X-Factor (13 Viewers)

Discuss the X-Factor skin here
AW: Feature Requests & Bug Reports Feature Request: Hi cul8er, at first a big thank to your great work. Maybe it is possible to get some bigger Banners for the TV-Series? In a distance of 5 meters to my 46" screen it does not look so fine. THX
AW: Feature Requests & Bug Reports Feature Request: Hi cul8er, at first a big thank to your great work. Maybe it is possible to...
Hi, Please add new feature requests and bug reports here please! Best Regards cul8er
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Community MODs (OLD) (1 Viewer) DE
Re: Community MODs I am trying to change the basichome to Thys_O version (combined) but when I change xfactor's basichome.xml and common overlays xml plus drop the media in the skin folder, I don't get any changes. Am I doing something wrong, overseeing something? TIA!
Re: Community MODs I am trying to change the basichome to Thys_O version (combined) but when I change xfactor's basichome.xml and...
Hi, Please post all community MODs here please. Let's all see how far we can push this skin ;) Best Regards
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Seems the skin has been promoted. Therefor I choose to close and move this thread (that I can do ;)) before it goes to of topic. Since it is now moved, Cul8er can decide weather he wants to reopen it (as he can moderate his section - ain't it cool? ;))
Seems the skin has been promoted. Therefor I choose to close and move this thread (that I can do ;)) before it goes to of topic...
I will nominate X-factor for hot skins. It has a lot of users! The creator is very active It's a very nice skin to use for mods...
Replies
Views
Hi, This thread is now closed and I have opened a new one. The reason is that this thread got to big to be uable. And by the way... the new version of the xfactor skin is now available for download (at the google code site, will be available here on MP site soon as well). Best Regards cul8er
Hi, This thread is now closed and I have opened a new one. The reason is that this thread got to big to be uable. And by the...
Hi, X-Factor is new skin made for MediaPortal. X-Factor is based/built upon the great skin files from StreamedMP. The concept of...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom