X-Factor (15 Viewers)

Discuss the X-Factor skin here
Anyone, is there a way to browse movies collection in Shares view? Does X-Factor have that feature?
Anyone, is there a way to browse movies collection in Shares view? Does X-Factor have that feature?
Replies
Views
Hello! I have a rather strange problem. I do not know if it is X-Factor that causes it or not but I start asking here. I have two pc running Mediaportal. PC 1 with the TV-server and a Mediaportal client PC 2 with only a Mediaportal client As I do not want to have to update both pc:s when there is a change in something, for...
Hello! I have a rather strange problem. I do not know if it is X-Factor that causes it or not but I start asking here. I have...
Hello! I have a rather strange problem. I do not know if it is X-Factor that causes it or not but I start asking here. I have...
Replies
Views
Hi! This skin looks very good and I will try it. A couple of questions: 1) is it possible to present one decimal of the rating. I mean, for example 8.2 instead of just 8. 2) is it possible to group (categorise) movies. I would like to keep the kids movies together. Don't want them for instance to start or browse Saw II :) :thx:
Hi! This skin looks very good and I will try it. A couple of questions: 1) is it possible to present one decimal of the rating. I...
Hi! This skin looks very good and I will try it. A couple of questions: 1) is it possible to present one decimal of the rating. I...
Replies
Views
Is it normal that no catagory pics are shown in RC3??
Replies
Views
Top Bottom