untested 'Nightly Builds' of TV-Server (5 Viewers)

Download and discuss TV-Servers 'Nightly Builds'
MP1 MP2 Found a Bug? DE
If you think that you have found a Bug, then please start a detailed bugreport -->here<-- :thx:
If you think that you have found a Bug, then please start a detailed bugreport -->here<-- :thx:
Replies
Views
Hi, clicking the above link says "You are not allowed to view this page." ??? any solution???
Hi, clicking the above link says "You are not allowed to view this page." ??? any solution???
[SIZE="2"][FONT="Verdana"]General Infos: Please visit our Wiki-Guide before you try out this engine. We also provide some...
Replies
Views
Have you try diabling EPG while timeshifting?? I had the same problem and I thing that I was fixed removing EPG timeshipting... Iosu
Have you try diabling EPG while timeshifting?? I had the same problem and I thing that I was fixed removing EPG timeshipting...
[SIZE="2"][FONT="Verdana"]General Infos: Please visit our Wiki-Guide before you try out this engine. We also provide some...
Replies
Views
Hi i would like to add another wote for function which could allow us to select one of two mono languages which can be transmited in one stereo channel. Possibility to choose it when scheduling record would be awsome. Possibility of switching those audio channels (L/R) to mono would be beutifful. Here in Czech are some old...
Hi i would like to add another wote for function which could allow us to select one of two mono languages which can be transmited...
Replies
Views
I have problems lately getting the service to stop properly. if i manually stop/start the service a couple times in setup, the service locks up. I can't even taskkill the tvservice.exe I end up having to reboot. also in setup if i select a channel then select another channel it will give me an 'all cards are busy error' instead of...
I have problems lately getting the service to stop properly. if i manually stop/start the service a couple times in setup, the...
Replies
Views
ohh lol my bad :( thought he said 18550 because that was the one i seen and usually they jump in numbers more then 3 :)
ohh lol my bad :( thought he said 18550 because that was the one i seen and usually they jump in numbers more then 3 :)
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Faulty scheduling conflict I have three tuners installed: - Pinnacle PCTV Dual DVBT Pro Tuner 1 (priority 4, Channels SVT1, SVT2, TV4 mapped) - Pinnacle PCTV Dual DVBT Pro Tuner 2 (priority 3, Channels SVT1, SVT2, TV4 mapped) - TwinhanDTV Ter-CI (priority 2, (Channels SVT1, SVT2, TV3, TV4 mapped) When doing manually recordings...
Faulty scheduling conflict I have three tuners installed: - Pinnacle PCTV Dual DVBT Pro Tuner 1 (priority 4, Channels SVT1, SVT2...
Replies
Views
1) open command promt 2) goto MP install directory 3) type regsvr32 TsReader.ax Check if the filter registers correctly.
1) open command promt 2) goto MP install directory 3) type regsvr32 TsReader.ax Check if the filter registers correctly.
Replies
Views
I played around with it a little bit more and it seems that the actual channel switch is really just very delayed.
I played around with it a little bit more and it seems that the actual channel switch is really just very delayed.
Replies
Views
Client problems Cane some one help me? I have a multi seat system. My TV works on the server but not on the client. all firewalls are disable.:S Here are the log files. I have also tested with VLC, but i only get black screen.
Client problems Cane some one help me? I have a multi seat system. My TV works on the server but not on the client. all firewalls...
Replies
Views
Same here with hauppauge pvr500. Ruud
Same here with hauppauge pvr500. Ruud
Replies
Views
my epg for bev is working fine i grab it from NBC-E but for some strange reason the data shows up 2 times when im in MP i see the info about the show 2 times. i don't know if its MP yet need to test it with default skin to see if the skin is doing that.
my epg for bev is working fine i grab it from NBC-E but for some strange reason the data shows up 2 times when im in MP i see the...
Replies
Views
hi, I found solution for my problem, I had in recording setting- recording folders, same folder set in recordings & timeshift, and that caused error. Br, Janne
hi, I found solution for my problem, I had in recording setting- recording folders, same folder set in recordings & timeshift...
General Infos: Please visit our Wiki-Guide before you try out this engine. We also provide some tutorial videos which show...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have the same "No signal scan" issue. I face also another strange behavour, it seems that i can't save settings for "power scheduler" plugin. I can modify values, then i click ok and next time i open TV-server configuration settings are the default ones. Is there anybody else who have that problem ? Regards...
Hello all, I have the same "No signal scan" issue. I face also another strange behavour, it seems that i can't save settings...
General Infos: Please visit our Wiki-Guide before you try out this engine. We also provide some tutorial videos which show...
Replies
Views
I understand that it is about scanning... but still i am 99.9% convinced that this clsid is a directshow filter.. what it has todo with scanning I dont know :D
I understand that it is about scanning... but still i am 99.9% convinced that this clsid is a directshow filter.. what it has...
Replies
Views
It is saving to the correct folders but its a one time only deal. Set all folders in one go, don't click another tab and its OK. After the first change you can't get in again.
It is saving to the correct folders but its a one time only deal. Set all folders in one go, don't click another tab and its OK...
Replies
Views
hongkong dmb-th is work! great software ,only the chinese epg and channel name can not show i upload the ts to ftp,epg.zip is from other software may can help
hongkong dmb-th is work! great software ,only the chinese epg and channel name can not show i upload the ts to ftp,epg.zip is...
Replies
Views
Same problem here with the newest version. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/untested-nightly-builds-197/tvengine3-snapshot-03-24-2008-05-09h-revision-18215-a-37074/
Same problem here with the newest version...
Replies
Views
If your MP is installed correctly, the setup detects the path out of the registry. If it doesn't found it, you are not able to install the plugin. It's unchecked and disabled then. So no need to ask the user for the directory. regards chefkoch
If your MP is installed correctly, the setup detects the path out of the registry. If it doesn't found it, you are not able to...
Replies
Views
in addition: this build.. keeps on recording to the default tvserver location and not to the location I have set in the configuration I kept it running 24/7 since first install and is stable.. However.. my C drive is limited.. and with timeshift files and recording it would be game over sooner or later ;)
in addition: this build.. keeps on recording to the default tvserver location and not to the location I have set in the...
Replies
Views
I have the same problem. I have the tswriter.ax exchanged against the "revision 18062. After the error was fixed.
I have the same problem. I have the tswriter.ax exchanged against the "revision 18062. After the error was fixed.
Replies
Views
I am finding that the recording is nto working (either in mpeg or Ts format) it creates and xml file and then if in ts format a 0kb size file and that is as far as it goes. I will try the most recent snapshot and see whether it makes any diferrence. Infact when I ran the tests to attach the logs it wouldn't show TV at all. I...
I am finding that the recording is nto working (either in mpeg or Ts format) it creates and xml file and then if in ts format a 0kb...
Replies
Views
will do //Lasse
will do //Lasse
Replies
Views
Mediaportal - Client freeze Same problem here.
Mediaportal - Client freeze Same problem here.
Replies
Views
It seems that I am not able to activate anymore recordings where a program would be recorded always when it's on. Anybody else have the same problem?
It seems that I am not able to activate anymore recordings where a program would be recorded always when it's on. Anybody else have...
Replies
Views
Hi, To all of you that wonder about "Your System does need MP's requirement!"! Thats a detection to see if a fix which can cause issues it's not installed on your system, it doesn't work as it should yet, but it will very soon! So until then you can calm down ;) Regards Roy
Hi, To all of you that wonder about "Your System does need MP's requirement!"! Thats a detection to see if a fix which can...
Replies
Views
Hi, Just skip that message until next build occurs, it was a false report ;) Regards Roy
Hi, Just skip that message until next build occurs, it was a false report ;) Regards Roy
Replies
Views
with this build TV picture is frozen. 17915 works OK. log: ... 2008-03-14 22:14:52.765625 [Info.][MPMain]: Planescene(704,576,4,3,98886496,True,6):Unhandled exception in Error in the application. Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3D at Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3D.Device.BeginScene() at...
with this build TV picture is frozen. 17915 works OK. log: ... 2008-03-14 22:14:52.765625 [Info.][MPMain]...
Replies
Views
Hi, Stefan1000, my issues was a heat problem on my FireDTV-S tuner, after i cleaned it & let it cooled down it worked fine again(i guess thats the price for running a week & not clean comp inside that often). The other in team that had this issue had wrong version of PsisDecd.dll (BDA hot fix needed)... Regards Roy
Hi, Stefan1000, my issues was a heat problem on my FireDTV-S tuner, after i cleaned it & let it cooled down it worked fine...
Replies
Views
Changes since last snapshot: dev note ===> click here to download <=== This thread is open to everyone to provide feedback for this particular snapshot. If you found or confirm a bug please still open a single thread with full details in the Bugsection[/FONT][/SIZE]
Changes since last snapshot: dev note ===> click here to download <=== This thread is open to everyone to...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom