X-Factor (25 Viewers)

Discuss the X-Factor skin here
Hi, I have started a new thread about the fanart plugin; https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/x-factor-316/x-factor-fanart-handler-73219/#post533428 Please see the scope, folder name and so on and let me know what you think. Use that thread to come with suggestions, comments about that plugin so that we all get a good plugin that...
Hi, I have started a new thread about the fanart plugin...
Hi cul8er, a few suggestions regarding the XFactorMenuSelector, XFactorFanartHandler and XFactorMusicInfo plugins...
Replies
Views
I dont know if it would be possible to get a fix in the next release? ;-)
I dont know if it would be possible to get a fix in the next release? ;-)
Hi there, As the title suggests I have a number of things to say and thought against (rightly or wrongly) putting it all in to...
Replies
Views
*bump* ..no one? Alas, I wish I wasn't such a noob :/
*bump* ..no one? Alas, I wish I wasn't such a noob :/
Hello. I use the 'My Films' plugin to interface my "Ant Movie Catalog" database within MediaPortal. I also use X-Factor as the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 "Ken Burns"-effect DE
AW: "Ken Burns"-effect Thanks a lot, you made my day. :thx: I'll try to play with the values as soon as my htpc isn't occupied any more. (I assume, higher time-values will slow down the speed?!) You've really done a great job creating this skin, keep up the good work! Greetings pp
AW: "Ken Burns"-effect Thanks a lot, you made my day. :thx: I'll try to play with the values as soon as my htpc isn't occupied...
Hi everyone, first of all, I literally love this skin and I really hope, we get further updates (speaking of the upcoming...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom