untested MediaPortal and TV-Server 1.0 RC1 svn-bui (4 Viewers)

Archive for untested MediaPortal and TV-Server 1.0 RC1 svn-builds
Hi I really want this to work but just can't. Im also using vista 32 bit. and as far as I can find Media Portal has no files in my appdata so where do i put it to make it work? many thanks
Hi I really want this to work but just can't. Im also using vista 32 bit. and as far as I can find Media Portal has no files in my...
Infos: These Subversion-snaps are compiled automatically, every week on friday. They are not pre-tested, so please use the...
Replies
Views
In this SVN, there is an issue with recorded TV. When i watch a live broadcast, i get a good picture with no artifacts and Dolby sound (either 2 or 5 channel depending on the show). If i record the show, when i watch it back, i get terrible interlacing atrifacts and only stereo sound. I'm pretty sure it's not a codec selection...
In this SVN, there is an issue with recorded TV. When i watch a live broadcast, i get a good picture with no artifacts and Dolby...
Infos: These Subversion-snaps are compiled automatically, every week on friday. They are not pre-tested, so please use the backup...
Replies
Views
Keymap woes Whenever I build and install the latest build, i choose not to uninstall, because I want to keep my settings. This works in every aspect except the keymap, which is being overwritten each time. Would be very nice to have that fixed. Oh, and another thing. I cannot enter characters like dot or comma, they map to some...
Keymap woes Whenever I build and install the latest build, i choose not to uninstall, because I want to keep my settings. This...
Infos: These Subversion-snaps are compiled automatically, every week on friday. They are not pre-tested, so please use the...
Replies
Views
uups wrong SVN
uups wrong SVN
Infos: These Subversion-snaps are compiled automatically, every week on friday. They are not pre-tested, so please use the backup...
Replies
Views
Thanks mate, this solved my problem! I've been searching for hours why I was getting the error 'unable to start timeshift - unknown error occured'. Dropping the tvlibrary database using mysql command line fixed the problem. FYI, I am using TVE3 that is packaged with the RC1 installer (+ MySQL 5). Aside from the fact that I really...
Thanks mate, this solved my problem! I've been searching for hours why I was getting the error 'unable to start timeshift - unknown...
Replies
Views
Power Scheduler Plugin Issue: Infinite Standby - Wakeup Loop I have a Microsoft Taskmanager Job waking up the computer every morning at 8:00. First a process MPDummy is started to prevent Power scheduler to bring the system into standby. There seems to be a bug in the latest version and the system is going into standby and waking up...
Power Scheduler Plugin Issue: Infinite Standby - Wakeup Loop I have a Microsoft Taskmanager Job waking up the computer every...
Replies
Views
tvserver: Dropped recordings I saw an odd thing today - had scheduled recording of Heroes for 10-10.45 (12th-6-08) Ended up with just few minutes at end. The tvserver/tswriter logs show that recording started - at least a see a log for set filename. Then it says it started just near the end at 10.45ish And then ended at...
tvserver: Dropped recordings I saw an odd thing today - had scheduled recording of Heroes for 10-10.45 (12th-6-08) Ended up...
Replies
Views
in the imdb search in "my movies" I've two file in folder: "The andromeda strain.mkv" (the original '70 film ) "The andromeda strain (2008).mkv" (the miniseries tv remake) when I choose "The andromeda strain (2008)" from imdb its related image is selected for both items and delete the first one. This is not related to this...
in the imdb search in "my movies" I've two file in folder: "The andromeda strain.mkv" (the original '70 film ) "The andromeda...
Replies
Views
I really appreciate the work done on MediaPortal so far and I'm using it now for more than a year for TV recording. It's the best solution I've found and outperforms all the commercial solutions I've tested so far (e.g. Sceneo Bonavista etc.) I have started using V2.2.0, and upgraded then to V2.3.0. Unfortunately I have to say that...
I really appreciate the work done on MediaPortal so far and I'm using it now for more than a year for TV recording. It's the best...
Replies
Views
ISO playback black screen When playing some .ISO files the screen goes black. Audio is still working so you can hear the movie dialogue. The work around is to press stop the press play and click Yes to play from last stop time. (update: better work around is to pause then play, or FF then play). After the work around it plays the...
ISO playback black screen When playing some .ISO files the screen goes black. Audio is still working so you can hear the movie...
Replies
Views
Any chance to have a last rc1 svn version equal to official rc2?
Any chance to have a last rc1 svn version equal to official rc2?
Replies
Views
The last two SVN and also the new SVN 06-13-2008 23-32h - Revision:19376. There are no exclamation marks in the device manager. I've also not installed any new driver since 6 month. The TVservice can not be stopped with the service manager. I have to kill the process via task manager. A restart of the service directly after...
The last two SVN and also the new SVN 06-13-2008 23-32h - Revision:19376. There are no exclamation marks in the device manager...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom