WebEPG (13 Viewers)

everything related to WebEPG in here
MP1 MP2 Customising WebEPG DE
I have been able to record by day and time with MP, I was wanting the series/Episode. I tried SchedulesDirect and it is doing a great job. HDTV/DTV from Enigma does not look like it does much for $25 but if you are looking for a simple TV tuner software that maybe great for you. I want all the bells and whistles of a full Home Theater...
I have been able to record by day and time with MP, I was wanting the series/Episode. I tried SchedulesDirect and it is doing a...
How to customise WebEPG (to edit existing grabber config files and create new ones) in the wiki MediaPortal Wiki - MediaPortal...
Replies
Views
Great, i worked around the iso/utf problem by using WebEPG to update the tv-guide! Thanks for the quick reply guys!
Great, i worked around the iso/utf problem by using WebEPG to update the tv-guide! Thanks for the quick reply guys!
I've searched at least 24h for a solution to this problem, but couldn't find anything that matched the error i get.... When i...
Replies
Views
Thanks for your feedback guys. I will keep tinkering around with the grabber file and hopefully some of the coders will come across this thread and can help me out. Cheers :D
Thanks for your feedback guys. I will keep tinkering around with the grabber file and hopefully some of the coders will come across...
Hi All, I am new to this forum. I have been trying to get EPG data for some channels that are streamed live from the UK (I am in...
Replies
Views
I don't even have a 5+1!! Seems a rescan is in order, thanks for the heads up :)
I don't even have a 5+1!! Seems a rescan is in order, thanks for the heads up :)
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: Avalon Windows Version: Windows 7 CPU Type: Core2Duo HDD: Memory: Motherboard...
Replies
Views
Hi Vasilich, thanks for the answer. So I will use the workaround and wait. Good to know now there will be a 1.4 before the 2.0 ;)
Hi Vasilich, thanks for the answer. So I will use the workaround and wait. Good to know now there will be a 1.4 before the 2.0 ;)
All EPGs are gone. When starting "Grab now!" button in the TV Server Configuration the grabbing process is starting. But after the...
Replies
Views
Hi, Adnkronos slightly changed web site layout for TV Guide; I modified the grabber xml file, now works again. I've made only a few tests, but it seems to work for me (program guide correctly downloaded). Attached the modified grabber, put it in: C:\Programmi\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\WebEPG\grabbers\IT -or- C:\Program...
Hi, Adnkronos slightly changed web site layout for TV Guide; I modified the grabber xml file, now works again. I've made only a...
Hi, Adnkronos slightly changed web site layout for TV Guide; I modified the grabber xml file, now works again. I've made only a...
Replies
Views
AW: [German TV] No Program Information about Pro7 anymore Ok, solved now by re-running the WebEPG although it finished without problems last time also. Don't know what was wrong.
AW: [German TV] No Program Information about Pro7 anymore Ok, solved now by re-running the WebEPG although it finished without...
Hi All, since today, i'm not getting any program information for the german channel Pro7 with my WebEPG. I've searched the...
Replies
Views
I get this error for a number of channels and nothing is grabbed from the internet. It does work for the remaining channels. I dont think it has anything to do with the latest update of the webepg as I had the problem with an older version as well. Can anybody help me with this? Thanks, Andreas
I get this error for a number of channels and nothing is grabbed from the internet. It does work for the remaining channels. I dont...
I get this error for a number of channels and nothing is grabbed from the internet. It does work for the remaining channels. I dont...
Replies
Views
This was added in 1.2.0 Alpha. See 0002629: Allow weekday names to be configured in the grabber file - MediaPortal Bugtracker
This was added in 1.2.0 Alpha. See 0002629: Allow weekday names to be configured in the grabber file - MediaPortal Bugtracker
I'm building a grabber for a specific channel where I need to use [DAY_NAME] in the URL to get the specific day. Not sure if...
Replies
Views
svn Dec, 13th 21:00 sorry, only one test made missed my stargate recording used search, which showed 2 airings for thur, 14th on rtl2 in the afternoon these shows do not even show up in the epg for rtl2 based on the same tv-data. also, my printed tv program doesn´t have these shows. strange :S something is mixed up. no logs...
svn Dec, 13th 21:00 sorry, only one test made missed my stargate recording used search, which showed 2 airings for thur, 14th on...
svn Dec, 13th 21:00 sorry, only one test made missed my stargate recording used search, which showed 2 airings for thur, 14th on...
Replies
Views
Hi Ben, Sorry for the slow response. I missed this post over xmas/new year ;) The name between the tvguide.xml and MP must match, there must be a small difference between the names of these two channels?
Hi Ben, Sorry for the slow response. I missed this post over xmas/new year ;) The name between the tvguide.xml and MP must match...
Hi all MPers, WebEPG beta 0.1.3 is released and open to all. It can be downloaded from here: http://mypage.bluewin.ch/webepg/...
Replies
Views
it's here http://zon.xmltv.tekever.eu/epg.xml
Replies
Views
No in the Designer a real URL is required without [ID] tags, etc. You need to fill these in yourself for the designer.
No in the Designer a real URL is required without [ID] tags, etc. You need to fill these in yourself for the designer.
Ok I am almost done with making a new grabber (from www.zita.be). There are a lot of channels on this website that are very...
Replies
Views
I'll see what I can do. :) So far, I've succeeded to get a legal Visual Studio 2008 installed and did a succesfull compile. I've done some debugging of WebEPG to get more familiar with the code. I'm still busy with some grabbers and it occurres to me that some behaviour of the z-tag is strange. I think I will take a look to see...
I'll see what I can do. :) So far, I've succeeded to get a legal Visual Studio 2008 installed and did a succesfull compile. I've...
Hi, I'm busy with developing grabbers for the Netherlands at moment. I'm preparing a tvgids.upc.nl grabber(147 channels) and an...
Replies
Views
I think I also had the same problem. For whatever reason my PC was not getting an internet connection. It crashed on me like 2 times and then I set the ip to make sure it had an address and then a connection. After that, all was just fine. I have not need johnathan on the forums in the past month or longer... I hope he will have...
I think I also had the same problem. For whatever reason my PC was not getting an internet connection. It crashed on me like 2...
I'm using MP 2.03 and have tried Zap2it 1.2 and 1.5 and both are crashing MP when ever it tries to update the EPG and there is not...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Zap2it plugin issue DE
Hi fod, OK, try this new test-2 version (not for SVN) Changed the code a little and tested with your channel list and it correctly mapped the channels in the zap2it lineup. HTH, patrick Edit: Removed attachment: See: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/showpost.php?p=85350&postcount=227
Hi fod, OK, try this new test-2 version (not for SVN) Changed the code a little and tested with your channel list and it...
ive been using mediaportal for about a week now and ive found out that with my tv lineup there is no channel 1(odd i know its a...
Replies
Views
Please post your epg log file (in MediaPortal\logs folder) if you think there is a problem. Have you tried browsing your EPG in MP to see if there is more than just the current days (24 hours) listings? The plugin always (re)checks the next 24 hours FIRST so: 1. to see if there were any last minute changes to the lineup...
Please post your epg log file (in MediaPortal\logs folder) if you think there is a problem. Have you tried browsing your EPG...
I've gotten the zap2it plugin working, although I only get 24 hours of tv listings. Is that normal? I have it set to 7 days in the...
Replies
Views
Hi, when I try your template, using that url - I don't get any title fields. Just starts and descriptions - 29 programs listed. Maybe I have an old designer. That 2nd template I posted doesn't work well. The first one I posted (without end) works better for me, but it does not find the title on programs with an end. Have you ever...
Hi, when I try your template, using that url - I don't get any title fields. Just starts and descriptions - 29 programs listed...
I'm trying to create a grabber for metro.se and need some help with dynamic tags. The template needs to work both with and without...
Replies
Views
It's very possible to pull data from the new Javascript site, but I'm not sure it's within the scope of WebEPG. I've written my own scraper for it (which I'll provide if people want it), and it generates a nightly listing of NSW channels at http://predakanga-aus.dyndns.org/xmltv.xml - it's regenerated at 3AM each day. If anyone...
It's very possible to pull data from the new Javascript site, but I'm not sure it's within the scope of WebEPG. I've written my...
Hi All, is anyone else having problems with the Australia Yahoo7 EPG grabber file? Looks like Yahoo7 have changed their TV guide...
Replies
Views
Ok, some more time today, so here is what you do for people in other states. 1. Go to the Yahoo site and bring up their TV guide for your location. 2. mouse over the channel name (ie: 7HD) and the link will appear at the bottom of the IE window (if you don't get that, just right click on the link select "copy shortcut" and paste...
Ok, some more time today, so here is what you do for people in other states. 1. Go to the Yahoo site and bring up their TV guide...
Hi I edited my yahoo grabber file to include the 7HD and 10 HD channels now available. I thought some Aussies in Melbourne...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 xmltv problems DE
Hi Pieroxy, I can't help you with XMLTV, but can suggest you try WebEPG or the plugin developed by the French users, which downloads a whole EPG file in zip form. /James
Hi Pieroxy, I can't help you with XMLTV, but can suggest you try WebEPG or the plugin developed by the French users, which...
I have tried the method in this sticky post and the one described in the french forums with no success at all... I am always...
Replies
Views
This whole XMLTV thing sucks, it's nice once it's working but for new users it's hell. I don't understand why xmltv isn't improved yet to be more userfriendly!?!? Well it took me some hours to figure out how to set this up with tvserver and still the time it +2000 ... To be honest why it can't be like the EPG in MCE.. (quick and...
This whole XMLTV thing sucks, it's nice once it's working but for new users it's hell. I don't understand why xmltv isn't improved...
Synopsis: Enter the details of your problem here: Prepared system and had everything configured. Unit sat for a month without a...
Replies
Views
Thanks, I accidentally got it right.
Thanks, I accidentally got it right.
I have tried everything and I can't seem to get this to work. I have been able to successfully get the program listings, but it...
Replies
Views
Hi I don't seem to be able to save it other than a valid file name i.e channel.xls... ?>?
Hi I don't seem to be able to save it other than a valid file name i.e channel.xls... ?>?
Newbie question. I have a Hauppauge 1100 card and within MP have select channel data from DVB. Do I still need to install...
Replies
Views
A
Jxmltv has changed to a commercial use ! Therefore i switched to WebEPG, you can find the configuration tool for this in the MediaPortal root folder on your computer and directions on the following adres: directory.http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/MediaPortal_Setup_Customising_WebEPG WebEPG works great and it also has the listings...
Jxmltv has changed to a commercial use ! Therefore i switched to WebEPG, you can find the configuration tool for this in the...
Hi, Here is a small howto for getting an XMLTV grabber working for Belgium. Follow this step by step and you should get there...
2 3 4 5
Replies
Views
T
Try Webepg buddy... XMLTV is not good for german tv-guide!
Try Webepg buddy... XMLTV is not good for german tv-guide!
Hello folks, my xmltv installation generates some error: "undefined value at /PerlApp/grab/de_tvtoday/tv_grab_de_tvtoday line...
Replies
Views
A
MP1 MP2 XMLTV for Chile DE
Searching more I´ve found this other site with a good channel listing: http://tudonoar.uol.com.br/tudonoar/gradeProgramacao.aspx I think it´s simplier than the other, but I´m not quite sure if this one is quite complete....
Searching more I´ve found this other site with a good channel listing: http://tudonoar.uol.com.br/tudonoar/gradeProgramacao.aspx...
I need get tv guide for Chile. If TV guide only work with US, NL or AUS mmm... Can i add other TV guide with XMLTV for other...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 XMLTV Error DE
Thanks for pointing that out.....but a link would have been even more helpful! ;) http://bb.labs.zap2it.com/viewtopic.php?t=794 (must be logged in to view)
Thanks for pointing that out.....but a link would have been even more helpful! ;) http://bb.labs.zap2it.com/viewtopic.php?t=794...
I keep getting this error message when trying to download listings via XMLTV. MESSAGE: The endTime you specified was invalid and...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 XMLTV Channel Logos DE
Thanks! worked great
Thanks! worked great
I vaguely remember seeing something on the forums quite some time ago where you could use XMLTV to automatically download TV Logos...
Replies
Views
I've done it by adding the following line to the tvxb ini file: This will import your bladerunner file into tvxb. I also deleted all of the "body" of the ini file - the bit that lists the channel names & guide url's - you won't need this as Bladerunner's already downloaded this info for you. The end result is tvxb will parse...
I've done it by adding the following line to the tvxb ini file: This will import your bladerunner file into tvxb. I also...
Is there any guides out there on how to get XMLTV in Australia working. I know i've asked on other threads, I'm sorry about that...
Replies
Views
Check the tv_grab_xx.conf file in the xmltv\.xmltv folder, where xx is your country. for example, my config file tv_grab_na_dd.conf looks like this: username: myusername password: mypassword timezone: UTC lineup: DISH616:- channel: 130 AMC channel: 118 AETV channel: 124 BET channel: 129 BRAVO channel: 180 FAM channel...
Check the tv_grab_xx.conf file in the xmltv\.xmltv folder, where xx is your country. for example, my config file...
Does anyone know how to store their password in the config file for the XMLTV update?? Everytime (everyweek) I want to update my...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom