watch/edit Videos (19 Viewers)

General talk, support, improvement suggestions and tips & tricks
in the videos part of that category. there's where the regex knowledge might be needed. I know it can be quite complex, but at the moment not able to dive in myself. If you don't succeed you can sent me the url of the m3u through dm so I can take a look at it when I have some spare time
in the videos part of that category. there's where the regex knowledge might be needed. I know it can be quite complex, but at the...
Hi! I have a great success in watching IPTV via TV-Server. Just m3u playlist, scanning and everything is fine. But i have also VOD...
Replies
Views
Ah that could be a problem. I took a look at the Gigabyte website, they offer the 1050 and Ti version in a "low profile" format, not sure if that works with mini itx though, all the AMD RX cards are listed as ATX format. Another consideration is power Gigabyte recommend a 300W psu for the 1050Ti and 500W+ for the AMD RX range. There...
Ah that could be a problem. I took a look at the Gigabyte website, they offer the 1050 and Ti version in a "low profile" format...
Hello everyone, recently I tried to reproduce a video coded in HEVC UHD 2160p into MePo. The video is not smooth, it stumbles and...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom