X-Factor (7 Viewers)

Discuss the X-Factor skin here
MP1 MP2 X-Factor 2 DE
Any news ???? so sad :-(
Any news ???? so sad :-(
Hi, I got myself a new sketch block the other day. Started to draw a couple of different things and suddenly found myself...
Replies
Views
Hi, This thread is now closed and I have opened a new one. The reason is that this thread got to big to be uable. And by the way... the new version of the xfactor skin is now available for download (at the google code site, will be available here on MP site soon as well). Best Regards cul8er
Hi, This thread is now closed and I have opened a new one. The reason is that this thread got to big to be uable. And by the...
Hi, X-Factor is new skin made for MediaPortal. X-Factor is based/built upon the great skin files from StreamedMP. The concept of...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 About the X-Factor Skin (R479) (1 Viewer) DE
It appears anything in the xfactor.xml which is using "fanart" for the image is not showing up. The items in xfactor.xml which are defining a specific file are showing up fine. I'm sure it is a problem on my end and not the skin itself. I have reinstalled the skin through mpe installer (old version). Also installed the menu...
It appears anything in the xfactor.xml which is using "fanart" for the image is not showing up. The items in xfactor.xml which...
Hi, The concept of this skin is to make all options in MediaPortal available as easy as possible and this in an attractive way...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Feature Requests & Bug Reports (1 Viewer) DE
AW: Feature Requests & Bug Reports Feature Request: Hi cul8er, at first a big thank to your great work. Maybe it is possible to get some bigger Banners for the TV-Series? In a distance of 5 meters to my 46" screen it does not look so fine. THX
AW: Feature Requests & Bug Reports Feature Request: Hi cul8er, at first a big thank to your great work. Maybe it is possible to...
Hi, Please add new feature requests and bug reports here please! Best Regards cul8er
Replies
Views
Hi, Just to let everyone know that I will release a new version of this skin tonight supporting MP 1.1 Final. Will contain all the patches released for R630 and a few more fixes, adjustments. Will also contain latest version of fanart handler plugin. After this release I will collect all your feedback and put some more effort into...
Hi, Just to let everyone know that I will release a new version of this skin tonight supporting MP 1.1 Final. Will contain all...
Hi, The concept of this skin is to make all options in MediaPortal available as easy as possible and this in an attractive way...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Fanart Handler (1 Viewer) DE
Hi, I'm very pleased to announce version 1.0 of this plugin. Thank you all for your incredible help in testing and providing feedback. Without your help this plugin would never had reached version 1.0. I will not close this thread. Instead I have started a new thread in the plugin forum (link). best regards cul8er
Hi, I'm very pleased to announce version 1.0 of this plugin. Thank you all for your incredible help in testing and providing...
Hi, The Fanart Handler plugin is a plugin originally created to push fanart of now played or selected music to the your skin...
Replies
Views
Re: Community MODs I am trying to change the basichome to Thys_O version (combined) but when I change xfactor's basichome.xml and common overlays xml plus drop the media in the skin folder, I don't get any changes. Am I doing something wrong, overseeing something? TIA!
Re: Community MODs I am trying to change the basichome to Thys_O version (combined) but when I change xfactor's basichome.xml and...
Hi, Please post all community MODs here please. Let's all see how far we can push this skin ;) Best Regards
Replies
Views
AW: About the X-Factor Skin (R683) edterbak yes of course, but at this time i'm just playing (and my changes are very small). cul8er I think i found a solution... i just removed "<import>common.basichome.weather.xml</import>" from BasicHome.xml (hope this is the right way). Perhaps and if you find some time it would be great if...
AW: About the X-Factor Skin (R683) edterbak yes of course, but at this time i'm just playing (and my changes are very small)...
Hi, The concept of this skin is to make all options in MediaPortal available as easy as possible and this in an attractive way. I...
Replies
Views
hello follower ;) further informations about the new skincan be read here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/skin-projectone-release-soon.126401/ the first release of the skin follows soon.
hello follower ;) further informations about the new skincan be read here...
I "currently working" on modifications of the brilliant x-factor skin. Now it's time to show the community something about it...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 XFactor for MP1.2 DE
Ah that sucks, but it's understandable thanks!! Maybe someone else could take it on if the source is released?
Ah that sucks, but it's understandable thanks!! Maybe someone else could take it on if the source is released?
Hi, I will use this thread to post MPE1 installer for XFactor supporting MP1.2. I have decided to make many small uploads to make...
Replies
Views
Hi, The new extension installer includes selection of what Moving Picture version you want installed so no need for the separate installation package. best regards cul8er
Hi, The new extension installer includes selection of what Moving Picture version you want installed so no need for the separate...
Hi, Here are the skin files for Moving Picture 1.0 RC2 for x-factor R630. Download Link best regards cul8er
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Screenshots DE
Hi, This thread contains all screenshots of the x-factor skin. best regards cul8er
Hi, This thread contains all screenshots of the x-factor skin. best regards cul8er
Replies
Views
Cul8er, I opened a thread for a support request. Didnt think to put it here at that time. sorry. Do you think you can help with a skin file? I think it is open sourced :) dont know for sure though. LINK to original thread. Link to the calendar plugin
Cul8er, I opened a thread for a support request. Didnt think to put it here at that time. sorry. Do you think you can help with...
Hi, Please add new feature requests and bug reports here please! Best Regards cul8er
Replies
Views
Hi, Thank you to everyone that helped testing. I will now close this thread as I will release this version very soon;) best regards cul8er
Hi, Thank you to everyone that helped testing. I will now close this thread as I will release this version very soon;) best...
Hi, THIS IS A TEST VERSION ONLY AND NOT FOR PRODUCTION SYSTEMS!!! This thread is for testing the new R570 version of the...
Replies
Views
Thank you. 3DS Max mostly, done from scratch.
Thank you. 3DS Max mostly, done from scratch.
Hi, Anyone that have nice pictures for the basichome menu, and want to share? I'm not 100% happy with the current images that...
Replies
Views
Hi cul8er! Any clue about if you have update the list, filmstrip,... view to include logos and so on? Screenshots? Are you going to leave the categories screen as it is now? (To small in my opinion. Imagine what happens if you enter in a director category with 50-100 directors. You need to do a lot of scroll!) :thx::thx: for all...
Hi cul8er! Any clue about if you have update the list, filmstrip,... view to include logos and so on? Screenshots? Are you going...
Hi, Here are some screenshots of upcoming Moving Picture 1.0 support in x-factor. I have gone on a bit different route then the...
Replies
Views
Re: X-Factor SVN Feedback Hi, I have now closed this thread because of the new release R615 of the skin. I have opened a new thread for SVN feedback so that I get a good view of any issues past the R615 release. A BIG thank you to everyone that helped me testing. Without it I would not have been able to release the R615 this soon...
Re: X-Factor SVN Feedback Hi, I have now closed this thread because of the new release R615 of the skin. I have opened a new...
Hi, THIS IS IN PROGRESS VERSIONS ONLY AND NOT FOR PRODUCTION SYSTEMS!!! This thread is for feedback from any users testing...
Replies
Views
Hey people, If you want more of this sort of thing, leave comments here and perhaps we can all share our thoughts. If not I would likely not worry about posting too many of these topics up Thanks
Hey people, If you want more of this sort of thing, leave comments here and perhaps we can all share our thoughts. If not I would...
If your using the Arcsoft bluray plugin, or in fact something similar, perhaps you wanna spice it up a little? If so here you go...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 HD Starter with X-Factory (1 Viewer) DE
Well, finally after a whole year we understand each-other :D I actually use both. I found that sometimes rental movies weren't detected (because they are not the retail disc, because of the other movie previews etc) so I run both the Moving Pictures external player and multishortcut to cater for the odd occasion where the disc is...
Well, finally after a whole year we understand each-other :D I actually use both. I found that sometimes rental movies weren't...
Hi there, I have recently started using X-Factor and it rocks (especially the 1.1 beta bits). I currently use HD Starter, but...
Replies
Views
Movies backdrops Hi, I've uploaded my movie backdrops here Home Theatre Backdrops  / Generic / Other / Movies - Generic greetings, Flip
Movies backdrops Hi, I've uploaded my movie backdrops here Home Theatre Backdrops  / Generic / Other / Movies - Generic...
Obviously let's only share non-default images. If anyone is interested, I've stolen them all except for sudoku, emulators, TV (all...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 FAQ DE
Hi remb0, I have now added this to the FAQ. best regards cul8er
Hi remb0, I have now added this to the FAQ. best regards cul8er
Hi, Here are the Frequently Asked Questions on the xfactor skin, and some answers;) If you like to contribute then post replies in...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Retro Theme DE
After seeing a different backgrounds across the web, I saw some that I really liked. They were all old call signs, pictures from the 20's-50's when theater was big and tv was new and old black and white photos. It gave me an idea to try and collect backdrops to represent this time frame. I wanted to start this thread to collect...
After seeing a different backgrounds across the web, I saw some that I really liked. They were all old call signs, pictures from...
After seeing a different backgrounds across the web, I saw some that I really liked. They were all old call signs, pictures from...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Expand OSD DE
AW: Expand OSD on my HTPC`s is working too.:thx:
AW: Expand OSD on my HTPC`s is working too.:thx:
Hi All cul8er an I had a brief discussion regarding the video OSD. Many users have reported the following behaviour: Video...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Seems the skin has been promoted. Therefor I choose to close and move this thread (that I can do ;)) before it goes to of topic. Since it is now moved, Cul8er can decide weather he wants to reopen it (as he can moderate his section - ain't it cool? ;))
Seems the skin has been promoted. Therefor I choose to close and move this thread (that I can do ;)) before it goes to of topic...
I will nominate X-factor for hot skins. It has a lot of users! The creator is very active It's a very nice skin to use for mods...
Replies
Views
Hello All. The skin is very, very nice (especially the basic home concept is (y) and totally :love:) , but one thing is annoying and it keeps me from using it: My music is well organized and sorted with a folder for the artist and inside are lying all albums as folders. - When I now go to My Music the standard view is Album view...
Hello All. The skin is very, very nice (especially the basic home concept is (y) and totally :love:) , but one thing is annoying...
Hi cul8er, This is the first time i give your skin a go... i'm really impress ! Smooth, easy to configure, really hightly...
Replies
Views
My Video... section ...;)
My Video... section ...;)
Hi, When I go in to My Tv Series I get the list of the shows down the right hand side and the information in the middle and...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 "Ken Burns"-effect DE
AW: "Ken Burns"-effect Thanks a lot, you made my day. :thx: I'll try to play with the values as soon as my htpc isn't occupied any more. (I assume, higher time-values will slow down the speed?!) You've really done a great job creating this skin, keep up the good work! Greetings pp
AW: "Ken Burns"-effect Thanks a lot, you made my day. :thx: I'll try to play with the values as soon as my htpc isn't occupied...
Hi everyone, first of all, I literally love this skin and I really hope, we get further updates (speaking of the upcoming...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Community MODs DE
AW: Community MODs Hello all. I've done a little hack today to get thumbs as backdrops in myvideo listview. As I have lots of Clips, Dokus, Homevideos,... not covered by Moving Pictures or TVSeries I prefer to see what's the video is all about instead looking at "Independence Day" over and over again ;) So I modified the...
AW: Community MODs Hello all. I've done a little hack today to get thumbs as backdrops in myvideo listview. As I have lots of...
Hi, Please post all community MODs here please. Let's all see how far we can push this skin ;) Best Regards
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Rockstar support DE
Yeah, I also support the principle :)
Yeah, I also support the principle :)
Hi Cul8er, I see your busy a lot with MP nowadays. Nice... Question: Rockstar is out for a while now. See...
Replies
Views
Very nice logos.
Very nice logos.
I always liked the look of the black TV-Series logos that are around and thought they would go perfect with this skin so I renamed...
Replies
Views
That is nice, but it cannot help me 'cause I am using another remote control. The Soundrgraph remote control has an ESC button (and ENTER also). If I press this button in BasicHome, I switch to the ugly Home screen. So, after correcting the "MyHome.xml" (as I described above) after pressing ESC button in BasicHome, now I see a...
That is nice, but it cannot help me 'cause I am using another remote control. The Soundrgraph remote control has an ESC button...
Proposals: 1. Scroll long movies' names. For movie's long title a horiz scrolling is advisable - at least for "Moving Pictures...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom