X-Factor (8 Viewers)

Discuss the X-Factor skin here
Hi, Do you mean the vizualisation with different shapes being drawn or do you mean the litte thing that looks like an equalizer? best regards cul8er
Hi, Do you mean the vizualisation with different shapes being drawn or do you mean the litte thing that looks like an equalizer...
Hi, the animations at the last.fm plugin and MyMusic is to much for my pc. :( Is it possible to deactivate it? --- Picoloco
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 congrats DE
Yes!!! Congradulations m8!!! awsome.
Yes!!! Congradulations m8!!! awsome.
on making it to hot skins... have you any counts of how many downloads you've had so far ?
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Support for 4:3? DE
Hi, Making this skin for 4:3 means almost recreating the skin from scratch and is nothing I'm going to do. Keeping xfactor 16:9 moving forward takes all my time. But perhaps some other user can start on this work? best regards cul8er
Hi, Making this skin for 4:3 means almost recreating the skin from scratch and is nothing I'm going to do. Keeping xfactor 16:9...
Hi all together, I've got a litte problem: My TV support only 50hz in 720x568 mode (4:3, but it is an older 16:9...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Seems the skin has been promoted. Therefor I choose to close and move this thread (that I can do ;)) before it goes to of topic. Since it is now moved, Cul8er can decide weather he wants to reopen it (as he can moderate his section - ain't it cool? ;))
Seems the skin has been promoted. Therefor I choose to close and move this thread (that I can do ;)) before it goes to of topic...
I will nominate X-factor for hot skins. It has a lot of users! The creator is very active It's a very nice skin to use for mods...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom