Watch / Listen Media (8 Viewers)

Watch TV, DVDs, Videos, view Pictures, listen Music ect.

Television (MyTV frontend and TV-Server) (35 Viewers)

Problems with the TV-Server or MyTV frontend? Post them in here.

Listen Music (23 Viewers)

General talk, support, improvement suggestions and tips & tricks

watch/edit Videos (8 Viewers)

View Pictures (3 Viewers)

When you start a Support-thread, please make sure your System Specs are filled in (and up-to-date) and you include logs with your post! Useful Wiki information: Known Issues Troubleshooting FAQ
When you start a Support-thread, please make sure your System Specs are filled in (and up-to-date) and you include logs with your...
When you start a Support-thread, please make sure your System Specs are filled in (and up-to-date) and you include logs with your...
Replies
Views
LOL, I'm always right. :D /sarcasm In all seriousness I think it's possible you had multiple things going on there, which has made it tricky to pin down. Your security software changes may have been helpful too. Has this expert got any experience with TBS PC tuners? If not, with the greatest respect I would disregard their opinion...
LOL, I'm always right. :D /sarcasm In all seriousness I think it's possible you had multiple things going on there, which has made...
Hoping for some directions here! Have included logs....distortions apparent right from the start when viewing Live TV. Something...
Replies
Views
hi mm, thanks for your quick response! and sorry - was my fault. though i had to activate CI via the CAM menu; when i now remembered to do this via card | edit everything worked out quite fine! thanks again for the good work. will you patch be integrated into one of the next versions of MP? j!
hi mm, thanks for your quick response! and sorry - was my fault. though i had to activate CI via the CAM menu; when i now...
Hello, I have a unit which some strange behaviour: After each restart the TV stopps immediatly at the first time. Starting it...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Tswriter DE
Thank you, Owlsroost, Well, Christmas time with family is coming up so I´ll put this project on the shelf for the Holliday. Wish you a Merry Christmas! :)
Thank you, Owlsroost, Well, Christmas time with family is coming up so I´ll put this project on the shelf for the Holliday. Wish...
I have a TBS 5520SE USB stick and have just updated to MP 1.21 PRE and there by can not change channels on all my satellites. I...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 DVD resume doesn't work (1 Viewer) DE
Except if a dev fixes an old bug. ;) I can not reproduce it but it seems a real error. :( Please tag me if someone can reproduce it with step by step info.
Except if a dev fixes an old bug. ;) I can not reproduce it but it seems a real error. :( Please tag me if someone can reproduce...
Since 1.6 DVD resume doesn't work anymore, was working perfectly before. I was hoping that it was just a small issue solved in one...
Replies
Views
Hi, In the meanwhile everything is in working order again on my side and I wanted to give some feedback to close the thread gracefully. In 2014-2015 I did several MP updates, clean MP re-installs, OS (W7) updates, all to no avail - the problem remained In 2016 I switched to Windows 10 (normal upgrade, no fresh install) and upgraded...
Hi, In the meanwhile everything is in working order again on my side and I wanted to give some feedback to close the thread...
Since MP v1.6 I cannot play a 2nd video within one session of MP without getting an error. Use case: You produce the error by...
Replies
Views
my pleasure. hope it helped
my pleasure. hope it helped
Hm - have upgraded my HTPC to play 4k - unfortuntaly when I try to play a file from within MP it dies immediatly ... Regards Markus
Replies
Views
It actually has been a process of changing several things that all seemed to help a little to my current state, where I still have occasional glitches in the video stream but it doesn't happen nearly as often. 1) Disabled jumbo frames 2) Disabled QOS packet scheduling (Microsoft) 3) Upgraded to Argus 2.2.1 4) Forced RTSP for Live...
It actually has been a process of changing several things that all seemed to help a little to my current state, where I still have...
I am experiencing freezing on both live tv and recorded tv while viewing on clients. I have 2 clients right now. One is a Intel I3...
Replies
Views
@ 2BitSculptor Thanks for info :) BR OFH
@ 2BitSculptor Thanks for info :) BR OFH
Hello, after upgrading im getting a message asking me to change specify the IP address of the TV server. THe system works fine...
Replies
Views
I don't think so - it's probably hard-coded somewhere. I get the same thing happening if my remote dev TV server is not running - when I start MP on my dev client, it always tries to connect to it (even though I'm not trying to play TV!). MP won't switch to full-screen video when I play a local video file immediately after startup...
I don't think so - it's probably hard-coded somewhere. I get the same thing happening if my remote dev TV server is not running -...
Everytime I wake up the living room client from standby and start TV the sound starts, but there is no picture. Then after 30...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Audio out of sync DE
Have now resolved the problem. I dled the beta version of MP1 and that seemed to help but not cure it. Then I dled the Klite Codec pack which said that the the current LAV filters were superseded by better alternatives. Combining those with the MP renderer solved the sync probs with all videos but a sync problem then surfaced with...
Have now resolved the problem. I dled the beta version of MP1 and that seemed to help but not cure it. Then I dled the Klite Codec...
Hi, I am having audio sync problems with a lot of my videos. The videos play fine using VLC. The audio gets disproportionately...
Replies
Views
The plugin works well with the current version, but the function of the media portal, accessed by the plug-in for information does not work properly at large volumes of database with the current version of the library. So I suggested to update it, but the team did not want to. Those. left errors in a release.
The plugin works well with the current version, but the function of the media portal, accessed by the plug-in for information does...
Hi! This happens since MP 1.13.0 (with 1.12.0 everything was fine) Strange very strange... First issue Here is what I did: Start...
Replies
Views
Sorry but please can you ask about such topics on other forums. We have a policy here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/newcomers-forum-240/mdapi-softcam-support-again-12620/
Sorry but please can you ask about such topics on other forums. We have a policy here...
I have the following configuration: 2x Anysee tuners with smargo Mediaportal and xbmc. If I open some channels within Mediaportal...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, I've sorted these FCU Win 10 problems on my NUC that only has Win 10 drivers. With the help of a youtube video guide I altered the Intel HD graphics drivers .inf file to allow it to be installed on Win 8.1 (or 7 if you like). It now all works perfectly again :)
Hey guys, I've sorted these FCU Win 10 problems on my NUC that only has Win 10 drivers. With the help of a youtube video guide I...
Hi Not had cause to visit these forums for a while as I've had trouble free use. I've just upgraded my TV to a Samsung 4k model...
Replies
Views
@jeff2020 Are you having trouble getting the log files?
@jeff2020 Are you having trouble getting the log files?
Hi, I'm trying to configure TV Server to scan channels for a HDHomeRun Prime, Cox, cablecard with external tuner. The issue I am...
Replies
Views
Hi, Thanks for paying intention on this. I have uploaded an example. In order to make the file size small the main title is removed which should not make any difference on the behaviour. 00007.m2ts is the file which is started first. This is the download link: Share-Online - dl/83EDUDJPQN8Q Also here attached a video demonstrating...
Hi, Thanks for paying intention on this. I have uploaded an example. In order to make the file size small the main title is...
Hi, since I have updated all my machines from 1.17 to 1.19 on some BluRays the LAV audio filter is not working and the audio is...
Replies
Views
I could swear I saw it, and that I did manually stop-start the tvserver, but now I'm second guessing myself if I did stop-start the server. I must be losing it, because I was also sure I uploaded those zipped logs. :confused: So, long story short, I figured I'd try out MP2 -- ran into problems. Decided I'm comfortable and prefer...
I could swear I saw it, and that I did manually stop-start the tvserver, but now I'm second guessing myself if I did stop-start the...
I keep receiving the error, "unable to create graph," whenever I try to record a channel while playing a channel at the same time...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 video icons stopped working (1 Viewer) DE
No problem, can happen to the best of us. Glad to be of help!
No problem, can happen to the best of us. Glad to be of help!
Is there a known reason why icons for new videos should stop working at some point? I have several recorded videos (~200), and...
Replies
Views
Yay!! I got my internetstreams working in MePo by modding vodserver. What I do is,I tune to a vodserver channel in mepo, that will start vlc or other external player playing whatever stream or file you want to see 'in mepo' then I feed mepo a picture endlessly looped and a silent mp3 with ffmpeg in mpeg2 so it won't give me errors...
Yay!! I got my internetstreams working in MePo by modding vodserver. What I do is,I tune to a vodserver channel in mepo, that will...
Situation: Multiseat MP1.11 Network tuner Anysee N7 (single tuner that outputs http streams) Sometimes when changing channels we...
Replies
Views
Maybe... I will say to anyone else thinking of doing this, after setting up the tv server on Windows 8, it just works immediately on Win10. Fantastic stuff. Ah I may have forgot that in one of my 5 times setting it up :/ thanks again!
Maybe... I will say to anyone else thinking of doing this, after setting up the tv server on Windows 8, it just works immediately...
Hello, I've been reading as much as I can on getting my Ceton ETH to work with MediaPortal so I can finally upgrade all my PCs to...
Replies
Views
done: Loading...
done: Loading...
Hi guys, iam using Mediaportal 1 many many years now. But since 2 years i have a strange problem that i cant figured out. Randomly...
Replies
Views
Test version of TsReader.ax is here - https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/m-4441-rtsp-issue-aac-audio-codec-french-provider-free.118930/page-2#post-1115189
Test version of TsReader.ax is here -...
Hi, I have a problem with a specific tv channel, there are no sound with Media Portal. This this an IPTV HD channel. It work...
Replies
Views
On Thursday [I have network to my self:) I'll move NAS back to sitting beside router and not on same powerline switch as main MePo box. IF problem repeats, I think it points finger at Intel Motherboard, but given I've replaced router [upgraded broadband link] and replaced [like 4 like unit] the powerline adaptor after a fail, it's...
On Thursday [I have network to my self:) I'll move NAS back to sitting beside router and not on same powerline switch as main MePo...
I have a rather large media collection, between Movies, Episodes and recordings, whenever I try to watch a non-recorded file...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Headphones kill TV DE
Nice. :) That patch will be included in MP 1.13 PR. No, MP does not do that.
Nice. :) That patch will be included in MP 1.13 PR. No, MP does not do that.
If I plug in my headphones while watching live TV the screen goes black and audio turns off. The only way I have found to recover...
Replies
Views
This afternoon on "BBC2 HD" there was a movie made in 2014 with several big-name stars, so I thought that there was a good chance that it would be broadcast with multichannel audio (where "multi" means "bigger than two"). I scheduled a manual recording for 30 minutes, starting well after the movie had already begun. Also, BBC2 does...
This afternoon on "BBC2 HD" there was a movie made in 2014 with several big-name stars, so I thought that there was a good chance...
If you display the info OSD for TV or video, you can see some icons that indicate various properties of the programme being played...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Stuttering TV DE
OK, I'll try to offer some suggestions. I think the first thing I'd try is to go back to see whether DXVA native now works properly (now that you have only HDMI out from the card this may fix your earler problem). I have an Nvidia card and I found that this works best for me. If you are still seeing sync issues then select the...
OK, I'll try to offer some suggestions. I think the first thing I'd try is to go back to see whether DXVA native now works...
I guess I have to post this again as there has been no response to my earlier post. Don't know the correct protocol. TV is...
Replies
Views
But I also have good news - I have solved the issue. I had tried to find an updated driver for the PCTV 290e USB tuner I have, but had no luck. I then contacted Hauppage support to see if they had a new driver for it. They eventually replied this morning suggesting to install their WinTV product, as it updates the drivers too. And...
But I also have good news - I have solved the issue. I had tried to find an updated driver for the PCTV 290e USB tuner I have, but...
Hi, My MP install has been flawless for ages, but has just started stuttering this last few days. I rebooted, but it made no...
Replies
Views
I haven't found any, yet.
I haven't found any, yet.
Hi all, I've been running 1.3.0 Alpha and now Beta (looking good). I've also added a blue-ray slot drive to my system and tried a...
Replies
Views
I had quite a lot of issues with my last HTPC, I experienced random freeze/lockups for 30-60secs. I feel your pain, it use to drive me insane. I ended up tracking it down to the SSD drive, after a firmware upgrade (which proved to be very diffulcult) I no longer experienced the issue. So my advice, see if there is a firmware update...
I had quite a lot of issues with my last HTPC, I experienced random freeze/lockups for 30-60secs. I feel your pain, it use to drive...
All my TV series are stored on a SATA disc on my main MP server, which has an SSD as boot disc. In Power Options I have configured...
Replies
Views
Thank you for fixing one of the problems. (y) :) Unfortunately, as I am not a developer, I don't know what you mean in the quote above. I am guessing that you are addressing members of the development team? :confused: -- from CyberSimian in the UK
Thank you for fixing one of the problems. (y) :) Unfortunately, as I am not a developer, I don't know what you mean in the quote...
I reported issues with .wtv and .dvr-ms in 1.20 that still exist in 1.21 pre-release; as follows: 1) .dvr-ms and .ts files have...
Replies
Views
this thread pop-ups in my google search and I need some advice on how to solve the missing api-ms-win-ntuser-sysparams-l1-1-0.dll file on my win10. I found the file on the DLL Installer site and if I download the same file like the error said and install it again will fix the annoying problem?
this thread pop-ups in my google search and I need some advice on how to solve the missing api-ms-win-ntuser-sysparams-l1-1-0.dll...
MP version 1.18.0 Windows 10 32-bit MP has been working fine for a long time but without doing anything, today the HTPC can't play...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom