X-Factor (18 Viewers)

Discuss the X-Factor skin here
When set to "List View - Poster" in TVSeries things look a little off... the poster takes up the whole side of the screen top to bottom with no rounding of the edges, and the columns are in different places than where they are in the screenshots of the skin... it does not match the view of the MovieTimes plugin when set to the same...
When set to "List View - Poster" in TVSeries things look a little off... the poster takes up the whole side of the screen top to...
When set to "List View - Poster" in TVSeries things look a little off... the poster takes up the whole side of the screen top to...
Replies
Views
Hi, is it possible to show artist fanart (scraper) only in "playing now" and not in music list (like artist/album,...) ? In music list i only want to show the fanarts stored in folder "Skin FanArt\UserDef\music"... any chance ? thx, Messiahs
Hi, is it possible to show artist fanart (scraper) only in "playing now" and not in music list (like artist/album,...) ? In...
Hi, is it possible to show artist fanart (scraper) only in "playing now" and not in music list (like artist/album,...) ? In...
Replies
Views
Hello! I have a rather strange problem. I do not know if it is X-Factor that causes it or not but I start asking here. I have two pc running Mediaportal. PC 1 with the TV-server and a Mediaportal client PC 2 with only a Mediaportal client As I do not want to have to update both pc:s when there is a change in something, for...
Hello! I have a rather strange problem. I do not know if it is X-Factor that causes it or not but I start asking here. I have...
Hello! I have a rather strange problem. I do not know if it is X-Factor that causes it or not but I start asking here. I have...
Replies
Views
Anyone, is there a way to browse movies collection in Shares view? Does X-Factor have that feature?
Anyone, is there a way to browse movies collection in Shares view? Does X-Factor have that feature?
Replies
Views
Top Bottom