X-Factor (6 Viewers)

Discuss the X-Factor skin here
Hi, No problem, thank you for your feedback. best regards cul8er
Hi, No problem, thank you for your feedback. best regards cul8er
Hey I love this skin and I think it is awesome. I do have one problem though. My Films is crashing on me everyime I go into it in...
Replies
Views
Super, Ryan thank you. Now is working :-)
Super, Ryan thank you. Now is working :-)
I'm using MP 1.1.0.0 ALPHA, X-Factor skin with Windows 7 Everything seems to be ok, but when I go to MOVIES and select movies...
Replies
Views
Very nice logos.
Very nice logos.
I always liked the look of the black TV-Series logos that are around and thought they would go perfect with this skin so I renamed...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 no poster DE
Thanks Ryan, You have to understand that from your answer, it seems you didnt want cul8er to implement a fix, so I was upset, but thanks for uploading new covers.
Thanks Ryan, You have to understand that from your answer, it seems you didnt want cul8er to implement a fix, so I was upset...
Hi, First, I must say this is the best MP skin, congrats. Some of my movies/series doesn't have a poster, and show up as...
Replies
Views
Hi, Thank you! I will see if I can look at this in a week or so but right now I willl focus on bug reports and questions in this forum following the new version of xfactor (R247). Best Regards cul8er
Hi, Thank you! I will see if I can look at this in a week or so but right now I willl focus on bug reports and questions in this...
Hi Cul8er, I would realy like to thank you for the supurb skin you made. R240 is a huge step forward. Thank you !!!!! :thx...
Replies
Views
Hello! Yes remapping to "Second Home" is what I whant. Thank you very much. The Aeon menystyle is not really what I ment. It is to much to scroll if you have a lot of submenus. What I would like to have is the original horizontal screen with vertical submenus showing up when first menu is active. The thing I do not whant is the...
Hello! Yes remapping to "Second Home" is what I whant. Thank you very much. The Aeon menystyle is not really what I ment. It...
Hello! I must say that I really like this skin. However I have two questions/suggestions about it. First is it possible when...
Replies
Views
Hi cul8er, I can't find the link from Last.Fm to myLyric. Are you sure the link exists? THX
Hi cul8er, I can't find the link from Last.Fm to myLyric. Are you sure the link exists? THX
I'm looking to optimize the place where we can access the lyrics, we use that plugin a LOT and I find it a little bit too far from...
Replies
Views
Okay I have triple checked and the file is not in C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal As you can see I'm using WinXP and the settings I save are really saved... Also I wish I could select an item from one menu and add it to an other menu, it would be a nice idea also to show the original...
Okay I have triple checked and the file is not in C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal...
I have a hard time to add new items into the configurator, it replace one of the actual item in the list instead, and those items I...
Replies
Views
Hi, New version is released and should solve the TVSeries issue as the skin now supports TVSeries 2.3. cheers cul8er
Hi, New version is released and should solve the TVSeries issue as the skin now supports TVSeries 2.3. cheers cul8er
Hi, I have a layout problem with X-Factor / MP-TVSeries. When In My TV Series I see the background image changing from series to...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 My Videos Layout DE
Hi, Please let me know if the new version is better and solves your design issues. best regards cul8er
Hi, Please let me know if the new version is better and solves your design issues. best regards cul8er
Hi. Thanks for this amazing skin, it simply outclasses most others. But there's one thing that I can't figure out: I use both...
Replies
Views
Hi, This thread is now closed and I have opened a new one. The reason is that this thread got to big to be uable. And by the way... the new version of the xfactor skin is now available for download (at the google code site, will be available here on MP site soon as well). Best Regards cul8er
Hi, This thread is now closed and I have opened a new one. The reason is that this thread got to big to be uable. And by the...
Hi, X-Factor is new skin made for MediaPortal. X-Factor is based/built upon the great skin files from StreamedMP. The concept of...
Replies
Views
sorry my misstick ... all good ... ysmp
sorry my misstick ... all good ... ysmp
who has the updated files for xfactor. the new version of mytvsersies had a lot of improvements :)
Replies
Views
Enjoy your holliday! Come back with some high quality pictures for basichome :D
Enjoy your holliday! Come back with some high quality pictures for basichome :D
saturday i go to france for a vacation for 3 weeks :) I wiss all mp users a nice holiday! and the good news: when i come back...
Replies
Views
Had same problem, turning off the MP rss ticker solved like above.
Had same problem, turning off the MP rss ticker solved like above.
ok so i updated to the latest version of the skin (removing all old data and clearing the cache first). entered a city in weather...
Replies
Views
anything new with this?...
anything new with this?...
Hi, I recently moved to using x-factor skin and i absolutely love it! however one thing that's really bothering me is this: i like...
Replies
Views
hi citizenkeys ! abut the fanart for music and video ..you can look her .. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/skins-50/fanart-now-avalible-my-videos-my-music-41634/ i use it in B3W skin ,you can see screenshut her ... https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/blue3-skin-feedback-293/b3w-my-virsion-mymusicplayingnow-66507/ i ask...
hi citizenkeys ! abut the fanart for music and video ..you can look her ...
QUOTE : Changelog since last release; * New basichome menu (see screenshots below). * MyVideos: Fanart support (manual added...
Replies
Views
Skin works perfect fot me on the alpha. But.. basicmenu editor crashes when I try to run it.
Skin works perfect fot me on the alpha. But.. basicmenu editor crashes when I try to run it.
I know this has been asked in another thread, but I don't think it got an answer. Can X-Factor (in its current form) be used ok...
Replies
Views
I made this a couple days ago. Might help you guys, its basicaly the tvseries xfactor skin files converted for the anime 2 plugin, it also includes my "fix" for the episode views( the episode thumb is now alot bigger and easier to see, while the season thumb is smaller, could never figur out why the season thumb needed to be so big in...
I made this a couple days ago. Might help you guys, its basicaly the tvseries xfactor skin files converted for the anime 2 plugin...
Would it be possible to add support for the https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-plugins-47/my-anime-2-a-60793/ My Anime...
Replies
Views
Hey cul8er.... Any chance we can get support for the "Drive Free Space" plugin? https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-plugins-47/drive-free-space-plugin-54798/ Would be great if we could show available space as a bar somewhere on the tvguide, recorded TV and maybe even somewhere on the home screen?
Hey cul8er.... Any chance we can get support for the "Drive Free Space" plugin...
Hey cul8er.... Any chance we can get support for the "Drive Free Space" plugin...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Weather/Rss DE
That common.basichome.weather.xml fixed the weather. Thanks so much for that! The RSS is not working still for some weird reason even though I corrected that xml value that still references the old RSS plugin. I can live without it though. I have completely deleted the xfactor skin folder, cache folder and plugin dll and restored...
That common.basichome.weather.xml fixed the weather. Thanks so much for that! The RSS is not working still for some weird reason...
I just joined the MediaPortal gang so I am a total n00b but at least I am a quick learner. I am coming from a NMT PopcornHour A-110...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the update cul8er! I think it is a smart move not to rush into additional features but focus on making the existing ones stable and efficient. Keep up the good work!
Thanks for the update cul8er! I think it is a smart move not to rush into additional features but focus on making the existing...
we have now all an great skin but what's the plan? what are the new features, etc. any roadmap possible. big thanks to...
Replies
Views
Hi rich110, Now available for download here (https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/x-factor-316/community-mods-59429/index5.html#post469785). cheers cul8er
Hi rich110, Now available for download here...
Hi cul8er Firstly, thanks for the great skin... I love it and use it religiously. The only change I'm hoping to make is to...
Replies
Views
Thanks! cheers mamachan
Thanks! cheers mamachan
Hi cul8er, i use OnlineVideos plugin v. 0.8.5 because v. 0.9.0 don't work fine on my system (MP4 stream problem) and i get the...
Replies
Views
Totally agree. I like the Music and Pictures part of X-Factor, and the fact that you can show all MP possibilities on the Home screen, although it does look a bit crowded. I don't really like the TVSeries part, StreamedMP is more fan-art oriented and has better views, but thats my opinion. Same for MovingPictures although I now have...
Totally agree. I like the Music and Pictures part of X-Factor, and the fact that you can show all MP possibilities on the Home...
Hi. I was woundering if there is a possibility to add several views for the episode list for MyTvseries. While looking at...
Replies
Views
i like the black and white, i think it looks classier.
i like the black and white, i think it looks classier.
Hi, What do you think of these menues? Please let me know what picture you like the most. Best Regards cul8er
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 FAQ DE
Hi remb0, I have now added this to the FAQ. best regards cul8er
Hi remb0, I have now added this to the FAQ. best regards cul8er
Hi, Here are the Frequently Asked Questions on the xfactor skin, and some answers;) If you like to contribute then post replies in...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Hi, Thank you all for your replies. I will now close this thread as the poll is over. Best Regards cul8er
Hi, Thank you all for your replies. I will now close this thread as the poll is over. Best Regards cul8er
Hi, I was wondering what you think about the existing myVideos design? Should I leave it as it is or make it more like the...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Hi, Whats your opinion on the top part of the xfactor skin (the black background with the clock, xfactor text and all the...
Replies
Views
wonderfull!!! I can't wait till the next version is available :)
wonderfull!!! I can't wait till the next version is available :)
Images not working! also - it's locked so I have to post here... :(
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Screenshots DE
Hi, This thread contains all screenshots of the x-factor skin. best regards cul8er
Hi, This thread contains all screenshots of the x-factor skin. best regards cul8er
Replies
Views
Top Bottom