View Pictures (2 Viewers)

General talk, support, improvement suggestions and tips & tricks
Ok, will do! MC is bundled with Windows 7 Home Premium, Professional, Enterprise and Ultimate (NOT Starter or Basic)
Ok, will do! MC is bundled with Windows 7 Home Premium, Professional, Enterprise and Ultimate (NOT Starter or Basic)
Hi everybody Don't know if this is the place to post it. I'd like to see my photos showing while I listen music. Specifically...
Replies
Views
When you start a Support-thread, please make sure your System Specs are filled in (and up-to-date) and you include logs with your post! Useful Wiki information: Known Issues Troubleshooting FAQ
When you start a Support-thread, please make sure your System Specs are filled in (and up-to-date) and you include logs with your...
When you start a Support-thread, please make sure your System Specs are filled in (and up-to-date) and you include logs with your...
Replies
Views
Re: Picture playlist +1 I would be satisfied with just having support of picture playlists, and haven't found this yet in MP 1.2.2. How difficult would this be to implement? What are the chances of getting this into MP 1.3.0? P.S. I just came across this open source plugin for Windows 7 Media Center, which seems to do this and...
Re: Picture playlist +1 I would be satisfied with just having support of picture playlists, and haven't found this yet in MP...
Looking to add features to MyPictures. What is everyone looking for?
Replies
Views
when will you have this plugin support for MP 1.5?
when will you have this plugin support for MP 1.5?
Hi peeps Just wondering, I am a photographer and take a lot of .RAW image format pictures, i would love to view all my .RAW pics...
Replies
Views
Thanks, this is great. Just need to speed up the Music Library now.
Thanks, this is great. Just need to speed up the Music Library now.
Hi, The way MyPictures deals with thumbnails is not ideal. It creates thumbnails as you navigate through folders and this creates...
Replies
Views
hi. the main reason is the already very long feature freeze. So no chance for new features right now. After the release of MP 1.0 the main forces will concentrate on MP II (which has this feature already included). CU Lars
hi. the main reason is the already very long feature freeze. So no chance for new features right now. After the release of MP 1.0...
Hi all. Short description: I have developed a small test application based on my EXIF information extraction routine. Please test...
Replies
Views
No Success with slideshow.xml Hello, thanks for reply. Yes, I tried this, I download the version in #13 and copy this to the skin-directory. Without success. To be sure that the program use this file, I delete this file then complete. After this, the program create a new file 'slideshow.xml'. I think, it is a problem with...
No Success with slideshow.xml Hello, thanks for reply. Yes, I tried this, I download the version in #13 and copy this to the...
I modified the slideshow function of media portal, since it seemed to already have most of the features I need :) R3 ----...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Bug in zoom-out ??? DE
Hi McSeven. I will take a look at it by time... but without promising anything ;) The problem this this module is that its viewing picture functionality shares a lot of functions with its slideshow functionality. Because of this, changes on the one side may create side effects on the other side. A much more annoying, at least...
Hi McSeven. I will take a look at it by time... but without promising anything ;) The problem this this module is that its...
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2 MediaPortal Skin: BT Windows Version: WinXP sp2 CPU Type: Intel Pentium IV 3.0 Ghz HDD: Maxtor 150...
Replies
Views
I have a similar issue. As I have upgraded from release to release the network browsing has gotten slower and slower. I am using Windows sharing (SMB) from a server, over 100Mbit/s ethernet to a laptop connected to my TV. I have several giant flat folders full of movies, songs, and pictures, and it takes up to 30 seconds to navigate...
I have a similar issue. As I have upgraded from release to release the network browsing has gotten slower and slower. I am using...
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2 stable MediaPortal Skin: Bluetwo Windows Version: XP SP2 CPU Type: AMD 64 3000+ HDD: Seagate 200 GB...
Replies
Views
I think there are some excellent ideas in this thread and yes someone should definately jump on board :) I wish I could code..
I think there are some excellent ideas in this thread and yes someone should definately jump on board :) I wish I could code..
The poor My Picture feature seems to be the only feature on MP that doesn't get the attention it deserves, if any at all. Sure the...
Replies
Views
Re: AW: MyPictures Exif OSD patch Thanks, looking forward to that! Regards, PK
Re: AW: MyPictures Exif OSD patch Thanks, looking forward to that! Regards, PK
Here is a patch for MP 1.0.2 that enables EXIF OSD in MyPictures while viewing pictures in sideshow or regular mode. For now OSD is...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I have made a bug fix in area51 branch : https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/bug-4110-playing-videos-inside-pictures-section-is-not-working-well.114731/ Some of your request are already done in there (r.slideshow / to be able to play music within slideshow (need to be started from mymusic) / radio should work too...
Hi Guys, I have made a bug fix in area51 branch ...
Hi. Similar to the thread regarding Music Section I like to grab Input witch way the dirty ole Pictures Section could be a bit...
Replies
Views
Me neither...
Me neither...
Hello I try again:) I think MP should have a better Photo section and I have these improvement suggestions: 1) Support Raw...
Replies
Views
Follow link below I created a patch for 1.0.2 that allows all thumbnails t be created from the MP configuration tool. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/view-pictures-109/mypictures-share-browsing-patch-66116/
Follow link below I created a patch for 1.0.2 that allows all thumbnails t be created from the MP configuration tool...
Currently, in order for the thumbnails for a folder of images to generated, I have to actually go into each folder and wait for the...
Replies
Views
Not as far as I know. Perhaps it's going to be better in version 2?
Not as far as I know. Perhaps it's going to be better in version 2?
It's proably me thats blind, but I can't find anywhere a setting for "auto-scale" of pictures I have noticed, that if I have...
Replies
Views
Havent had time. Working on other things. It also a very specific setup that you have so I dont know when I will have the time to invest in this.
Havent had time. Working on other things. It also a very specific setup that you have so I dont know when I will have the time to...
Hello, This little buggy thing has been annoying me ever since I started using MediaPortal a couple years ago. I know MyPictures...
Replies
Views
no :(
no :(
All of my thumbnails in MyPictures have a bad quality. Which configs could I check or is this already a known issue? If needed, I...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 large pictures can't be displayed (1 Viewer) DE
On my side, i can play the picture.
On my side, i can play the picture.
Hi there, when trying to open a large .jpg-Picture (dimensions around 10 000 x 7500 pixels) MP only shows black. I created various...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Widescreen format DE
Something that may be causing problems is that one of the "Standard" codecs (MPV) does not make use of the aspect ratio information that is included in many broadcasts. This means that if you are using this codec you may be tempted to setup your calibration to give a good TV picture which will ruin things for your pictures... Not sure...
Something that may be causing problems is that one of the "Standard" codecs (MPV) does not make use of the aspect ratio information...
I can't find anything to do with this, anywhere, which really surprises me, 'cause it annoys crap out of me!! If you are viewing...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Animated gifs? DE
I didn't have to because it was already in the list. It's not a real problem though. Would've jst been nice. Thanks again.
I didn't have to because it was already in the list. It's not a real problem though. Would've jst been nice. Thanks again.
I just discovered this wonderful page NYPL Labs : Stereogranimator and asked my self whether MePo really isn't able to show...
Replies
Views
The date taken logic change was probably implemented after 1.0.2 was released. It is in SVN
The date taken logic change was probably implemented after 1.0.2 was released. It is in SVN
Implemented new Date view logic. Unzip in the root folder of mediaportal (1.0.2) and it will replace the right files. Make a backup...
Replies
Views
If some subsystem (HD etc.) isn't limiting the CPu processing then of cource something like thumbnail generation is going to use 100% CPU. Also there is not reason why it should run on lover CPU utilization level.
If some subsystem (HD etc.) isn't limiting the CPu processing then of cource something like thumbnail generation is going to use...
Hi, I'm finding that when I view pictures I am getting a very high CPU useage, and the fans in my machine become very noisy as a...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Rotate DE
Setting orientation When pictures come from new cameras, MP rotates them automatically. The reason MP did not do it in your case is probably because the EXIF orientation is not set correctly in this picture. Assuming your pictures are jpg's, do the following to set the orintation: Download EXIV2 from...
Setting orientation When pictures come from new cameras, MP rotates them automatically. The reason MP did not do it in your case...
When viewing pictures, is there some quick way to rotate the image? I can use the mouse and right-click, but I want to be able to...
Replies
Views
Thanks Awesome help as ever....:)
Thanks Awesome help as ever....:)
All - A simple question about navigating in My Pictures (1.4, titan skin) Lets say I am looking through my pictures on some sort...
Replies
Views
what about viewing/showing details from properties like title and comments etc from the properties tab of images especially in slideshow mode
what about viewing/showing details from properties like title and comments etc from the properties tab of images especially in...
In Windows Vista I add Tags with Windows Photo Gallery to my photos. It would be nice if I could browse throught my photos by this...
Replies
Views
Thanks splinty, that's even easier. Found the info I was looking for in the online manual after you suggested this. Thanks again.
Thanks splinty, that's even easier. Found the info I was looking for in the online manual after you suggested this. Thanks again.
Hi, Just wondering how I could disable the delete option in my pictures? I have little ones that sometimes like to grab the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Rotate img DE
It checks the contents on reading the file the first time. You may use the re-generate thumbnails option to regenerate changed files (incl. rotation).
It checks the contents on reading the file the first time. You may use the re-generate thumbnails option to regenerate changed...
How can I rotate my image in MP if they are vertical?
Replies
Views
The configuration options for thumbnail quality should give you the reason: Display size <-> Performance
The configuration options for thumbnail quality should give you the reason: Display size <-> Performance
Hi folks, Currently when viewing pictures in MP, it creates a thumbnail for the folder as you navigate in "my pictures" in...
Replies
Views
I have the same issue - network drive on a Win 7 x64 server, full rights read/write rights given! The database gets created, MP also takes some time to create all the thumbs, nevertheless the thumbs\pictures directory stays empty! I'm currently at the wrong computer, but if any logs are needed I could post them later! Greets, luksmann
I have the same issue - network drive on a Win 7 x64 server, full rights read/write rights given! The database gets created, MP...
I have a really strange problem .. I add pictures to my directory ... I can see them perfectly in the slideshow.. BUT neither...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 jpg and Exif DE
Thanks for your answer, sorry that I missed the obvious button :ooops: Is it possible to also display some of the Exif or IPTC field when running a slide show (for example the creating time)?
Thanks for your answer, sorry that I missed the obvious button :ooops: Is it possible to also display some of the Exif or IPTC...
Hi, I wonder if it is possible to display the Exif information which is stored in jpg-images? In that case what do I need to...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Slide show blank DE
I have an alternative solution: launching an external slideshow from a media port (for example, I use PhotoScroll1.10.scr for these purposes). Sample code to run an external application: <control> <type>button</type> . . ...
I have an alternative solution: launching an external slideshow from a media port (for example, I use PhotoScroll1.10.scr for these...
i have the correct picture folder selected in the MP1 configuration and the slideshow works when selected via the Pictures menu...
Replies
Views
It works great. thx
It works great. thx
I have an extensive collection of photos in MP, some of which belong to multiple categories. So for example, I have a slew of...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom