[untested] MediaPortal and TV-Server 1.0 svn-build (1 Viewer)

archived svn-testbuilds
Updated to v.1.0.1 and everything went right!
Updated to v.1.0.1 and everything went right!
Infos: These Subversion-snaps are compiled automatically, every week on friday. They are not pre-tested, so please use the backup...
Replies
Views
That explains a lot, thanks :)
That explains a lot, thanks :)
Infos: These Subversion-snaps are compiled automatically, every week on friday. They are not pre-tested, so please use the backup...
Replies
Views
Again to remind to all, SVN threads aren't a place to report any 3rd party bugs to us :P
Again to remind to all, SVN threads aren't a place to report any 3rd party bugs to us :P
Replies
Views
Ah ok, I'll try this :) But I want my xface! ;)
Ah ok, I'll try this :) But I want my xface! ;)
Replies
Views
How you did that? I looked everywhere, but couln't find a way to update directx 10 (windows update, microsoft website, etc).
How you did that? I looked everywhere, but couln't find a way to update directx 10 (windows update, microsoft website, etc).
Replies
Views
Using MediaPortal Automatic merits... I am trying to work through what I think is a very strange problem. My system is Vista32SP1 on a Intel DG45ID with HDMI out, with Divx 7.0, madflac (latest), ac3 filter (1.51), and latest Matroska Splitter. I have the enabled the setting for "automatic directX filter settings" (sorry, cant...
Using MediaPortal Automatic merits... I am trying to work through what I think is a very strange problem. My system is Vista32SP1...
Replies
Views
Hi, With this SVN, for me at least, settings for screen selector are being ignored and not written to the XML config file. I can change them manually and this seems to work. The strange thing is that config remembers the setting, just that MP ignores it and it is not set up in the XML file. This was after a fresh install of V1 and...
Hi, With this SVN, for me at least, settings for screen selector are being ignored and not written to the XML config file. I can...
Infos: These Subversion-snaps are compiled automatically, every week on friday. They are not pre-tested, so please use the...
Replies
Views
Can confirm this on my system as well. Did work with 1.0. Also the issue is present in the latest SVN as well...
Can confirm this on my system as well. Did work with 1.0. Also the issue is present in the latest SVN as well...
Infos: These Subversion-snaps are compiled automatically, every week on friday. They are not pre-tested, so please use the...
Replies
Views
Configuration.exe doesn't work after restoring to this SVN Hi Devs, hi community! After switching back from the newest SVN to this one, "Configuration.exe" doesn't work! I get this error message: This is the content of the message: Can you please help? Best regards Helios
Configuration.exe doesn't work after restoring to this SVN Hi Devs, hi community! After switching back from the newest SVN to...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom