X-Factor (10 Viewers)

Discuss the X-Factor skin here
*bump* ..no one? Alas, I wish I wasn't such a noob :/
*bump* ..no one? Alas, I wish I wasn't such a noob :/
Hello. I use the 'My Films' plugin to interface my "Ant Movie Catalog" database within MediaPortal. I also use X-Factor as the...
Replies
Views
This is great news, cul8er! Thanks for including this as an option.
This is great news, cul8er! Thanks for including this as an option.
The one thing that has always concerned me about X-Factor was the fact that it was quite slow when re-entering Basichome. On my...
Replies
Views
Hello! Yes remapping to "Second Home" is what I whant. Thank you very much. The Aeon menystyle is not really what I ment. It is to much to scroll if you have a lot of submenus. What I would like to have is the original horizontal screen with vertical submenus showing up when first menu is active. The thing I do not whant is the...
Hello! Yes remapping to "Second Home" is what I whant. Thank you very much. The Aeon menystyle is not really what I ment. It...
Hello! I must say that I really like this skin. However I have two questions/suggestions about it. First is it possible when...
Replies
Views
1. When a movie is selected in Moving Pictures the description appears and will scroll upwards if it doesn't fit on the screen (which is 90% of the time. Is there any way to slow down the scroll speed as it's impossible to read it all and I end up having to wait until it loops round? I thought this question should be posted here...
1. When a movie is selected in Moving Pictures the description appears and will scroll upwards if it doesn't fit on the screen...
1. When a movie is selected in Moving Pictures the description appears and will scroll upwards if it doesn't fit on the screen...
Replies
Views
AW: Weather - Today's high? weather.com does not provide min and max temp values for today. Only for some cities there are forecast values for today, but strangely they are not the same as the today values.
AW: Weather - Today's high? weather.com does not provide min and max temp values for today. Only for some cities there are...
Hello. First off: GREAT skin, Thank you very much for your hard work ..for free! Open source developers never cease to amaze me...
Replies
Views
Re: X-Factor and my RSS-Feed thx cul8er for ur very fast answer and especially for ur hard work on this great skin. :D I will change the poinitng as soon as I am at home. mike175de
Re: X-Factor and my RSS-Feed thx cul8er for ur very fast answer and especially for ur hard work on this great skin. :D I will...
Hey folks, I changed my BasicHome.xml with the integrated skin-editor to the way I prefer. I also activated the rss-feed and...
Replies
Views
Hi, This is a problem with MP's animations and is unfortunately nothing that I can fix. If you want the advanced animations this glitch will occur. Perhaps it will be fixed in future MP releases. As rekenaar mentioned (thanks), you can use the Beta animations and the problem disappears. cheers cul8er
Hi, This is a problem with MP's animations and is unfortunately nothing that I can fix. If you want the advanced animations this...
Hey wasn't sure how to search for this issue maybe it was addressed before. I am using latest everything using Xfactor skin, TV...
Replies
Views
Thank you much Cul8er. Andrea
Thank you much Cul8er. Andrea
Hi Cul8er and Hi guys, first of all your skin is amazing! Just a couple of things: 1) In the youtube.fm plugin I can't...
Replies
Views
When set to "List View - Poster" in TVSeries things look a little off... the poster takes up the whole side of the screen top to bottom with no rounding of the edges, and the columns are in different places than where they are in the screenshots of the skin... it does not match the view of the MovieTimes plugin when set to the same...
When set to "List View - Poster" in TVSeries things look a little off... the poster takes up the whole side of the screen top to...
When set to "List View - Poster" in TVSeries things look a little off... the poster takes up the whole side of the screen top to...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 My Videos Layout DE
Hi, Please let me know if the new version is better and solves your design issues. best regards cul8er
Hi, Please let me know if the new version is better and solves your design issues. best regards cul8er
Hi. Thanks for this amazing skin, it simply outclasses most others. But there's one thing that I can't figure out: I use both...
Replies
Views
Re: AW: Re: RC4: Video Database does not work I can see only stable version in MP Extensions Installer (R630) and i have uncheked option 'only stable version' but not the R680, how do you get it?
Re: AW: Re: RC4: Video Database does not work I can see only stable version in MP Extensions Installer (R630) and i have...
Hi there, i got the latest X-Factor r680 abd MP RC4. In the Video Database MP does not find Anything if i select the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 myVideo.xml DE
I just implemented that solution and it works, I've changed the 1000 setting for 1400 to actually make it off screen of this skin! Now this skin is perfect... One problem that doesn't bother me, is that when I have something playing in the upper left overlay, it prevent me from seeing the top part of the list, but as I said earlier...
I just implemented that solution and it works, I've changed the 1000 setting for 1400 to actually make it off screen of this skin...
Hi, I wanted to have a wider myVideo.xml for a long time, since I began using this skin, I love this skin really much, but using...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Hi craige1, Thank you for your feedback. The changes that this poll reflects are implemented in last version R390 and I have no current plans to change so current animations (three choices) and widebanner will stay as it is. cheers cul8er
Hi craige1, Thank you for your feedback. The changes that this poll reflects are implemented in last version R390 and I have no...
Hi, I would like to know If you use the TVSeries widebanner selection in the x-factor skin. The reason why I ask is because I want...
Replies
Views
Hi, is it possible to show artist fanart (scraper) only in "playing now" and not in music list (like artist/album,...) ? In music list i only want to show the fanarts stored in folder "Skin FanArt\UserDef\music"... any chance ? thx, Messiahs
Hi, is it possible to show artist fanart (scraper) only in "playing now" and not in music list (like artist/album,...) ? In...
Hi, is it possible to show artist fanart (scraper) only in "playing now" and not in music list (like artist/album,...) ? In...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new here and in the HTPC/Mediaportal world. So be gentle. First let me say the skin is great. It's fits great to my family and I enjoy using it. Now the questions: 1. From what I read in the forum the only way to expand the OSD during video display is 'y' (to display minimal) and then twice 'up arrow' to expand it. Is...
Hi, I'm new here and in the HTPC/Mediaportal world. So be gentle. First let me say the skin is great. It's fits great to my...
Hi, I'm new here and in the HTPC/Mediaportal world. So be gentle. First let me say the skin is great. It's fits great to my...
Replies
Views
To: Edterbak No problem, I will try to get the fonts looking better, but right now I am swamped with school. Hopefully the holidays will open up and I can get it to look a little better.
To: Edterbak No problem, I will try to get the fonts looking better, but right now I am swamped with school. Hopefully the...
EDIT: OK I got the skin to work in xfactor. Just use this xml and put the png file into your xfactor/media folder and you should...
Replies
Views
Hi rich110, Now available for download here (https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/x-factor-316/community-mods-59429/index5.html#post469785). cheers cul8er
Hi rich110, Now available for download here...
Hi cul8er Firstly, thanks for the great skin... I love it and use it religiously. The only change I'm hoping to make is to...
Replies
Views
Thanks for your message, now i've found the right items. I will try to just modify my basichome but it seems it will not be a straight road ...
Thanks for your message, now i've found the right items. I will try to just modify my basichome but it seems it will not be a...
Hi everybody and thanks for the great job done here !! I've just upgraded my version of Mediaportal and i'm trying to customize...
Replies
Views
I made this a couple days ago. Might help you guys, its basicaly the tvseries xfactor skin files converted for the anime 2 plugin, it also includes my "fix" for the episode views( the episode thumb is now alot bigger and easier to see, while the season thumb is smaller, could never figur out why the season thumb needed to be so big in...
I made this a couple days ago. Might help you guys, its basicaly the tvseries xfactor skin files converted for the anime 2 plugin...
Would it be possible to add support for the https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-plugins-47/my-anime-2-a-60793/ My Anime...
Replies
Views
Thanks cul8ter, this will truely make my mediaportal setup incredible! Along with your awesome skin, the ability to categorize my movie collection with this newer Moving Pictures plugin will be amazing. Thanks again, J
Thanks cul8ter, this will truely make my mediaportal setup incredible! Along with your awesome skin, the ability to categorize my...
Hi, Just wondering if this is supported or work at all if I install this newer version of Moving Pictures? Thanks, Jmc
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Hi, Thank you all for your replies. I will now close this thread as the poll is over. Best Regards cul8er
Hi, Thank you all for your replies. I will now close this thread as the poll is over. Best Regards cul8er
Hi, Whats your opinion on the top part of the xfactor skin (the black background with the clock, xfactor text and all the...
Replies
Views
Hi Cul8er, first of all a big thanks for your support, it really is greatly appreciated. Yes the Proxy was my problem - I didn't select it when I installed XFactor and Fanart handler, so it is on by default, which was not the case on previous versions. I now have my weather plugin working, scorecentre & my trailers..........all good...
Hi Cul8er, first of all a big thanks for your support, it really is greatly appreciated. Yes the Proxy was my problem - I didn't...
Hi cul8er - here are the logs you requested......sorry I couldn't attach them to the PM! Basically, I'm having a nightmare since I...
Replies
Views
Great work, I just moved over from streamedmp and am very very happy. Thanks so much. I have a question, how come the list in listview is on the righthand side in movingpictures but is in the center for TV series? is there a way I can edit this to make them both on the right hand side? I have OCD that wants them uniform! Thanks
Great work, I just moved over from streamedmp and am very very happy. Thanks so much. I have a question, how come the list in...
Great work, I just moved over from streamedmp and am very very happy. Thanks so much. I have a question, how come the list in...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Showtimes Plugin DE
Interesting. Seems I may be the only one with this issue....or the only one using the mod. :) Guess I'll just drop it from the menu. OnlineVideos works without fault, the Cinema times are nice, but I can do without them...
Interesting. Seems I may be the only one with this issue....or the only one using the mod. :) Guess I'll just drop it from the...
Hey. :) I've recently been updating my install of media-portal to iron out a few issues I've been experiencing. I've move to...
Replies
Views
hi citizenkeys ! abut the fanart for music and video ..you can look her .. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/skins-50/fanart-now-avalible-my-videos-my-music-41634/ i use it in B3W skin ,you can see screenshut her ... https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/blue3-skin-feedback-293/b3w-my-virsion-mymusicplayingnow-66507/ i ask...
hi citizenkeys ! abut the fanart for music and video ..you can look her ...
QUOTE : Changelog since last release; * New basichome menu (see screenshots below). * MyVideos: Fanart support (manual added...
Replies
Views
Noone has an idea???
Noone has an idea???
Hi all I switched to Win7 and have now a touchscreen and now I´m installing MP new. I really like the xfactor skin - very...
Replies
Views
Perfect - that worked! Thanks for for being patient with me. You understood my original question and did right to transfer me at first since I 'was' asking to to disable the watched flag. When I got over to the other thread, I changed my requirements and came to my senses :D and decided I just wanted all my titles the same color. The...
Perfect - that worked! Thanks for for being patient with me. You understood my original question and did right to transfer me at...
I was here with my first post asking about not incrementing the 'watched count' field in the moving pictures plug-in but when I got...
Replies
Views
Skin works perfect fot me on the alpha. But.. basicmenu editor crashes when I try to run it.
Skin works perfect fot me on the alpha. But.. basicmenu editor crashes when I try to run it.
I know this has been asked in another thread, but I don't think it got an answer. Can X-Factor (in its current form) be used ok...
Replies
Views
Re: No Scrolling on a Menu ok, thx a lot. You only have to know that ;o) Greetz, mike175de
Re: No Scrolling on a Menu ok, thx a lot. You only have to know that ;o) Greetz, mike175de
Hey, I have a little problem with a menu. It is the menu 1 (picture menu). I put two other XML-Files (Games and File Explorer)...
Replies
Views
... and I will add it to my next version, too :D The basics from my StreamedMP-Files was exactly the right way to build these Skin-Files. Very much thanks, Imokles. best regards Andi
... and I will add it to my next version, too :D The basics from my StreamedMP-Files was exactly the right way to build these...
Hi cul8er, attached are screenshots and skinfiles for the "MPMaxdome" plugin. Maxdome is a German VoD portal. The corresponding...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom