X-Factor (12 Viewers)

Discuss the X-Factor skin here
Hey guys I dont know if this is a skin problem or not. Sometimes when I start MediaPortal it will never load and just stays on the splashscreen. It usually hangs on initializing input devices. Iappreciate any help I can get. Thanks
Hey guys I dont know if this is a skin problem or not. Sometimes when I start MediaPortal it will never load and just stays on...
Hey guys I dont know if this is a skin problem or not. Sometimes when I start MediaPortal it will never load and just stays on...
Replies
Views
Post in that thread...
Post in that thread...
Hello, I am currently looking for a compatible Internet Browser Plugin for this great skin. I saw the list of compatible browsers...
Replies
Views
I think this skin is awesome and use it on both my media centers now. I especially like how it looks with the Moving Pictures plugin (much better than other skins). For my TV Shows and other videos, I use the standard My Videos feature of Media Portal and have it set for list view for quick easy browsing. What I was wondering is...
I think this skin is awesome and use it on both my media centers now. I especially like how it looks with the Moving Pictures...
I think this skin is awesome and use it on both my media centers now. I especially like how it looks with the Moving Pictures...
Replies
Views
Movies backdrops Hi, I've uploaded my movie backdrops here Home Theatre Backdrops  / Generic / Other / Movies - Generic greetings, Flip
Movies backdrops Hi, I've uploaded my movie backdrops here Home Theatre Backdrops  / Generic / Other / Movies - Generic...
Obviously let's only share non-default images. If anyone is interested, I've stolen them all except for sudoku, emulators, TV (all...
Replies
Views
Re: Is it possible to remove some entries in MoPi and in the integrated Movie Databas Eh, mods, where are they? all i can see is a empty mods thread. a link would be great. but which xml, there are so many of them? edit found it, but it is not looking good. i leave it the way it is
Re: Is it possible to remove some entries in MoPi and in the integrated Movie Databas Eh, mods, where are they? all i can see is a...
Hi, I would like to see more of a movie description. Is it possible to remove the fields "watched, actors, authors and...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
I do not use the big thumbnails, so I would say go ahead with your redesign. The real reason being that I believe you designed the emulators skin for x-factor the same way with big/small icons, and I think that could be improved. If you change the moving pictures one you should look into changing myemulators with it, or if you don't...
I do not use the big thumbnails, so I would say go ahead with your redesign. The real reason being that I believe you designed the...
Hi, Time for another poll. Is anyone using the MovingPicture BigThumbnail view or can I redesign it? This is the one I mean...
Replies
Views
Thanks, should have worked that out for myself.
Thanks, should have worked that out for myself.
I don't understand why I don't get the proper menus for this skin. I've selected 'Start with Basic Home' in Configuration...
Replies
Views
This is great news, cul8er! Thanks for including this as an option.
This is great news, cul8er! Thanks for including this as an option.
The one thing that has always concerned me about X-Factor was the fact that it was quite slow when re-entering Basichome. On my...
Replies
Views
AW: How to go back to the past version of basichome? cul8er said this in the Test Thread about this changes please wait for the new Version!!!:)
AW: How to go back to the past version of basichome? cul8er said this in the Test Thread about this changes please wait for the...
I liked the last version with the flat orangy color for the menus. how do i change the basichome.xml to do that? also, is...
Replies
Views
Did you use the x-factor skin editor? It is available in Configuration > Plugins > X-factor something... Here you can create your own custom menu. Tip: You are free to include an shutdown/exit item in there... somewhere :) It is somewhere in the list.
Did you use the x-factor skin editor? It is available in Configuration > Plugins > X-factor something... Here you can create your...
hello ! i am new to Mp and x-factor is one of my 2 favorite skins so far. I have one problem. Now that i have set up Mp how i want...
Replies
Views
Looking forward to it, thanks!
Looking forward to it, thanks!
It seems this skin has attacked and greatly customized every aspect of Media Portal, expect one thing: it's still using the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Home menu DE
Understood, thanks again for all your help. :thx:
Understood, thanks again for all your help. :thx:
I've got two problems with my home menu screen: 1. Backgrounds aren't displayed except Games & Sports. Only the defaults are...
Replies
Views
Noone has an idea???
Noone has an idea???
Hi all I switched to Win7 and have now a touchscreen and now I´m installing MP new. I really like the xfactor skin - very...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Help! Top menu content never hidden (1 Viewer) DE
Hi ysmp, thanks for your answer... I checked my DPI settings and I use 96dpi. I tried 120dpi but it doesn't change anything I also have a laptop with XPSP3 and a nvidia card and it works like a charm ! I'll try to copy the xml skin files from the problematic system to the good one to check if is related, else I'll reinstall MP...
Hi ysmp, thanks for your answer... I checked my DPI settings and I use 96dpi. I tried 120dpi but it doesn't change anything...
Hello, I installed that great skin a few weeks ago (r479) on 1.0.2 and already had that problem : the content of the top menu(s)...
Replies
Views
Had same problem, turning off the MP rss ticker solved like above.
Had same problem, turning off the MP rss ticker solved like above.
ok so i updated to the latest version of the skin (removing all old data and clearing the cache first). entered a city in weather...
Replies
Views
Well, finally after a whole year we understand each-other :D I actually use both. I found that sometimes rental movies weren't detected (because they are not the retail disc, because of the other movie previews etc) so I run both the Moving Pictures external player and multishortcut to cater for the odd occasion where the disc is...
Well, finally after a whole year we understand each-other :D I actually use both. I found that sometimes rental movies weren't...
Hi there, I have recently started using X-Factor and it rocks (especially the 1.1 beta bits). I currently use HD Starter, but...
Replies
Views
Hi Cul8er. :) Do you think it is possible to add support for the new Google Calendar plugin? Maybe even for backdrop skin as well :) https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-plugins-47/google-calendars-plugin-94482/
Hi Cul8er. :) Do you think it is possible to add support for the new Google Calendar plugin? Maybe even for backdrop skin as...
Hi Cul8er. :) Do you think it is possible to add support for the new Google Calendar plugin? Maybe even for backdrop skin as...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Fonts are Distorted DE
Ok Thanks for your answers. So I have to fix the thing with EVR and TV- Channels on my machine... :( Hope I find soon a solution... Best regards, Wondermusic
Ok Thanks for your answers. So I have to fix the thing with EVR and TV- Channels on my machine... :( Hope I find soon a...
Hi all, i have a small Problem since I installed Win7 x86. Every Time when I looked a Video or TV, the Fonts in the Menus are...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 font size problem DE
I ran into a weird font size problem yesterday as well. I'm not sure what I did, but the font size of everything in X-factor is about 25% larger than what it used to be. I may have screwed something up in one of the MP settings pages. I reinstalled the fonts and I used a backup copy of the fonts.xml file just in case. Any ideas? Thanks
I ran into a weird font size problem yesterday as well. I'm not sure what I did, but the font size of everything in X-factor is...
Hi guys, I currently have a font size problem. On my main menu screen, both menu labels (such as Movies, TV, ...) and RSS feeds...
Replies
Views
Hi, Here is the xml file to add basic geckobrowser support to the x-factor skin. I will redo this design later but this will get you started. best regards cul8er
Hi, Here is the xml file to add basic geckobrowser support to the x-factor skin. I will redo this design later but this will get...
Hi, This thread contains all fixes for X-Factor R630. best regards cul8er
Replies
Views
Hi, Hopefully (fingers crossed) you will receive the install file late tomorrow. cheers cul8er
Hi, Hopefully (fingers crossed) you will receive the install file late tomorrow. cheers cul8er
Hi, I'm almost ready to make the new release of MP available and has put together a MPI installation file. Just a few more test...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 firefox plugin DE
Hi, I have no current plans to include support for this plugin. Perhaps sometime in the future. best regards cul8er
Hi, I have no current plans to include support for this plugin. Perhaps sometime in the future. best regards cul8er
is there any support for the firefox browser plugin...
Replies
Views
Nobody?
Nobody?
Ok I redid this pc which I use to get all the settings right and adjust everything before I install anything new on the...
Replies
Views
Cul8er, I opened a thread for a support request. Didnt think to put it here at that time. sorry. Do you think you can help with a skin file? I think it is open sourced :) dont know for sure though. LINK to original thread. Link to the calendar plugin
Cul8er, I opened a thread for a support request. Didnt think to put it here at that time. sorry. Do you think you can help with...
Hi, Please add new feature requests and bug reports here please! Best Regards cul8er
Replies
Views
AW: Feature Requests & Bug Reports Feature Request: Hi cul8er, at first a big thank to your great work. Maybe it is possible to get some bigger Banners for the TV-Series? In a distance of 5 meters to my 46" screen it does not look so fine. THX
AW: Feature Requests & Bug Reports Feature Request: Hi cul8er, at first a big thank to your great work. Maybe it is possible to...
Hi, Please add new feature requests and bug reports here please! Best Regards cul8er
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 FAQ DE
Hi remb0, I have now added this to the FAQ. best regards cul8er
Hi remb0, I have now added this to the FAQ. best regards cul8er
Hi, Here are the Frequently Asked Questions on the xfactor skin, and some answers;) If you like to contribute then post replies in...
Replies
Views
Hi community, I'm searching for the setting or something that Fanarts are also applied to the folder which contains the album or single tracks. So I have a folder "Linkin Park" in this folder there is another Folder "Linkin Park - Meteora" this folder contains the songs. When I select single songs (screenshot 1) the background...
Hi community, I'm searching for the setting or something that Fanarts are also applied to the folder which contains the album or...
Hi community, I'm searching for the setting or something that Fanarts are also applied to the folder which contains the album or...
Replies
Views
Hi Cul8er, first of all a big thanks for your support, it really is greatly appreciated. Yes the Proxy was my problem - I didn't select it when I installed XFactor and Fanart handler, so it is on by default, which was not the case on previous versions. I now have my weather plugin working, scorecentre & my trailers..........all good...
Hi Cul8er, first of all a big thanks for your support, it really is greatly appreciated. Yes the Proxy was my problem - I didn't...
Hi cul8er - here are the logs you requested......sorry I couldn't attach them to the PM! Basically, I'm having a nightmare since I...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Fanart Handler (1 Viewer) DE
Hi, I'm very pleased to announce version 1.0 of this plugin. Thank you all for your incredible help in testing and providing feedback. Without your help this plugin would never had reached version 1.0. I will not close this thread. Instead I have started a new thread in the plugin forum (link). best regards cul8er
Hi, I'm very pleased to announce version 1.0 of this plugin. Thank you all for your incredible help in testing and providing...
Hi, The Fanart Handler plugin is a plugin originally created to push fanart of now played or selected music to the your skin...
Replies
Views
Hi, This is a problem with MP's animations and is unfortunately nothing that I can fix. If you want the advanced animations this glitch will occur. Perhaps it will be fixed in future MP releases. As rekenaar mentioned (thanks), you can use the Beta animations and the problem disappears. cheers cul8er
Hi, This is a problem with MP's animations and is unfortunately nothing that I can fix. If you want the advanced animations this...
Hey wasn't sure how to search for this issue maybe it was addressed before. I am using latest everything using Xfactor skin, TV...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom