Video-Cards (8 Viewers)

Discussions about Video-Cards and their drivers in here
Fyi Latest lav filters and last couple of updates have a number of dxva fixes targeting amd corruption/dropped frames Version 0.56.2 - 19/04/2013 Will test these out as I occasionally (very rare) get the corruption still
Fyi Latest lav filters and last couple of updates have a number of dxva fixes targeting amd corruption/dropped frames Version...
I feel it's important to let any possible future ATI customers know about this very annoying issue. I've been bugged by this for...
Replies
Views
Example Post: HD4670 - Powercolor HD4670 1GB Specifications http://www.powercolor.com/global/products_features.asp?id=89 Testimonials Fairly quiet card No problems with hardware deinterlacing of 1080i No HDMI connector, so you must use an HDMI-DVI adaptor Not worth buying new anymore, but would make a good card if you picked a...
Example Post: HD4670 - Powercolor HD4670 1GB Specifications http://www.powercolor.com/global/products_features.asp?id=89...
Please view our wikipedia page for information on choosing a video card for your HTPC A Simple explanation of the role of video...
Replies
Views
Hi There, im currently using an Intel NUC (i5-5250U) with an internal Intel HD Graphics 6000 card, Unfortunately this card is not able to play UHD content (Movies/TV). So my first thought was about getting an external Graphics card which would allow me to watch UHD Movies/TV at 60hz. Gaming is not relevant for me. I would appreciate...
Hi There, im currently using an Intel NUC (i5-5250U) with an internal Intel HD Graphics 6000 card, Unfortunately this card is not...
Hi There, im currently using an Intel NUC (i5-5250U) with an internal Intel HD Graphics 6000 card, Unfortunately this card is not...
Replies
Views
Hello, i search for replace my 8 year old GPU ( AMD HD4670 ) i have as selection the next models : Sapphire RX460 4Go Sapphire RX470 Nitro+ 4Go my usage is MP and MadVR. if you have any experience. i fear than the rx 460 will be too lite for MadVR, ( at least for enable more than the minimal setting ) let me know what do you think.
Hello, i search for replace my 8 year old GPU ( AMD HD4670 ) i have as selection the next models : Sapphire RX460 4Go Sapphire...
Hello, i search for replace my 8 year old GPU ( AMD HD4670 ) i have as selection the next models : Sapphire RX460 4Go Sapphire...
Replies
Views
I tried putting back NVidia drivers same crash as before. I went through a fresh Windows 10 install and the problem is gone it seems. Looks like my Windows was crapping up really. Admittedly I changed motherboard, CPU and RAM in January and was surprised Windows 10 survived that in the first place. At least it kept me going for 5 months.
I tried putting back NVidia drivers same crash as before. I went through a fresh Windows 10 install and the problem is gone it...
I'm currently using this graphics card: Asus STRIX-GTX750TI-DC2OC-4GD5. NVidia drivers kept crashing just after boot and automatic...
Replies
Views
Hi. I've read through your instructions a few times; they're fine. I can't seem to find out how to assign a profile to an application though. I've looked in all of the panels of the graphics manager and found nothing clearing indicating this ability. Am I looking in the wrong place?
Hi. I've read through your instructions a few times; they're fine. I can't seem to find out how to assign a profile to an...
Introduction Intel was so kind to (still) support profiles with their graphics driver (in difference to e.g. non professional...
Replies
Views
No issues (connected to AVR)
No issues (connected to AVR)
Hello. i have this issue, maybe related to my hardware : HTPC (DVI to HDMI adaptater) --- hdmi ----> TV the DVI hdmi adapter is...
Replies
Views
well, late reply. You probably got an anwser already by buying the hw you liked. :) For the purpose you describe, 1080p, the radeon should be more than sufficient. Coming from an AMD card the benefit seems pretty small. The delay you describe will not be solved by replacing the gfx card. The only thing a new gpu card will be...
well, late reply. You probably got an anwser already by buying the hw you liked. :) For the purpose you describe, 1080p, the...
I currently have an ATI Radeon HD 4670 installed on my rig and I am thinking of upgrading it but I have a few questions to see if...
Replies
Views
I'm having problems with the latest versions of drivers for nvidia, I have an LCD monitor Flatron LG 22 "W2353V and when I install the latest versions (from 344.48 to the latest 344.75) I have a loss of contrast in the images, the color black looks gray and paler colors, this does not happen with version 344.11 where the images are...
I'm having problems with the latest versions of drivers for nvidia, I have an LCD monitor Flatron LG 22 "W2353V and when I install...
I'm having problems with the latest versions of drivers for nvidia, I have an LCD monitor Flatron LG 22 "W2353V and when I install...
Replies
Views
The refresh rate change is apparently a known problem, I encountered it myself on my 50" Panasonic, connected as third monitor. Only on live TV though, video file playback worked well. Disabling the Dynamic Refresh Rate Control fixed this issue for me. I'm directly connected via HDMI on a Radeon 7870
The refresh rate change is apparently a known problem, I encountered it myself on my 50" Panasonic, connected as third monitor...
I have a Panasonic 55" plasma connected via hdmi-dvi and a BenQ W1070 connected via hdmi. The displays are recognized by windows...
Replies
Views
As nobody had this problem, I decided to uninstall completely version 13.4 (with computer reboot) and then re-install version 13.9 and, guess what, it's working fine. Sorry for the false alert :unsure:.
As nobody had this problem, I decided to uninstall completely version 13.4 (with computer reboot) and then re-install version 13.9...
I tried to install drivers 13.9 and I had big stutter on 1080p24 video (almost all my videos). I came back to 13.4 and everything...
Replies
Views
I just couldn't get the HD4000 to work for me even with latest drivers. The problem with the HD4000 is inconsistent performance in video playback, some videos (depending on bitrate and fps) I just really struggle to get playback not stuttering or if not stuttering then not in sync.. Core AV codec gave smooth playback but out of sync...
I just couldn't get the HD4000 to work for me even with latest drivers. The problem with the HD4000 is inconsistent performance in...
Anyone have any experience or found good reviews for these Ivy Bridge GPUs?
Replies
Views
how are you finding the 7750? is it quiet and do you get any corruption on h.264 HD tv channels?
how are you finding the 7750? is it quiet and do you get any corruption on h.264 HD tv channels?
Hi, I recently upgraded from an onboard Radeon 4250 graphics chip to a 7750. What settings should I be using in LAV filters to...
Replies
Views
Hi, me again with my out of sync issues! I had problems with a GT430 I could never get to playback in sync so I bit the bullet some time ago and got what was the top card at the time.. GTX 660. All was well and everything played back nicely, but again recently its started playing back everything out of sync - even just 720p h264...
Hi, me again with my out of sync issues! I had problems with a GT430 I could never get to playback in sync so I bit the bullet some...
Hi, me again with my out of sync issues! I had problems with a GT430 I could never get to playback in sync so I bit the bullet some...
Replies
Views
As you can see in my system specs, it's a working configuration if you are into gaming.
As you can see in my system specs, it's a working configuration if you are into gaming.
Hi, I'm upgrading my PC from Q9300+HD5770 to something newer/faster. The PC is also used as an HTPC with a 20m HDMI cable to my...
Replies
Views
My PC in study room connects to AVR in living room via a 20m HDMI cable and then another 10M HDMI cable from AVR to projector. I made a shortcut to switch between the two display, and use my ios device to control the HTPC (which is even better than IR I think)
My PC in study room connects to AVR in living room via a 20m HDMI cable and then another 10M HDMI cable from AVR to projector. I...
Hi, just wondering if anyone else is doing this. I'm thinking of rigging mp up to a second tv in the bedroom but I'm worried about...
Replies
Views
I have some videos that I play via mp loaded into moving pictures. Had another go at this last week but couldn't get the result I was looking for. Ended up getting quite frustrated to be honest so gave up. Maybe I'll return to it later. Set it up as best I can by eye for now. For now I guess I should just be happy the new graphics...
I have some videos that I play via mp loaded into moving pictures. Had another go at this last week but couldn't get the result I...
Hi, I'm having an absolute nightmare. I am trying to setup my tv (Samsung LE37B651) and my PC to play together and display the...
Replies
Views
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/hauppauge-hd-pvr-colossus-support.94850/
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/hauppauge-hd-pvr-colossus-support.94850/
I am looking for recommendations as to what video card I should use for mostly input , I am going to try to record HD signal so I...
Replies
Views
just applied this to my system and will test as ive had issues for a while, and i did find another solution but it a bit more painstaking and unreliable. ty. :)
just applied this to my system and will test as ive had issues for a while, and i did find another solution but it a bit more...
Hi! I just setup a looping test, that wakes up my computer, starts TV for some seconds and then hibernates the system. I did...
Replies
Views
Just to update the above. I picked up the HD6670 today and installed this afternoon - a painless install TBH. What a difference! The picture looks superb and no pixelation at all. I have tried the limited Freeview HD channels and all are performing flawlessly, bar a couple of dropped frames. I have had the athletic championships on...
Just to update the above. I picked up the HD6670 today and installed this afternoon - a painless install TBH. What a difference...
Hi I'm also looking for a graphics card for my HTPC: CPU: Intel Core 2 6600 2.4GHz Main-board: Intel DG965WH 6Gb RAM W7 pro 64...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Black Magic Intensity Pro (1 Viewer) DE
Is the Black Magic Intensity Pro compatible with MP ?
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 card upgrade DE
I'd try changing your sd codes maybe use ffdshow with some post processing.
I'd try changing your sd codes maybe use ffdshow with some post processing.
Hi not been on here for a while which is testoment to how stable MP is! (Touch wood). I have learned a little and now that i am...
Replies
Views
Do you still have the batch file? Cause i am having the same issues with an 6450. Everytime I reboot, the slider resets to Bob deinterlacing which has a really bad picture quality.
Do you still have the batch file? Cause i am having the same issues with an 6450. Everytime I reboot, the slider resets to Bob...
What a pain. Im now on W7 x64 using ATI driver 9.9 and those CCC avivo settings still do not stick. ati HD4770 card. If I...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the feedback. BTW: MP 1.3.0beta + MPAR 2 + LAV Filters is a framedrop killer combination. I get no more than 1 framedrop every 100k frames in 1080i with a not so high level card (nVidia GT240). Bye
Thanks for the feedback. BTW: MP 1.3.0beta + MPAR 2 + LAV Filters is a framedrop killer combination. I get no more than 1...
Hi all, It's quite easy to find forums to talk about nVidia drivers performance with the last 3D games, but it's not so easy to...
Replies
Views
Both are good, personally I prefer ATI
Both are good, personally I prefer ATI
Hi, I want to buy a cheap video card for my Mediaportal-HTPC just for the HDMI output port because my onboard adapter does only...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Replace my GT430 with?? (1 Viewer) DE
i only use the DVI-D connection...i run audio separetly thru my amp via spdif
i only use the DVI-D connection...i run audio separetly thru my amp via spdif
Hi. Any thoughts on what to replace this with? I'm fed up with having to hack drivers and even still the video is always lagging in...
Replies
Views
My ATI recommendation is ATI HD6450 / ATI HD6570 / ATI HD7750 Cheap / Middle Road / Excellent All should be sufficently good for 98% of users, but if your not going for lowest cost possible go for the 6570/7750.
My ATI recommendation is ATI HD6450 / ATI HD6570 / ATI HD7750 Cheap / Middle Road / Excellent All should be sufficently good...
Bored of faffing with my onboard ATI HD3200 now (can't get TV working well at all and latest drivers don't even see the card and...
Replies
Views
Hi, just to be shure; Did you try to increase the rollspeep? -> settings -> GUI -> rollspeed.. This setting is set on 50 by default.. Increase it to 100 makes a huge difference.. In my case it was the difference between slow and buggy and fast and smooth! :)
Hi, just to be shure; Did you try to increase the rollspeep? -> settings -> GUI -> rollspeed.. This setting is set on 50 by...
Hi, Newbie here, so please go easy on me....I've been a Windows Media Centre user for about 6 years and have converted our "box...
Replies
Views
Unfortunately, it's not possible yet since we need a new video renderer that can handle the 3D Blu-ray's Frame Packing. In the mean time you can launch an external video player from MediaPortal.
Unfortunately, it's not possible yet since we need a new video renderer that can handle the 3D Blu-ray's Frame Packing. In the mean...
Hello everyone, Lucky me I got a Philips 42PFL7656K 3D TV for christmas :) Then I bought a sony bluray drive and a new ATI...
Replies
Views
Hi onelegend, my issue was, that I can not change the settings for overscan in the ati panel. This is still not possible and I don't know why. Luckily 4Fred gave me the hint to check the settings of the plasma. No the screen is shown as it should. Nevertheless, the overscan setting can't be changed in the CCC. Cheers henning
Hi onelegend, my issue was, that I can not change the settings for overscan in the ati panel. This is still not possible and I...
Hi, connecting my LG PK350 to my Radeon HD5450@1920x1080 the PK350 disaplays only 95% of the signal from the HD5450. Unfotunately...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [NVIDIA] What card? DE
Videocard upgrade here: I just update my HTPC with a Nvidia GT220. Low cost, low energy consumption and pretty good de-interlacing of our satellite TV. Maybe i'll upgrade later to an GTX650, but this one does the job quite well.
Videocard upgrade here: I just update my HTPC with a Nvidia GT220. Low cost, low energy consumption and pretty good de-interlacing...
I was on the verge of upgrading to a GT420 when NVidia went and changed their lineup... So the question is whether to get a GT420...
Replies
Views
ATI cards do not need to use CPU. If buying a brand new card, I recommend ATI HD6450 or HD7750 for HTPC
ATI cards do not need to use CPU. If buying a brand new card, I recommend ATI HD6450 or HD7750 for HTPC
Hi there I need a new card for my HTPC low profile. Basically i only use to playing movies or music. No games here! Choose...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom