X-Factor (14 Viewers)

Discuss the X-Factor skin here
MP1 MP2 X-Factor 2 DE
Any news ???? so sad :-(
Any news ???? so sad :-(
Hi, I got myself a new sketch block the other day. Started to draw a couple of different things and suddenly found myself...
Replies
Views
Re: X-Factor and my RSS-Feed thx cul8er for ur very fast answer and especially for ur hard work on this great skin. :D I will change the poinitng as soon as I am at home. mike175de
Re: X-Factor and my RSS-Feed thx cul8er for ur very fast answer and especially for ur hard work on this great skin. :D I will...
Hey folks, I changed my BasicHome.xml with the integrated skin-editor to the way I prefer. I also activated the rss-feed and...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [Solved] No Scrolling on a Menu (1 Viewer) DE
Re: No Scrolling on a Menu ok, thx a lot. You only have to know that ;o) Greetz, mike175de
Re: No Scrolling on a Menu ok, thx a lot. You only have to know that ;o) Greetz, mike175de
Hey, I have a little problem with a menu. It is the menu 1 (picture menu). I put two other XML-Files (Games and File Explorer)...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [REQ] Support for a number of games (1 Viewer) DE
Hi, Thank you! I will see if I can look at this in a week or so but right now I willl focus on bug reports and questions in this forum following the new version of xfactor (R247). Best Regards cul8er
Hi, Thank you! I will see if I can look at this in a week or so but right now I willl focus on bug reports and questions in this...
Hi Cul8er, I would realy like to thank you for the supurb skin you made. R240 is a huge step forward. Thank you !!!!! :thx...
Replies
Views
Thank you much Cul8er. Andrea
Thank you much Cul8er. Andrea
Hi Cul8er and Hi guys, first of all your skin is amazing! Just a couple of things: 1) In the youtube.fm plugin I can't...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Hi, Thank you all for your replies. I will now close this thread as the poll is over. Best Regards cul8er
Hi, Thank you all for your replies. I will now close this thread as the poll is over. Best Regards cul8er
Hi, Whats your opinion on the top part of the xfactor skin (the black background with the clock, xfactor text and all the...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Hi, I was wondering what you think about the existing myVideos design? Should I leave it as it is or make it more like the...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the update cul8er! I think it is a smart move not to rush into additional features but focus on making the existing ones stable and efficient. Keep up the good work!
Thanks for the update cul8er! I think it is a smart move not to rush into additional features but focus on making the existing...
we have now all an great skin but what's the plan? what are the new features, etc. any roadmap possible. big thanks to...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 XFactor for MP1.2 DE
Ah that sucks, but it's understandable thanks!! Maybe someone else could take it on if the source is released?
Ah that sucks, but it's understandable thanks!! Maybe someone else could take it on if the source is released?
Hi, I will use this thread to post MPE1 installer for XFactor supporting MP1.2. I have decided to make many small uploads to make...
Replies
Views
Hi, Thank you to everyone that helped testing. I will now close this thread as I will release this version very soon;) best regards cul8er
Hi, Thank you to everyone that helped testing. I will now close this thread as I will release this version very soon;) best...
Hi, THIS IS A TEST VERSION ONLY AND NOT FOR PRODUCTION SYSTEMS!!! This thread is for testing the new R570 version of the...
Replies
Views
Re: X-Factor SVN Feedback Hi, I have now closed this thread because of the new release R615 of the skin. I have opened a new thread for SVN feedback so that I get a good view of any issues past the R615 release. A BIG thank you to everyone that helped me testing. Without it I would not have been able to release the R615 this soon...
Re: X-Factor SVN Feedback Hi, I have now closed this thread because of the new release R615 of the skin. I have opened a new...
Hi, THIS IS IN PROGRESS VERSIONS ONLY AND NOT FOR PRODUCTION SYSTEMS!!! This thread is for feedback from any users testing...
Replies
Views
Hi, Thanks. Rating dialog is now fixed. About the 11/10 and /10. This is a MP bug. I'm using the #Play.Current.Rating property and sometimes it is empty and sometimes it is 11. I cannot do anything about this. best regards cul8er
Hi, Thanks. Rating dialog is now fixed. About the 11/10 and /10. This is a MP bug. I'm using the #Play.Current.Rating property and...
Hi, THIS IS IN PROGRESS VERSIONS ONLY AND NOT FOR PRODUCTION SYSTEMS!!! This thread is for feedback from any users testing...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Seems the skin has been promoted. Therefor I choose to close and move this thread (that I can do ;)) before it goes to of topic. Since it is now moved, Cul8er can decide weather he wants to reopen it (as he can moderate his section - ain't it cool? ;))
Seems the skin has been promoted. Therefor I choose to close and move this thread (that I can do ;)) before it goes to of topic...
I will nominate X-factor for hot skins. It has a lot of users! The creator is very active It's a very nice skin to use for mods...
Replies
Views
Okay I have triple checked and the file is not in C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal As you can see I'm using WinXP and the settings I save are really saved... Also I wish I could select an item from one menu and add it to an other menu, it would be a nice idea also to show the original...
Okay I have triple checked and the file is not in C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal...
I have a hard time to add new items into the configurator, it replace one of the actual item in the list instead, and those items I...
Replies
Views
Thanks! cheers mamachan
Thanks! cheers mamachan
Hi cul8er, i use OnlineVideos plugin v. 0.8.5 because v. 0.9.0 don't work fine on my system (MP4 stream problem) and i get the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 x-factor 2 modification (1 Viewer) DE
hello follower ;) further informations about the new skincan be read here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/skin-projectone-release-soon.126401/ the first release of the skin follows soon.
hello follower ;) further informations about the new skincan be read here...
I "currently working" on modifications of the brilliant x-factor skin. Now it's time to show the community something about it...
Replies
Views
Hi cul8er, I can't find the link from Last.Fm to myLyric. Are you sure the link exists? THX
Hi cul8er, I can't find the link from Last.Fm to myLyric. Are you sure the link exists? THX
I'm looking to optimize the place where we can access the lyrics, we use that plugin a LOT and I find it a little bit too far from...
Replies
Views
Great work, I just moved over from streamedmp and am very very happy. Thanks so much. I have a question, how come the list in listview is on the righthand side in movingpictures but is in the center for TV series? is there a way I can edit this to make them both on the right hand side? I have OCD that wants them uniform! Thanks
Great work, I just moved over from streamedmp and am very very happy. Thanks so much. I have a question, how come the list in...
Great work, I just moved over from streamedmp and am very very happy. Thanks so much. I have a question, how come the list in...
Replies
Views
online videos - https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/onlinevideos-244/onlinevideos-0-9-5-08-18-2009-a-57467/ mytrailers - https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/my-trailers-297/mytrailers-2-0-2-beta-45983/ showtimes - https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-plugins-47/showtimes-plugin-suite-v2-2009-07-13-a-49668/ my youtube -...
online videos - https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/onlinevideos-244/onlinevideos-0-9-5-08-18-2009-a-57467/ mytrailers -...
Are there plugins for every Menu item? Which plugins do I need for: - OnlineVideos - Movie Trailers - Showtimes - Youtube...
Replies
Views
i like the black and white, i think it looks classier.
i like the black and white, i think it looks classier.
Hi, What do you think of these menues? Please let me know what picture you like the most. Best Regards cul8er
Replies
Views
Hi Olijames, I would love to make a 4:3 version but so much would have to change to fit it all on screen. It is a completely different thinking when it comes to 4:3 format as the screen space is much less. I'm sorry to say that I see no way of making this skin into a 4:3 version. The best skin for this resolution is in my opinion...
Hi Olijames, I would love to make a 4:3 version but so much would have to change to fit it all on screen. It is a completely...
I realise that this might be met with a 'that's never going to happen' response but I have to ask. Is there any chance that...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Weather/Rss DE
That common.basichome.weather.xml fixed the weather. Thanks so much for that! The RSS is not working still for some weird reason even though I corrected that xml value that still references the old RSS plugin. I can live without it though. I have completely deleted the xfactor skin folder, cache folder and plugin dll and restored...
That common.basichome.weather.xml fixed the weather. Thanks so much for that! The RSS is not working still for some weird reason...
I just joined the MediaPortal gang so I am a total n00b but at least I am a quick learner. I am coming from a NMT PopcornHour A-110...
Replies
Views
AW: Weather - Today's high? weather.com does not provide min and max temp values for today. Only for some cities there are forecast values for today, but strangely they are not the same as the today values.
AW: Weather - Today's high? weather.com does not provide min and max temp values for today. Only for some cities there are...
Hello. First off: GREAT skin, Thank you very much for your hard work ..for free! Open source developers never cease to amaze me...
Replies
Views
Hi rich110, Now available for download here (https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/x-factor-316/community-mods-59429/index5.html#post469785). cheers cul8er
Hi rich110, Now available for download here...
Hi cul8er Firstly, thanks for the great skin... I love it and use it religiously. The only change I'm hoping to make is to...
Replies
Views
When set to "List View - Poster" in TVSeries things look a little off... the poster takes up the whole side of the screen top to bottom with no rounding of the edges, and the columns are in different places than where they are in the screenshots of the skin... it does not match the view of the MovieTimes plugin when set to the same...
When set to "List View - Poster" in TVSeries things look a little off... the poster takes up the whole side of the screen top to...
When set to "List View - Poster" in TVSeries things look a little off... the poster takes up the whole side of the screen top to...
Replies
Views
Hello! I have a rather strange problem. I do not know if it is X-Factor that causes it or not but I start asking here. I have two pc running Mediaportal. PC 1 with the TV-server and a Mediaportal client PC 2 with only a Mediaportal client As I do not want to have to update both pc:s when there is a change in something, for...
Hello! I have a rather strange problem. I do not know if it is X-Factor that causes it or not but I start asking here. I have...
Hello! I have a rather strange problem. I do not know if it is X-Factor that causes it or not but I start asking here. I have...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Testing SVN version DE
how can i ceck the svn versions? and help with feedback?
how can i ceck the svn versions? and help with feedback?
Hi cul8er I am taking your SVN version (currently R304) for a test drive. I know some of it may be work in progress. Was...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Support for 4:3? DE
Hi, Making this skin for 4:3 means almost recreating the skin from scratch and is nothing I'm going to do. Keeping xfactor 16:9 moving forward takes all my time. But perhaps some other user can start on this work? best regards cul8er
Hi, Making this skin for 4:3 means almost recreating the skin from scratch and is nothing I'm going to do. Keeping xfactor 16:9...
Hi all together, I've got a litte problem: My TV support only 50hz in 720x568 mode (4:3, but it is an older 16:9...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Subcentral DE
Hi, This will be included in next version (when MP 1.2 is available). cheers cul8er
Hi, This will be included in next version (when MP 1.2 is available). cheers cul8er
DOES x-factor support plugin subcentral? because i install the plugin but unable to run
Replies
Views
Hi Helios Some of your other questions. See the wiki here: Wiki Pages - x-factor - Project Hosting on Google Code It will explain the basichome editor. You can add shortcut with editor to exit. After generating your new basichome, be sure to startup MediaPortal and first of all, go to plugins xfactormenuselector. You will be amazed...
Hi Helios Some of your other questions. See the wiki here: Wiki Pages - x-factor - Project Hosting on Google Code It will explain...
Hi Community! I use this skin for the first time and i am a liitle bit confused! Sorry for this stupid question, but whre in...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Start up time with XFactor (1 Viewer) DE
Sorry for that stupid question but how do I configure the single image exactly? Can you make an example, thx
Sorry for that stupid question but how do I configure the single image exactly? Can you make an example, thx
Hi guys!! Can I ask you a question (to everybody)? How much time does Mediaportal take to you to star tup with this skin? I LOVE...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom