X-Factor (11 Viewers)

Discuss the X-Factor skin here
MP1 MP2 My Videos Layout DE
Hi, Please let me know if the new version is better and solves your design issues. best regards cul8er
Hi, Please let me know if the new version is better and solves your design issues. best regards cul8er
Hi. Thanks for this amazing skin, it simply outclasses most others. But there's one thing that I can't figure out: I use both...
Replies
Views
Hi, New version is released and should solve the TVSeries issue as the skin now supports TVSeries 2.3. cheers cul8er
Hi, New version is released and should solve the TVSeries issue as the skin now supports TVSeries 2.3. cheers cul8er
Hi, I have a layout problem with X-Factor / MP-TVSeries. When In My TV Series I see the background image changing from series to...
Replies
Views
Okay I have triple checked and the file is not in C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal As you can see I'm using WinXP and the settings I save are really saved... Also I wish I could select an item from one menu and add it to an other menu, it would be a nice idea also to show the original...
Okay I have triple checked and the file is not in C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal...
I have a hard time to add new items into the configurator, it replace one of the actual item in the list instead, and those items I...
Replies
Views
Hi cul8er, I can't find the link from Last.Fm to myLyric. Are you sure the link exists? THX
Hi cul8er, I can't find the link from Last.Fm to myLyric. Are you sure the link exists? THX
I'm looking to optimize the place where we can access the lyrics, we use that plugin a LOT and I find it a little bit too far from...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 About the X-Factor Skin (R479) (3 Viewers) DE
It appears anything in the xfactor.xml which is using "fanart" for the image is not showing up. The items in xfactor.xml which are defining a specific file are showing up fine. I'm sure it is a problem on my end and not the skin itself. I have reinstalled the skin through mpe installer (old version). Also installed the menu...
It appears anything in the xfactor.xml which is using "fanart" for the image is not showing up. The items in xfactor.xml which...
Hi, The concept of this skin is to make all options in MediaPortal available as easy as possible and this in an attractive way...
Replies
Views
Very nice logos.
Very nice logos.
I always liked the look of the black TV-Series logos that are around and thought they would go perfect with this skin so I renamed...
Replies
Views
Hi, Thank you! I will see if I can look at this in a week or so but right now I willl focus on bug reports and questions in this forum following the new version of xfactor (R247). Best Regards cul8er
Hi, Thank you! I will see if I can look at this in a week or so but right now I willl focus on bug reports and questions in this...
Hi Cul8er, I would realy like to thank you for the supurb skin you made. R240 is a huge step forward. Thank you !!!!! :thx...
Replies
Views
Hi, No problem, thank you for your feedback. best regards cul8er
Hi, No problem, thank you for your feedback. best regards cul8er
Hey I love this skin and I think it is awesome. I do have one problem though. My Films is crashing on me everyime I go into it in...
Replies
Views
Super, Ryan thank you. Now is working :-)
Super, Ryan thank you. Now is working :-)
I'm using MP 1.1.0.0 ALPHA, X-Factor skin with Windows 7 Everything seems to be ok, but when I go to MOVIES and select movies...
Replies
Views
Hi, It looks good so far...all issues mentioned were resolved. One I forgot to mention is there is an offset on the seperators on the vertical menu in the upper right-hand corner. You can see it if you look close on the first screenshot. Thanks again. 'nutz
Hi, It looks good so far...all issues mentioned were resolved. One I forgot to mention is there is an offset on the seperators...
First of all, great skin. It really is impressive to see how far this has come along. Is there any chance you could add support...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have this skin installed on my mediaportal and, when I watch a movie and see the movie information, the text on the info bar is out of the screen. When I return to the home screen the text is also out of place. If I push "Esc" it returns to normal. I think it happens only with text. Does this happen to anyone else...
Hello, I have this skin installed on my mediaportal and, when I watch a movie and see the movie information, the text on the...
Hello, I have this skin installed on my mediaportal and, when I watch a movie and see the movie information, the text on the...
Replies
Views
online videos - https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/onlinevideos-244/onlinevideos-0-9-5-08-18-2009-a-57467/ mytrailers - https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/my-trailers-297/mytrailers-2-0-2-beta-45983/ showtimes - https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-plugins-47/showtimes-plugin-suite-v2-2009-07-13-a-49668/ my youtube -...
online videos - https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/onlinevideos-244/onlinevideos-0-9-5-08-18-2009-a-57467/ mytrailers -...
Are there plugins for every Menu item? Which plugins do I need for: - OnlineVideos - Movie Trailers - Showtimes - Youtube...
Replies
Views
Did you solve this one? I got the same problem :) Very strange is that when i press 2 times down on my remote the wheather appears on the bottom of the screen...
Did you solve this one? I got the same problem :) Very strange is that when i press 2 times down on my remote the wheather appears...
I don't know if anyone else has had this problem but when I put in a DVD and press play dvd nothing happens. It just stays at the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have added this in the version to be released soon. The Video OSD will now show; |--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------| elapsed time / remaining time clock...
Hi, I have added this in the version to be released soon. The Video OSD will now show...
I'm not sure if this is a bug in MP or if it's the skin or just me but: in commonprogressbar.xml the line...
Replies
Views
This is great news, cul8er! Thanks for including this as an option.
This is great news, cul8er! Thanks for including this as an option.
The one thing that has always concerned me about X-Factor was the fact that it was quite slow when re-entering Basichome. On my...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Testing SVN version DE
how can i ceck the svn versions? and help with feedback?
how can i ceck the svn versions? and help with feedback?
Hi cul8er I am taking your SVN version (currently R304) for a test drive. I know some of it may be work in progress. Was...
Replies
Views
I think this skin is awesome and use it on both my media centers now. I especially like how it looks with the Moving Pictures plugin (much better than other skins). For my TV Shows and other videos, I use the standard My Videos feature of Media Portal and have it set for list view for quick easy browsing. What I was wondering is...
I think this skin is awesome and use it on both my media centers now. I especially like how it looks with the Moving Pictures...
I think this skin is awesome and use it on both my media centers now. I especially like how it looks with the Moving Pictures...
Replies
Views
Never mind, I got it. I spent a couple hours tonight searching through the xml files in the skin directory and found all the parts that needed to be adjusted to make this skin all the better. In the end, I changed the in-movie on screen status bar to the top of the screen so that it doesnt interfere with subtitles. I also made the My...
Never mind, I got it. I spent a couple hours tonight searching through the xml files in the skin directory and found all the parts...
Hey, I just switched over from streamedmp and have been very very impressed. great work, i particularly like the basic home menu...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Problems with Font DE
Read the last post in this thread, not sure if it will help but worth a shot https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/skins-50/skins-dpi-32914/
Read the last post in this thread, not sure if it will help but worth a shot...
The Font are to big. The System Windows 7. DPI at 100%(Standart) http://www.fotos-hochladen.net/unbenannthnoec1zl.jpg...
Replies
Views
I just made this one. If you like, but it is too light, I could also make a darker version. Just tell me.
I just made this one. If you like, but it is too light, I could also make a darker version. Just tell me.
Hi, I would like to ask if anyone would like to try to create a new default background for the x-factor skin. The default...
Replies
Views
never mind.. I thought I figured it out.. but no. :S Im looking for this as well. StreamedMP has working 0.8 files....
never mind.. I thought I figured it out.. but no. :S Im looking for this as well. StreamedMP has working 0.8 files....
Hi, are there any Skin Files for Moving Pictures 0.8?
Replies
Views
My Video... section ...;)
My Video... section ...;)
Hi, When I go in to My Tv Series I get the list of the shows down the right hand side and the information in the middle and...
Replies
Views
... and I will add it to my next version, too :D The basics from my StreamedMP-Files was exactly the right way to build these Skin-Files. Very much thanks, Imokles. best regards Andi
... and I will add it to my next version, too :D The basics from my StreamedMP-Files was exactly the right way to build these...
Hi cul8er, attached are screenshots and skinfiles for the "MPMaxdome" plugin. Maxdome is a German VoD portal. The corresponding...
Replies
Views
That is nice, but it cannot help me 'cause I am using another remote control. The Soundrgraph remote control has an ESC button (and ENTER also). If I press this button in BasicHome, I switch to the ugly Home screen. So, after correcting the "MyHome.xml" (as I described above) after pressing ESC button in BasicHome, now I see a...
That is nice, but it cannot help me 'cause I am using another remote control. The Soundrgraph remote control has an ESC button...
Proposals: 1. Scroll long movies' names. For movie's long title a horiz scrolling is advisable - at least for "Moving Pictures...
Replies
Views
Here is what I found in XBMC forum:
Here is what I found in XBMC forum:
There are a lot of pics stored in Media\Animations\weatherbg. What is the purpose of such number of pics? What is an algoritm of...
Replies
Views
Yeah, I saved it and I see xfactor.xml under "mediaportal", but its the old, unedited version...Now I found the updated xfactor.xml under the "skin" config files, and moved it over to the Mediaportal folder...and..FIXED!!!! Now, when I go to MP config/plugins/Xfactor my current screen comes up for more editing!!!! Thanks, Garen
Yeah, I saved it and I see xfactor.xml under "mediaportal", but its the old, unedited version...Now I found the updated xfactor.xml...
Ok, maybe i missed it somewhere but, how do I reload my current basichome setup into the editor? I have made a bunch of edits, and...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 firefox plugin DE
Hi, I have no current plans to include support for this plugin. Perhaps sometime in the future. best regards cul8er
Hi, I have no current plans to include support for this plugin. Perhaps sometime in the future. best regards cul8er
is there any support for the firefox browser plugin...
Replies
Views
I'll look into that, but since I download and watch in "real time" does the plugin mark the season/serie as watched when there's nothing else to listen? If so that might be my problem, let's say that e new episode of Survivor has been downloaded and put into the right folder, then the Serie doesn't show that there is something to...
I'll look into that, but since I download and watch in "real time" does the plugin mark the season/serie as watched when there's...
Hi, I begin my research here, but I suspect that my problem might be related directly to the plugin itself and not the skin...
Replies
Views
Hi! This skin looks very good and I will try it. A couple of questions: 1) is it possible to present one decimal of the rating. I mean, for example 8.2 instead of just 8. 2) is it possible to group (categorise) movies. I would like to keep the kids movies together. Don't want them for instance to start or browse Saw II :) :thx:
Hi! This skin looks very good and I will try it. A couple of questions: 1) is it possible to present one decimal of the rating. I...
Hi! This skin looks very good and I will try it. A couple of questions: 1) is it possible to present one decimal of the rating. I...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Hi craige1, Thank you for your feedback. The changes that this poll reflects are implemented in last version R390 and I have no current plans to change so current animations (three choices) and widebanner will stay as it is. cheers cul8er
Hi craige1, Thank you for your feedback. The changes that this poll reflects are implemented in last version R390 and I have no...
Hi, I would like to know If you use the TVSeries widebanner selection in the x-factor skin. The reason why I ask is because I want...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom