X-Factor (13 Viewers)

Discuss the X-Factor skin here
anything new with this?...
anything new with this?...
Hi, I recently moved to using x-factor skin and i absolutely love it! however one thing that's really bothering me is this: i like...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 no poster DE
Thanks Ryan, You have to understand that from your answer, it seems you didnt want cul8er to implement a fix, so I was upset, but thanks for uploading new covers.
Thanks Ryan, You have to understand that from your answer, it seems you didnt want cul8er to implement a fix, so I was upset...
Hi, First, I must say this is the best MP skin, congrats. Some of my movies/series doesn't have a poster, and show up as...
Replies
Views
Is it normal that no catagory pics are shown in RC3??
Replies
Views
Enjoy your holliday! Come back with some high quality pictures for basichome :D
Enjoy your holliday! Come back with some high quality pictures for basichome :D
saturday i go to france for a vacation for 3 weeks :) I wiss all mp users a nice holiday! and the good news: when i come back...
Replies
Views
Me again :) That depends on your setup. Using MovingPictures plugin for movies (if not, highly recommended)? Or normal MediaPortal video shares/database? If you are not sure, you can tell how you saw them in other skin and what that skin is.
Me again :) That depends on your setup. Using MovingPictures plugin for movies (if not, highly recommended)? Or normal MediaPortal...
Hi. I'm new to MediaPortal and I'm having trouble getting the home menu to change to what I want it to be. I have installed...
Replies
Views
To: Edterbak No problem, I will try to get the fonts looking better, but right now I am swamped with school. Hopefully the holidays will open up and I can get it to look a little better.
To: Edterbak No problem, I will try to get the fonts looking better, but right now I am swamped with school. Hopefully the...
EDIT: OK I got the skin to work in xfactor. Just use this xml and put the png file into your xfactor/media folder and you should...
Replies
Views
Hi, This is for; * MP1.1.0, 1.1.1 or 1.1.2 * Fanart Handler 2.2.3 See this thread for the MP1.2 compatible editor. I also updated first post with this info. cheers cul8er
Hi, This is for; * MP1.1.0, 1.1.1 or 1.1.2 * Fanart Handler 2.2.3 See this thread for the MP1.2 compatible editor. I also...
Hi, New Menu Editor Making X-Factor Compatible With Fanart Handler 2.2.3. Download the attached file. Extract it and put the...
Replies
Views
Hi, It looks good so far...all issues mentioned were resolved. One I forgot to mention is there is an offset on the seperators on the vertical menu in the upper right-hand corner. You can see it if you look close on the first screenshot. Thanks again. 'nutz
Hi, It looks good so far...all issues mentioned were resolved. One I forgot to mention is there is an offset on the seperators...
First of all, great skin. It really is impressive to see how far this has come along. Is there any chance you could add support...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 myVideo.xml DE
I just implemented that solution and it works, I've changed the 1000 setting for 1400 to actually make it off screen of this skin! Now this skin is perfect... One problem that doesn't bother me, is that when I have something playing in the upper left overlay, it prevent me from seeing the top part of the list, but as I said earlier...
I just implemented that solution and it works, I've changed the 1000 setting for 1400 to actually make it off screen of this skin...
Hi, I wanted to have a wider myVideo.xml for a long time, since I began using this skin, I love this skin really much, but using...
Replies
Views
sorry my misstick ... all good ... ysmp
sorry my misstick ... all good ... ysmp
who has the updated files for xfactor. the new version of mytvsersies had a lot of improvements :)
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 My Videos Layout DE
Hi, Please let me know if the new version is better and solves your design issues. best regards cul8er
Hi, Please let me know if the new version is better and solves your design issues. best regards cul8er
Hi. Thanks for this amazing skin, it simply outclasses most others. But there's one thing that I can't figure out: I use both...
Replies
Views
Never mind, I got it. I spent a couple hours tonight searching through the xml files in the skin directory and found all the parts that needed to be adjusted to make this skin all the better. In the end, I changed the in-movie on screen status bar to the top of the screen so that it doesnt interfere with subtitles. I also made the My...
Never mind, I got it. I spent a couple hours tonight searching through the xml files in the skin directory and found all the parts...
Hey, I just switched over from streamedmp and have been very very impressed. great work, i particularly like the basic home menu...
Replies
Views
That is nice, but it cannot help me 'cause I am using another remote control. The Soundrgraph remote control has an ESC button (and ENTER also). If I press this button in BasicHome, I switch to the ugly Home screen. So, after correcting the "MyHome.xml" (as I described above) after pressing ESC button in BasicHome, now I see a...
That is nice, but it cannot help me 'cause I am using another remote control. The Soundrgraph remote control has an ESC button...
Proposals: 1. Scroll long movies' names. For movie's long title a horiz scrolling is advisable - at least for "Moving Pictures...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 My Programs DE
Great news Cul8er Ryan, in the meantime i will check out the multishortcut plugin, :thx:
Great news Cul8er Ryan, in the meantime i will check out the multishortcut plugin, :thx:
Does anybody know how to get my programs plugin working in Xfactor. I want to be able to launch Spotify from within MP - at least...
Replies
Views
Hi, No problem, thank you for your feedback. best regards cul8er
Hi, No problem, thank you for your feedback. best regards cul8er
Hey I love this skin and I think it is awesome. I do have one problem though. My Films is crashing on me everyime I go into it in...
Replies
Views
I made this a couple days ago. Might help you guys, its basicaly the tvseries xfactor skin files converted for the anime 2 plugin, it also includes my "fix" for the episode views( the episode thumb is now alot bigger and easier to see, while the season thumb is smaller, could never figur out why the season thumb needed to be so big in...
I made this a couple days ago. Might help you guys, its basicaly the tvseries xfactor skin files converted for the anime 2 plugin...
Would it be possible to add support for the https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-plugins-47/my-anime-2-a-60793/ My Anime...
Replies
Views
I'll look into that, but since I download and watch in "real time" does the plugin mark the season/serie as watched when there's nothing else to listen? If so that might be my problem, let's say that e new episode of Survivor has been downloaded and put into the right folder, then the Serie doesn't show that there is something to...
I'll look into that, but since I download and watch in "real time" does the plugin mark the season/serie as watched when there's...
Hi, I begin my research here, but I suspect that my problem might be related directly to the plugin itself and not the skin...
Replies
Views
My Video... section ...;)
My Video... section ...;)
Hi, When I go in to My Tv Series I get the list of the shows down the right hand side and the information in the middle and...
Replies
Views
Hi, New version is released and should solve the TVSeries issue as the skin now supports TVSeries 2.3. cheers cul8er
Hi, New version is released and should solve the TVSeries issue as the skin now supports TVSeries 2.3. cheers cul8er
Hi, I have a layout problem with X-Factor / MP-TVSeries. When In My TV Series I see the background image changing from series to...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have enabled the "Allow S3 Mode ..." in MP configuration and now it's working.
Hi, I have enabled the "Allow S3 Mode ..." in MP configuration and now it's working.
Hi, I have installed this skin a few days ago and I must say: it's great. But I have a problem. When I shutdown my pc (press...
Replies
Views
Skin works perfect fot me on the alpha. But.. basicmenu editor crashes when I try to run it.
Skin works perfect fot me on the alpha. But.. basicmenu editor crashes when I try to run it.
I know this has been asked in another thread, but I don't think it got an answer. Can X-Factor (in its current form) be used ok...
Replies
Views
I think it will be fixed in the 0.8 release Issue 515 - moving-pictures - Remember last focused movie when starting - Project Hosting on Google Code
I think it will be fixed in the 0.8 release Issue 515 - moving-pictures - Remember last focused movie when starting - Project...
With StreamedMP, when I go to MovingPictures from basichome it returns the movie I had last played or had last selected. With...
Replies
Views
Thanks cul8ter, this will truely make my mediaportal setup incredible! Along with your awesome skin, the ability to categorize my movie collection with this newer Moving Pictures plugin will be amazing. Thanks again, J
Thanks cul8ter, this will truely make my mediaportal setup incredible! Along with your awesome skin, the ability to categorize my...
Hi, Just wondering if this is supported or work at all if I install this newer version of Moving Pictures? Thanks, Jmc
Replies
Views
Perfect - that worked! Thanks for for being patient with me. You understood my original question and did right to transfer me at first since I 'was' asking to to disable the watched flag. When I got over to the other thread, I changed my requirements and came to my senses :D and decided I just wanted all my titles the same color. The...
Perfect - that worked! Thanks for for being patient with me. You understood my original question and did right to transfer me at...
I was here with my first post asking about not incrementing the 'watched count' field in the moving pictures plug-in but when I got...
Replies
Views
Hi, The new extension installer includes selection of what Moving Picture version you want installed so no need for the separate installation package. best regards cul8er
Hi, The new extension installer includes selection of what Moving Picture version you want installed so no need for the separate...
Hi, Here are the skin files for Moving Picture 1.0 RC2 for x-factor R630. Download Link best regards cul8er
Replies
Views
Thanks, found it. myvideos.xml
Thanks, found it. myvideos.xml
hello, I really love the skin, but i have one question. I don't want all my movies being visiable by moving pictures. Is there...
Replies
Views
:p Thank you :))
:p Thank you :))
hi, this is a second clean install, same thing basic home menu navigating the menu to movies doesnt go anywhere, stays at home...
Replies
Views
I assumed you have thought of that. But the Basichome don't come up in the Editor. An I think it has sth. to do with different paths from win7 64bit or the 1.1.ofinal build of mepo.
I assumed you have thought of that. But the Basichome don't come up in the Editor. An I think it has sth. to do with different...
Hey guys, I noticed a small bug when using the Xfactor BasicHome Editor. According to the doumentation of the xfactor, the...
Replies
Views
Super, Ryan thank you. Now is working :-)
Super, Ryan thank you. Now is working :-)
I'm using MP 1.1.0.0 ALPHA, X-Factor skin with Windows 7 Everything seems to be ok, but when I go to MOVIES and select movies...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have this skin installed on my mediaportal and, when I watch a movie and see the movie information, the text on the info bar is out of the screen. When I return to the home screen the text is also out of place. If I push "Esc" it returns to normal. I think it happens only with text. Does this happen to anyone else...
Hello, I have this skin installed on my mediaportal and, when I watch a movie and see the movie information, the text on the...
Hello, I have this skin installed on my mediaportal and, when I watch a movie and see the movie information, the text on the...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom