X-Factor (10 Viewers)

Discuss the X-Factor skin here
AW: Basic Home Screen does not work Great THX to you, it works.
AW: Basic Home Screen does not work Great THX to you, it works.
Hi, i installed the MP 1.1.0.0 RC4 and got the newest X-Factor r680. If i select "Start with Basic Home Screen" i can not...
Replies
Views
Hi, Here is the xml file to add basic geckobrowser support to the x-factor skin. I will redo this design later but this will get you started. best regards cul8er
Hi, Here is the xml file to add basic geckobrowser support to the x-factor skin. I will redo this design later but this will get...
Hi, This thread contains all fixes for X-Factor R630. best regards cul8er
Replies
Views
Hi, This is for; * MP1.1.0, 1.1.1 or 1.1.2 * Fanart Handler 2.2.3 See this thread for the MP1.2 compatible editor. I also updated first post with this info. cheers cul8er
Hi, This is for; * MP1.1.0, 1.1.1 or 1.1.2 * Fanart Handler 2.2.3 See this thread for the MP1.2 compatible editor. I also...
Hi, New Menu Editor Making X-Factor Compatible With Fanart Handler 2.2.3. Download the attached file. Extract it and put the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Dear cul8er DE
I can only agree... THANKS The X-Factor skin and Fanart Plugin made MP just smashing.
I can only agree... THANKS The X-Factor skin and Fanart Plugin made MP just smashing.
Just wanted to say this skin is amazing, the music pages are particularly beautiful. Keep up the good work! There are a lot of us...
Replies
Views
Hi, Hopefully (fingers crossed) you will receive the install file late tomorrow. cheers cul8er
Hi, Hopefully (fingers crossed) you will receive the install file late tomorrow. cheers cul8er
Hi, I'm almost ready to make the new release of MP available and has put together a MPI installation file. Just a few more test...
Replies
Views
Personally, I prefer this one - the colors aren't so 'bright' and 'garish' and 'in your face' - also really like the extra channels being shown!
Personally, I prefer this one - the colors aren't so 'bright' and 'garish' and 'in your face' - also really like the extra channels...
Firstly, LOVE the skin.. It's awesome!.. The only thing I would like to change is the 'now showing' or highlight colour in the...
Replies
Views
i like the black and white, i think it looks classier.
i like the black and white, i think it looks classier.
Hi, What do you think of these menues? Please let me know what picture you like the most. Best Regards cul8er
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Home menu DE
Understood, thanks again for all your help. :thx:
Understood, thanks again for all your help. :thx:
I've got two problems with my home menu screen: 1. Backgrounds aren't displayed except Games & Sports. Only the defaults are...
Replies
Views
Hi, Thanks. Rating dialog is now fixed. About the 11/10 and /10. This is a MP bug. I'm using the #Play.Current.Rating property and sometimes it is empty and sometimes it is 11. I cannot do anything about this. best regards cul8er
Hi, Thanks. Rating dialog is now fixed. About the 11/10 and /10. This is a MP bug. I'm using the #Play.Current.Rating property and...
Hi, THIS IS IN PROGRESS VERSIONS ONLY AND NOT FOR PRODUCTION SYSTEMS!!! This thread is for feedback from any users testing...
Replies
Views
Thanks, found it. myvideos.xml
Thanks, found it. myvideos.xml
hello, I really love the skin, but i have one question. I don't want all my movies being visiable by moving pictures. Is there...
Replies
Views
Totally agree. I like the Music and Pictures part of X-Factor, and the fact that you can show all MP possibilities on the Home screen, although it does look a bit crowded. I don't really like the TVSeries part, StreamedMP is more fan-art oriented and has better views, but thats my opinion. Same for MovingPictures although I now have...
Totally agree. I like the Music and Pictures part of X-Factor, and the fact that you can show all MP possibilities on the Home...
Hi. I was woundering if there is a possibility to add several views for the episode list for MyTvseries. While looking at...
Replies
Views
I just made this one. If you like, but it is too light, I could also make a darker version. Just tell me.
I just made this one. If you like, but it is too light, I could also make a darker version. Just tell me.
Hi, I would like to ask if anyone would like to try to create a new default background for the x-factor skin. The default...
Replies
Views
I seem to have found the problem. When I entered the location of the backdrops I was entering the full path - for example: C:/Program Files/etc/etc as opposed to movies/default.jpg. When I enter the full path I get nothing, when I enter (I figured the setup is written to recognize the animations folder as the root) just the file...
I seem to have found the problem. When I entered the location of the backdrops I was entering the full path - for example...
Hello all: I recently installed the X-Factor skin and am in the process of setting it up. I have most of the menus pointing...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 onscreen keyboard DE
Re : onscreen keyboard Many thanks for that, we were looking for a solution since the beginning :)
Re : onscreen keyboard Many thanks for that, we were looking for a solution since the beginning :)
I have an issue around the onscreen keyboard. The text input area is transparent with black font. In screens with black...
Replies
Views
Did you use the x-factor skin editor? It is available in Configuration > Plugins > X-factor something... Here you can create your own custom menu. Tip: You are free to include an shutdown/exit item in there... somewhere :) It is somewhere in the list.
Did you use the x-factor skin editor? It is available in Configuration > Plugins > X-factor something... Here you can create your...
hello ! i am new to Mp and x-factor is one of my 2 favorite skins so far. I have one problem. Now that i have set up Mp how i want...
Replies
Views
I assumed you have thought of that. But the Basichome don't come up in the Editor. An I think it has sth. to do with different paths from win7 64bit or the 1.1.ofinal build of mepo.
I assumed you have thought of that. But the Basichome don't come up in the Editor. An I think it has sth. to do with different...
Hey guys, I noticed a small bug when using the Xfactor BasicHome Editor. According to the doumentation of the xfactor, the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Subcentral DE
Hi, This will be included in next version (when MP 1.2 is available). cheers cul8er
Hi, This will be included in next version (when MP 1.2 is available). cheers cul8er
DOES x-factor support plugin subcentral? because i install the plugin but unable to run
Replies
Views
Sorry for that stupid question but how do I configure the single image exactly? Can you make an example, thx
Sorry for that stupid question but how do I configure the single image exactly? Can you make an example, thx
Hi guys!! Can I ask you a question (to everybody)? How much time does Mediaportal take to you to star tup with this skin? I LOVE...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 no poster DE
Thanks Ryan, You have to understand that from your answer, it seems you didnt want cul8er to implement a fix, so I was upset, but thanks for uploading new covers.
Thanks Ryan, You have to understand that from your answer, it seems you didnt want cul8er to implement a fix, so I was upset...
Hi, First, I must say this is the best MP skin, congrats. Some of my movies/series doesn't have a poster, and show up as...
Replies
Views
Me again :) That depends on your setup. Using MovingPictures plugin for movies (if not, highly recommended)? Or normal MediaPortal video shares/database? If you are not sure, you can tell how you saw them in other skin and what that skin is.
Me again :) That depends on your setup. Using MovingPictures plugin for movies (if not, highly recommended)? Or normal MediaPortal...
Hi. I'm new to MediaPortal and I'm having trouble getting the home menu to change to what I want it to be. I have installed...
Replies
Views
in 1.2 beta radio and tv guides will be identical
in 1.2 beta radio and tv guides will be identical
Hi there, I have set-up X-Factor to take me directly to the Radio Guide (rather to the Radio channel list). However, even though...
Replies
Views
That worked! I guess I had my thumbnail named incorrectly. I didn't have the _color_r.png in the name. Thanks. Geoff
That worked! I guess I had my thumbnail named incorrectly. I didn't have the _color_r.png in the name. Thanks. Geoff
Hi all, I'm new to XFactor, and I really like it... coming from StreamedMP, I notice the readability of many screens is better...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 firefox plugin DE
Hi, I have no current plans to include support for this plugin. Perhaps sometime in the future. best regards cul8er
Hi, I have no current plans to include support for this plugin. Perhaps sometime in the future. best regards cul8er
is there any support for the firefox browser plugin...
Replies
Views
sorry my misstick ... all good ... ysmp
sorry my misstick ... all good ... ysmp
who has the updated files for xfactor. the new version of mytvsersies had a lot of improvements :)
Replies
Views
Hi, It looks good so far...all issues mentioned were resolved. One I forgot to mention is there is an offset on the seperators on the vertical menu in the upper right-hand corner. You can see it if you look close on the first screenshot. Thanks again. 'nutz
Hi, It looks good so far...all issues mentioned were resolved. One I forgot to mention is there is an offset on the seperators...
First of all, great skin. It really is impressive to see how far this has come along. Is there any chance you could add support...
Replies
Views
Here is what I found in XBMC forum:
Here is what I found in XBMC forum:
There are a lot of pics stored in Media\Animations\weatherbg. What is the purpose of such number of pics? What is an algoritm of...
Replies
Views
Re: Is it possible to remove some entries in MoPi and in the integrated Movie Databas Eh, mods, where are they? all i can see is a empty mods thread. a link would be great. but which xml, there are so many of them? edit found it, but it is not looking good. i leave it the way it is
Re: Is it possible to remove some entries in MoPi and in the integrated Movie Databas Eh, mods, where are they? all i can see is a...
Hi, I would like to see more of a movie description. Is it possible to remove the fields "watched, actors, authors and...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Google Calendar support (1 Viewer) DE
Hi Cul8er. :) Do you think it is possible to add support for the new Google Calendar plugin? Maybe even for backdrop skin as well :) https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-plugins-47/google-calendars-plugin-94482/
Hi Cul8er. :) Do you think it is possible to add support for the new Google Calendar plugin? Maybe even for backdrop skin as...
Hi Cul8er. :) Do you think it is possible to add support for the new Google Calendar plugin? Maybe even for backdrop skin as...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Blank Screen DE
Yes, that is plenty of memory. Sorry I cannot help further. Let's hope someone else can jump in.
Yes, that is plenty of memory. Sorry I cannot help further. Let's hope someone else can jump in.
Hello New user, followed all the instructions on the R683 install page. Problem is, after I complete all the installation...
Replies
Views
Hi there :) Go to the Xfactor settings inside MediaPortal. You should be able to adjust it there.
Hi there :) Go to the Xfactor settings inside MediaPortal. You should be able to adjust it there.
Just upgraded from MP 1.0.2 and an old version of Xfactor to MP 1.1.2 and XFactor r683. On MP 1.0.2 my home screen used to have...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom