Xface (10 Viewers)

got to agree, my main htpc is stuck on mp1.1 cos there just isn't another skin i like all the others are just too plain or too much fan art and no wow factor, xface is the holy middle ground lol
got to agree, my main htpc is stuck on mp1.1 cos there just isn't another skin i like all the others are just too plain or too much...
Hi all, ..here is the release version 1.9 of the Xface skin. :D Download Xface 1.9 The skin is made for Mediaportal 1.1...
Replies
Views
problem with language change in mp 1.0.2 After my update from 1.0.0 to 1.0.2 and from xface 1.7 to 1.8 the change of different languages is extremly slow.. the system appears to hang... was there any change?? regards robertino
problem with language change in mp 1.0.2 After my update from 1.0.0 to 1.0.2 and from xface 1.7 to 1.8 the change of different...
Hi all, as you all know, i have do in the past mostly worked on creating the new default skins Blue3 and Blue3wide for MP. So...
Replies
Views
Is it possible to make a minute counter in my music so it will be possible to see how long the song have been played? Thx for this great skin :D
Is it possible to make a minute counter in my music so it will be possible to see how long the song have been played? Thx for...
Hi all, here is the updated version of the Xface skin 1.7 for the final done MP 1.0 ! Download as ever we must wait, for...
Replies
Views
Hi! The skin is outdated anyway, so will probably make MP crash or some functions will fail. Cheers!
Hi! The skin is outdated anyway, so will probably make MP crash or some functions will fail. Cheers!
Hi all, Version 1.6 of the skin is now ready for Download. !! The skin is made for Mediaportal 1.0 and supports Tv2 and Tv3...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 xskin DE
Thank you very much... Best regards della
Thank you very much... Best regards della
hi everbody! the new xskin is very niche but how can i get this perspective...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 xml skin files epg DE
I think this are the files. You find this files in the folder of the Skin. mytvguide.xml TVMiniGuide.xml Good luck.
I think this are the files. You find this files in the folder of the Skin. mytvguide.xml TVMiniGuide.xml Good luck.
Hi Harley, can you give me the name of the xml files from xface where the TV EPG and the mini EPG are in? I only want to edit...
Replies
Views
AW: XFace update, Please? Very nice Skin, hope you will have time in near Future to make an Update für MP 1.2.1 Regards from Germany
AW: XFace update, Please? Very nice Skin, hope you will have time in near Future to make an Update für MP 1.2.1 Regards from...
Hello again Harley, is their any chance in the near future of a new XFace skin for the new MP final and support for all the newer...
Replies
Views
thanks a lot ! works like a charme :) :thx:
thanks a lot ! works like a charme :) :thx:
Here are some skin files for MP-TVSeries 2.3. I fixed a few bugs in the existing ones while I was in there ;)
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm a german user of MediaPortal an I use the "Xface" skin. It is a great skin. I love it. I use a NEW plugin "MPmaxdome" from the member "typisch_andi". It is possible to integrate that great plugin in Xface (this plugin is only usable in Germany). Please look at this link...
Hello, I'm a german user of MediaPortal an I use the "Xface" skin. It is a great skin. I love it. I use a NEW plugin...
Hello, I'm a german user of MediaPortal an I use the "Xface" skin. It is a great skin. I love it. I use a NEW plugin...
Replies
Views
whow looks very very nice, would be cool! Love the DVD/HD-DVD/Blue_ray cover edges!
whow looks very very nice, would be cool! Love the DVD/HD-DVD/Blue_ray cover edges!
A friends sent me some screens captures from meedio TV series plugin http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/3812/meetvuo8.jpg...
Replies
Views
Sorry, no way somebody is able to find this (At least the five people not following every SVN comment). Thank god everybody sees this thread now to get a hint. I am just being realistic here, no offense diskeeper :D Thanks again. -level20peon
Sorry, no way somebody is able to find this (At least the five people not following every SVN comment). Thank god everybody sees...
I just installed RC4 and applied the latest Xface SVN revision (20960) to it. Seems like some ID's were updated. Every icon in the...
Replies
Views
Play DVD Play DVD images:
Play DVD Play DVD images:
There are several posts in the original XFace 1.3 thread (96+ pages!) and a few elsewhere (such as MesFilms...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Xface and Showtime DE
hi to all, anyone can help me please? i can't configure my mediaportal... anyone know how i can change from this: to this? in my mediaportal can't figure any information for the films... thanks and sorry my english :)
hi to all, anyone can help me please? i can't configure my mediaportal... anyone know how i can change from this: to this...
hi to all, anyone can help me please? i can't configure my mediaportal... anyone know how i can change from this: to this...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Xface 1.9 DE
If play disc short cut is enbaled in plugins the we get this :). See attachment. Would be nice if it could be fixed. Thanks
If play disc short cut is enbaled in plugins the we get this :). See attachment. Would be nice if it could be fixed. Thanks
Replies
Views
This is happening too with "Files View". When you enter to a floder MP trys to show the folder's content as "list of big icons", but the there is no items on the screen. Morover, if you press the "Escape" key to go back to the folders list MP returns to the main menu, making iposible to goto to another album/fulder until you change...
This is happening too with "Files View". When you enter to a floder MP trys to show the folder's content as "list of big icons"...
Hi Harley, as already discussed in irc, I have problems with my music view "Interpreten A-Z" (which is the normal "artists" view...
Replies
Views
just some kind of a "bad" idea to start that thread here. why? because harley can not update the first post to give any status reports :P so "he" should start a new thread. ;)
just some kind of a "bad" idea to start that thread here. why? because harley can not update the first post to give any status...
Hi all - just a request to put the stuff for 1.3 here. The other thread was getting soooo confusing :S There seems to be a few...
Replies
Views
wow, I didn't know that we have even that many users :D
wow, I didn't know that we have even that many users :D
wow !! Xface has break the 100.000 Downloadsline !! ..with this, the skin is the most downloadet MP Skin ever. Have to say a...
Replies
Views
Cannot see any reason why the new xface will not work on a older release of MP, you may get a warning saying this skin not supported but that is easy to fix, would you happen to have that problem or something else.
Cannot see any reason why the new xface will not work on a older release of MP, you may get a warning saying this skin not...
Hi, I tried MP v1 RC1 and I ran into some issues, main problem being that my way of importing EPG doesn't work yet in this new...
Replies
Views
The cover box is only a 2D overlay and not really angled (an optical illusion). The borders of the box opening are made in such a way as to cover the square corners of the cover art. Not all skins use this technique. There might be some actual 3D tricks in MediaPortal II's skin engine, if I've read correctly, but not in MediaPortal I...
The cover box is only a 2D overlay and not really angled (an optical illusion). The borders of the box opening are made in such a...
Hi, Xface is a very nice skin that I just installed. There is a detail when you list CDs or DVDs as boxes. The cover image is not...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 VideoEditor screen DE
Has anyone had any success with getting the sliderbar to display and work (able to drag it) in xface? Without the ability to rapidly move through the file to search for ads it is very difficult to use this application. i have rc1 with the svn 19311 installed. All help is greatly appreciated. Pete
Has anyone had any success with getting the sliderbar to display and work (able to drag it) in xface? Without the ability to...
Hi! I made some changes to the VideoEditor screens in the Xface skin to fix some layout problemsand make some aesthetic changes...
Replies
Views
Hi, is it possible in an easy way to use the myvideo and mymusic icons (I mean the icons thats looks like a DVD cover or a CD cover) in the Blue3Wide skin? greetings olli14
Hi, is it possible in an easy way to use the myvideo and mymusic icons (I mean the icons thats looks like a DVD cover or a CD...
Hi, is it possible in an easy way to use the myvideo and mymusic icons (I mean the icons thats looks like a DVD cover or a CD...
Replies
Views
I created a version for videos before I saw your reply, so I've attached it in case it's any use. Since the text for a video/movie can be somewhat longer than a TV program, I've left the description in a smaller font. It should probably be the same size font. Cheers
I created a version for videos before I saw your reply, so I've attached it in case it's any use. Since the text for a video/movie...
From the main thread: Hi! I did a mod for the location of the TV info OSD some time ago and am happy to share it with you. Just...
Replies
Views
Thats great, thanks doodles, I have attached a good working 12 line mytvguide.xml.
Thats great, thanks doodles, I have attached a good working 12 line mytvguide.xml.
Hi! You can change the number of lines (channels) displayed in the TV Guide by making just four simple changes to tvguide.xml...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Tidied Up PVR Scheduler Skin File (1 Viewer) DE
Hi all, I've just tweaked a copy of mypvrscheduler.xml to look a bit nicer on my installation of XFace 1.5. It's not perfect but at least now everything is laid out so you can see it - all a bit neater. Feel free to grab and use, and perhaps it might be included with new versions of the skin (since there isn't an existing skin...
Hi all, I've just tweaked a copy of mypvrscheduler.xml to look a bit nicer on my installation of XFace 1.5. It's not perfect...
Hi all, I've just tweaked a copy of mypvrscheduler.xml to look a bit nicer on my installation of XFace 1.5. It's not perfect...
Replies
Views
Yes I can confirm your issue no.1 too - same problem here, not very usuable.
Yes I can confirm your issue no.1 too - same problem here, not very usuable.
First, let me say thankyou for great skin. I've installed the latest SVN version (2 days back) on MP RC1. All looks good so...
Replies
Views
Has anyone made this skin yet? If yes, let me know so I can include it in next release.
Has anyone made this skin yet? If yes, let me know so I can include it in next release.
Hi! I would like to ask for support in XFace for the Spotifier plugin. Spotifier allows you to run Spotify inside MP. It's really...
Replies
Views
Hi! I know this has kind of been asked before ut I could not find any conclusive answer... Has anyone put together proper support for 4TR in XFace? I took the 4TR* files from another skin but since XFace use a different page layout it doesn't look as nice as the rest of the skin. For instance the TV Guide probably could do...
Hi! I know this has kind of been asked before ut I could not find any conclusive answer... Has anyone put together proper...
Hi! I know this has kind of been asked before ut I could not find any conclusive answer... Has anyone put together proper...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Start menu aspect DE
no it didn't change to the icon circle list :S
no it didn't change to the icon circle list :S
Hi, I looks like there are 2 general menu aspects : - one with pictures top to bottom - another one with logos in circle Is...
Replies
Views
no probs, just thought some other forum members may like them for their skin. Do you know if there is an animated file type that MP supports like flash, wmv etc Cheers
no probs, just thought some other forum members may like them for their skin. Do you know if there is an animated file type that...
Created some new buttons if anyone wishes to use them at all. Just download them from the links at the bottom. Here are a few...
Replies
Views
Really happy to know that, great !! :) My point of view (if I can put into words my opinion) : 1/ You are the "official" skinner of MP and, because of that, you are able to provide a great an also (most important IMHO) a very stable skin wich is able to work in all cases (I mean no bug found because of problems in skin). 2/ Of course...
Really happy to know that, great !! :) My point of view (if I can put into words my opinion) : 1/ You are the "official" skinner of...
Hi all, i was working on updated version of xface now for alpha release, so the vu meter stuff and new osd will work, but...
Replies
Views
AW: So I assume Xface is dead? Harley is working on a new skin...https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/skins-50/skin-fidelity-w-i-p-new-teaservideo-30-01-2010-a-71705/
AW: So I assume Xface is dead? Harley is working on a new...
No more XFace update(s) for plug-ins like Moving Pictures etc.? So does this mean that i should move on to another skin that stays...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Shoutcast Plugin DE
seems there is no shoutcast.xml file..... :) :) try the shoutcast.xml of the bluetwo skin (copy and paste to the xface dir) I don't know if it works though. cheers joystick
seems there is no shoutcast.xml file..... :) :) try the shoutcast.xml of the bluetwo skin (copy and paste to the xface dir) I...
I'm getting an error message when trying to use the latest Shoutcast Plugin with Xface V1.4. When I load the plugin I get an...
Replies
Views
Sorry, I mean XFace. Do you post in this thread when you have finished? olli14
Sorry, I mean XFace. Do you post in this thread when you have finished? olli14
Hi Harley, first of all it's a great skin. But I have a remark: In the skin "Black & White 1080" I have seen a shortcut/button...
Replies
Views
Excuse my noobishness if this it not an xface issue, but in other skins ive tried i had a menu on left side of screen when cursor was there, and in there was a search option, this allowed me to do youtube searches etc. I put on xface with the new MP beta and found that xface doesnt have a left side menu at all in the online videos...
Excuse my noobishness if this it not an xface issue, but in other skins ive tried i had a menu on left side of screen when cursor...
Excuse my noobishness if this it not an xface issue, but in other skins ive tried i had a menu on left side of screen when cursor...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom