WebService and Mobile Access (5 Viewers)

Almost 2 years down the road and now trying to get Closed Captions working here in Australia (on 2.4.1) too - with no success... Anyone have any insight, tips or pointers for Closed Captions use?
Almost 2 years down the road and now trying to get Closed Captions working here in Australia (on 2.4.1) too - with no success...
Hi, This is an Android client for MediaPortal. The interface is the MPExtended Service 0.6.0 Beta10. If you use MP2 please...
Replies
Views
I think the beta 11 is not available, the dev don't pushed change to github, and it's impossible to contact. Envoyé de mon LG-H870S en utilisant Tapatalk
I think the beta 11 is not available, the dev don't pushed change to github, and it's impossible to contact. Envoyé de mon...
Hi, this is the MPExtended for MP2 TVServer based on the original MPExtended 0.6.0 Beta 10 of the MP1. MPExtended is an interface...
Replies
Views
Ahh, thanks for that, yes I did that and the error disappeared then when I ran the query it said "Error: 1060. Duplicate column name 'directory' " . I rechecked the first error I got before and it actually says: "syntax error. unexpected varchar. expecting drop or set" I have since tried a few swaps for drop, set and varchar with no...
Ahh, thanks for that, yes I did that and the error disappeared then when I ran the query it said "Error: 1060. Duplicate column...
Hi All, I am not sure where to post this, but I see some similar posts here. I have written a web server / interface for...
Replies
Views
AW: PiipTV: LiveTV & remote PVR for Nokia Video Center I think it works with mp1.1.1 , i get the browser and watch over browser working. But i wont work on my phone... Perhaps a new install of vlc will solute your problem, buts thats only a wild guess..
AW: PiipTV: LiveTV & remote PVR for Nokia Video Center I think it works with mp1.1.1 , i get the browser and watch over browser...
Plugin features: - FREE no costs - Works globally: where IP - there PiipTV - Operator independent! - plugin can be...
Replies
Views
Thanks for advice. Really appreciate it. Now... I tried this but I've run into trouble... :-( When I try to add the "SunPublicUser" account - which is defined on my fileserver - called "Sun", the "log on as" dialogue complains that it doesn't recognize the account. Changing the location also doesn't help as I only see the name of my...
Thanks for advice. Really appreciate it. Now... I tried this but I've run into trouble... :-( When I try to add the...
GmaWebservice GmaWebService is a webservice which gives developers access to MediaPortals client databases(like...
Replies
Views
Hi, looks really good, my problem is that I get a new IP on each power on of my router, is there a way to control my HTPC by means of Home Network, by using the IP assigned by the router, like: 10.0.0.150, I'm not sure if my android phone can become a member of my Home network that's why I'm asking you. Thanks
Hi, looks really good, my problem is that I get a new IP on each power on of my router, is there a way to control my HTPC by means...
Hi folks, this is my my new Anroid project. Its an remote for the MediaPortal. following additional help from oddfella (dark...
Replies
Views
Yes, that's possible. You've to edit C:\Program Files (x86)\TV4Home Core Service\TV4Home.Server.CoreService.exe.config and remove the <serviveCredentials> and <security> tags there (and then restart the service). Sorry for the slow answer.
Yes, that's possible. You've to edit C:\Program Files (x86)\TV4Home Core Service\TV4Home.Server.CoreService.exe.config and remove...
Hiho devs out there. I'm happy to announce the first official (beta) release of our WCF Webservice. The provided package installs...
Replies
Views
That might be due to MPWebStream starting the timeshifting on the request of the m3u file, and XBMC requesting the file multiple times. I'm not sure though. However, this is ancient software which I don't maintain anymore. You should consider switching to the newer MPExtended and/or WebMediaPortal.
That might be due to MPWebStream starting the timeshifting on the request of the m3u file, and XBMC requesting the file multiple...
Please note that MPWebStream is now obsolete and you should consider upgrading to MPExtended or WebMediaPortal. Hi all, As...
Replies
Views
I found the solution ! GRemote - the best way to control PC using PDA (Home) downlowd install this GRemote - the best way to control PC using PDA (Download demo) Import Configuration gremoteconfig.ini repleace files 0.png 3.png 4.png 7.png on your pocket pc to \Internal Storage\Program Files\GRemote Pro\skins\default-VGA...
I found the solution ! GRemote - the best way to control PC using PDA (Home) downlowd install this GRemote - the best way to...
Pocket PC Remote for Media Portal v0.2.2.0 What is this? This is an application for your Pocket PC, and plugin for Media...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 NovaRemote DE
Привет! Извиняюсь за задержку. Чтобы удалить зону, нужно на ней долго подержать. Откроется окно редактирования зоны и внизу есть кнопка удаления. Что говорит про wifi remote? Какую ошибку выдает?
Привет! Извиняюсь за задержку. Чтобы удалить зону, нужно на ней долго подержать. Откроется окно редактирования зоны и внизу есть...
Hello! I want to introduce you NovaRemote application. It allows you to control MediaPortal using iPad, Iphone and Ipod. It...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 TVPortal iOS TV Frontend (1 Viewer) DE
yes its back in europe again
yes its back in europe again
If you like this app, please leave a positive review in the App Store. It is the most valuable thing you can do :) 1.9.1 with...
Replies
Views
MPCC is a MediaPortal process plugin which I wrote to allow the iPiMP web app to access/control MediaPortal clients. All the code is on Google Code (MPCC = MPClientController) MPCC itself provides no streaming/transcoding features, that's all part of the web app. The wifiremote project was based on MPCC, I liked the zero conf idea...
MPCC is a MediaPortal process plugin which I wrote to allow the iPiMP web app to access/control MediaPortal clients. All the code...
Hi, first of all I think cheezey and gemx did a great job in showing us the potential of a MediaPortal web module (Haven't tried...
Replies
Views
Thanks Kay - I'm not sure if my lack of technical expertise and your second language is hindering our communication: Do you mean the Hostname is the letters "IP", or am I supposed to put a numerical IP address here? What URL (ulr?) am I supposed to enter here? Which MCE client plugin - the LiveRadio and LiveTV v2 zip files? What...
Thanks Kay - I'm not sure if my lack of technical expertise and your second language is hindering our communication: Do you mean...
Came across this when I was going to install MP-TVviewer on one of my laptops, and I really like the idea of a plugin for TV-server...
Replies
Views
Awsome, would live a universal app for MediaPortal.
Awsome, would live a universal app for MediaPortal.
MetroPortal App is a Windows Phone 7 App to remote control your MediaPortal HTPC. For now, this version only supports a simple...
Replies
Views
Anu, The App continues to crash on opening. I am willing to support your efforts to continue development. Do you have a patron?
Anu, The App continues to crash on opening. I am willing to support your efforts to continue development. Do you have a patron?
If you like this app, please leave a positive review in the App Store. It is the most valuable thing you can do :) 1.7 out with...
Replies
Views
Generally iPimp with MePo 1.1 works for streaming live tv in my setup except for the occational lock up where I cannot make iPimp stop the stream and change to another channel. Instead it will keep streaming the same channel regardless of how many times I try to stop the stream. Guess Cheezey is working on ironing out the issues.
Generally iPimp with MePo 1.1 works for streaming live tv in my setup except for the occational lock up where I cannot make iPimp...
Hi guys, I tested all live TV streaming plugins I found in this section but none is capable to stream the live TV content to an...
Replies
Views
Any errors in the MPExtended logs?
Any errors in the MPExtended logs?
I'm very new to this, and im still searching for these answers but hopefully i can get an easy reply, i appreciate it in advance...
Replies
Views
Yes. Beta release should come somewhere these days.
Yes. Beta release should come somewhere these days.
IWhy we have a lot of different WEbserver that provides the Information and Media ? I think it would be better if we have one...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
I am doing as a press test only.
I am doing as a press test only.
Hi, I am working on a new feature. It is named "MediaPortal TV Cloud". How it works: You connect your device to the Google cloud...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I had a look at the forums, Fabrice Transcoder seems to be dead (for current mp versions), iPimp I haven´t checked but is there some work going on with the idea of the standalone transcoder? I would be happy to have something like this, Mediaslayer is doing a good job on CDs and DVD encoding but I am lacking this...
Hi guys, I had a look at the forums, Fabrice Transcoder seems to be dead (for current mp versions), iPimp I haven´t checked but...
I was looking into creating a simple plugin to transcode my TV recordings into MP4 - I then realized that 99% of the work was...
Replies
Views
I have the same router, and it works for me.
I have the same router, and it works for me.
I've just finished setting up ampdroid/webMP on my galaxy s2 and laptop clients so that I can access my media and tv server...
Replies
Views
I get very good results using aMPdroid to access MPExtended/WifiRemote via a PPTP VPN (using Microsoft RRAS as the VPN concentrator). There is obviously a performance penalty associated with the tunnel, but the Android PPTP implementation is quite good, and the solution avoids exposing MPExtended/WifiRemote to the outside world...
I get very good results using aMPdroid to access MPExtended/WifiRemote via a PPTP VPN (using Microsoft RRAS as the VPN...
Hi, Ampdroid works fine at home. Thanks very much. But I obviously have a set-up issue as I can't access my server outside my...
Replies
Views
nope havn't tried his app as don't have android phone anymore, will try it when i get a new android phone in the next month or so. havn't had time to do any more concept work, and don't really intend to do anymore at this stage, but may have some ideas or suggestions when i start using MP android remote in the future.
nope havn't tried his app as don't have android phone anymore, will try it when i get a new android phone in the next month or so...
Hi Just starting my own android concept, some of the ideas are taken from diebadger's concept idea, but I wanted to have my own...
Replies
Views
AW: [Android] Remote Control Design Hi Because of my poor english.... Je nach Modus (TV, Music, Video,...) eine andere Oberfläche mit den Buttons, die relevant sind. Zu jeweils einer dieser Oberflächen einen "Experten" oder "Seite 2" Button, der zu den selteneren Funktionen führt. Für mich ist essentiell, dass es ein Instant-Connect...
AW: [Android] Remote Control Design Hi Because of my poor english.... Je nach Modus (TV, Music, Video,...) eine andere Oberfläche...
Hi guys, I'd like to have your opinion on how an android remote should be implemented. So let's discuss: Which buttons...
Replies
Views
Hi. A Web Service is a work in progress, same is for MP2Extended (only for backward compatibility, normally no longer needed) But this is not finished yet, due to not enough dev time... Up to then you can access your PC at home via VPN or tools like TeamViewer...
Hi. A Web Service is a work in progress, same is for MP2Extended (only for backward compatibility, normally no longer needed) But...
Hi everyone, i created a new android app as remote control for MediaPortal. It is free and focuses on usability and a high WAF...
Replies
Views
....or you could install the ARGUS TV plugin (y) But if you're having problems with MPExtended etc then this might not be a good idea as it takes some setting up initially. Just another idea though..
....or you could install the ARGUS TV plugin (y) But if you're having problems with MPExtended etc then this might not be a good...
Hello Chaps, Could some one put a link up of the best plugins so I can access MP away from home please? Had a quick look at Ipimp...
Replies
Views
Thank you I have posted it into the right forum already.
Thank you I have posted it into the right forum already.
When you open a saved Playlist you see a loading boar that does not disappear.
Replies
Views
Yes... You can find the code here General Media Access WebService Currently the tv guide isn't working because i have to figure out how to calculate the length of each program div ;) As far as i know there would be no problem as long as the views will not be accessed, and whether a link in the menu is shown or not can be determined...
Yes... You can find the code here General Media Access WebService Currently the tv guide isn't working because i have to figure...
(note: this is mainly interesting to developers, even though user input on what you want to see is welcome too). Hi, I...
Replies
Views
Struggled with this for a week.... Followed MarkW's guide and now it works - thanks!!
Struggled with this for a week.... Followed MarkW's guide and now it works - thanks!!
I am running aMPdroid v1.0.1 on my android. MPExtended v0.4.3 on my pc that contains all my media files. I have opened all...
Replies
Views
No, this was a proof-of-concept for aMPdroid indeed.
No, this was a proof-of-concept for aMPdroid indeed.
(note: this isn't ready for usage by end-users yet. You'll need quite a bit of technical knowledge to set this up and get it...
Replies
Views
i was having the same exact issue...log into WebMediaPortal and only welcome page and settings page at localhost:8080 realized it was because i removed the standard admin account from MPExtended. I actually had it re-added in lowercase which didn't allow access to media content it seems. no longer issue as i readded account in...
i was having the same exact issue...log into WebMediaPortal and only welcome page and settings page at localhost:8080 realized it...
Hello, I installed on my pc MediaPortal to access my media (including TV) remotely. I want to use WebMediaPortal. So I installed...
Replies
Views
Got it right now. Problem was with the IP address. Now it's working. Didn't need to change firewall settings. Thx.
Got it right now. Problem was with the IP address. Now it's working. Didn't need to change firewall settings. Thx.
I can use WebMediaPortal on my Server-PC with localhost:8080, but when I go to Safari and type in localhost:8080, it just says that...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom