WebEPG (13 Viewers)

everything related to WebEPG in here
MP1 MP2 Customising WebEPG (6 Viewers) DE
I have been able to record by day and time with MP, I was wanting the series/Episode. I tried SchedulesDirect and it is doing a great job. HDTV/DTV from Enigma does not look like it does much for $25 but if you are looking for a simple TV tuner software that maybe great for you. I want all the bells and whistles of a full Home Theater...
I have been able to record by day and time with MP, I was wanting the series/Episode. I tried SchedulesDirect and it is doing a...
How to customise WebEPG (to edit existing grabber config files and create new ones) in the wiki MediaPortal Wiki - MediaPortal...
Replies
Views
Hi Ben, Sorry for the slow response. I missed this post over xmas/new year ;) The name between the tvguide.xml and MP must match, there must be a small difference between the names of these two channels?
Hi Ben, Sorry for the slow response. I missed this post over xmas/new year ;) The name between the tvguide.xml and MP must match...
Hi all MPers, WebEPG beta 0.1.3 is released and open to all. It can be downloaded from here: http://mypage.bluewin.ch/webepg/...
Replies
Views
Ja-ja, én is néztem, vicces:) De az xml fájl valóban ott van, direkt linkkel, úgyhogy estére kipróbálom, hogy valóban működik e. Mert ha igen, akkor meg lehet adni a linket a pluginon belül és automatikusan frissíti a MP, nem kell külön szedegetni és másolgatni. Persze az is fontos, hogy milyen gyakran és mikor frissül a feltöltött...
Ja-ja, én is néztem, vicces:) De az xml fájl valóban ott van, direkt linkkel, úgyhogy estére kipróbálom, hogy valóban működik e...
Hi, maybe this is not the right thread to write, but I found out that webEPG's config for Hungary is somewhat outdated. The...
Replies
Views
I just switched over to Schedules Direct and it works great. With all the trouble I had with the free stuff I'm willing to throw a few dollars at the problem. Having a good guide is worth it to me. There were some channel lineup issues that ended up being on my end. For some reason 2.1-3 was mapping to 47.1-3. I ended up deleting and...
I just switched over to Schedules Direct and it works great. With all the trouble I had with the free stuff I'm willing to throw a...
The updated version of the US www_imdb_com.xml grabber file is included with MediaPortal 1.7.0 and later and you do NOT need to...
Replies
Views
just a note that dugg is now working and getting full descriptions for all australian regions. See a couple of other posts recently for download details.
just a note that dugg is now working and getting full descriptions for all australian regions. See a couple of other posts...
Hi, What is everyboy in Oz using for TV Guide. I was using TVxB but it appears that www.ebroadcast.com.au no longer uses the...
Replies
Views
For those that have not noticed the new thread ....Version 5.0 is here! https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/viewtopic.php?t=17607
For those that have not noticed the new thread ....Version 5.0 is here! https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/viewtopic.php?t=17607
Hi all. I have written a guide grabber for Australia. It can grab all the pay TV stations and also FTA for more than 20...
Replies
Views
Why don't you replace your ini file with my ini file and just change the names and urls to the channels you have :S :) Seems to me the quickest, easiest and fastest way...
Why don't you replace your ini file with my ini file and just change the names and urls to the channels you have :S :) Seems to...
Here is another tool to get the Dutch tv-guide: :arrow: TVGids_to_xml cu
Replies
Views
A
Jxmltv has changed to a commercial use ! Therefore i switched to WebEPG, you can find the configuration tool for this in the MediaPortal root folder on your computer and directions on the following adres: directory.http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/MediaPortal_Setup_Customising_WebEPG WebEPG works great and it also has the listings...
Jxmltv has changed to a commercial use ! Therefore i switched to WebEPG, you can find the configuration tool for this in the...
Hi, Here is a small howto for getting an XMLTV grabber working for Belgium. Follow this step by step and you should get there...
2 3 4 5
Replies
Views
Hi, WebEpg for czech channels from tv.sms.cz.xml stopped working. Please is here somebody, who understand how it works and who can help? All 4 xmls for CZe not functional :(. I tried fix it myself, but I don't understand xml code, cookies and web pages :((
Hi, WebEpg for czech channels from tv.sms.cz.xml stopped working. Please is here somebody, who understand how it works and who can...
HI, I need help with grabber for CzechTV listing. I am found maybe good site for this...
Replies
Views
For those having trouble getting the popularly referenced site to properly download the mc2xml file, try this alternate download site - it worked for me. Using MC2XML to Download Guide Data for Third Party Apps The file should be something like 1.43 M, not 200 K, in size. In trying to run the mc2xml file from the more...
For those having trouble getting the popularly referenced site to properly download the mc2xml file, try this alternate download...
ok, I know, two posts in just 24 hours, but after upgrading to RC3 and fixing my own mistake of using an old WebEPG.xml I am still...
Replies
Views
vuego: Thank you! :) That sorted the Viasat Nature/Crime channel out, it seems that these namings are never very intuitive. About my problem with the Discovery Channel: I checked my tvguide.xml and all the info is really there, so webEPG seems to do its job. Somehow I think that this is a problem with the descriptions of Discovery...
vuego: Thank you! :) That sorted the Viasat Nature/Crime channel out, it seems that these namings are never very intuitive. About...
Hello! I realized this morning that dagenstv.com changed their web layout and the grabber no longer works. I've made a first...
Replies
Views
Well, when it stopped working the only problem with the data that I could see was the timestamp. It looked like an easy fix, but i understand why angusman was done playing catchup.
Well, when it stopped working the only problem with the data that I could see was the timestamp. It looked like an easy fix, but i...
Hi all. After a long and painful absence, DUGG is now working again and version 5.0 is available for download. It will grab...
Replies
Views
thanks!
thanks!
Hi, If you use the XMLTV-grabber for Dutch TV, you get a number of standard TV logos that are designed to be used with MythTV...
Replies
Views
All fixed again. Considering IceTV if I keep having issues.
All fixed again. Considering IceTV if I keep having issues.
I've read through a number of threads on getting the EPG to work in Australia. There are a number of different methods to get the...
Replies
Views
You don't even have to do that. Pulling the schedule data from Zap2it can be done without an account if you use the -Z and -Y parameters for your zip code and provider number. To do this, go to tvlistings.zap2it.com, enter your zip code then choose your TV provider from the list (Antenna broadcast TV is also an option). You will see...
You don't even have to do that. Pulling the schedule data from Zap2it can be done without an account if you use the -Z and -Y...
Recently MediaPortal stopped displaying the TV listings, making it unable to schedule the recording of TV shows. After re-grabbing...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Webepg for dummies DE
Hi Iceman Assuming you install MediaPortal to the default location, WebEPG.exe and WebEPG-conf.exe are in C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal. Mew
Hi Iceman Assuming you install MediaPortal to the default location, WebEPG.exe and WebEPG-conf.exe are in C:\Program Files\Team...
After a few weeks struggling to get webepg to work, I finally have WebEPG running successfully. I thought others could benefit from...
Replies
Views
As of today there is also another place to get support for WebGrab+Plus . Visit its new website http://www.webgrabplus.com/ See you there --- WG++Maker --- Jan
As of today there is also another place to get support for WebGrab+Plus . Visit its new website http://www.webgrabplus.com/ See...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Bleazle Wide V8 Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: Athlon X2 4850e HDD: 32 GB SSD +...
Replies
Views
Can you add already what you have done (what is working, what is not), how did you configure it? Please post on the WG++ forum. 1. I don't think this is the place to disscus this issue 2. I don't look very often to this forum toppic.
Can you add already what you have done (what is working, what is not), how did you configure it? Please post on the WG++ forum. 1...
Yesterday I noticed I had no EPG on my MP anymore. eventually I found out it doesn't seems like any of the 2(4) Norwegian...
Replies
Views
S
MP1 MP2 dvb-t epg DE
Will this CVS build fix the same problem with a Nova-T? Mine has stopped gathering BBC1 & BBC2 schedules :(
Will this CVS build fix the same problem with a Nova-T? Mine has stopped gathering BBC1 & BBC2 schedules :(
i loved the the fact that mediaportal 120 had epg grabber that did not require internet and use tv cards,why was this feature...
2 3 4
Replies
Views
You have to ajust the times to download manualy for every chanel (0-23) individualy. Also, TVgids.nl only provides information for seven days, so you can't possebly download any more.
You have to ajust the times to download manualy for every chanel (0-23) individualy. Also, TVgids.nl only provides information for...
I regularly download TV-guide data for Dutch TV-channels (with WebEPG). Since a few weeks the TV-guide doesn't contain specific...
Replies
Views
Hi Mew, Thats great! Mydigiguide seem to have some listings for nuts tv. I wonder if thereis an xml version that can be added to the grabber? ..... Nuts TV (Freeview) TV Listings powered by DigiGuide.com Cheers, Colin
Hi Mew, Thats great! Mydigiguide seem to have some listings for nuts tv. I wonder if thereis an xml version that can be added...
Hi all WebEPG users, I would like to get everything working as good as possible for the up coming release. So I would like to call...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 WebEpg development DE
Is the xml data insufficient for it? And indeed, there are no unit tests for webepg (yet). I always create a small project which calls the WebListingGrabber.GetGuide to see what is needed in the configuration, and where it goes wrong
Is the xml data insufficient for it? And indeed, there are no unit tests for webepg (yet). I always create a small project which...
Hi, Is there still someone who maintains the webepg plugin? It seems that it was long time ago that someone worked on it (2 years...
Replies
Views
Folks, I just play around with the WebEPG Plugin and the TVToday grabber. It's seems that this is a real comprehensive solution. I have one "feature request" - if you don't mind: Is there a way to grab the "year" as well. Might be interesting to know how old this film is or if this is just a reply.... Thanks for this! Mike
Folks, I just play around with the WebEPG Plugin and the TVToday grabber. It's seems that this is a real comprehensive solution...
Hello! Since a few days WebEPG.exe won't work with tvtoday for german tv stations. My webEPG.log: 2008-10-15...
Replies
Views
at the moment I am not at home, thus this question: does the above tutorial still work? I have also DVB-S EPG not working! This would be a nice workarround for me since the DVB-S EPG issue seems to be a common one. Where does xmltv get it't data from? I've read something about parsing some provider websites (like tvmovie and...
at the moment I am not at home, thus this question: does the above tutorial still work? I have also DVB-S EPG not working! This...
Hi, I have followed the guides for WEBEPG but I just cant seem to get program info in my TV guide, just says no data available. can...
Replies
Views
To the given address always the new program in a format xmltv: http://izbushka.kiev.ua/xmltv/listing.xml Time EET specified in it (+0200). So if wish to use for other regions that I can lay out a file automatically changing EET on +0200
To the given address always the new program in a format xmltv: http://izbushka.kiev.ua/xmltv/listing.xml Time EET specified in...
Is there anybody that knows how to gt EPG for Russian channels? I'm particularly interested in the russian channels on HotBird...
Replies
Views
Similar problem. Can't import channels from TVServer from within WebEPG Config on a fresh 1.0.1 install. I get the following error in the log: 2009-04-14 15:06:31.455843 [Info.][WebEPG Config]: WebEPG Config: Importing from TV Server Database 2009-04-14 15:06:31.556422 [ERROR][WebEPG Config]: WebEPG Config: Import failed - The...
Similar problem. Can't import channels from TVServer from within WebEPG Config on a fresh 1.0.1 install. I get the following...
When i in WebEPG-conf.exe selcts to import the channels from TV Server i get these errors in the log: 2008-12-22 20:58:18.296875...
Replies
Views
hola Vanessa, no se donde conseguir esos grabbers para colombia o chile , pero si se que estas muy bonita y no queria dejar este foro sin decirtelo. Diego desde cali
hola Vanessa, no se donde conseguir esos grabbers para colombia o chile , pero si se que estas muy bonita y no queria dejar este...
hi guys I live in south america. I have a single xml file (TVxb) for my tv guide but need the tv guide with descriptions too...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 WebEPG issues DE
Hi, you are responding to a more then 1 year old post. maybe not the best way to attrack attention Please check this: http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/MediaPortalSetup_WebEPG maybe also this (if you use TVserver): https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/webepg_tvserver3-t13375.html
Hi, you are responding to a more then 1 year old post. maybe not the best way to attrack attention Please check this...
James WebEPG is running much better/faster in last few CVS builds. Very nice since I prefer WebEPG over the other EPG's. I...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 XMLTV Channel Logos (1 Viewer) DE
Thanks! worked great
Thanks! worked great
I vaguely remember seeing something on the forums quite some time ago where you could use XMLTV to automatically download TV Logos...
Replies
Views
There have been other services and grabbers but as the websites they grab from change encryption, etc. the grabbers break so then you have to wait for a fix to the grabber, and the cycle continues... sigh... Oztivo and IceTV are reliable so it comes down what I mentioned in my last post. I just had a brief look at...
There have been other services and grabbers but as the websites they grab from change encryption, etc. the grabbers break so then...
Hey there, What grabber do I specify for using OzTivo as my source? Does anyone have a sample WebEPG.xml file they could show me...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Aussie Tv Guide DE
for an XMLTV alternative, WebEPG in Australia...i have added all Australian Free-To-Air channels australia-wide.... see here: http://nolanparty.com/mediaportal.sourceforge.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=46020#46020
for an XMLTV alternative, WebEPG in Australia...i have added all Australian Free-To-Air channels australia-wide.... see here...
Anyone have a TV Guide grabber for Australia-South Australia Especially. Been trying a couple seem like a real pain.as most no...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom