View Pictures (4 Viewers)

General talk, support, improvement suggestions and tips & tricks
Ok, will do! MC is bundled with Windows 7 Home Premium, Professional, Enterprise and Ultimate (NOT Starter or Basic)
Ok, will do! MC is bundled with Windows 7 Home Premium, Professional, Enterprise and Ultimate (NOT Starter or Basic)
Hi everybody Don't know if this is the place to post it. I'd like to see my photos showing while I listen music. Specifically...
Replies
Views
When you start a Support-thread, please make sure your System Specs are filled in (and up-to-date) and you include logs with your post! Useful Wiki information: Known Issues Troubleshooting FAQ
When you start a Support-thread, please make sure your System Specs are filled in (and up-to-date) and you include logs with your...
When you start a Support-thread, please make sure your System Specs are filled in (and up-to-date) and you include logs with your...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Widescreen format DE
Something that may be causing problems is that one of the "Standard" codecs (MPV) does not make use of the aspect ratio information that is included in many broadcasts. This means that if you are using this codec you may be tempted to setup your calibration to give a good TV picture which will ruin things for your pictures... Not sure...
Something that may be causing problems is that one of the "Standard" codecs (MPV) does not make use of the aspect ratio information...
I can't find anything to do with this, anywhere, which really surprises me, 'cause it annoys crap out of me!! If you are viewing...
Replies
Views
Hi :) In your MediaPortal database folder is a file called picturedatabase.db3. If you open it with something like sqlitestudio, you can see the tables structure and data. Inside you will notice a field called iRotation. Looks like it is stored there.
Hi :) In your MediaPortal database folder is a file called picturedatabase.db3. If you open it with something like sqlitestudio...
MediaPortal Version: Latest SVN build 6-2-2010 Just rotated about 1000 pictures. I saved the database before upgrade to newest...
Replies
Views
Re: Picture playlist +1 I would be satisfied with just having support of picture playlists, and haven't found this yet in MP 1.2.2. How difficult would this be to implement? What are the chances of getting this into MP 1.3.0? P.S. I just came across this open source plugin for Windows 7 Media Center, which seems to do this and...
Re: Picture playlist +1 I would be satisfied with just having support of picture playlists, and haven't found this yet in MP...
Looking to add features to MyPictures. What is everyone looking for?
Replies
Views
With version 0.2.0.0 of MP, whenever I viewed pictures or ran a slideshow, the images were scaled up to fit the screen. I have upgraded to version 0.2.2.0 and this no longer happens. Is there any way to get the images to stretch or has this feature been disabled? Regards, nbgannet. MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2.0 MediaPortal...
With version 0.2.0.0 of MP, whenever I viewed pictures or ran a slideshow, the images were scaled up to fit the screen. I have...
With version 0.2.0.0 of MP, whenever I viewed pictures or ran a slideshow, the images were scaled up to fit the screen. I have...
Replies
Views
Whenever I view pictures (non-slideshow, full screen), if I hit back on my MCE remote, backspace on the keyboard, it completely freezes MP. Cant do anything afterwards other than task manager and kill process. Logs attached, but I don't see anything in particular. Peter
Whenever I view pictures (non-slideshow, full screen), if I hit back on my MCE remote, backspace on the keyboard, it completely...
Whenever I view pictures (non-slideshow, full screen), if I hit back on my MCE remote, backspace on the keyboard, it completely...
Replies
Views
Hi! Is it possible to view pictures in the date order from the EXIF data? I use different cameras and MP show pictures using filename so all events gets mixed up.
Hi! Is it possible to view pictures in the date order from the EXIF data? I use different cameras and MP show pictures using...
Hi! Is it possible to view pictures in the date order from the EXIF data? I use different cameras and MP show pictures using...
Replies
Views
It was shot in landscape mode. Unfortunately it didn't help. Maybe it can't handle h264 codec. Can somebody else confirm that problem?
It was shot in landscape mode. Unfortunately it didn't help. Maybe it can't handle h264 codec. Can somebody else confirm that...
I recognized that the movies which are taken with my mobile phone Samsung S5 are displayed in wrong direction. They are all 90°...
Replies
Views
The configuration options for thumbnail quality should give you the reason: Display size <-> Performance
The configuration options for thumbnail quality should give you the reason: Display size <-> Performance
Hi folks, Currently when viewing pictures in MP, it creates a thumbnail for the folder as you navigate in "my pictures" in...
Replies
Views
Hi. When viewing pictures in myPictures they get automatically downscaled if they are to large to fit into the screen however they are not getting automatically upscaled if they are to small to fit the screen. Would be nice if this would happen. Otherwise you always have to press "1" on your remote every time you switch to the...
Hi. When viewing pictures in myPictures they get automatically downscaled if they are to large to fit into the screen however...
Hi. When viewing pictures in myPictures they get automatically downscaled if they are to large to fit into the screen however...
Replies
Views
You're right in all points. If MP won't be "fixed" after 1.0 regarding this points we'll at least try to improve MP2's thumb handling.
You're right in all points. If MP won't be "fixed" after 1.0 regarding this points we'll at least try to improve MP2's thumb handling.
I've been reading around a bit and I've been using MP for quite a while and I know that new features added into "My Pictures" just...
Replies
Views
Hi, So I have various pictures (several hundred from a recent trip) taken on a mobile phone. The thumbnails show the correct orientation so I presume EXIF works, however when I view the image it is the wrong way around! Is this a known issue or is there some setting I can change?? Cheers
Hi, So I have various pictures (several hundred from a recent trip) taken on a mobile phone. The thumbnails show the correct...
Hi, So I have various pictures (several hundred from a recent trip) taken on a mobile phone. The thumbnails show the correct...
Replies
Views
hi. the main reason is the already very long feature freeze. So no chance for new features right now. After the release of MP 1.0 the main forces will concentrate on MP II (which has this feature already included). CU Lars
hi. the main reason is the already very long feature freeze. So no chance for new features right now. After the release of MP 1.0...
Hi all. Short description: I have developed a small test application based on my EXIF information extraction routine. Please test...
Replies
Views
when will you have this plugin support for MP 1.5?
when will you have this plugin support for MP 1.5?
Hi peeps Just wondering, I am a photographer and take a lot of .RAW image format pictures, i would love to view all my .RAW pics...
Replies
Views
I have a native 16:9 projector running in native (or 16:9) mode via DVI connection, and am using the xface 16:9 skin (any 16:9 skin is the same in this respect I think). My problem is that all my photos are stretched. When I set the projector to display in 4:3 then the photos are correct width. I just don't get it! I'd rather not...
I have a native 16:9 projector running in native (or 16:9) mode via DVI connection, and am using the xface 16:9 skin (any 16:9 skin...
I have a native 16:9 projector running in native (or 16:9) mode via DVI connection, and am using the xface 16:9 skin (any 16:9 skin...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Sort Pictures DE
Hi guys, I am having problems trying to sort my Pictures folders. What I am trying to is to sort folders by their name in a decresing way but inside each folder I want to sort the pictures in ascending way. I know that I can get inside every folder and do it manually but I have a lot of folders... I can not find any way to do it...
Hi guys, I am having problems trying to sort my Pictures folders. What I am trying to is to sort folders by their name in a...
Hi guys, I am having problems trying to sort my Pictures folders. What I am trying to is to sort folders by their name in a...
Replies
Views
In My Pictures is it possible to attach captions to images and view them in Slideshow mode ? I'd really like a way of "documenting" my holiday snaps and then viewing them with the comments/captions in MP.
In My Pictures is it possible to attach captions to images and view them in Slideshow mode ? I'd really like a way of "documenting"...
In My Pictures is it possible to attach captions to images and view them in Slideshow mode ? I'd really like a way of "documenting"...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Slide show blank DE
I have an alternative solution: launching an external slideshow from a media port (for example, I use PhotoScroll1.10.scr for these purposes). Sample code to run an external application: <control> <type>button</type> . . ...
I have an alternative solution: launching an external slideshow from a media port (for example, I use PhotoScroll1.10.scr for these...
i have the correct picture folder selected in the MP1 configuration and the slideshow works when selected via the Pictures menu...
Replies
Views
Thanks Awesome help as ever....:)
Thanks Awesome help as ever....:)
All - A simple question about navigating in My Pictures (1.4, titan skin) Lets say I am looking through my pictures on some sort...
Replies
Views
Already on the wishlist! https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/showthread.php?t=13709
Already on the wishlist! https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/showthread.php?t=13709
I thinkI asked about this before, but don't remember seeing a recommendation/solution, so here goes again. :) With my digital...
Replies
Views
Bump on this thread! I'm looking to solve the same problem. My current solution involves writing out different files, which I am definitely not looking forward to doing. :S
Bump on this thread! I'm looking to solve the same problem. My current solution involves writing out different files, which I am...
How can I change with the method setFileName(String name) in GuiImage different images with the same name. If I delete the old...
Replies
Views
I hope someone will look at his work :S
I hope someone will look at his work :S
Hi in my pictures folder i have some related video files. Is there anyway to play those video files from within pictures menu...
Replies
Views
MovieThumbnailer is named in the log for producing this error, thats what i read .. attached is the log, maybe someone can help me to avoid this error in the future. i watch pictures from a folfer, where some videos (mp4) are in, so i think it get problems to create a thumb from this?
MovieThumbnailer is named in the log for producing this error, thats what i read .. attached is the log, maybe someone can help...
MovieThumbnailer is named in the log for producing this error, thats what i read .. attached is the log, maybe someone can help...
Replies
Views
Will MP support these things? 1) Raw formats (DNG) - MCE can with fastpictureviewer codec pack shows RAW pictures so it should also be possibly in MP! 2) View metadata in slideshow (EXIF and IPTC metadata) - just like you can with zoner photo studio! 3) Show where the picture is taken (Google street map) 4) Show histogram...
Will MP support these things? 1) Raw formats (DNG) - MCE can with fastpictureviewer codec pack shows RAW pictures so it should...
Hello Is it possibly see my dng pictures in MP? Is it sonething MP will support or do I need to install a codec? Is it possibly...
Replies
Views
When I view pictures, the screen flickers in and out. If I zoom in, it works fine. I've tried adjusting the refresh rate of my video card, but this had not worked. Any suggestions?
When I view pictures, the screen flickers in and out. If I zoom in, it works fine. I've tried adjusting the refresh rate of my...
When I view pictures, the screen flickers in and out. If I zoom in, it works fine. I've tried adjusting the refresh rate of my...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Rotate img DE
It checks the contents on reading the file the first time. You may use the re-generate thumbnails option to regenerate changed files (incl. rotation).
It checks the contents on reading the file the first time. You may use the re-generate thumbnails option to regenerate changed...
How can I rotate my image in MP if they are vertical?
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Rotate DE
Setting orientation When pictures come from new cameras, MP rotates them automatically. The reason MP did not do it in your case is probably because the EXIF orientation is not set correctly in this picture. Assuming your pictures are jpg's, do the following to set the orintation: Download EXIV2 from...
Setting orientation When pictures come from new cameras, MP rotates them automatically. The reason MP did not do it in your case...
When viewing pictures, is there some quick way to rotate the image? I can use the mouse and right-click, but I want to be able to...
Replies
Views
Not as far as I know. Perhaps it's going to be better in version 2?
Not as far as I know. Perhaps it's going to be better in version 2?
It's proably me thats blind, but I can't find anywhere a setting for "auto-scale" of pictures I have noticed, that if I have...
Replies
Views
AW: removing black bars in slideshow could you please provide a screenshot and/or a picture in portrait "size"? I only can guess what you mean...
AW: removing black bars in slideshow could you please provide a screenshot and/or a picture in portrait "size"? I only can guess...
hey guys, in the german subforum there was a request on this... (Original Thread) what it does: when viewing pictures in...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Random slideshow? DE
I've read the manual and searched the forum but still can't find the answer to this: Can you make the slideshow show the pictures in a random order? If so, how? Edit: I found it now under settings->pictures!
I've read the manual and searched the forum but still can't find the answer to this: Can you make the slideshow show the...
I've read the manual and searched the forum but still can't find the answer to this: Can you make the slideshow show the...
Replies
Views
All fixed - resolved in another thread https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/recursive-slideshow-is-not-working-in-random-order.117606/
All fixed - resolved in another thread...
This is really strange, and has only started happening since I did a complete MP cleanup and fresh install when 1.3.0 RC came out...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom