View Pictures (4 Viewers)

General talk, support, improvement suggestions and tips & tricks
When you start a Support-thread, please make sure your System Specs are filled in (and up-to-date) and you include logs with your post! Useful Wiki information: Known Issues Troubleshooting FAQ
When you start a Support-thread, please make sure your System Specs are filled in (and up-to-date) and you include logs with your...
When you start a Support-thread, please make sure your System Specs are filled in (and up-to-date) and you include logs with your...
Replies
Views
Ok, will do! MC is bundled with Windows 7 Home Premium, Professional, Enterprise and Ultimate (NOT Starter or Basic)
Ok, will do! MC is bundled with Windows 7 Home Premium, Professional, Enterprise and Ultimate (NOT Starter or Basic)
Hi everybody Don't know if this is the place to post it. I'd like to see my photos showing while I listen music. Specifically...
Replies
Views
Hi. I have an OLED 65" and develope my RAW files in wide gamut JPG's (adobeRGB). I like Mediaportal because it support CMS (Color management system). With a UHD movie, there are metadata that automaticaly enable Rec.2020 color space on TV. JPG do not have metadata, so i must enable "WCG & HDR" in Windows 10 Control Panel and enable...
Hi. I have an OLED 65" and develope my RAW files in wide gamut JPG's (adobeRGB). I like Mediaportal because it support CMS (Color...
Hi. I have an OLED 65" and develope my RAW files in wide gamut JPG's (adobeRGB). I like Mediaportal because it support CMS (Color...
Replies
Views
Hi! Is it possible to view pictures in the date order from the EXIF data? I use different cameras and MP show pictures using filename so all events gets mixed up.
Hi! Is it possible to view pictures in the date order from the EXIF data? I use different cameras and MP show pictures using...
Hi! Is it possible to view pictures in the date order from the EXIF data? I use different cameras and MP show pictures using...
Replies
Views
Hi, So I have various pictures (several hundred from a recent trip) taken on a mobile phone. The thumbnails show the correct orientation so I presume EXIF works, however when I view the image it is the wrong way around! Is this a known issue or is there some setting I can change?? Cheers
Hi, So I have various pictures (several hundred from a recent trip) taken on a mobile phone. The thumbnails show the correct...
Hi, So I have various pictures (several hundred from a recent trip) taken on a mobile phone. The thumbnails show the correct...
Replies
Views
On my side, i can play the picture.
On my side, i can play the picture.
Hi there, when trying to open a large .jpg-Picture (dimensions around 10 000 x 7500 pixels) MP only shows black. I created various...
Replies
Views
no :(
no :(
All of my thumbnails in MyPictures have a bad quality. Which configs could I check or is this already a known issue? If needed, I...
Replies
Views
It was shot in landscape mode. Unfortunately it didn't help. Maybe it can't handle h264 codec. Can somebody else confirm that problem?
It was shot in landscape mode. Unfortunately it didn't help. Maybe it can't handle h264 codec. Can somebody else confirm that...
I recognized that the movies which are taken with my mobile phone Samsung S5 are displayed in wrong direction. They are all 90°...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Slide show blank DE
I have an alternative solution: launching an external slideshow from a media port (for example, I use PhotoScroll1.10.scr for these purposes). Sample code to run an external application: <control> <type>button</type> . . ...
I have an alternative solution: launching an external slideshow from a media port (for example, I use PhotoScroll1.10.scr for these...
i have the correct picture folder selected in the MP1 configuration and the slideshow works when selected via the Pictures menu...
Replies
Views
Whenever I view pictures (non-slideshow, full screen), if I hit back on my MCE remote, backspace on the keyboard, it completely freezes MP. Cant do anything afterwards other than task manager and kill process. Logs attached, but I don't see anything in particular. Peter
Whenever I view pictures (non-slideshow, full screen), if I hit back on my MCE remote, backspace on the keyboard, it completely...
Whenever I view pictures (non-slideshow, full screen), if I hit back on my MCE remote, backspace on the keyboard, it completely...
Replies
Views
The attached picture is displayed in MediaPortal lying on its side. First it was lying on its left side, then I used "Rotate 90º" in the context menu and now it is lying on its right side. If I call up "Properties" from the MP context menu, it displays upside-down! In IrfanView, Firefox, Paint and Windows Photo Viewer it displays...
The attached picture is displayed in MediaPortal lying on its side. First it was lying on its left side, then I used "Rotate 90º"...
The attached picture is displayed in MediaPortal lying on its side. First it was lying on its left side, then I used "Rotate 90º"...
Replies
Views
Hi. When viewing pictures in myPictures they get automatically downscaled if they are to large to fit into the screen however they are not getting automatically upscaled if they are to small to fit the screen. Would be nice if this would happen. Otherwise you always have to press "1" on your remote every time you switch to the...
Hi. When viewing pictures in myPictures they get automatically downscaled if they are to large to fit into the screen however...
Hi. When viewing pictures in myPictures they get automatically downscaled if they are to large to fit into the screen however...
Replies
Views
Thanks Awesome help as ever....:)
Thanks Awesome help as ever....:)
All - A simple question about navigating in My Pictures (1.4, titan skin) Lets say I am looking through my pictures on some sort...
Replies
Views
MovieThumbnailer is named in the log for producing this error, thats what i read .. attached is the log, maybe someone can help me to avoid this error in the future. i watch pictures from a folfer, where some videos (mp4) are in, so i think it get problems to create a thumb from this?
MovieThumbnailer is named in the log for producing this error, thats what i read .. attached is the log, maybe someone can help...
MovieThumbnailer is named in the log for producing this error, thats what i read .. attached is the log, maybe someone can help...
Replies
Views
All fixed - resolved in another thread https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/recursive-slideshow-is-not-working-in-random-order.117606/
All fixed - resolved in another thread...
This is really strange, and has only started happening since I did a complete MP cleanup and fresh install when 1.3.0 RC came out...
Replies
Views
I want to play music, while running a slide show. For that I have created a folder.m3u in the image folder, as shown in the wiki. But nothing will be played during the slideshow. Can anyone tell me what I need to do?
I want to play music, while running a slide show. For that I have created a folder.m3u in the image folder, as shown in the wiki...
I want to play music, while running a slide show. For that I have created a folder.m3u in the image folder, as shown in the wiki...
Replies
Views
Just to be sure: You are talking about MP2
Just to be sure: You are talking about MP2
Hello! I'm using media portal to show clips and photos. There are also other idiots that must be capable to start the slide but...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Everytime I use the pictures plugin, I have to change the view from shares to date. When I exit pictures, then watch tv, videos, etc....then go back into pictures, the view has changed back to shares view. Am I missing something? Thanks in advance.
Hi All, Everytime I use the pictures plugin, I have to change the view from shares to date. When I exit pictures, then watch tv...
Hi All, Everytime I use the pictures plugin, I have to change the view from shares to date. When I exit pictures, then watch tv...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Animated gifs? DE
I didn't have to because it was already in the list. It's not a real problem though. Would've jst been nice. Thanks again.
I didn't have to because it was already in the list. It's not a real problem though. Would've jst been nice. Thanks again.
I just discovered this wonderful page NYPL Labs : Stereogranimator and asked my self whether MePo really isn't able to show...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Folder images? DE
pleasure :)
pleasure :)
Wondering if anyone can help me with a query I have please.... I have set up the pictures function in MP to display a number of...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 New features DE
Re: AW: New features Yes, me too. There are lots of room for improvement and new features in the pictures section :-)
Re: AW: New features Yes, me too. There are lots of room for improvement and new features in the pictures section :-)
Hi! Is, or will, the My Pictures part of MP being further developed? Regards, PK
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: Default Wide Windows Version: Win 7 Pro x32 SP1 CPU Type: Intel Pentium 4 @3 GHz HDD: Corsair (SSD) 64GB + Samsung 1500GB Memory: 3 GB DDR 400 DIMM Motherboard: FIC P4M-915GD1-LF Video Card: Club HD3450 256MB DDR2 Video Card Driver: 8.892.0.0 (ATI Catalyst 11.9) Sound Card: Realtek...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: Default Wide Windows Version: Win 7 Pro x32 SP1 CPU Type: Intel Pentium 4 @3 GHz...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: Default Wide Windows Version: Win 7 Pro x32 SP1 CPU Type: Intel Pentium 4 @3 GHz...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I have made a bug fix in area51 branch : https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/bug-4110-playing-videos-inside-pictures-section-is-not-working-well.114731/ Some of your request are already done in there (r.slideshow / to be able to play music within slideshow (need to be started from mymusic) / radio should work too...
Hi Guys, I have made a bug fix in area51 branch ...
Hi. Similar to the thread regarding Music Section I like to grab Input witch way the dirty ole Pictures Section could be a bit...
Replies
Views
Dunno if this is the right sub-forum to post, feel free to move it accordingly. I noticed strange behavior while browsing pictures in 1.2RC in Big Icons layout. If you go in some specific folder of your pictures and without viewing any picture go back then it stays focused on same folder as it was before entering in folder. But it you...
Dunno if this is the right sub-forum to post, feel free to move it accordingly. I noticed strange behavior while browsing pictures...
Dunno if this is the right sub-forum to post, feel free to move it accordingly. I noticed strange behavior while browsing pictures...
Replies
Views
Er, it's OK. I've worked it out now. My wife decided to mess around with the photos, so they were rotated incorrectly! All fixed. Thanks for the reply.
Er, it's OK. I've worked it out now. My wife decided to mess around with the photos, so they were rotated incorrectly! All...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 64-bit Ultimate CPU Type: AMD 4850e HDD: 1x...
Replies
Views
I have the same issue - network drive on a Win 7 x64 server, full rights read/write rights given! The database gets created, MP also takes some time to create all the thumbs, nevertheless the thumbs\pictures directory stays empty! I'm currently at the wrong computer, but if any logs are needed I could post them later! Greets, luksmann
I have the same issue - network drive on a Win 7 x64 server, full rights read/write rights given! The database gets created, MP...
I have a really strange problem .. I add pictures to my directory ... I can see them perfectly in the slideshow.. BUT neither...
Replies
Views
Me neither...
Me neither...
Hello I try again:) I think MP should have a better Photo section and I have these improvement suggestions: 1) Support Raw...
Replies
Views
AW: removing black bars in slideshow could you please provide a screenshot and/or a picture in portrait "size"? I only can guess what you mean...
AW: removing black bars in slideshow could you please provide a screenshot and/or a picture in portrait "size"? I only can guess...
hey guys, in the german subforum there was a request on this... (Original Thread) what it does: when viewing pictures in...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 final MediaPortal Skin: blue3-wide Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: AMD Athlon 7750 HDD: WDC WD10EADS (1TByte) Memory: DDR2 Kingston 4GByte Motherboard: ASUS M3N78-EM Video Card: on Board NVIDIA GeForce 8300 Video Card Driver: 258.96 Sound Card: Realtek HD Audio Sound Card AC3: SPDIF Sound Card...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 final MediaPortal Skin: blue3-wide Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: AMD Athlon 7750 HDD: WDC...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 final MediaPortal Skin: blue3-wide Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: AMD Athlon 7750 HDD: WDC...
Replies
Views
Will MP support these things? 1) Raw formats (DNG) - MCE can with fastpictureviewer codec pack shows RAW pictures so it should also be possibly in MP! 2) View metadata in slideshow (EXIF and IPTC metadata) - just like you can with zoner photo studio! 3) Show where the picture is taken (Google street map) 4) Show histogram...
Will MP support these things? 1) Raw formats (DNG) - MCE can with fastpictureviewer codec pack shows RAW pictures so it should...
Hello Is it possibly see my dng pictures in MP? Is it sonething MP will support or do I need to install a codec? Is it possibly...
Replies
Views
Hi :) In your MediaPortal database folder is a file called picturedatabase.db3. If you open it with something like sqlitestudio, you can see the tables structure and data. Inside you will notice a field called iRotation. Looks like it is stored there.
Hi :) In your MediaPortal database folder is a file called picturedatabase.db3. If you open it with something like sqlitestudio...
MediaPortal Version: Latest SVN build 6-2-2010 Just rotated about 1000 pictures. I saved the database before upgrade to newest...
Replies
Views
Open MediPortal Configuration program Click on Pictures See the option called "Auto Shuffle Slideshow"
Open MediPortal Configuration program Click on Pictures See the option called "Auto Shuffle Slideshow"
Hello, I am facing a deterb problem when I run the lsideshow of my picture. I order it by date and expect the slideshow will...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom