X-Factor (6 Viewers)

Discuss the X-Factor skin here
I installed X-Factor recently and have a question on the AEON mode. When selected, do all of the plugins get populated on the horizontal menu? I was hoping that it would be similar to the other menu options where the sub-menus would load either vertically or horizontally depending on the settings. Really like the skin so far...
I installed X-Factor recently and have a question on the AEON mode. When selected, do all of the plugins get populated on the...
I installed X-Factor recently and have a question on the AEON mode. When selected, do all of the plugins get populated on the...
Replies
Views
Post in that thread...
Post in that thread...
Hello, I am currently looking for a compatible Internet Browser Plugin for this great skin. I saw the list of compatible browsers...
Replies
Views
Thanks, should have worked that out for myself.
Thanks, should have worked that out for myself.
I don't understand why I don't get the proper menus for this skin. I've selected 'Start with Basic Home' in Configuration...
Replies
Views
Anyone, is there a way to browse movies collection in Shares view? Does X-Factor have that feature?
Anyone, is there a way to browse movies collection in Shares view? Does X-Factor have that feature?
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 About the X-Factor Skin (R630) (2 Viewers) DE
Hi, Just to let everyone know that I will release a new version of this skin tonight supporting MP 1.1 Final. Will contain all the patches released for R630 and a few more fixes, adjustments. Will also contain latest version of fanart handler plugin. After this release I will collect all your feedback and put some more effort into...
Hi, Just to let everyone know that I will release a new version of this skin tonight supporting MP 1.1 Final. Will contain all...
Hi, The concept of this skin is to make all options in MediaPortal available as easy as possible and this in an attractive way...
Replies
Views
Sorry for that stupid question but how do I configure the single image exactly? Can you make an example, thx
Sorry for that stupid question but how do I configure the single image exactly? Can you make an example, thx
Hi guys!! Can I ask you a question (to everybody)? How much time does Mediaportal take to you to star tup with this skin? I LOVE...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Retro Theme DE
After seeing a different backgrounds across the web, I saw some that I really liked. They were all old call signs, pictures from the 20's-50's when theater was big and tv was new and old black and white photos. It gave me an idea to try and collect backdrops to represent this time frame. I wanted to start this thread to collect...
After seeing a different backgrounds across the web, I saw some that I really liked. They were all old call signs, pictures from...
After seeing a different backgrounds across the web, I saw some that I really liked. They were all old call signs, pictures from...
Replies
Views
Nobody?
Nobody?
Ok I redid this pc which I use to get all the settings right and adjust everything before I install anything new on the...
Replies
Views
i think u forgett: Configuration -> "General" -> "Start with basic home screen"
i think u forgett: Configuration -> "General" -> "Start with basic home screen"
I did a fresh install on a new PC (for the bathroom). This is the first time I cannot change the layout :( I can go into the...
Replies
Views
Hi Helios Some of your other questions. See the wiki here: Wiki Pages - x-factor - Project Hosting on Google Code It will explain the basichome editor. You can add shortcut with editor to exit. After generating your new basichome, be sure to startup MediaPortal and first of all, go to plugins xfactormenuselector. You will be amazed...
Hi Helios Some of your other questions. See the wiki here: Wiki Pages - x-factor - Project Hosting on Google Code It will explain...
Hi Community! I use this skin for the first time and i am a liitle bit confused! Sorry for this stupid question, but whre in...
Replies
Views
Hi, The new extension installer includes selection of what Moving Picture version you want installed so no need for the separate installation package. best regards cul8er
Hi, The new extension installer includes selection of what Moving Picture version you want installed so no need for the separate...
Hi, Here are the skin files for Moving Picture 1.0 RC2 for x-factor R630. Download Link best regards cul8er
Replies
Views
Looking forward to it, thanks!
Looking forward to it, thanks!
It seems this skin has attacked and greatly customized every aspect of Media Portal, expect one thing: it's still using the...
Replies
Views
Well, finally after a whole year we understand each-other :D I actually use both. I found that sometimes rental movies weren't detected (because they are not the retail disc, because of the other movie previews etc) so I run both the Moving Pictures external player and multishortcut to cater for the odd occasion where the disc is...
Well, finally after a whole year we understand each-other :D I actually use both. I found that sometimes rental movies weren't...
Hi there, I have recently started using X-Factor and it rocks (especially the 1.1 beta bits). I currently use HD Starter, but...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Showtimes Plugin DE
Interesting. Seems I may be the only one with this issue....or the only one using the mod. :) Guess I'll just drop it from the menu. OnlineVideos works without fault, the Cinema times are nice, but I can do without them...
Interesting. Seems I may be the only one with this issue....or the only one using the mod. :) Guess I'll just drop it from the...
Hey. :) I've recently been updating my install of media-portal to iron out a few issues I've been experiencing. I've move to...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Expand OSD DE
AW: Expand OSD on my HTPC`s is working too.:thx:
AW: Expand OSD on my HTPC`s is working too.:thx:
Hi All cul8er an I had a brief discussion regarding the video OSD. Many users have reported the following behaviour: Video...
Replies
Views
Hi cul8er! Any clue about if you have update the list, filmstrip,... view to include logos and so on? Screenshots? Are you going to leave the categories screen as it is now? (To small in my opinion. Imagine what happens if you enter in a director category with 50-100 directors. You need to do a lot of scroll!) :thx::thx: for all...
Hi cul8er! Any clue about if you have update the list, filmstrip,... view to include logos and so on? Screenshots? Are you going...
Hi, Here are some screenshots of upcoming Moving Picture 1.0 support in x-factor. I have gone on a bit different route then the...
Replies
Views
Thanks cul8ter, this will truely make my mediaportal setup incredible! Along with your awesome skin, the ability to categorize my movie collection with this newer Moving Pictures plugin will be amazing. Thanks again, J
Thanks cul8ter, this will truely make my mediaportal setup incredible! Along with your awesome skin, the ability to categorize my...
Hi, Just wondering if this is supported or work at all if I install this newer version of Moving Pictures? Thanks, Jmc
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Fonts are Distorted DE
Ok Thanks for your answers. So I have to fix the thing with EVR and TV- Channels on my machine... :( Hope I find soon a solution... Best regards, Wondermusic
Ok Thanks for your answers. So I have to fix the thing with EVR and TV- Channels on my machine... :( Hope I find soon a...
Hi all, i have a small Problem since I installed Win7 x86. Every Time when I looked a Video or TV, the Fonts in the Menus are...
Replies
Views
Movies backdrops Hi, I've uploaded my movie backdrops here Home Theatre Backdrops  / Generic / Other / Movies - Generic greetings, Flip
Movies backdrops Hi, I've uploaded my movie backdrops here Home Theatre Backdrops  / Generic / Other / Movies - Generic...
Obviously let's only share non-default images. If anyone is interested, I've stolen them all except for sudoku, emulators, TV (all...
Replies
Views
To: Edterbak No problem, I will try to get the fonts looking better, but right now I am swamped with school. Hopefully the holidays will open up and I can get it to look a little better.
To: Edterbak No problem, I will try to get the fonts looking better, but right now I am swamped with school. Hopefully the...
EDIT: OK I got the skin to work in xfactor. Just use this xml and put the png file into your xfactor/media folder and you should...
Replies
Views
Thanks Cul8er, look forward to any addition to this great skin. BTW, if it helps, I did notice actually that not all vertical or portrait photos stretch...just seems like every other one for some reason. Thanks again, J
Thanks Cul8er, look forward to any addition to this great skin. BTW, if it helps, I did notice actually that not all vertical or...
Hi, Just having a problem with how my photos are being displayed in filmstrip view in my pictures. The thumbnails at the bottom...
Replies
Views
Thank you much Cul8er. Andrea
Thank you much Cul8er. Andrea
Hi Cul8er and Hi guys, first of all your skin is amazing! Just a couple of things: 1) In the youtube.fm plugin I can't...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 My Programs DE
Great news Cul8er Ryan, in the meantime i will check out the multishortcut plugin, :thx:
Great news Cul8er Ryan, in the meantime i will check out the multishortcut plugin, :thx:
Does anybody know how to get my programs plugin working in Xfactor. I want to be able to launch Spotify from within MP - at least...
Replies
Views
I seem to have found the problem. When I entered the location of the backdrops I was entering the full path - for example: C:/Program Files/etc/etc as opposed to movies/default.jpg. When I enter the full path I get nothing, when I enter (I figured the setup is written to recognize the animations folder as the root) just the file...
I seem to have found the problem. When I entered the location of the backdrops I was entering the full path - for example...
Hello all: I recently installed the X-Factor skin and am in the process of setting it up. I have most of the menus pointing...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 font size problem DE
I ran into a weird font size problem yesterday as well. I'm not sure what I did, but the font size of everything in X-factor is about 25% larger than what it used to be. I may have screwed something up in one of the MP settings pages. I reinstalled the fonts and I used a backup copy of the fonts.xml file just in case. Any ideas? Thanks
I ran into a weird font size problem yesterday as well. I'm not sure what I did, but the font size of everything in X-factor is...
Hi guys, I currently have a font size problem. On my main menu screen, both menu labels (such as Movies, TV, ...) and RSS feeds...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Fanart Handler DE
Hi, I'm very pleased to announce version 1.0 of this plugin. Thank you all for your incredible help in testing and providing feedback. Without your help this plugin would never had reached version 1.0. I will not close this thread. Instead I have started a new thread in the plugin forum (link). best regards cul8er
Hi, I'm very pleased to announce version 1.0 of this plugin. Thank you all for your incredible help in testing and providing...
Hi, The Fanart Handler plugin is a plugin originally created to push fanart of now played or selected music to the your skin...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have started a new thread about the fanart plugin; https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/x-factor-316/x-factor-fanart-handler-73219/#post533428 Please see the scope, folder name and so on and let me know what you think. Use that thread to come with suggestions, comments about that plugin so that we all get a good plugin that...
Hi, I have started a new thread about the fanart plugin...
Hi cul8er, a few suggestions regarding the XFactorMenuSelector, XFactorFanartHandler and XFactorMusicInfo plugins...
Replies
Views
Hi, Hopefully (fingers crossed) you will receive the install file late tomorrow. cheers cul8er
Hi, Hopefully (fingers crossed) you will receive the install file late tomorrow. cheers cul8er
Hi, I'm almost ready to make the new release of MP available and has put together a MPI installation file. Just a few more test...
Replies
Views
Just an idea, what about using a 'world clock' feature on basic home, for those who don't want fan-arts or 'animation bgs' while changing menus/submenus. Not sure if it could be integrated with https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-plugins-47/worldclock-plugin-mediaportal-v0-3-0-a-73022/ Although I really do...
Just an idea, what about using a 'world clock' feature on basic home, for those who don't want fan-arts or 'animation bgs' while...
Just an idea, what about using a 'world clock' feature on basic home, for those who don't want fan-arts or 'animation bgs' while...
Replies
Views
Personally, I prefer this one - the colors aren't so 'bright' and 'garish' and 'in your face' - also really like the extra channels being shown!
Personally, I prefer this one - the colors aren't so 'bright' and 'garish' and 'in your face' - also really like the extra channels...
Firstly, LOVE the skin.. It's awesome!.. The only thing I would like to change is the 'now showing' or highlight colour in the...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom