X-Factor (7 Viewers)

Discuss the X-Factor skin here
Thanks for your message, now i've found the right items. I will try to just modify my basichome but it seems it will not be a straight road ...
Thanks for your message, now i've found the right items. I will try to just modify my basichome but it seems it will not be a...
Hi everybody and thanks for the great job done here !! I've just upgraded my version of Mediaportal and i'm trying to customize...
Replies
Views
Post in that thread...
Post in that thread...
Hello, I am currently looking for a compatible Internet Browser Plugin for this great skin. I saw the list of compatible browsers...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have added this in the version to be released soon. The Video OSD will now show; |--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------| elapsed time / remaining time clock...
Hi, I have added this in the version to be released soon. The Video OSD will now show...
I'm not sure if this is a bug in MP or if it's the skin or just me but: in commonprogressbar.xml the line...
Replies
Views
I assumed you have thought of that. But the Basichome don't come up in the Editor. An I think it has sth. to do with different paths from win7 64bit or the 1.1.ofinal build of mepo.
I assumed you have thought of that. But the Basichome don't come up in the Editor. An I think it has sth. to do with different...
Hey guys, I noticed a small bug when using the Xfactor BasicHome Editor. According to the doumentation of the xfactor, the...
Replies
Views
I made this a couple days ago. Might help you guys, its basicaly the tvseries xfactor skin files converted for the anime 2 plugin, it also includes my "fix" for the episode views( the episode thumb is now alot bigger and easier to see, while the season thumb is smaller, could never figur out why the season thumb needed to be so big in...
I made this a couple days ago. Might help you guys, its basicaly the tvseries xfactor skin files converted for the anime 2 plugin...
Would it be possible to add support for the https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-plugins-47/my-anime-2-a-60793/ My Anime...
Replies
Views
here:
here:
I am using Moving Pictures PLUG-IN to work with X-Factor skin the skin looks perfect but There's only one problem In my opinion...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Skin Version Number DE
Just install the latest version - then you'll know :)
Just install the latest version - then you'll know :)
I have forgotten which I'm using. Is there a way to find this out thx scorpie
Replies
Views
Sorry for that stupid question but how do I configure the single image exactly? Can you make an example, thx
Sorry for that stupid question but how do I configure the single image exactly? Can you make an example, thx
Hi guys!! Can I ask you a question (to everybody)? How much time does Mediaportal take to you to star tup with this skin? I LOVE...
Replies
Views
Hey people, If you want more of this sort of thing, leave comments here and perhaps we can all share our thoughts. If not I would likely not worry about posting too many of these topics up Thanks
Hey people, If you want more of this sort of thing, leave comments here and perhaps we can all share our thoughts. If not I would...
If your using the Arcsoft bluray plugin, or in fact something similar, perhaps you wanna spice it up a little? If so here you go...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 My Programs DE
Great news Cul8er Ryan, in the meantime i will check out the multishortcut plugin, :thx:
Great news Cul8er Ryan, in the meantime i will check out the multishortcut plugin, :thx:
Does anybody know how to get my programs plugin working in Xfactor. I want to be able to launch Spotify from within MP - at least...
Replies
Views
Hi ysmp, thanks for your answer... I checked my DPI settings and I use 96dpi. I tried 120dpi but it doesn't change anything I also have a laptop with XPSP3 and a nvidia card and it works like a charm ! I'll try to copy the xml skin files from the problematic system to the good one to check if is related, else I'll reinstall MP...
Hi ysmp, thanks for your answer... I checked my DPI settings and I use 96dpi. I tried 120dpi but it doesn't change anything...
Hello, I installed that great skin a few weeks ago (r479) on 1.0.2 and already had that problem : the content of the top menu(s)...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Rockstar support DE
Yeah, I also support the principle :)
Yeah, I also support the principle :)
Hi Cul8er, I see your busy a lot with MP nowadays. Nice... Question: Rockstar is out for a while now. See...
Replies
Views
I think it will be fixed in the 0.8 release Issue 515 - moving-pictures - Remember last focused movie when starting - Project Hosting on Google Code
I think it will be fixed in the 0.8 release Issue 515 - moving-pictures - Remember last focused movie when starting - Project...
With StreamedMP, when I go to MovingPictures from basichome it returns the movie I had last played or had last selected. With...
Replies
Views
online videos - https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/onlinevideos-244/onlinevideos-0-9-5-08-18-2009-a-57467/ mytrailers - https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/my-trailers-297/mytrailers-2-0-2-beta-45983/ showtimes - https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-plugins-47/showtimes-plugin-suite-v2-2009-07-13-a-49668/ my youtube -...
online videos - https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/onlinevideos-244/onlinevideos-0-9-5-08-18-2009-a-57467/ mytrailers -...
Are there plugins for every Menu item? Which plugins do I need for: - OnlineVideos - Movie Trailers - Showtimes - Youtube...
Replies
Views
Hi, This is for; * MP1.1.0, 1.1.1 or 1.1.2 * Fanart Handler 2.2.3 See this thread for the MP1.2 compatible editor. I also updated first post with this info. cheers cul8er
Hi, This is for; * MP1.1.0, 1.1.1 or 1.1.2 * Fanart Handler 2.2.3 See this thread for the MP1.2 compatible editor. I also...
Hi, New Menu Editor Making X-Factor Compatible With Fanart Handler 2.2.3. Download the attached file. Extract it and put the...
Replies
Views
Re: Is it possible to remove some entries in MoPi and in the integrated Movie Databas Eh, mods, where are they? all i can see is a empty mods thread. a link would be great. but which xml, there are so many of them? edit found it, but it is not looking good. i leave it the way it is
Re: Is it possible to remove some entries in MoPi and in the integrated Movie Databas Eh, mods, where are they? all i can see is a...
Hi, I would like to see more of a movie description. Is it possible to remove the fields "watched, actors, authors and...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Testing SVN version DE
how can i ceck the svn versions? and help with feedback?
how can i ceck the svn versions? and help with feedback?
Hi cul8er I am taking your SVN version (currently R304) for a test drive. I know some of it may be work in progress. Was...
Replies
Views
Thanks Cul8er, look forward to any addition to this great skin. BTW, if it helps, I did notice actually that not all vertical or portrait photos stretch...just seems like every other one for some reason. Thanks again, J
Thanks Cul8er, look forward to any addition to this great skin. BTW, if it helps, I did notice actually that not all vertical or...
Hi, Just having a problem with how my photos are being displayed in filmstrip view in my pictures. The thumbnails at the bottom...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Subcentral DE
Hi, This will be included in next version (when MP 1.2 is available). cheers cul8er
Hi, This will be included in next version (when MP 1.2 is available). cheers cul8er
DOES x-factor support plugin subcentral? because i install the plugin but unable to run
Replies
Views
anything new with this?...
anything new with this?...
Hi, I recently moved to using x-factor skin and i absolutely love it! however one thing that's really bothering me is this: i like...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 onscreen keyboard DE
Re : onscreen keyboard Many thanks for that, we were looking for a solution since the beginning :)
Re : onscreen keyboard Many thanks for that, we were looking for a solution since the beginning :)
I have an issue around the onscreen keyboard. The text input area is transparent with black font. In screens with black...
Replies
Views
Hi rich110, Now available for download here (https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/x-factor-316/community-mods-59429/index5.html#post469785). cheers cul8er
Hi rich110, Now available for download here...
Hi cul8er Firstly, thanks for the great skin... I love it and use it religiously. The only change I'm hoping to make is to...
Replies
Views
Thanks cul8ter, this will truely make my mediaportal setup incredible! Along with your awesome skin, the ability to categorize my movie collection with this newer Moving Pictures plugin will be amazing. Thanks again, J
Thanks cul8ter, this will truely make my mediaportal setup incredible! Along with your awesome skin, the ability to categorize my...
Hi, Just wondering if this is supported or work at all if I install this newer version of Moving Pictures? Thanks, Jmc
Replies
Views
To: Edterbak No problem, I will try to get the fonts looking better, but right now I am swamped with school. Hopefully the holidays will open up and I can get it to look a little better.
To: Edterbak No problem, I will try to get the fonts looking better, but right now I am swamped with school. Hopefully the...
EDIT: OK I got the skin to work in xfactor. Just use this xml and put the png file into your xfactor/media folder and you should...
Replies
Views
hi citizenkeys ! abut the fanart for music and video ..you can look her .. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/skins-50/fanart-now-avalible-my-videos-my-music-41634/ i use it in B3W skin ,you can see screenshut her ... https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/blue3-skin-feedback-293/b3w-my-virsion-mymusicplayingnow-66507/ i ask...
hi citizenkeys ! abut the fanart for music and video ..you can look her ...
QUOTE : Changelog since last release; * New basichome menu (see screenshots below). * MyVideos: Fanart support (manual added...
Replies
Views
Hi Cul8er, first of all a big thanks for your support, it really is greatly appreciated. Yes the Proxy was my problem - I didn't select it when I installed XFactor and Fanart handler, so it is on by default, which was not the case on previous versions. I now have my weather plugin working, scorecentre & my trailers..........all good...
Hi Cul8er, first of all a big thanks for your support, it really is greatly appreciated. Yes the Proxy was my problem - I didn't...
Hi cul8er - here are the logs you requested......sorry I couldn't attach them to the PM! Basically, I'm having a nightmare since I...
Replies
Views
Thanks, found it. myvideos.xml
Thanks, found it. myvideos.xml
hello, I really love the skin, but i have one question. I don't want all my movies being visiable by moving pictures. Is there...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Weather/Rss DE
That common.basichome.weather.xml fixed the weather. Thanks so much for that! The RSS is not working still for some weird reason even though I corrected that xml value that still references the old RSS plugin. I can live without it though. I have completely deleted the xfactor skin folder, cache folder and plugin dll and restored...
That common.basichome.weather.xml fixed the weather. Thanks so much for that! The RSS is not working still for some weird reason...
I just joined the MediaPortal gang so I am a total n00b but at least I am a quick learner. I am coming from a NMT PopcornHour A-110...
Replies
Views
Looking forward to it, thanks!
Looking forward to it, thanks!
It seems this skin has attacked and greatly customized every aspect of Media Portal, expect one thing: it's still using the...
Replies
Views
AW: Weather - Today's high? weather.com does not provide min and max temp values for today. Only for some cities there are forecast values for today, but strangely they are not the same as the today values.
AW: Weather - Today's high? weather.com does not provide min and max temp values for today. Only for some cities there are...
Hello. First off: GREAT skin, Thank you very much for your hard work ..for free! Open source developers never cease to amaze me...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom