Xface (5 Viewers)

Hi! The skin is outdated anyway, so will probably make MP crash or some functions will fail. Cheers!
Hi! The skin is outdated anyway, so will probably make MP crash or some functions will fail. Cheers!
Hi all, Version 1.6 of the skin is now ready for Download. !! The skin is made for Mediaportal 1.0 and supports Tv2 and Tv3...
Replies
Views
problem with language change in mp 1.0.2 After my update from 1.0.0 to 1.0.2 and from xface 1.7 to 1.8 the change of different languages is extremly slow.. the system appears to hang... was there any change?? regards robertino
problem with language change in mp 1.0.2 After my update from 1.0.0 to 1.0.2 and from xface 1.7 to 1.8 the change of different...
Hi all, as you all know, i have do in the past mostly worked on creating the new default skins Blue3 and Blue3wide for MP. So...
Replies
Views
Is it possible to make a minute counter in my music so it will be possible to see how long the song have been played? Thx for this great skin :D
Is it possible to make a minute counter in my music so it will be possible to see how long the song have been played? Thx for...
Hi all, here is the updated version of the Xface skin 1.7 for the final done MP 1.0 ! Download as ever we must wait, for...
Replies
Views
got to agree, my main htpc is stuck on mp1.1 cos there just isn't another skin i like all the others are just too plain or too much fan art and no wow factor, xface is the holy middle ground lol
got to agree, my main htpc is stuck on mp1.1 cos there just isn't another skin i like all the others are just too plain or too much...
Hi all, ..here is the release version 1.9 of the Xface skin. :D Download Xface 1.9 The skin is made for Mediaportal 1.1...
Replies
Views
AW: XFace update, Please? Very nice Skin, hope you will have time in near Future to make an Update für MP 1.2.1 Regards from Germany
AW: XFace update, Please? Very nice Skin, hope you will have time in near Future to make an Update für MP 1.2.1 Regards from...
Hello again Harley, is their any chance in the near future of a new XFace skin for the new MP final and support for all the newer...
Replies
Views
dude your a legend, thanks heaps
dude your a legend, thanks heaps
I've made a small modification to replace the my videos link in basic home to a moving pictures link instead. full credit goes to...
Replies
Views
Graphics Hi If that would mean I could add buttons and images the right size and in the right place that would be great. D
Graphics Hi If that would mean I could add buttons and images the right size and in the right place that would be great. D
I'm using XFace 1.7 skin and when Moving Pictures is showed on the home screen, it uses the same pictures as for plugins. Is there...
Replies
Views
memory shouldt effect cpu load..
memory shouldt effect cpu load..
Hi Im having some trouble with xface lately, namely since upgrading to the 1.8 release. The thing is that the CPU-usage is going...
Replies
Views
Should I just go back to older SVN's and keep updating them until I get to the latest release?
Should I just go back to older SVN's and keep updating them until I get to the latest release?
Do I (or should I) follow this tutorial (BELOW) to use Xface or any other skin...
Replies
Views
the quality has def improved thanks :P but it looks the same, is the skin itself different in the view that im wanting or is it an option in the generic skin. the generic thumbnail skin has the movie poster in the bottom center with the movie data on either side. the one i like has the movie poster on the left with the movie data on...
the quality has def improved thanks :P but it looks the same, is the skin itself different in the view that im wanting or is it an...
Hi, First off, this is easily the best skin made so far, its eye appealing, clean, and very easy to use. however im having a...
Replies
Views
Hi josch.hh, see here https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/413514-post4.html Greetings Harley
Hi josch.hh, see here https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/413514-post4.html Greetings Harley
With Xface and for example MyTrailers or RSS Feeds plugin i always see the "standard" picture in the scroll menu in the middle of...
Replies
Views
Great, thanx for all your help . :-):thx:
Great, thanx for all your help . :-):thx:
hi - removed xface 1.4 and installed xface 1.5 instead . the my weather functionality has now stopped working -- I get an error...
Replies
Views
There was a small error in the TVseries layout using this skin as it did not look right as you can see below. So did some tweaking in photoshop and ended up with this, which now looks like it should in my eyes The TV series fix rar file below should sort out the issue with it looking wrong. Dont forget to rename your...
There was a small error in the TVseries layout using this skin as it did not look right as you can see below. So did some...
Hi there - great skin. I'm trying to get this working on 0.2.3 latest SVN with v 2 of myTV Series plugin. I'm running on XP...
Replies
Views
Sorry, no way somebody is able to find this (At least the five people not following every SVN comment). Thank god everybody sees this thread now to get a hint. I am just being realistic here, no offense diskeeper :D Thanks again. -level20peon
Sorry, no way somebody is able to find this (At least the five people not following every SVN comment). Thank god everybody sees...
I just installed RC4 and applied the latest Xface SVN revision (20960) to it. Seems like some ID's were updated. Every icon in the...
Replies
Views
FIXED !! After installing MP1.0 ...
FIXED !! After installing MP1.0 ...
Hi, I can't get my logo's to show up in TV Series. I've created the rules though.. Does anybody have an idea what's wrong? Also...
Replies
Views
Hi, Could we have buttons for 4theRecord Plugin please ? Thanks Best regards
Hi, Could we have buttons for 4theRecord Plugin please ? Thanks Best regards
some images are missing from the menu: News wwitv yahooMusic Video InternetTV My streams There is a possibility of...
Replies
Views
Really happy to know that, great !! :) My point of view (if I can put into words my opinion) : 1/ You are the "official" skinner of MP and, because of that, you are able to provide a great an also (most important IMHO) a very stable skin wich is able to work in all cases (I mean no bug found because of problems in skin). 2/ Of course...
Really happy to know that, great !! :) My point of view (if I can put into words my opinion) : 1/ You are the "official" skinner of...
Hi all, i was working on updated version of xface now for alpha release, so the vu meter stuff and new osd will work, but...
Replies
Views
just some kind of a "bad" idea to start that thread here. why? because harley can not update the first post to give any status reports :P so "he" should start a new thread. ;)
just some kind of a "bad" idea to start that thread here. why? because harley can not update the first post to give any status...
Hi all - just a request to put the stuff for 1.3 here. The other thread was getting soooo confusing :S There seems to be a few...
Replies
Views
OK, here's the answer to olli14's question: Firstly, to be clear, the question is about changing the button for the Last.fm plugin, it's not about the hover image. 1. Create 2 new button images: a) The first button has no shine effect - call it buttonNF_last.png b) The second button is the same as the first but has the...
OK, here's the answer to olli14's question: Firstly, to be clear, the question is about changing the button for the Last.fm...
Hi, my XFace 1.7 uses the wrong image at the "Last.FM" button. It shows the right hover picture but at the Last.FM button XFace...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Home buttons DE
Moving pictures Would be nice to have the xml for moving pictures to remove the home buttons or fade when u get chance. Thanks dude :thx:
Moving pictures Would be nice to have the xml for moving pictures to remove the home buttons or fade when u get chance. Thanks...
How to switch off the home buttons in Tv Series plugin
Replies
Views
Hi Harley, nice job on the fidelity skin! But,................. can we all get XFACE udated for newest MP version and plugs soon? Thanx so much my friend.
Hi Harley, nice job on the fidelity skin! But,................. can we all get XFACE udated for newest MP version and plugs soon...
Hi, Harley is it possible in the near future that you can make the skin changes to support the new version(s) beta etc. of Moving...
Replies
Views
upps sry, didn´t know about that shortcut :) .. thx
upps sry, didn´t know about that shortcut :) .. thx
how can i add more infos to the tv fullscreen something like this...
Replies
Views
That sorted it. Renamed the db3 file and restarted the importer. Took the opportunity to do a bit of house cleaning on some of the files too:-)
That sorted it. Renamed the db3 file and restarted the importer. Took the opportunity to do a bit of house cleaning on some of the...
When I enter Moving Pictures (v1.0.0.948) I get an error message saying "Skin does not support categories" however I don't use...
Replies
Views
Play DVD Play DVD images:
Play DVD Play DVD images:
There are several posts in the original XFace 1.3 thread (96+ pages!) and a few elsewhere (such as MesFilms...
Replies
Views
Finally fixed it. For me going back to infoservices v 0.7 worked.
Finally fixed it. For me going back to infoservices v 0.7 worked.
Hi... I was wondering why there is this white line on the front screen. it just seems out of place. Also if anyone can help with...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Music Search DE
Installed SVN 18062 and all is well. Thanks to all. This place rocks!
Installed SVN 18062 and all is well. Thanks to all. This place rocks!
I cannot search anything in the music view. When i select search it happens nothing. Please help, how could i search for music?
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 RC1 compatibility DE
Well I have a big problems with XFace since 1.1.0 Beta. There is not working selection of CD1 - CD2 for Videos while in Blue3 skin it works.
Well I have a big problems with XFace since 1.1.0 Beta. There is not working selection of CD1 - CD2 for Videos while in Blue3 skin...
Hi all, I'm about to upgrade my MP from 1.0.2 to 1.1.0 RC1... Anyone did it with Xface 1.9? Any issue? Thanks!
Replies
Views
thanks a lot ! works like a charme :) :thx:
thanks a lot ! works like a charme :) :thx:
Here are some skin files for MP-TVSeries 2.3. I fixed a few bugs in the existing ones while I was in there ;)
Replies
Views
Cannot see any reason why the new xface will not work on a older release of MP, you may get a warning saying this skin not supported but that is easy to fix, would you happen to have that problem or something else.
Cannot see any reason why the new xface will not work on a older release of MP, you may get a warning saying this skin not...
Hi, I tried MP v1 RC1 and I ran into some issues, main problem being that my way of importing EPG doesn't work yet in this new...
Replies
Views
I've updated the Showtimes skin so the fanart is dimmer. :D
I've updated the Showtimes skin so the fanart is dimmer. :D
Hello all, I use the the Xface Skin. I like it. But I have still 2 more questions about it: I asked these questions already...
Replies
Views
A big thank you! :thx:
A big thank you! :thx:
Can anyone tell me where I can find the XFace 1.3 skin?
Replies
Views
Yea, thanks from me too.
Yea, thanks from me too.
I istalled the new beta 1.1.0 on windows 7. it is working oke but i have one problem with zapping. using 1 > 9 numbers the zapping...
Replies
Views
I have managed to change the basichome buttons to other hyperlinks but the problem i am having is that i added a 3rd button to the video icon of the Foofaraw skin so it has my tv shows / trailers / videos (i changed the main icon to go to my films which works) but it will not let me select the new video button with the remote and i...
I have managed to change the basichome buttons to other hyperlinks but the problem i am having is that i added a 3rd button to the...
Hi, on the Basic Home screen, with Music highlighted, there are three buttons/tabs below - Last.fm, Current Playlist, Radio. I...
Replies
Views
I created a version for videos before I saw your reply, so I've attached it in case it's any use. Since the text for a video/movie can be somewhat longer than a TV program, I've left the description in a smaller font. It should probably be the same size font. Cheers
I created a version for videos before I saw your reply, so I've attached it in case it's any use. Since the text for a video/movie...
From the main thread: Hi! I did a mod for the location of the TV info OSD some time ago and am happy to share it with you. Just...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom