X-Factor (14 Viewers)

Discuss the X-Factor skin here
MP1 MP2 About the X-Factor Skin (R630) (1 Viewer) DE
Hi, Just to let everyone know that I will release a new version of this skin tonight supporting MP 1.1 Final. Will contain all the patches released for R630 and a few more fixes, adjustments. Will also contain latest version of fanart handler plugin. After this release I will collect all your feedback and put some more effort into...
Hi, Just to let everyone know that I will release a new version of this skin tonight supporting MP 1.1 Final. Will contain all...
Hi, The concept of this skin is to make all options in MediaPortal available as easy as possible and this in an attractive way...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Feature Requests & Bug Reports (1 Viewer) DE
AW: Feature Requests & Bug Reports Feature Request: Hi cul8er, at first a big thank to your great work. Maybe it is possible to get some bigger Banners for the TV-Series? In a distance of 5 meters to my 46" screen it does not look so fine. THX
AW: Feature Requests & Bug Reports Feature Request: Hi cul8er, at first a big thank to your great work. Maybe it is possible to...
Hi, Please add new feature requests and bug reports here please! Best Regards cul8er
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 About the X-Factor Skin (R479) (1 Viewer) DE
It appears anything in the xfactor.xml which is using "fanart" for the image is not showing up. The items in xfactor.xml which are defining a specific file are showing up fine. I'm sure it is a problem on my end and not the skin itself. I have reinstalled the skin through mpe installer (old version). Also installed the menu...
It appears anything in the xfactor.xml which is using "fanart" for the image is not showing up. The items in xfactor.xml which...
Hi, The concept of this skin is to make all options in MediaPortal available as easy as possible and this in an attractive way...
Replies
Views
Hi, This thread is now closed and I have opened a new one. The reason is that this thread got to big to be uable. And by the way... the new version of the xfactor skin is now available for download (at the google code site, will be available here on MP site soon as well). Best Regards cul8er
Hi, This thread is now closed and I have opened a new one. The reason is that this thread got to big to be uable. And by the...
Hi, X-Factor is new skin made for MediaPortal. X-Factor is based/built upon the great skin files from StreamedMP. The concept of...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom