WebEPG (11 Viewers)

everything related to WebEPG in here
MP1 MP2 Customising WebEPG DE
I have been able to record by day and time with MP, I was wanting the series/Episode. I tried SchedulesDirect and it is doing a great job. HDTV/DTV from Enigma does not look like it does much for $25 but if you are looking for a simple TV tuner software that maybe great for you. I want all the bells and whistles of a full Home Theater...
I have been able to record by day and time with MP, I was wanting the series/Episode. I tried SchedulesDirect and it is doing a...
How to customise WebEPG (to edit existing grabber config files and create new ones) in the wiki MediaPortal Wiki - MediaPortal...
Replies
Views
@doskabouter Thanks for the response! Would that have allowed me to submit the range of days using 1-7 (vice 0-6)? Besides the 24 hour offset, I could never get the plugin to download Saturday's programs. The range from 1-6 would download Sunday to Friday and 0 would download another week day. I did briefly look at that option and...
@doskabouter Thanks for the response! Would that have allowed me to submit the range of days using 1-7 (vice 0-6)? Besides the...
Don't know if anyone still messes with Dar.fm but it seems like a good idea. I set it up with instructions from this thread, but...
Replies
Views
Without logs its hard to figure out exactly, but I suspect that you forgot to click save somewhere...
Without logs its hard to figure out exactly, but I suspect that you forgot to click save somewhere...
As you can see I've set BBC1 HD to get the resulting epg from RadioTimes But what it actually is grabbing is BBC1 London, which i...
Replies
Views
Thanks for that, i'll have a go at it in the morning. Currently throwing all sorts of solutions at this to get it working. Cheers
Thanks for that, i'll have a go at it in the morning. Currently throwing all sorts of solutions at this to get it working. Cheers
So far banging my head at a brick wall seems about as painful as trawling and trawling millions of pages to get a working Freesat...
Replies
Views
I've found the error. I had <Listing type="Xml"> but is should be <Listing type="Html>. Thought that because I'm importing a Xml file that it should be Xml, but thats wrong.
I've found the error. I had <Listing type="Xml"> but is should be <Listing type="Html>. Thought that because I'm importing a Xml...
I'm trying to create a new grabber file for WebEPG, but I cant get it to work. I'm trying to import a xmltv file. The reason for...
Replies
Views
You don't even have to do that. Pulling the schedule data from Zap2it can be done without an account if you use the -Z and -Y parameters for your zip code and provider number. To do this, go to tvlistings.zap2it.com, enter your zip code then choose your TV provider from the list (Antenna broadcast TV is also an option). You will see...
You don't even have to do that. Pulling the schedule data from Zap2it can be done without an account if you use the -Z and -Y...
Recently MediaPortal stopped displaying the TV listings, making it unable to schedule the recording of TV shows. After re-grabbing...
Replies
Views
I just switched over to Schedules Direct and it works great. With all the trouble I had with the free stuff I'm willing to throw a few dollars at the problem. Having a good guide is worth it to me. There were some channel lineup issues that ended up being on my end. For some reason 2.1-3 was mapping to 47.1-3. I ended up deleting and...
I just switched over to Schedules Direct and it works great. With all the trouble I had with the free stuff I'm willing to throw a...
The updated version of the US www_imdb_com.xml grabber file is included with MediaPortal 1.7.0 and later and you do NOT need to...
Replies
Views
Xmltv.com.pt there is no reason for grabbers! ;)
Xmltv.com.pt there is no reason for grabbers! ;)
Hi All I have updated the grabber to support all channels on the http://wwwnew2.tvcabo.pt site. James will you include this...
Replies
Views
I have found this: www.xmltv.com.pt
I have found this: www.xmltv.com.pt
James, please can you take a look, please at : http://www.tvcabo.pt/Televisao/Programacao.aspx The site as been changed (with...
Replies
Views
it seems that deleting and rescanning tuners did work, I just wasn't using the right filter. all radio channels in the guide with matched epg.
it seems that deleting and rescanning tuners did work, I just wasn't using the right filter. all radio channels in the guide with...
Hi, I receive my tv through dvb-s and so get all the FTA radio channels. I get my EPG from XMLTV via Digiguide and it contains...
Replies
Views
So, for anyone that would like EPG data for radio stations in the US, here's my finished grabber. You'll need to customize it much like what's required for the IMDb US TV grabber. Go to DAR.fm to figure out the "siteId" (a 4 digit number) for each station you'd like guide data for, and modify the www_dar_fm_com.xml file according to...
So, for anyone that would like EPG data for radio stations in the US, here's my finished grabber. You'll need to customize it much...
I'm attempting to create a WebEPG grabber for US radio stations using DAR.fm as a source. I don't appear to be getting any errors...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have come to the same conclusion, and there is also a problem that SVT seems to believe that the date is changed at 05:00 in the morning and not at 00:00. That is quite sad when SVT got program guides for four weeks, and not just two as at dagenstv.com (perhaps we should contact him and ask to increase SVT channels to include...
Hi, I have come to the same conclusion, and there is also a problem that SVT seems to believe that the date is changed at 05:00 in...
Hi, Swedish SVT have changed their site so that TV-Tablå gets redirected to TV-Tablå so no channels gets imported. SVT have better...
Replies
Views
Noobie Question, I am interested in getting access to EPG data using WEBEPG. I have been playing around with MediaPortal 2 TV Configuration application and it appears that to extract EPG data from various websites I have to map to TV Channels, I am not using a setup that contains a TV Tuner (i.e. a stand alone PC) so am not sure how...
Noobie Question, I am interested in getting access to EPG data using WEBEPG. I have been playing around with MediaPortal 2 TV...
Noobie Question, I am interested in getting access to EPG data using WEBEPG. I have been playing around with MediaPortal 2 TV...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Digiguide services DE
Hi, I am unable to update my TV channels in Mediaportal, I am using Digiguide and all was working well until I had a crash and re installed an image of my system. I have looked at my Digiguide account and it says "No Services are available" because its unable to publish local IP address or a network connection issue, but gives no...
Hi, I am unable to update my TV channels in Mediaportal, I am using Digiguide and all was working well until I had a crash and re...
Hi, I am unable to update my TV channels in Mediaportal, I am using Digiguide and all was working well until I had a crash and re...
Replies
Views
Hi Ski-bore, Thank you for your response, much appreciated You are correct I realise, it's not WebEPG, got to be XMLTV I will give it a try now Just needed confirmation that it works (extreme pessimism!) Saves all the frustration and swearing to know it works OK before jumping in Cheers TW
Hi Ski-bore, Thank you for your response, much appreciated You are correct I realise, it's not WebEPG, got to be XMLTV I will give...
Hi everybody, Anyone using the Digiguide Windows PC subscription listing with WebEPG? Looks like they offer a good service for...
Replies
Views
My HediaPortal is always on so hopefully the grabbing should have plenty of idle time to keep the EPG up to date I think the contribution to the problem I experienced came from the actual WebEPG product manual. The "default" settings advised in the manual would appear to guarantee that the novice user will have problems! Hopefully...
My HediaPortal is always on so hopefully the grabbing should have plenty of idle time to keep the EPG up to date I think the...
Hi Guys, Been using Webgrab++ for ages but the problems with channels descriptions and no support is frustrating so I decided to...
Replies
Views
After searching the logs, I found that the folder containing the imdb xml file needed for the Web EPG import, no longer contains my custom file. Fortunately, I saved it. FIX: Copy the xml file back into the appropriate folder and all should work
After searching the logs, I found that the folder containing the imdb xml file needed for the Web EPG import, no longer contains my...
After searching the logs, I found that the folder containing the imdb xml file needed for the Web EPG import, no longer contains my...
Replies
Views
For an alternative grabber source (requires annual subscription): https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/schedules-direct-users-in-the-uk.134644/#post-1188813 For a different solution for UK Freesat: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/uk-grabbers-are-any-working-at-the-moment.134615/ For a different solution for UK...
For an alternative grabber source (requires annual subscription)...
Hi Folks WebEPG not showing channel info....(UK).....if grabber is out of date.....which is best one to go for!!!! (In UK) Thanks
Replies
Views
Hi there, I haven't had time to fully look into updating the WebEPG plugin scraper file, I've quickly switched over to using the xmltv plugin instead (once I get a bit more time I will sit down and see what needs to be changed) J.
Hi there, I haven't had time to fully look into updating the WebEPG plugin scraper file, I've quickly switched over to using the...
Hi all, Have digiguide just changed/updated their website, such that the scrapper no longer works? J.
Replies
Views
After following the instructions for customizing channel ids I get this in MP1: (https://img42.com/XMRcw) But this in Emby: (https://img42.com/FzVsR) (I think I fixed the images.) Can anyone point me to what I have configured wrong?
After following the instructions for customizing channel ids I get this in MP1: (https://img42.com/XMRcw) But this in Emby...
After following the instructions for customizing channel ids I get this in MP1: (https://img42.com/XMRcw) But this in Emby...
Replies
Views
@christopher hale can you be more specific?
@christopher hale can you be more specific?
Hi there I am struggling to get webEPG to grab the correct days guide. This error is 100% reproducible. When the data is grabbed...
Replies
Views
Check out the build in this thread: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/upnp-dlna-media-server-for-mediaportal-2.104128/page-40#post-1160980
Check out the build in this thread...
I can't get WebEPG to work. I went looking for the www_imdb_com grabber file, but can't find it. There is no WebEPG folder in...
Replies
Views
Both will borrow a tuner.
Both will borrow a tuner.
Hi there, Just as i think i'm getting the hang of this great program, mediaportal then decides its going to school me some more...
Replies
Views
Hi, WebEpg for czech channels from tv.sms.cz.xml stopped working. Please is here somebody, who understand how it works and who can help? All 4 xmls for CZe not functional :(. I tried fix it myself, but I don't understand xml code, cookies and web pages :((
Hi, WebEpg for czech channels from tv.sms.cz.xml stopped working. Please is here somebody, who understand how it works and who can...
HI, I need help with grabber for CzechTV listing. I am found maybe good site for this...
Replies
Views
You're welcome. Content que ça serve ! Arno31 : si tu essaies de configurer le guide TV via le lien donné ci dessus ça devrait marcher. En cas de soucis, poste directement sur le sujet en question, je tacherai de t'aider.
You're welcome. Content que ça serve ! Arno31 : si tu essaies de configurer le guide TV via le lien donné ci dessus ça devrait...
Hello, I installed MediaPortal 1, version 1.12.0.0 and I can't have WebEPG working. I have 18 channels imported but 0 programs...
Replies
Views
Check http://forum.recordere.dk/forum_posts.asp?TID=135355&PID=1429912&title=alternativer-til-timefortv#1429912 I have summit a patch to XMLTVImport, to handle tvguide from xmltv.xmltv.se without removing episode-num tags
Check http://forum.recordere.dk/forum_posts.asp?TID=135355&PID=1429912&title=alternativer-til-timefortv#1429912 I have summit a...
HI, Anyone having info about updated grapper for Danish channels? Since ontv.dk is not working anymore, i need something else Rg...
Replies
Views
Thanks, I don't how I missed that.
Thanks, I don't how I missed that.
Hi, current template isn't working anymore (provider changed site), so I decided to create a new one from differnet site. I have a...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 WEBEPG folder DE
Thank you! That was definately a brain fart on the directory. Ok, All is now well. Thank you for your help.
Thank you! That was definately a brain fart on the directory. Ok, All is now well. Thank you for your help.
I somehow accidently deleted the WEBEPG folder. Disabled the plugin, stopped and restarted the TVservice, enabled WEB EPG again...
Replies
Views
Ah, I see. Thank you.
Ah, I see. Thank you.
Hi, I'm from the UK and have set up my TV card fine. I have added the WebEPG in the TV Server Configuration Plug Ins section. I...
Replies
Views
@Entdecker I don't understand what you're saying. Also, I've never used WebEPG myself, and I don't understand German. :(
@Entdecker I don't understand what you're saying. Also, I've never used WebEPG myself, and I don't understand German. :(
Hi I am trying to get WebEPG working but after following the Wiki I get No Data Available although all seemed OK, grabber appeared...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 WebEPG Maker DE
amazing app. helped me figure out what i did wrong building my XML by hand.
amazing app. helped me figure out what i did wrong building my XML by hand.
I made this little app to create the XML files ready to work with WebEPG Plugin (Mediaportal 1.6 ready). I hope you like it...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom