WebService and Mobile Access (2 Viewers)

Almost 2 years down the road and now trying to get Closed Captions working here in Australia (on 2.4.1) too - with no success... Anyone have any insight, tips or pointers for Closed Captions use?
Almost 2 years down the road and now trying to get Closed Captions working here in Australia (on 2.4.1) too - with no success...
Hi, This is an Android client for MediaPortal. The interface is the MPExtended Service 0.6.0 Beta10. If you use MP2 please...
Replies
Views
Been scratching my eyeballs out trying to get this to work! Have everything set up correctly: I'm trying to access WebMediaPortal over the internet but when I try to play a movie it returns the following error: "Error Loading Media: File Not Found". I am not using a NAS and have set up the server on this PC which is connected via...
Been scratching my eyeballs out trying to get this to work! Have everything set up correctly: I'm trying to access WebMediaPortal...
Been scratching my eyeballs out trying to get this to work! Have everything set up correctly: I'm trying to access WebMediaPortal...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom