WebService and Mobile Access (4 Viewers)

Almost 2 years down the road and now trying to get Closed Captions working here in Australia (on 2.4.1) too - with no success... Anyone have any insight, tips or pointers for Closed Captions use?
Almost 2 years down the road and now trying to get Closed Captions working here in Australia (on 2.4.1) too - with no success...
Hi, This is an Android client for MediaPortal. The interface is the MPExtended Service 0.6.0 Beta10. If you use MP2 please...
Replies
Views
I think the beta 11 is not available, the dev don't pushed change to github, and it's impossible to contact. Envoyé de mon LG-H870S en utilisant Tapatalk
I think the beta 11 is not available, the dev don't pushed change to github, and it's impossible to contact. Envoyé de mon...
Hi, this is the MPExtended for MP2 TVServer based on the original MPExtended 0.6.0 Beta 10 of the MP1. MPExtended is an interface...
Replies
Views
Thank you I have posted it into the right forum already.
Thank you I have posted it into the right forum already.
When you open a saved Playlist you see a loading boar that does not disappear.
Replies
Views
Thanks for advice. Really appreciate it. Now... I tried this but I've run into trouble... :-( When I try to add the "SunPublicUser" account - which is defined on my fileserver - called "Sun", the "log on as" dialogue complains that it doesn't recognize the account. Changing the location also doesn't help as I only see the name of my...
Thanks for advice. Really appreciate it. Now... I tried this but I've run into trouble... :-( When I try to add the...
GmaWebservice GmaWebService is a webservice which gives developers access to MediaPortals client databases(like...
Replies
Views
That might be due to MPWebStream starting the timeshifting on the request of the m3u file, and XBMC requesting the file multiple times. I'm not sure though. However, this is ancient software which I don't maintain anymore. You should consider switching to the newer MPExtended and/or WebMediaPortal.
That might be due to MPWebStream starting the timeshifting on the request of the m3u file, and XBMC requesting the file multiple...
Please note that MPWebStream is now obsolete and you should consider upgrading to MPExtended or WebMediaPortal. Hi all, As...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I had a look at the forums, Fabrice Transcoder seems to be dead (for current mp versions), iPimp I haven´t checked but is there some work going on with the idea of the standalone transcoder? I would be happy to have something like this, Mediaslayer is doing a good job on CDs and DVD encoding but I am lacking this...
Hi guys, I had a look at the forums, Fabrice Transcoder seems to be dead (for current mp versions), iPimp I haven´t checked but...
I was looking into creating a simple plugin to transcode my TV recordings into MP4 - I then realized that 99% of the work was...
Replies
Views
AW: [Android] Remote Control Design Hi Because of my poor english.... Je nach Modus (TV, Music, Video,...) eine andere Oberfläche mit den Buttons, die relevant sind. Zu jeweils einer dieser Oberflächen einen "Experten" oder "Seite 2" Button, der zu den selteneren Funktionen führt. Für mich ist essentiell, dass es ein Instant-Connect...
AW: [Android] Remote Control Design Hi Because of my poor english.... Je nach Modus (TV, Music, Video,...) eine andere Oberfläche...
Hi guys, I'd like to have your opinion on how an android remote should be implemented. So let's discuss: Which buttons...
Replies
Views
- New thread -
- New thread -
Here's a cool (at least I think so) idea, how could a MP remote benefit from Android push notifications (C2DM, Android Cloud to...
Replies
Views
This seems like an awesome feature. There is already a program on Android called "Android Notifier" (Remote Notifier for Android - Android app on AppBrain) which enables you to get a popup on a regular PC via Growl or the standard program. This could be used in MediaPortal aswell if I am not totally useless :)
This seems like an awesome feature. There is already a program on Android called "Android Notifier" (Remote Notifier for Android -...
Hi All! Having a look at XBMC Android Remote App (I'm sure that we well do, at least, an app as great as them) I realized that...
Replies
Views
I have noticed lots of activity around Android and Mediaportal. I thought I would share what I use for simple customisable remote. Features: Controls anything- not just mediaportal. Customisable - You can set 15 buttons to do any keys or mouse control. Keep alive - While the remote is on your android screen the screen will not turn...
I have noticed lots of activity around Android and Mediaportal. I thought I would share what I use for simple customisable remote...
I have noticed lots of activity around Android and Mediaportal. I thought I would share what I use for simple customisable remote...
Replies
Views
Hi, looks really good, my problem is that I get a new IP on each power on of my router, is there a way to control my HTPC by means of Home Network, by using the IP assigned by the router, like: 10.0.0.150, I'm not sure if my android phone can become a member of my Home network that's why I'm asking you. Thanks
Hi, looks really good, my problem is that I get a new IP on each power on of my router, is there a way to control my HTPC by means...
Hi folks, this is my my new Anroid project. Its an remote for the MediaPortal. following additional help from oddfella (dark...
Replies
Views
The TV4Home-service and the MediaPortal tv-server are running on winxp sp3 with TV4Homeserver Version 1.1.3. I deinstalled the 1.1.3 and installed the TV4HomeServer 1.2. With this version, the aMPdroid works fine. Best regards.
The TV4Home-service and the MediaPortal tv-server are running on winxp sp3 with TV4Homeserver Version 1.1.3. I deinstalled the...
Hello forum, I am new on the MediaPortal and the aMPdroid. By now, I can get a connection from the aMPdroid to the MediaPortal...
Replies
Views
No, this was a proof-of-concept for aMPdroid indeed.
No, this was a proof-of-concept for aMPdroid indeed.
(note: this isn't ready for usage by end-users yet. You'll need quite a bit of technical knowledge to set this up and get it...
Replies
Views
Some of my channel logos through WebMediaportal are wrong. They show up correctly in both Ampdroid and regular Mediaportal TV Guides. Does anyone know how to fix this?
Some of my channel logos through WebMediaportal are wrong. They show up correctly in both Ampdroid and regular Mediaportal TV...
Some of my channel logos through WebMediaportal are wrong. They show up correctly in both Ampdroid and regular Mediaportal TV...
Replies
Views
Hi! I have a puzzling problem. I use Win 7 Pro and have installed MPExtended Service, Webmediaportal and of course IIS Express. I can access to Webmediaportal with localhost. I can access my MP with Ampdroid and it shows my movies, tv shows and I can play them. But I can't get the remote control work! Says "remote control isn't...
Hi! I have a puzzling problem. I use Win 7 Pro and have installed MPExtended Service, Webmediaportal and of course IIS Express...
Hi! I have a puzzling problem. I use Win 7 Pro and have installed MPExtended Service, Webmediaportal and of course IIS Express...
Replies
Views
Hi, I had WiFiremote working at last on my media PC, but today it has stopped working. When I start MP, aMPdroid cannot connect. If I got into MP config and then click on "Wifiremote" I get the following error message: See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box...
Hi, I had WiFiremote working at last on my media PC, but today it has stopped working. When I start MP, aMPdroid cannot connect...
Hi, I had WiFiremote working at last on my media PC, but today it has stopped working. When I start MP, aMPdroid cannot connect...
Replies
Views
Yes. Beta release should come somewhere these days.
Yes. Beta release should come somewhere these days.
IWhy we have a lot of different WEbserver that provides the Information and Media ? I think it would be better if we have one...
Replies
Views
Thanks Kay - I'm not sure if my lack of technical expertise and your second language is hindering our communication: Do you mean the Hostname is the letters "IP", or am I supposed to put a numerical IP address here? What URL (ulr?) am I supposed to enter here? Which MCE client plugin - the LiveRadio and LiveTV v2 zip files? What...
Thanks Kay - I'm not sure if my lack of technical expertise and your second language is hindering our communication: Do you mean...
Came across this when I was going to install MP-TVviewer on one of my laptops, and I really like the idea of a plugin for TV-server...
Replies
Views
In MPExtended change the music database on MusicDatabaseV13.db3
In MPExtended change the music database on MusicDatabaseV13.db3
I had this correctly configured within WebMediaPortal to use all of my music and playlists previously. I spent 3 days searching...
Replies
Views
i am also in the same boat, minus the streaming requirements... i just need an interface to browse and control the music player for MP on android. i don't need to stream movies, TV and music TO my device... i just want to be able to find, and control music on MP without having to turn my TV on... something like the apps sonos, denon...
i am also in the same boat, minus the streaming requirements... i just need an interface to browse and control the music player for...
This isn't something particular to Mediaportal... So far I haven't seen any of the competition doing much in this arena either. I...
Replies
Views
I have now find the solution, go to website http://localhost:8080 it will take a long time but it will come log in and wait a long time again than go to settings and change Configure service URLs to the new ip and than the web service work again Claus
I have now find the solution, go to website http://localhost:8080 it will take a long time but it will come log in and wait a long...
hi I have chamge my ip on the mediacenter and now webmediapotal don't work I change from 192.168.1.240 to 192.168.20.240...
Replies
Views
I have correctly configured webmediaportal to be "seen" through the internet. Unfortunately, however, I noticed that the video stream is not good. Must have a upload speed? I selected as player Flash Ultra LQ
I have correctly configured webmediaportal to be "seen" through the internet. Unfortunately, however, I noticed that the video...
I have correctly configured webmediaportal to be "seen" through the internet. Unfortunately, however, I noticed that the video...
Replies
Views
i was having the same exact issue...log into WebMediaPortal and only welcome page and settings page at localhost:8080 realized it was because i removed the standard admin account from MPExtended. I actually had it re-added in lowercase which didn't allow access to media content it seems. no longer issue as i readded account in...
i was having the same exact issue...log into WebMediaPortal and only welcome page and settings page at localhost:8080 realized it...
Hello, I installed on my pc MediaPortal to access my media (including TV) remotely. I want to use WebMediaPortal. So I installed...
Replies
Views
Are there options for how to do this? From Web page and aMPdroid annoying to approve the songs one by one.
Are there options for how to do this? From Web page and aMPdroid annoying to approve the songs one by one.
Hello, Is there a way to use music playlists through web mediaportal interface ? I succeeded only into play single music files...
Replies
Views
Hi, maybe this question been answered many time but I look everywhere not found any, I want to know , it is possible I make my...
Replies
Views
J
Hmm... i have photoshop Skill. But I don't know whether it is sufficient
Hmm... i have photoshop Skill. But I don't know whether it is sufficient
Team Eve is desperately looking for an icon designer for our project. Is there someone who wants and has the professional skills to...
Replies
Views
I have the same router, and it works for me.
I have the same router, and it works for me.
I've just finished setting up ampdroid/webMP on my galaxy s2 and laptop clients so that I can access my media and tv server...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Video not Found DE
The problem seems to be that the service can't login with the account configured. If the share is accessible for everyone; you should clear those fields (and hit OK/Save), otherwise you'll need to put valid settings there (what does the Test button currently say?).
The problem seems to be that the service can't login with the account configured. If the share is accessible for everyone; you...
Yet another video not found error thread. Both through something like ampdroid, and through the web portal, both will LIST the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 TVPortal iOS TV Frontend (1 Viewer) DE
yes its back in europe again
yes its back in europe again
If you like this app, please leave a positive review in the App Store. It is the most valuable thing you can do :) 1.9.1 with...
Replies
Views
Anu, The App continues to crash on opening. I am willing to support your efforts to continue development. Do you have a patron?
Anu, The App continues to crash on opening. I am willing to support your efforts to continue development. Do you have a patron?
If you like this app, please leave a positive review in the App Store. It is the most valuable thing you can do :) 1.7 out with...
Replies
Views
Yes, that's possible. You've to edit C:\Program Files (x86)\TV4Home Core Service\TV4Home.Server.CoreService.exe.config and remove the <serviveCredentials> and <security> tags there (and then restart the service). Sorry for the slow answer.
Yes, that's possible. You've to edit C:\Program Files (x86)\TV4Home Core Service\TV4Home.Server.CoreService.exe.config and remove...
Hiho devs out there. I'm happy to announce the first official (beta) release of our WCF Webservice. The provided package installs...
Replies
Views
No, sorry.
No, sorry.
Hi, I have a multiseat setup. MPExtended (0.6beta5) and WebMediaPortal are running for years on my server. Now TV has stopped...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom