X-Factor (9 Viewers)

Discuss the X-Factor skin here
Thank you much Cul8er. Andrea
Thank you much Cul8er. Andrea
Hi Cul8er and Hi guys, first of all your skin is amazing! Just a couple of things: 1) In the youtube.fm plugin I can't...
Replies
Views
I seem to have found the problem. When I entered the location of the backdrops I was entering the full path - for example: C:/Program Files/etc/etc as opposed to movies/default.jpg. When I enter the full path I get nothing, when I enter (I figured the setup is written to recognize the animations folder as the root) just the file...
I seem to have found the problem. When I entered the location of the backdrops I was entering the full path - for example...
Hello all: I recently installed the X-Factor skin and am in the process of setting it up. I have most of the menus pointing...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have started a new thread about the fanart plugin; https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/x-factor-316/x-factor-fanart-handler-73219/#post533428 Please see the scope, folder name and so on and let me know what you think. Use that thread to come with suggestions, comments about that plugin so that we all get a good plugin that...
Hi, I have started a new thread about the fanart plugin...
Hi cul8er, a few suggestions regarding the XFactorMenuSelector, XFactorFanartHandler and XFactorMusicInfo plugins...
Replies
Views
Just an idea, what about using a 'world clock' feature on basic home, for those who don't want fan-arts or 'animation bgs' while changing menus/submenus. Not sure if it could be integrated with https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-plugins-47/worldclock-plugin-mediaportal-v0-3-0-a-73022/ Although I really do...
Just an idea, what about using a 'world clock' feature on basic home, for those who don't want fan-arts or 'animation bgs' while...
Just an idea, what about using a 'world clock' feature on basic home, for those who don't want fan-arts or 'animation bgs' while...
Replies
Views
Personally, I prefer this one - the colors aren't so 'bright' and 'garish' and 'in your face' - also really like the extra channels being shown!
Personally, I prefer this one - the colors aren't so 'bright' and 'garish' and 'in your face' - also really like the extra channels...
Firstly, LOVE the skin.. It's awesome!.. The only thing I would like to change is the 'now showing' or highlight colour in the...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Hi craige1, Thank you for your feedback. The changes that this poll reflects are implemented in last version R390 and I have no current plans to change so current animations (three choices) and widebanner will stay as it is. cheers cul8er
Hi craige1, Thank you for your feedback. The changes that this poll reflects are implemented in last version R390 and I have no...
Hi, I would like to know If you use the TVSeries widebanner selection in the x-factor skin. The reason why I ask is because I want...
Replies
Views
never mind.. I thought I figured it out.. but no. :S Im looking for this as well. StreamedMP has working 0.8 files....
never mind.. I thought I figured it out.. but no. :S Im looking for this as well. StreamedMP has working 0.8 files....
Hi, are there any Skin Files for Moving Pictures 0.8?
Replies
Views
That is nice, but it cannot help me 'cause I am using another remote control. The Soundrgraph remote control has an ESC button (and ENTER also). If I press this button in BasicHome, I switch to the ugly Home screen. So, after correcting the "MyHome.xml" (as I described above) after pressing ESC button in BasicHome, now I see a...
That is nice, but it cannot help me 'cause I am using another remote control. The Soundrgraph remote control has an ESC button...
Proposals: 1. Scroll long movies' names. For movie's long title a horiz scrolling is advisable - at least for "Moving Pictures...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
I do not use the big thumbnails, so I would say go ahead with your redesign. The real reason being that I believe you designed the emulators skin for x-factor the same way with big/small icons, and I think that could be improved. If you change the moving pictures one you should look into changing myemulators with it, or if you don't...
I do not use the big thumbnails, so I would say go ahead with your redesign. The real reason being that I believe you designed the...
Hi, Time for another poll. Is anyone using the MovingPicture BigThumbnail view or can I redesign it? This is the one I mean...
Replies
Views
Not sure if this is possible. Can some please explain if this can be done? I use media center master to automaticly rename folders, download subs, place cover art and backdrops into the movie folder. At the same time it creates an xml file with the genre, plot and file properties ect. (see attached)...
Not sure if this is possible. Can some please explain if this can be done? I use media center master to automaticly rename...
Not sure if this is possible. Can some please explain if this can be done? I use media center master to automaticly rename...
Replies
Views
Hey people, If you want more of this sort of thing, leave comments here and perhaps we can all share our thoughts. If not I would likely not worry about posting too many of these topics up Thanks
Hey people, If you want more of this sort of thing, leave comments here and perhaps we can all share our thoughts. If not I would...
If your using the Arcsoft bluray plugin, or in fact something similar, perhaps you wanna spice it up a little? If so here you go...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I am really sorry but I have modified the now playing module and have posted it in the wrong section :ooops: I only got on ere this morning and never knew this skin had a whole section of its own, a bigger skin than a thought lol :) Anyway here is a link to the modded file if anyone is interested, maybe someone can...
Hi guys, I am really sorry but I have modified the now playing module and have posted it in the wrong section :ooops: I only got...
Hi guys, I am really sorry but I have modified the now playing module and have posted it in the wrong section :ooops: I only got...
Replies
Views
My Video... section ...;)
My Video... section ...;)
Hi, When I go in to My Tv Series I get the list of the shows down the right hand side and the information in the middle and...
Replies
Views
Thank you. 3DS Max mostly, done from scratch.
Thank you. 3DS Max mostly, done from scratch.
Hi, Anyone that have nice pictures for the basichome menu, and want to share? I'm not 100% happy with the current images that...
Replies
Views
Hi! This skin looks very good and I will try it. A couple of questions: 1) is it possible to present one decimal of the rating. I mean, for example 8.2 instead of just 8. 2) is it possible to group (categorise) movies. I would like to keep the kids movies together. Don't want them for instance to start or browse Saw II :) :thx:
Hi! This skin looks very good and I will try it. A couple of questions: 1) is it possible to present one decimal of the rating. I...
Hi! This skin looks very good and I will try it. A couple of questions: 1) is it possible to present one decimal of the rating. I...
Replies
Views
I'll look into that, but since I download and watch in "real time" does the plugin mark the season/serie as watched when there's nothing else to listen? If so that might be my problem, let's say that e new episode of Survivor has been downloaded and put into the right folder, then the Serie doesn't show that there is something to...
I'll look into that, but since I download and watch in "real time" does the plugin mark the season/serie as watched when there's...
Hi, I begin my research here, but I suspect that my problem might be related directly to the plugin itself and not the skin...
Replies
Views
Yeah, I saved it and I see xfactor.xml under "mediaportal", but its the old, unedited version...Now I found the updated xfactor.xml under the "skin" config files, and moved it over to the Mediaportal folder...and..FIXED!!!! Now, when I go to MP config/plugins/Xfactor my current screen comes up for more editing!!!! Thanks, Garen
Yeah, I saved it and I see xfactor.xml under "mediaportal", but its the old, unedited version...Now I found the updated xfactor.xml...
Ok, maybe i missed it somewhere but, how do I reload my current basichome setup into the editor? I have made a bunch of edits, and...
Replies
Views
... and I will add it to my next version, too :D The basics from my StreamedMP-Files was exactly the right way to build these Skin-Files. Very much thanks, Imokles. best regards Andi
... and I will add it to my next version, too :D The basics from my StreamedMP-Files was exactly the right way to build these...
Hi cul8er, attached are screenshots and skinfiles for the "MPMaxdome" plugin. Maxdome is a German VoD portal. The corresponding...
Replies
Views
I just made this one. If you like, but it is too light, I could also make a darker version. Just tell me.
I just made this one. If you like, but it is too light, I could also make a darker version. Just tell me.
Hi, I would like to ask if anyone would like to try to create a new default background for the x-factor skin. The default...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Problems with Font DE
Read the last post in this thread, not sure if it will help but worth a shot https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/skins-50/skins-dpi-32914/
Read the last post in this thread, not sure if it will help but worth a shot...
The Font are to big. The System Windows 7. DPI at 100%(Standart) http://www.fotos-hochladen.net/unbenannthnoec1zl.jpg...
Replies
Views
This is great news, cul8er! Thanks for including this as an option.
This is great news, cul8er! Thanks for including this as an option.
The one thing that has always concerned me about X-Factor was the fact that it was quite slow when re-entering Basichome. On my...
Replies
Views
Never mind, I got it. I spent a couple hours tonight searching through the xml files in the skin directory and found all the parts that needed to be adjusted to make this skin all the better. In the end, I changed the in-movie on screen status bar to the top of the screen so that it doesnt interfere with subtitles. I also made the My...
Never mind, I got it. I spent a couple hours tonight searching through the xml files in the skin directory and found all the parts...
Hey, I just switched over from streamedmp and have been very very impressed. great work, i particularly like the basic home menu...
Replies
Views
Did you solve this one? I got the same problem :) Very strange is that when i press 2 times down on my remote the wheather appears on the bottom of the screen...
Did you solve this one? I got the same problem :) Very strange is that when i press 2 times down on my remote the wheather appears...
I don't know if anyone else has had this problem but when I put in a DVD and press play dvd nothing happens. It just stays at the...
Replies
Views
I think this skin is awesome and use it on both my media centers now. I especially like how it looks with the Moving Pictures plugin (much better than other skins). For my TV Shows and other videos, I use the standard My Videos feature of Media Portal and have it set for list view for quick easy browsing. What I was wondering is...
I think this skin is awesome and use it on both my media centers now. I especially like how it looks with the Moving Pictures...
I think this skin is awesome and use it on both my media centers now. I especially like how it looks with the Moving Pictures...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Testing SVN version DE
how can i ceck the svn versions? and help with feedback?
how can i ceck the svn versions? and help with feedback?
Hi cul8er I am taking your SVN version (currently R304) for a test drive. I know some of it may be work in progress. Was...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have added this in the version to be released soon. The Video OSD will now show; |--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------| elapsed time / remaining time clock...
Hi, I have added this in the version to be released soon. The Video OSD will now show...
I'm not sure if this is a bug in MP or if it's the skin or just me but: in commonprogressbar.xml the line...
Replies
Views
Hi, It looks good so far...all issues mentioned were resolved. One I forgot to mention is there is an offset on the seperators on the vertical menu in the upper right-hand corner. You can see it if you look close on the first screenshot. Thanks again. 'nutz
Hi, It looks good so far...all issues mentioned were resolved. One I forgot to mention is there is an offset on the seperators...
First of all, great skin. It really is impressive to see how far this has come along. Is there any chance you could add support...
Replies
Views
online videos - https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/onlinevideos-244/onlinevideos-0-9-5-08-18-2009-a-57467/ mytrailers - https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/my-trailers-297/mytrailers-2-0-2-beta-45983/ showtimes - https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-plugins-47/showtimes-plugin-suite-v2-2009-07-13-a-49668/ my youtube -...
online videos - https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/onlinevideos-244/onlinevideos-0-9-5-08-18-2009-a-57467/ mytrailers -...
Are there plugins for every Menu item? Which plugins do I need for: - OnlineVideos - Movie Trailers - Showtimes - Youtube...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have this skin installed on my mediaportal and, when I watch a movie and see the movie information, the text on the info bar is out of the screen. When I return to the home screen the text is also out of place. If I push "Esc" it returns to normal. I think it happens only with text. Does this happen to anyone else...
Hello, I have this skin installed on my mediaportal and, when I watch a movie and see the movie information, the text on the...
Hello, I have this skin installed on my mediaportal and, when I watch a movie and see the movie information, the text on the...
Replies
Views
I think it will be fixed in the 0.8 release Issue 515 - moving-pictures - Remember last focused movie when starting - Project Hosting on Google Code
I think it will be fixed in the 0.8 release Issue 515 - moving-pictures - Remember last focused movie when starting - Project...
With StreamedMP, when I go to MovingPictures from basichome it returns the movie I had last played or had last selected. With...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom