X-Factor (12 Viewers)

Discuss the X-Factor skin here
MP1 MP2 X-Factor 2 DE
Any news ???? so sad :-(
Any news ???? so sad :-(
Hi, I got myself a new sketch block the other day. Started to draw a couple of different things and suddenly found myself...
Replies
Views
I installed X-Factor recently and have a question on the AEON mode. When selected, do all of the plugins get populated on the horizontal menu? I was hoping that it would be similar to the other menu options where the sub-menus would load either vertically or horizontally depending on the settings. Really like the skin so far...
I installed X-Factor recently and have a question on the AEON mode. When selected, do all of the plugins get populated on the...
I installed X-Factor recently and have a question on the AEON mode. When selected, do all of the plugins get populated on the...
Replies
Views
The backdrops for TV-guide is no longer there when a new basic home is created in the menu editor. On a fresh install they are but as soon as I create a new one they're gone :( Any ideas? Also, when browsing thumbnails etc it only looks for png files while the files itselfs are jpegs, so no images is visible.. (or was it the...
The backdrops for TV-guide is no longer there when a new basic home is created in the menu editor. On a fresh install they are but...
The backdrops for TV-guide is no longer there when a new basic home is created in the menu editor. On a fresh install they are but...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new here and in the HTPC/Mediaportal world. So be gentle. First let me say the skin is great. It's fits great to my family and I enjoy using it. Now the questions: 1. From what I read in the forum the only way to expand the OSD during video display is 'y' (to display minimal) and then twice 'up arrow' to expand it. Is...
Hi, I'm new here and in the HTPC/Mediaportal world. So be gentle. First let me say the skin is great. It's fits great to my...
Hi, I'm new here and in the HTPC/Mediaportal world. So be gentle. First let me say the skin is great. It's fits great to my...
Replies
Views
Hi community, I'm searching for the setting or something that Fanarts are also applied to the folder which contains the album or single tracks. So I have a folder "Linkin Park" in this folder there is another Folder "Linkin Park - Meteora" this folder contains the songs. When I select single songs (screenshot 1) the background...
Hi community, I'm searching for the setting or something that Fanarts are also applied to the folder which contains the album or...
Hi community, I'm searching for the setting or something that Fanarts are also applied to the folder which contains the album or...
Replies
Views
Not sure if this is possible. Can some please explain if this can be done? I use media center master to automaticly rename folders, download subs, place cover art and backdrops into the movie folder. At the same time it creates an xml file with the genre, plot and file properties ect. (see attached)...
Not sure if this is possible. Can some please explain if this can be done? I use media center master to automaticly rename...
Not sure if this is possible. Can some please explain if this can be done? I use media center master to automaticly rename...
Replies
Views
Just an idea, what about using a 'world clock' feature on basic home, for those who don't want fan-arts or 'animation bgs' while changing menus/submenus. Not sure if it could be integrated with https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-plugins-47/worldclock-plugin-mediaportal-v0-3-0-a-73022/ Although I really do...
Just an idea, what about using a 'world clock' feature on basic home, for those who don't want fan-arts or 'animation bgs' while...
Just an idea, what about using a 'world clock' feature on basic home, for those who don't want fan-arts or 'animation bgs' while...
Replies
Views
Great work, I just moved over from streamedmp and am very very happy. Thanks so much. I have a question, how come the list in listview is on the righthand side in movingpictures but is in the center for TV series? is there a way I can edit this to make them both on the right hand side? I have OCD that wants them uniform! Thanks
Great work, I just moved over from streamedmp and am very very happy. Thanks so much. I have a question, how come the list in...
Great work, I just moved over from streamedmp and am very very happy. Thanks so much. I have a question, how come the list in...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have this skin installed on my mediaportal and, when I watch a movie and see the movie information, the text on the info bar is out of the screen. When I return to the home screen the text is also out of place. If I push "Esc" it returns to normal. I think it happens only with text. Does this happen to anyone else...
Hello, I have this skin installed on my mediaportal and, when I watch a movie and see the movie information, the text on the...
Hello, I have this skin installed on my mediaportal and, when I watch a movie and see the movie information, the text on the...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I am really sorry but I have modified the now playing module and have posted it in the wrong section :ooops: I only got on ere this morning and never knew this skin had a whole section of its own, a bigger skin than a thought lol :) Anyway here is a link to the modded file if anyone is interested, maybe someone can...
Hi guys, I am really sorry but I have modified the now playing module and have posted it in the wrong section :ooops: I only got...
Hi guys, I am really sorry but I have modified the now playing module and have posted it in the wrong section :ooops: I only got...
Replies
Views
Hi Cul8er. :) Do you think it is possible to add support for the new Google Calendar plugin? Maybe even for backdrop skin as well :) https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-plugins-47/google-calendars-plugin-94482/
Hi Cul8er. :) Do you think it is possible to add support for the new Google Calendar plugin? Maybe even for backdrop skin as...
Hi Cul8er. :) Do you think it is possible to add support for the new Google Calendar plugin? Maybe even for backdrop skin as...
Replies
Views
Hi , I love this skin, is there a way to get full information just pressing the info button, without pressing up. Thank you very much. Dareh.
Hi , I love this skin, is there a way to get full information just pressing the info button, without pressing up. Thank you very...
Hi , I love this skin, is there a way to get full information just pressing the info button, without pressing up. Thank you very...
Replies
Views
1. When a movie is selected in Moving Pictures the description appears and will scroll upwards if it doesn't fit on the screen (which is 90% of the time. Is there any way to slow down the scroll speed as it's impossible to read it all and I end up having to wait until it loops round? I thought this question should be posted here...
1. When a movie is selected in Moving Pictures the description appears and will scroll upwards if it doesn't fit on the screen...
1. When a movie is selected in Moving Pictures the description appears and will scroll upwards if it doesn't fit on the screen...
Replies
Views
Is it normal that no catagory pics are shown in RC3??
Replies
Views
Hi! This skin looks very good and I will try it. A couple of questions: 1) is it possible to present one decimal of the rating. I mean, for example 8.2 instead of just 8. 2) is it possible to group (categorise) movies. I would like to keep the kids movies together. Don't want them for instance to start or browse Saw II :) :thx:
Hi! This skin looks very good and I will try it. A couple of questions: 1) is it possible to present one decimal of the rating. I...
Hi! This skin looks very good and I will try it. A couple of questions: 1) is it possible to present one decimal of the rating. I...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Screenshots DE
Hi, This thread contains all screenshots of the x-factor skin. best regards cul8er
Hi, This thread contains all screenshots of the x-factor skin. best regards cul8er
Replies
Views
Hey cul8er.... Any chance we can get support for the "Drive Free Space" plugin? https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-plugins-47/drive-free-space-plugin-54798/ Would be great if we could show available space as a bar somewhere on the tvguide, recorded TV and maybe even somewhere on the home screen?
Hey cul8er.... Any chance we can get support for the "Drive Free Space" plugin...
Hey cul8er.... Any chance we can get support for the "Drive Free Space" plugin...
Replies
Views
first of all, this is really a great skin and i appreciate your hard work a lot. really awesome! :thx: now to the reason my thread: i wonder if it is possible to have another menu point on the basic-home-screen: that i add a seventh menu point for example the weather. i think it should be possible to edit the xml-file...
first of all, this is really a great skin and i appreciate your hard work a lot. really awesome! :thx: now to the reason my...
first of all, this is really a great skin and i appreciate your hard work a lot. really awesome! :thx: now to the reason my...
Replies
Views
I think this skin is awesome and use it on both my media centers now. I especially like how it looks with the Moving Pictures plugin (much better than other skins). For my TV Shows and other videos, I use the standard My Videos feature of Media Portal and have it set for list view for quick easy browsing. What I was wondering is...
I think this skin is awesome and use it on both my media centers now. I especially like how it looks with the Moving Pictures...
I think this skin is awesome and use it on both my media centers now. I especially like how it looks with the Moving Pictures...
Replies
Views
Hey guys I dont know if this is a skin problem or not. Sometimes when I start MediaPortal it will never load and just stays on the splashscreen. It usually hangs on initializing input devices. Iappreciate any help I can get. Thanks
Hey guys I dont know if this is a skin problem or not. Sometimes when I start MediaPortal it will never load and just stays on...
Hey guys I dont know if this is a skin problem or not. Sometimes when I start MediaPortal it will never load and just stays on...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Retro Theme DE
After seeing a different backgrounds across the web, I saw some that I really liked. They were all old call signs, pictures from the 20's-50's when theater was big and tv was new and old black and white photos. It gave me an idea to try and collect backdrops to represent this time frame. I wanted to start this thread to collect...
After seeing a different backgrounds across the web, I saw some that I really liked. They were all old call signs, pictures from...
After seeing a different backgrounds across the web, I saw some that I really liked. They were all old call signs, pictures from...
Replies
Views
When set to "List View - Poster" in TVSeries things look a little off... the poster takes up the whole side of the screen top to bottom with no rounding of the edges, and the columns are in different places than where they are in the screenshots of the skin... it does not match the view of the MovieTimes plugin when set to the same...
When set to "List View - Poster" in TVSeries things look a little off... the poster takes up the whole side of the screen top to...
When set to "List View - Poster" in TVSeries things look a little off... the poster takes up the whole side of the screen top to...
Replies
Views
Hi, is it possible to show artist fanart (scraper) only in "playing now" and not in music list (like artist/album,...) ? In music list i only want to show the fanarts stored in folder "Skin FanArt\UserDef\music"... any chance ? thx, Messiahs
Hi, is it possible to show artist fanart (scraper) only in "playing now" and not in music list (like artist/album,...) ? In...
Hi, is it possible to show artist fanart (scraper) only in "playing now" and not in music list (like artist/album,...) ? In...
Replies
Views
Hello! I have a rather strange problem. I do not know if it is X-Factor that causes it or not but I start asking here. I have two pc running Mediaportal. PC 1 with the TV-server and a Mediaportal client PC 2 with only a Mediaportal client As I do not want to have to update both pc:s when there is a change in something, for...
Hello! I have a rather strange problem. I do not know if it is X-Factor that causes it or not but I start asking here. I have...
Hello! I have a rather strange problem. I do not know if it is X-Factor that causes it or not but I start asking here. I have...
Replies
Views
Anyone, is there a way to browse movies collection in Shares view? Does X-Factor have that feature?
Anyone, is there a way to browse movies collection in Shares view? Does X-Factor have that feature?
Replies
Views
Never mind, I got it. I spent a couple hours tonight searching through the xml files in the skin directory and found all the parts that needed to be adjusted to make this skin all the better. In the end, I changed the in-movie on screen status bar to the top of the screen so that it doesnt interfere with subtitles. I also made the My...
Never mind, I got it. I spent a couple hours tonight searching through the xml files in the skin directory and found all the parts...
Hey, I just switched over from streamedmp and have been very very impressed. great work, i particularly like the basic home menu...
Replies
Views
I dont know if it would be possible to get a fix in the next release? ;-)
I dont know if it would be possible to get a fix in the next release? ;-)
Hi there, As the title suggests I have a number of things to say and thought against (rightly or wrongly) putting it all in to...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 nice vacation to all (1 Viewer) DE
Enjoy your holliday! Come back with some high quality pictures for basichome :D
Enjoy your holliday! Come back with some high quality pictures for basichome :D
saturday i go to france for a vacation for 3 weeks :) I wiss all mp users a nice holiday! and the good news: when i come back...
Replies
Views
*bump* ..no one? Alas, I wish I wasn't such a noob :/
*bump* ..no one? Alas, I wish I wasn't such a noob :/
Hello. I use the 'My Films' plugin to interface my "Ant Movie Catalog" database within MediaPortal. I also use X-Factor as the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Community MODs DE
AW: Community MODs Hello all. I've done a little hack today to get thumbs as backdrops in myvideo listview. As I have lots of Clips, Dokus, Homevideos,... not covered by Moving Pictures or TVSeries I prefer to see what's the video is all about instead looking at "Independence Day" over and over again ;) So I modified the...
AW: Community MODs Hello all. I've done a little hack today to get thumbs as backdrops in myvideo listview. As I have lots of...
Hi, Please post all community MODs here please. Let's all see how far we can push this skin ;) Best Regards
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Support for 4:3? DE
Hi, Making this skin for 4:3 means almost recreating the skin from scratch and is nothing I'm going to do. Keeping xfactor 16:9 moving forward takes all my time. But perhaps some other user can start on this work? best regards cul8er
Hi, Making this skin for 4:3 means almost recreating the skin from scratch and is nothing I'm going to do. Keeping xfactor 16:9...
Hi all together, I've got a litte problem: My TV support only 50hz in 720x568 mode (4:3, but it is an older 16:9...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom