untested MediaPortal and TV-Server 1.0 RC2 svn-bui (5 Viewers)

This forum contains untested builds of MediaPortal and TV-Server. You need MediaPortal 1.0 RC2 and / or TV-Server 1.0 RC2 installed to use them. Please use the Bugreport Forums for Bug-reporting!
I'm a new user trying to get this program running for the first time. I was having the "Start service?" "Service not started" problem. I replaced the .dll as recommended and now when I try and run the TV server configuration it asks if I want to start the service and I tell it yes and nothing happens. I tried starting it manually but...
I'm a new user trying to get this program running for the first time. I was having the "Start service?" "Service not started"...
Infos: These Subversion-snaps are compiled automatically, every week on friday. They are not pre-tested, so please use the...
Replies
Views
Hallo! Habe nun des öfteren das Problem, das laut Log nach dem Senderwechsel eine Speicherverletzung aufgrund des EPG-Grabbers auftritt???? Kann man diesen Grabber eigenlich auch standalone aufrufen und zum Beispiel dem Scheduler übergeben??? Mir kommt vor das der Grabber das System instabil macht. Leider hab ich auf diesem...
Hallo! Habe nun des öfteren das Problem, das laut Log nach dem Senderwechsel eine Speicherverletzung aufgrund des EPG-Grabbers...
Infos: These Subversion-snaps are compiled automatically, every week on friday. They are not pre-tested, so please use the backup...
Replies
Views
OK, i will do so... take a look there
OK, i will do so... take a look there
Infos: These Subversion-snaps are compiled automatically, every week on friday. They are not pre-tested, so please use the backup...
Replies
Views
I use Vista and i have the same problem with the HD channels.
I use Vista and i have the same problem with the HD channels.
Replies
Views
PowerDVD 7 Ultra (i.e. version 7.3) provides an H264 decoder as well because it supports Blu-ray and HD-DVD
PowerDVD 7 Ultra (i.e. version 7.3) provides an H264 decoder as well because it supports Blu-ray and HD-DVD
Replies
Views
Thanx Vuego volume settings was the problem :-)
Thanx Vuego volume settings was the problem :-)
Replies
Views
Hello gibman, I tried it out briefly - it works! The logfile shows 50Hz instead of 60Hz and the behaviour is good. I really only replaced/added the three files (exe and dll), and did not dive into the configuration of different refresh rates - I must admit that I found this feature interesting and complicated. However I don't see...
Hello gibman, I tried it out briefly - it works! The logfile shows 50Hz instead of 60Hz and the behaviour is good. I really only...
Replies
Views
I have a similar problem that I get subtitles from a different channel on the same transponder, but for this to happen I have to switch between channels on the same transponder several times in a specific order and that's nothing I do very regulary on these channels and besides that it's a very minor bug so i haven't bothered...
I have a similar problem that I get subtitles from a different channel on the same transponder, but for this to happen I have to...
Replies
Views
Nope not there on my system. I looked it up in google like you said and everybody that was complaining had Vista. Uhh there's your problem right there. I wouldn't touch Vista with a 10 foot clown pole. XP will be supported until like 2015. What's the rush to switch?
Nope not there on my system. I looked it up in google like you said and everybody that was complaining had Vista. Uhh there's your...
Replies
Views
Great to hear that there is a new snaphot coming! :thx: The new snapshot has arrived: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-tv-server-1-0-rc2-svn-builds-268/mediaportal-svn-snapshot-10-02-2008-19-45h-revision-20372-rar-45954/
Great to hear that there is a new snaphot coming! :thx: The new snapshot has arrived...
Infos: These Subversion-snaps are compiled automatically, every week on friday. They are not pre-tested, so please use the...
Replies
Views
The problem with MP+evr+aero only (vmr9 work) and reclock is related to vsynch control: http://forum.*******.com/showpost.php?p=137684&postcount=1419 http://forum.*******.com/showpost.php?p=137692&postcount=1420 http://forum.*******.com/showpost.php?p=137725&postcount=1421 the reclock log can log these issue: "red5, you...
The problem with MP+evr+aero only (vmr9 work) and reclock is related to vsynch control...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom