X-Factor (13 Viewers)

Discuss the X-Factor skin here
Post in that thread...
Post in that thread...
Hello, I am currently looking for a compatible Internet Browser Plugin for this great skin. I saw the list of compatible browsers...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 font size problem DE
I ran into a weird font size problem yesterday as well. I'm not sure what I did, but the font size of everything in X-factor is about 25% larger than what it used to be. I may have screwed something up in one of the MP settings pages. I reinstalled the fonts and I used a backup copy of the fonts.xml file just in case. Any ideas? Thanks
I ran into a weird font size problem yesterday as well. I'm not sure what I did, but the font size of everything in X-factor is...
Hi guys, I currently have a font size problem. On my main menu screen, both menu labels (such as Movies, TV, ...) and RSS feeds...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have added this in the version to be released soon. The Video OSD will now show; |--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------| elapsed time / remaining time clock...
Hi, I have added this in the version to be released soon. The Video OSD will now show...
I'm not sure if this is a bug in MP or if it's the skin or just me but: in commonprogressbar.xml the line...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 My Programs DE
Great news Cul8er Ryan, in the meantime i will check out the multishortcut plugin, :thx:
Great news Cul8er Ryan, in the meantime i will check out the multishortcut plugin, :thx:
Does anybody know how to get my programs plugin working in Xfactor. I want to be able to launch Spotify from within MP - at least...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
I do not use the big thumbnails, so I would say go ahead with your redesign. The real reason being that I believe you designed the emulators skin for x-factor the same way with big/small icons, and I think that could be improved. If you change the moving pictures one you should look into changing myemulators with it, or if you don't...
I do not use the big thumbnails, so I would say go ahead with your redesign. The real reason being that I believe you designed the...
Hi, Time for another poll. Is anyone using the MovingPicture BigThumbnail view or can I redesign it? This is the one I mean...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Weather/Rss DE
That common.basichome.weather.xml fixed the weather. Thanks so much for that! The RSS is not working still for some weird reason even though I corrected that xml value that still references the old RSS plugin. I can live without it though. I have completely deleted the xfactor skin folder, cache folder and plugin dll and restored...
That common.basichome.weather.xml fixed the weather. Thanks so much for that! The RSS is not working still for some weird reason...
I just joined the MediaPortal gang so I am a total n00b but at least I am a quick learner. I am coming from a NMT PopcornHour A-110...
Replies
Views
wonderfull!!! I can't wait till the next version is available :)
wonderfull!!! I can't wait till the next version is available :)
Images not working! also - it's locked so I have to post here... :(
Replies
Views
Super, Ryan thank you. Now is working :-)
Super, Ryan thank you. Now is working :-)
I'm using MP 1.1.0.0 ALPHA, X-Factor skin with Windows 7 Everything seems to be ok, but when I go to MOVIES and select movies...
Replies
Views
Did you solve this one? I got the same problem :) Very strange is that when i press 2 times down on my remote the wheather appears on the bottom of the screen...
Did you solve this one? I got the same problem :) Very strange is that when i press 2 times down on my remote the wheather appears...
I don't know if anyone else has had this problem but when I put in a DVD and press play dvd nothing happens. It just stays at the...
Replies
Views
Okay I have triple checked and the file is not in C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal As you can see I'm using WinXP and the settings I save are really saved... Also I wish I could select an item from one menu and add it to an other menu, it would be a nice idea also to show the original...
Okay I have triple checked and the file is not in C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal...
I have a hard time to add new items into the configurator, it replace one of the actual item in the list instead, and those items I...
Replies
Views
Thanks! cheers mamachan
Thanks! cheers mamachan
Hi cul8er, i use OnlineVideos plugin v. 0.8.5 because v. 0.9.0 don't work fine on my system (MP4 stream problem) and i get the...
Replies
Views
Hi community, I'm searching for the setting or something that Fanarts are also applied to the folder which contains the album or single tracks. So I have a folder "Linkin Park" in this folder there is another Folder "Linkin Park - Meteora" this folder contains the songs. When I select single songs (screenshot 1) the background...
Hi community, I'm searching for the setting or something that Fanarts are also applied to the folder which contains the album or...
Hi community, I'm searching for the setting or something that Fanarts are also applied to the folder which contains the album or...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the update cul8er! I think it is a smart move not to rush into additional features but focus on making the existing ones stable and efficient. Keep up the good work!
Thanks for the update cul8er! I think it is a smart move not to rush into additional features but focus on making the existing...
we have now all an great skin but what's the plan? what are the new features, etc. any roadmap possible. big thanks to...
Replies
Views
Nobody?
Nobody?
Ok I redid this pc which I use to get all the settings right and adjust everything before I install anything new on the...
Replies
Views
I'll look into that, but since I download and watch in "real time" does the plugin mark the season/serie as watched when there's nothing else to listen? If so that might be my problem, let's say that e new episode of Survivor has been downloaded and put into the right folder, then the Serie doesn't show that there is something to...
I'll look into that, but since I download and watch in "real time" does the plugin mark the season/serie as watched when there's...
Hi, I begin my research here, but I suspect that my problem might be related directly to the plugin itself and not the skin...
Replies
Views
Hi, New version is released and should solve the TVSeries issue as the skin now supports TVSeries 2.3. cheers cul8er
Hi, New version is released and should solve the TVSeries issue as the skin now supports TVSeries 2.3. cheers cul8er
Hi, I have a layout problem with X-Factor / MP-TVSeries. When In My TV Series I see the background image changing from series to...
Replies
Views
never mind.. I thought I figured it out.. but no. :S Im looking for this as well. StreamedMP has working 0.8 files....
never mind.. I thought I figured it out.. but no. :S Im looking for this as well. StreamedMP has working 0.8 files....
Hi, are there any Skin Files for Moving Pictures 0.8?
Replies
Views
Hi, I have enabled the "Allow S3 Mode ..." in MP configuration and now it's working.
Hi, I have enabled the "Allow S3 Mode ..." in MP configuration and now it's working.
Hi, I have installed this skin a few days ago and I must say: it's great. But I have a problem. When I shutdown my pc (press...
Replies
Views
Had same problem, turning off the MP rss ticker solved like above.
Had same problem, turning off the MP rss ticker solved like above.
ok so i updated to the latest version of the skin (removing all old data and clearing the cache first). entered a city in weather...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have started a new thread about the fanart plugin; https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/x-factor-316/x-factor-fanart-handler-73219/#post533428 Please see the scope, folder name and so on and let me know what you think. Use that thread to come with suggestions, comments about that plugin so that we all get a good plugin that...
Hi, I have started a new thread about the fanart plugin...
Hi cul8er, a few suggestions regarding the XFactorMenuSelector, XFactorFanartHandler and XFactorMusicInfo plugins...
Replies
Views
i think u forgett: Configuration -> "General" -> "Start with basic home screen"
i think u forgett: Configuration -> "General" -> "Start with basic home screen"
I did a fresh install on a new PC (for the bathroom). This is the first time I cannot change the layout :( I can go into the...
Replies
Views
Hi ysmp, thanks for your answer... I checked my DPI settings and I use 96dpi. I tried 120dpi but it doesn't change anything I also have a laptop with XPSP3 and a nvidia card and it works like a charm ! I'll try to copy the xml skin files from the problematic system to the good one to check if is related, else I'll reinstall MP...
Hi ysmp, thanks for your answer... I checked my DPI settings and I use 96dpi. I tried 120dpi but it doesn't change anything...
Hello, I installed that great skin a few weeks ago (r479) on 1.0.2 and already had that problem : the content of the top menu(s)...
Replies
Views
I think it will be fixed in the 0.8 release Issue 515 - moving-pictures - Remember last focused movie when starting - Project Hosting on Google Code
I think it will be fixed in the 0.8 release Issue 515 - moving-pictures - Remember last focused movie when starting - Project...
With StreamedMP, when I go to MovingPictures from basichome it returns the movie I had last played or had last selected. With...
Replies
Views
Hi, No problem, thank you for your feedback. best regards cul8er
Hi, No problem, thank you for your feedback. best regards cul8er
Hey I love this skin and I think it is awesome. I do have one problem though. My Films is crashing on me everyime I go into it in...
Replies
Views
Thanks Cul8er, look forward to any addition to this great skin. BTW, if it helps, I did notice actually that not all vertical or portrait photos stretch...just seems like every other one for some reason. Thanks again, J
Thanks Cul8er, look forward to any addition to this great skin. BTW, if it helps, I did notice actually that not all vertical or...
Hi, Just having a problem with how my photos are being displayed in filmstrip view in my pictures. The thumbnails at the bottom...
Replies
Views
:p Thank you :))
:p Thank you :))
hi, this is a second clean install, same thing basic home menu navigating the menu to movies doesnt go anywhere, stays at home...
Replies
Views
here:
here:
I am using Moving Pictures PLUG-IN to work with X-Factor skin the skin looks perfect but There's only one problem In my opinion...
Replies
Views
Hi, Do you mean the vizualisation with different shapes being drawn or do you mean the litte thing that looks like an equalizer? best regards cul8er
Hi, Do you mean the vizualisation with different shapes being drawn or do you mean the litte thing that looks like an equalizer...
Hi, the animations at the last.fm plugin and MyMusic is to much for my pc. :( Is it possible to deactivate it? --- Picoloco
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Support for 4:3? DE
Hi, Making this skin for 4:3 means almost recreating the skin from scratch and is nothing I'm going to do. Keeping xfactor 16:9 moving forward takes all my time. But perhaps some other user can start on this work? best regards cul8er
Hi, Making this skin for 4:3 means almost recreating the skin from scratch and is nothing I'm going to do. Keeping xfactor 16:9...
Hi all together, I've got a litte problem: My TV support only 50hz in 720x568 mode (4:3, but it is an older 16:9...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Testing SVN version DE
how can i ceck the svn versions? and help with feedback?
how can i ceck the svn versions? and help with feedback?
Hi cul8er I am taking your SVN version (currently R304) for a test drive. I know some of it may be work in progress. Was...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom