watch/edit Videos (24 Viewers)

General talk, support, improvement suggestions and tips & tricks
When you start a Support-thread, please make sure your System Specs are filled in (and up-to-date) and you include logs with your post! Useful Wiki information: Known Issues Troubleshooting FAQ
When you start a Support-thread, please make sure your System Specs are filled in (and up-to-date) and you include logs with your...
When you start a Support-thread, please make sure your System Specs are filled in (and up-to-date) and you include logs with your...
Replies
Views
AW: My Burner - now with Video DVD burning :) Hello, when i try to create a video-DVD everything seems to work until the burn-process starts. The drive runs for a moment and "burn process completed" is displayed. When i try to burn the created iso-file "manualy" i get the attached message. The media is identified correctly but the...
AW: My Burner - now with Video DVD burning :) Hello, when i try to create a video-DVD everything seems to work until the...
Hey folks, Just released the first version of my work on the MyBurner plugin....which now supports burning video DVD's...
Replies
Views
Hi, I've never been able to get the built in video editor to work so have tried a few external ones none which seem to work though - audio is always missing. So I have tried converting to a more generally editable format, most recently the AVS converter which does a conversion but again - no audio. When I look at the details of the...
Hi, I've never been able to get the built in video editor to work so have tried a few external ones none which seem to work though...
Now you can edit and cut your files within MediaPortal just using your remote! This Plugin was created to help getting rid of...
Replies
Views
BTW, as you're an NVIDIA user, you might wanna try this: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/guide-perfect-playback-display-calibration.119610/page-16#post-1042424 I think it's a great improvement, and it's very easy to reverse if you don't like it. Emph
BTW, as you're an NVIDIA user, you might wanna try this...
Hi, i have a very strange problem with audio beeing out of sync. It only gets out of sync when I set my screen (Toshiba z3030 LCD)...
Replies
Views
I have the same problem since the beginning of my MP usage. It's still there for me with 1.3.0 Beta. :(
I have the same problem since the beginning of my MP usage. It's still there for me with 1.3.0 Beta. :(
MediaPortal Version: v1.1 Revision:23684 + Scythe42s dlls (the #0002060 patch) Windows Version: 7 Ultimate 32-bit CPU Type: C2D @...
Replies
Views
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/madvr-0-91-4.135666/#post-1206830
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/madvr-0-91-4.135666/#post-1206830
There is an issue with Window10 and last MP (1.12.0). I guess it could be related to the dynamic refresh rate. I've a R260X with...
Replies
Views
Hi Bierfreund If you are using shares view, you only have to select the folder/folders that holds your movies and press 'Info' button on your remote, or F9 on the keyboard and choose IMDB. Then you can update moviefolders without leaving MP when its running.
Hi Bierfreund If you are using shares view, you only have to select the folder/folders that holds your movies and press 'Info'...
All my movies are in "release format" meaning their filename isn´t always easily deciphered. 95% of my movies comes up as failed in...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 DVD playback issue. DE
After having the same issues as the others described before, for me the solution was to disable the spin speed control and all of the sudden DVD playing worked. Took me a week to find out. :thx:
After having the same issues as the others described before, for me the solution was to disable the spin speed control and all of...
Hi all ! I am having a wee bit of trouble in getting MP to actually play DVD's. It's working fine i zoomplayer, mediaplayer 10...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 No AC3 sound ... (2 Viewers) DE
@fanol Thanks for providing the log files. However they contain only limited detail. Could you please collect new log files, and this time use the Watchdog tool with option 1 or 2 ("report a bug...") to do it. The Watchdog tool is the preferred method/source for collecting log files. Please use it whenever you can. General...
@fanol Thanks for providing the log files. However they contain only limited detail. Could you please collect new log files, and...
Hi! I start to play, and there is no sound. Established LAV 0.68 everywhere. On the other formats and movies is no such problem. I...
Replies
Views
No fix yet? After reading this thread it doesn't seem like a fix is on the horizon. I was having no issues at all and then I installed PowerDVD 7.3 BD so I could have Blu-Ray playback and the DVD navigation cursor went bye-bye. Setup Windows XP SP3 MP 1.0 RC3 PowerDVD 7.3 BD Codec in use Cyberlink DVD Navigator (PDVD7) I have...
No fix yet? After reading this thread it doesn't seem like a fix is on the horizon. I was having no issues at all and then I...
I have read about the DVD navigation problem. I have the same problem. I have tried different CODECS, and switched the DxVA option...
Replies
Views
I did a workaround, which only works for nvidia users. Using a lower resolution in windows (1366x768) and switching to full HD (1920x1080) when starting mediaPortal. Create a bat file and paste the following: rundll32.exe nvcpl.dll,dtcfg setmode 1 1920 1080 32 60 call "c:\program files\Team...
I did a workaround, which only works for nvidia users. Using a lower resolution in windows (1366x768) and switching to full HD...
Hi all, Since upgraded version 0.2.2 and new svn files, it's impossible to see any media files in My Videos. Sound is good but...
Replies
Views
AirServer is a perfect app. For movies and pictures it works perfect. The only downside is that you need to stop/pauze TV or Movie otherwise you have the sound of a movie and the movie you are streaming. Hope it gets integrated in MediaPortal
AirServer is a perfect app. For movies and pictures it works perfect. The only downside is that you need to stop/pauze TV or Movie...
There is a AirmediaPlayer for Windows released. Technology and Science: AirMediaPlayer for Windows Is it a possibility to add...
Replies
Views
Didn't want to start a new thread as I believe my issue is related, so here it goes... Recently I've started messing around with HEVC/X265 and my way outdated HTPC (E8400 Core2 CPU with AMD HD6450 GPU) seems to be stuttering a bit while playing 720p hevc encoded files while using LAV 0.68 (MP 1.14). The great info in this thread has...
Didn't want to start a new thread as I believe my issue is related, so here it goes... Recently I've started messing around with...
Hi guys, I'm experiencing some issues with the playback of HEVC (X265) files. I'm running an AMD 5400K APU, on a windows 7 64-bit...
Replies
Views
Great news, lets hope it stays that way, nothing more frustrating than hardware that does not work as it should, ie reliably doing the job.
Great news, lets hope it stays that way, nothing more frustrating than hardware that does not work as it should, ie reliably doing...
MediaPortal Version: 1.20 RC MediaPortal Skin: Avalon Windows Version: Windows 7 + SP1 CPU Type: Intel I3 2100 HDD: SSD OCZ...
Replies
Views
An now i will watch "Life" to the very end. :rolleyes::)
An now i will watch "Life" to the very end. :rolleyes::)
MP Build: 1.17.0.0 System: HTPC Hi, since some days i've noticed a strange behaviour with HD-Audio streams of my mkv files. The HD...
Replies
Views
https://issues.team-mediaportal.com/browse/MP1-5078 and added to the next release of MediaPortal
https://issues.team-mediaportal.com/browse/MP1-5078 and added to the next release of MediaPortal
Hi there, Every now and then, when playing a video no image is rendered. The audio plays fine, but the screen stays black. Not...
Replies
Views
My understanding is that the only use of MediaInfo in TV Server is in the thumbnailer. Corrupt/invalid recordings used to hang the thumbnailer. Now the thumbnailer runs recordings through MediaInfo first. If the recording duration as detected/calculated by MediaInfo is greater than zero then the thumbnailer proceeds with its attempt...
My understanding is that the only use of MediaInfo in TV Server is in the thumbnailer. Corrupt/invalid recordings used to hang the...
With MP1.16, on remote network connected MP-Clients sometimes see “Unable to Play: B43534E1” type error popup when trying to play a...
Replies
Views
Just wanted to add that that the fix is working great, as well on my system no more weired resolutions... Thank you guys for taking care!
Just wanted to add that that the fix is working great, as well on my system no more weired resolutions... Thank you guys for taking...
EDIT by Sebastiii : *************************************** Added Installer with possible fix : INSTALLER...
Replies
Views
Yeah, that what I thought all along!!... but this doesn't work... I cannot select a program...:growl: :o :( :S whatever I do, I just get this blank pop up screen with the only options being OK, refresh and cancel. Refresh gives nothing, ok gives nothing, cancel closes the pop up menu. I can drop and play files in graphedit, no...
Yeah, that what I thought all along!!... but this doesn't work... I cannot select a program...:growl: :o :( :S whatever I do, I...
A few month back I joint a IRC chat and posed the question about a kind of codecpack for MP. This grew out of watching some of the...
Replies
Views
Kodi uses a generic CIFS module which depending on your NAS / File host OS (supported SMB version) can be worse or have a limited feature set, generally it tends to works best for Windows -> Windows and Linux -> Linux when it comes to throughput and network discovery.
Kodi uses a generic CIFS module which depending on your NAS / File host OS (supported SMB version) can be worse or have a limited...
Hi all, I have this weird issue thtat most movies (but not all) will stutter extremely. Sometimes is will play ok for half a...
Replies
Views
Nice to hear :) i will PM you private ftp :) because Dropbox can't handle 4.8Gb :)
Nice to hear :) i will PM you private ftp :) because Dropbox can't handle 4.8Gb :)
This is my first post, I'm new to MP, so bare with me if I ask stupid questions. It is not easy for a first timer. I have read the...
Replies
Views
That's a good news :)
That's a good news :)
It works perfect before the update (just updated MePo and plugins, nothing more!). Now I've a lot of drops (up to 10 per second)...
Replies
Views
Movie Playback Problems I may be in the wrong area but here goes. I am using streamed MP and most movie playback works fine. However some movies I have ripped the complete DVD so that I get a menu screen where you actually have to push play to start. These movies will not play back. I either get only the menu screen or I get a...
Movie Playback Problems I may be in the wrong area but here goes. I am using streamed MP and most movie playback works fine...
Strange thing... took me a while to figure out this.... As far as I've been able to test, this happens on all movies i have...
Replies
Views
Yes, the 1.14 work fine this option work fine because If I have not the .italian suffix MP doesn't select the English embedded subtitle. When italian suffix exists MP choose that subtitle Vasilich's marriage is safe :eek: this option, work as usual so the external file is select without any language suffix, the external srt is...
Yes, the 1.14 work fine this option work fine because If I have not the .italian suffix MP doesn't select the English embedded...
I don't understand, The srt not working anymore with 1.13? I'm using MP since a long time , the external srt file with the same of...
Replies
Views
Any update on your issue? MKV using DTS-HD works flawlessly. DTS-HD blueray does not work with native player. It automatically chooses 2 Channel audio, when I switch DTS-HD it gets messed up. Thanks.
Any update on your issue? MKV using DTS-HD works flawlessly. DTS-HD blueray does not work with native player. It automatically...
Hi, I've been using BD handler plug-in to play blu-ray movies (from local harddisk, not from BD). When 1.3 came out with native...
Replies
Views
Hm.. any way we could get the new version of the TsReader before RC2, in order test if this solves some problems?
Hm.. any way we could get the new version of the TsReader before RC2, in order test if this solves some problems?
I have a problem with some HD Channels when watching tv or watching the recordings. The Channels I record from are either...
Replies
Views
OK this version of MP didn't help either. But I found what is causing this problem. It has something to do with ATI drivers or W7 by itself. Normally I launch MP on secondary display (LCD TV) but when I disable dual monitor setup and use TV as primary display problem is gone. I did little research and found this thread on TechNet...
OK this version of MP didn't help either. But I found what is causing this problem. It has something to do with ATI drivers or W7...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Black Glass Nova Windows Version: 7 Ultimate x64 CPU Type: Intel Core i7-860 @...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 windows 7 codec... DE
Hi tourettes i have interesting results of testing latest svn + your custom ts reader! 1 If i use in config MS codec then no zapping in any direction (sd to hd or vise versa). Picture freeze. 2 if i use in config MS for mpeg and PDVD9 for h264 then according to graph PDVD isnt used, mp uses MS codec for sd and hd. If i start a tv on...
Hi tourettes i have interesting results of testing latest svn + your custom ts reader! 1 If i use in config MS codec then no...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 Beta MediaPortal Skin: Xfactor Windows Version: windows 7 CPU Type: AMD Phenom II 905e Quad HDD...
Replies
Views
I've imported again now, and it works beautifully! :) I will have to clear my database though, as it seems that as the older entries in the database are in there as well. Emph
I've imported again now, and it works beautifully! :) I will have to clear my database though, as it seems that as the older...
I'm struggling to add a custom view for my kids, easiest would be to just choose the path to the directory where all of their stuff...
Replies
Views
Try the latest release 1.24 Pre release. For me it works without an extra fix.
Try the latest release 1.24 Pre release. For me it works without an extra fix.
Can somebody confirm that MP is crashing when you jump forward with right arrow (5 sec.) while playing a DVD-Iso with internal...
Replies
Views
DalaNorth: I have tested SVN 1/31/07-20-01 Rev 12799, and now all my DVDs are playing via autoplay and selecting play DVD. Even X-men 3 works. THANX!!!!!!!! Execellent job!
DalaNorth: I have tested SVN 1/31/07-20-01 Rev 12799, and now all my DVDs are playing via autoplay and selecting play DVD. Even...
I'm using MP 2.2.0 SVN 1/02/07 Rev 12465. Also using Nvidia pure video codec. When I put in a DVD it auto starts and plays fine but...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom