and find this entry: <section name="volume"> <entry name="digital">no</entry>...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a problem with EVR (TV) and Win7 home: If I set EVR in Direct show Filter control, live TV / MP don't get's focus. I still can see the windows Button of the taskbar and no remote comand is accepted! If I click onece to the window, everything is fine. With VMR9 everything works fine, too. Has anybody a solution...
Hello, I have a problem with EVR (TV) and Win7 home: If I set EVR in Direct show Filter control, live TV / MP don't get's focus...
Replies
Views
<...> post erased, please disregard, wrong thread..
<...> post erased, please disregard, wrong thread..
Replies
Views
LiveTV Freeze Hi all after updating to this svn I have the same problem with LiveTV freeze. I have read that this ist since this ?livemedia555? something integration. I wantet to help and made some tests: - delete all logs - start TVService - start mediaportal - after some time LiveTV freeze (3 times) - collected logs an here...
LiveTV Freeze Hi all after updating to this svn I have the same problem with LiveTV freeze. I have read that this ist since this...
Replies
Views
Can't change channel on client. The title says it all. When I try to change channel on a client the pictures get black like it changing channel and then after some time maybe 15 sec, a still pic from the old channel comes on and nothing happens, but MP is not frozen. I can turn TV of and on and see the new channel. And if I look in...
Can't change channel on client. The title says it all. When I try to change channel on a client the pictures get black like it...
Replies
Views
We are aware of the DVB issues and released an updated SVN build with a fix for this showstopper. :sorry: for the inconvenience. Simone
We are aware of the DVB issues and released an updated SVN build with a fix for this showstopper. :sorry: for the inconvenience...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom