X-Factor (15 Viewers)

Discuss the X-Factor skin here
MP1 MP2 X-Factor 2 DE
Any news ???? so sad :-(
Any news ???? so sad :-(
Hi, I got myself a new sketch block the other day. Started to draw a couple of different things and suddenly found myself...
Replies
Views
Hi! This skin looks very good and I will try it. A couple of questions: 1) is it possible to present one decimal of the rating. I mean, for example 8.2 instead of just 8. 2) is it possible to group (categorise) movies. I would like to keep the kids movies together. Don't want them for instance to start or browse Saw II :) :thx:
Hi! This skin looks very good and I will try it. A couple of questions: 1) is it possible to present one decimal of the rating. I...
Hi! This skin looks very good and I will try it. A couple of questions: 1) is it possible to present one decimal of the rating. I...
Replies
Views
Is it normal that no catagory pics are shown in RC3??
Replies
Views
Hello! I have a rather strange problem. I do not know if it is X-Factor that causes it or not but I start asking here. I have two pc running Mediaportal. PC 1 with the TV-server and a Mediaportal client PC 2 with only a Mediaportal client As I do not want to have to update both pc:s when there is a change in something, for...
Hello! I have a rather strange problem. I do not know if it is X-Factor that causes it or not but I start asking here. I have...
Hello! I have a rather strange problem. I do not know if it is X-Factor that causes it or not but I start asking here. I have...
Replies
Views
Anyone, is there a way to browse movies collection in Shares view? Does X-Factor have that feature?
Anyone, is there a way to browse movies collection in Shares view? Does X-Factor have that feature?
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I am really sorry but I have modified the now playing module and have posted it in the wrong section :ooops: I only got on ere this morning and never knew this skin had a whole section of its own, a bigger skin than a thought lol :) Anyway here is a link to the modded file if anyone is interested, maybe someone can...
Hi guys, I am really sorry but I have modified the now playing module and have posted it in the wrong section :ooops: I only got...
Hi guys, I am really sorry but I have modified the now playing module and have posted it in the wrong section :ooops: I only got...
Replies
Views
Hi , I love this skin, is there a way to get full information just pressing the info button, without pressing up. Thank you very much. Dareh.
Hi , I love this skin, is there a way to get full information just pressing the info button, without pressing up. Thank you very...
Hi , I love this skin, is there a way to get full information just pressing the info button, without pressing up. Thank you very...
Replies
Views
Hi, Thank you! I will see if I can look at this in a week or so but right now I willl focus on bug reports and questions in this forum following the new version of xfactor (R247). Best Regards cul8er
Hi, Thank you! I will see if I can look at this in a week or so but right now I willl focus on bug reports and questions in this...
Hi Cul8er, I would realy like to thank you for the supurb skin you made. R240 is a huge step forward. Thank you !!!!! :thx...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have this skin installed on my mediaportal and, when I watch a movie and see the movie information, the text on the info bar is out of the screen. When I return to the home screen the text is also out of place. If I push "Esc" it returns to normal. I think it happens only with text. Does this happen to anyone else...
Hello, I have this skin installed on my mediaportal and, when I watch a movie and see the movie information, the text on the...
Hello, I have this skin installed on my mediaportal and, when I watch a movie and see the movie information, the text on the...
Replies
Views
Hey cul8er.... Any chance we can get support for the "Drive Free Space" plugin? https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-plugins-47/drive-free-space-plugin-54798/ Would be great if we could show available space as a bar somewhere on the tvguide, recorded TV and maybe even somewhere on the home screen?
Hey cul8er.... Any chance we can get support for the "Drive Free Space" plugin...
Hey cul8er.... Any chance we can get support for the "Drive Free Space" plugin...
Replies
Views
The backdrops for TV-guide is no longer there when a new basic home is created in the menu editor. On a fresh install they are but as soon as I create a new one they're gone :( Any ideas? Also, when browsing thumbnails etc it only looks for png files while the files itselfs are jpegs, so no images is visible.. (or was it the...
The backdrops for TV-guide is no longer there when a new basic home is created in the menu editor. On a fresh install they are but...
The backdrops for TV-guide is no longer there when a new basic home is created in the menu editor. On a fresh install they are but...
Replies
Views
Hey guys I dont know if this is a skin problem or not. Sometimes when I start MediaPortal it will never load and just stays on the splashscreen. It usually hangs on initializing input devices. Iappreciate any help I can get. Thanks
Hey guys I dont know if this is a skin problem or not. Sometimes when I start MediaPortal it will never load and just stays on...
Hey guys I dont know if this is a skin problem or not. Sometimes when I start MediaPortal it will never load and just stays on...
Replies
Views
I think this skin is awesome and use it on both my media centers now. I especially like how it looks with the Moving Pictures plugin (much better than other skins). For my TV Shows and other videos, I use the standard My Videos feature of Media Portal and have it set for list view for quick easy browsing. What I was wondering is...
I think this skin is awesome and use it on both my media centers now. I especially like how it looks with the Moving Pictures...
I think this skin is awesome and use it on both my media centers now. I especially like how it looks with the Moving Pictures...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Skin Version Number DE
Just install the latest version - then you'll know :)
Just install the latest version - then you'll know :)
I have forgotten which I'm using. Is there a way to find this out thx scorpie
Replies
Views
Just an idea, what about using a 'world clock' feature on basic home, for those who don't want fan-arts or 'animation bgs' while changing menus/submenus. Not sure if it could be integrated with https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-plugins-47/worldclock-plugin-mediaportal-v0-3-0-a-73022/ Although I really do...
Just an idea, what about using a 'world clock' feature on basic home, for those who don't want fan-arts or 'animation bgs' while...
Just an idea, what about using a 'world clock' feature on basic home, for those who don't want fan-arts or 'animation bgs' while...
Replies
Views
Hi cul8er, I can't find the link from Last.Fm to myLyric. Are you sure the link exists? THX
Hi cul8er, I can't find the link from Last.Fm to myLyric. Are you sure the link exists? THX
I'm looking to optimize the place where we can access the lyrics, we use that plugin a LOT and I find it a little bit too far from...
Replies
Views
Enjoy your holliday! Come back with some high quality pictures for basichome :D
Enjoy your holliday! Come back with some high quality pictures for basichome :D
saturday i go to france for a vacation for 3 weeks :) I wiss all mp users a nice holiday! and the good news: when i come back...
Replies
Views
Not sure if this is possible. Can some please explain if this can be done? I use media center master to automaticly rename folders, download subs, place cover art and backdrops into the movie folder. At the same time it creates an xml file with the genre, plot and file properties ect. (see attached)...
Not sure if this is possible. Can some please explain if this can be done? I use media center master to automaticly rename...
Not sure if this is possible. Can some please explain if this can be done? I use media center master to automaticly rename...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Fonts are Distorted DE
Ok Thanks for your answers. So I have to fix the thing with EVR and TV- Channels on my machine... :( Hope I find soon a solution... Best regards, Wondermusic
Ok Thanks for your answers. So I have to fix the thing with EVR and TV- Channels on my machine... :( Hope I find soon a...
Hi all, i have a small Problem since I installed Win7 x86. Every Time when I looked a Video or TV, the Fonts in the Menus are...
Replies
Views
AW: How to go back to the past version of basichome? cul8er said this in the Test Thread about this changes please wait for the new Version!!!:)
AW: How to go back to the past version of basichome? cul8er said this in the Test Thread about this changes please wait for the...
I liked the last version with the flat orangy color for the menus. how do i change the basichome.xml to do that? also, is...
Replies
Views
Hi Olijames, I would love to make a 4:3 version but so much would have to change to fit it all on screen. It is a completely different thinking when it comes to 4:3 format as the screen space is much less. I'm sorry to say that I see no way of making this skin into a 4:3 version. The best skin for this resolution is in my opinion...
Hi Olijames, I would love to make a 4:3 version but so much would have to change to fit it all on screen. It is a completely...
I realise that this might be met with a 'that's never going to happen' response but I have to ask. Is there any chance that...
Replies
Views
I installed X-Factor recently and have a question on the AEON mode. When selected, do all of the plugins get populated on the horizontal menu? I was hoping that it would be similar to the other menu options where the sub-menus would load either vertically or horizontally depending on the settings. Really like the skin so far...
I installed X-Factor recently and have a question on the AEON mode. When selected, do all of the plugins get populated on the...
I installed X-Factor recently and have a question on the AEON mode. When selected, do all of the plugins get populated on the...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Hi, Thank you all for your replies. I will now close this thread as the poll is over. Best Regards cul8er
Hi, Thank you all for your replies. I will now close this thread as the poll is over. Best Regards cul8er
Hi, I was wondering what you think about the existing myVideos design? Should I leave it as it is or make it more like the...
Replies
Views
first of all, this is really a great skin and i appreciate your hard work a lot. really awesome! :thx: now to the reason my thread: i wonder if it is possible to have another menu point on the basic-home-screen: that i add a seventh menu point for example the weather. i think it should be possible to edit the xml-file...
first of all, this is really a great skin and i appreciate your hard work a lot. really awesome! :thx: now to the reason my...
first of all, this is really a great skin and i appreciate your hard work a lot. really awesome! :thx: now to the reason my...
Replies
Views
anything new with this?...
anything new with this?...
Hi, I recently moved to using x-factor skin and i absolutely love it! however one thing that's really bothering me is this: i like...
Replies
Views
Hi Helios Some of your other questions. See the wiki here: Wiki Pages - x-factor - Project Hosting on Google Code It will explain the basichome editor. You can add shortcut with editor to exit. After generating your new basichome, be sure to startup MediaPortal and first of all, go to plugins xfactormenuselector. You will be amazed...
Hi Helios Some of your other questions. See the wiki here: Wiki Pages - x-factor - Project Hosting on Google Code It will explain...
Hi Community! I use this skin for the first time and i am a liitle bit confused! Sorry for this stupid question, but whre in...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Problems with Font DE
Read the last post in this thread, not sure if it will help but worth a shot https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/skins-50/skins-dpi-32914/
Read the last post in this thread, not sure if it will help but worth a shot...
The Font are to big. The System Windows 7. DPI at 100%(Standart) http://www.fotos-hochladen.net/unbenannthnoec1zl.jpg...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 congrats DE
Yes!!! Congradulations m8!!! awsome.
Yes!!! Congradulations m8!!! awsome.
on making it to hot skins... have you any counts of how many downloads you've had so far ?
Replies
Views
Never mind, I got it. I spent a couple hours tonight searching through the xml files in the skin directory and found all the parts that needed to be adjusted to make this skin all the better. In the end, I changed the in-movie on screen status bar to the top of the screen so that it doesnt interfere with subtitles. I also made the My...
Never mind, I got it. I spent a couple hours tonight searching through the xml files in the skin directory and found all the parts...
Hey, I just switched over from streamedmp and have been very very impressed. great work, i particularly like the basic home menu...
Replies
Views
Looking forward to it, thanks!
Looking forward to it, thanks!
It seems this skin has attacked and greatly customized every aspect of Media Portal, expect one thing: it's still using the...
Replies
Views
I dont know if it would be possible to get a fix in the next release? ;-)
I dont know if it would be possible to get a fix in the next release? ;-)
Hi there, As the title suggests I have a number of things to say and thought against (rightly or wrongly) putting it all in to...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom