untested MediaPortal and TV-Server 1.0 RC3 svn-bui (1 Viewer)

This forum contains untested builds of MediaPortal and TV-Server. You need MediaPortal 1.0 RC3 and / or TV-Server 1.0 RC3 installed to use them. Please use the Bugreport Forums for Bug-reporting!
RC4 - go get it ;)
RC4 - go get it ;)
Infos: These Subversion-snaps are compiled automatically, every week on friday. They are not pre-tested, so please use the backup...
Replies
Views
how small a bug ? :D as i just installed on my dev machine...
how small a bug ? :D as i just installed on my dev machine...
Infos: These Subversion-snaps are compiled automatically, every week on friday. They are not pre-tested, so please use the backup...
Replies
Views
i used an old DirectInput.xml copy and worked again. it came from mprc3 without svns.
i used an old DirectInput.xml copy and worked again. it came from mprc3 without svns.
Replies
Views
Hi, Yes, finally someone else seeing this problem. This has been an issue for quite a while now, and I found it hard to reproduce. However, you seem to have nailed it. If you play a recording back, then stop it manually before the end, no other recording can be played until you quit and restart MediaPortal. This is with .ts...
Hi, Yes, finally someone else seeing this problem. This has been an issue for quite a while now, and I found it hard to...
Replies
Views
Here's the new SVN build which fixes the audioscrobbler/last.fm issues and the configuration as well: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/untested-mediaportal-tv-server-1-0-rc3-svn-builds-268/mediaportal-svn-snapshot-10-26-2008-10-40h-revision-20602-rar-47403/
Here's the new SVN build which fixes the audioscrobbler/last.fm issues and the configuration as well...
Replies
Views
I can see this being useful. For myself, I've got the Power button on my remote programmed to Exit LiveTV, Stop and shut down the TV and Audio system in one press. Other times, I hit the green button to go to Basic Home, then hit the Stop key. regards Chuck
I can see this being useful. For myself, I've got the Power button on my remote programmed to Exit LiveTV, Stop and shut down...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom