xmlTV (5 Viewers)

everything related to xmlTV in here
A
WoW Spagbol this is truely amazing. Please can someone make that a post a sticky, it ruely saved me countless hours of pain and suffering. Thank you so much :thx: EDIT: Doh it is a sticky, I'm a numbnut sometimes
WoW Spagbol this is truely amazing. Please can someone make that a post a sticky, it ruely saved me countless hours of pain and...
How to localize the TV schedule: Find and download the XMLTV-0.5.32-win32 program from...
3 4 5 6 7
Replies
Views
Hi Mike, Quote from labsadmin @ zap2it: patrick
Hi Mike, Quote from labsadmin @ zap2it: patrick
OK, I'm sure people have gone over this billions of times, but because I have had the same stupid things go wrong over and over. I...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 WebGrab+Plus a new xmltv grabber (1 Viewer) DE
Kleine Hilfe zum Einrichten des neuen Webgrabplus V2.0 In Mediaportal 1.15/1.16 Mein System: Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit Processor: AMD Phenom (tm)II *4 965 Processor 3,40 GHz Festplatte: SSD Samsung 128Gb Mainboard: MSI 970A-G46 Ram Speicher: 8Gb Grafikkarte: NVIDEA GeForce 600 Series GT 610 TV Karte: DVBSky S952 V3...
Kleine Hilfe zum Einrichten des neuen Webgrabplus V2.0 In Mediaportal 1.15/1.16 Mein System: Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit...
I have made an advanced /multisite/incremental EPG grabber and like to share it with MediaPortal users Some background: * I...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I've tested WebGrab++ and it works fine, thanks for this! But I've a Problem. I can't see the Details in Mediaportal e.g. actors, country, year... . Is this a WebGrab++ Failure or or do i have to change some options in Mediaportal? Thank you
Hi there, I've tested WebGrab++ and it works fine, thanks for this! But I've a Problem. I can't see the Details in Mediaportal e.g...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Bleazle Wide V8 Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: Athlon X2 4850e HDD: 32 GB SSD +...
Replies
Views
How to create exe file Crossepg . Invisible Application Download and unpack file to drive c: Crossepg-Bat_To_Exe_Converter.zip RUN Bat_To_Exe_Converter .Set as screen. Click complile.
How to create exe file Crossepg . Invisible Application Download and unpack file to drive c: Crossepg-Bat_To_Exe_Converter.zip...
This Graber EPG based on CrossEPG lightweight and portable epg for enigma2 dvb receivers (sat, cable and...
Replies
Views
You're welcome. I'm happy to try to help where I can. :) Let's be really clear. There are channel numbers... and there are channel IDs. These are two different things. mc2xml's channel IDs haven't got a hope of matching up to MediaPortals. mc2xml has IDs that are something like "I20.515292.microsoft.com" (or maybe...
You're welcome. I'm happy to try to help where I can. :) Let's be really clear. There are channel numbers... and there are...
Well it seems the party is well & truly over.
Replies
Views
Thought I should point out a not so obvious point. While Larzon makes an excellent point about the potential instability of the mc2xml application and Paranoid Delusion prefers the xmltvgui, notice that both of these (posts) are using it in conjunction with a Schedules Direct (SD) account for $20/year. Specifically, I was drawn to...
Thought I should point out a not so obvious point. While Larzon makes an excellent point about the potential instability of the...
It seems that several users find mc2xml no longer working: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/646476-post182.html In my case...
Replies
Views
Hi Big-Kev, I sow your post in this forum, I am interesting in this subject. Would you please help me how I can setup XMLTV format. or guide me step by step please. Here is the URL for EPG that I am looking for Listings - Arabic TV Guide, Arabic TV Stations, Arab TV Channels, TV Guide Arabic Thank you in advance for your help...
Hi Big-Kev, I sow your post in this forum, I am interesting in this subject. Would you please help me how I can setup XMLTV...
After a long break... for many and varied unavoidable reasons... I am relaunching my MP EPG Downloader service. It now includes...
Replies
Views
I am a noobie so forgive me is if seems like a stupid question but what do you mean by pulling the data. I originaly was trying the xmltv plugin but when I went into the tv servers mapping I couldn't get the guide to work which left all the channels in red. but using your guide here I was able to pull up the guide for all the...
I am a noobie so forgive me is if seems like a stupid question but what do you mean by pulling the data. I originaly was trying...
Explanation about mc2xml Installed in "C:\Program Files\mc2xml" Create a batch command mc2xml.cmd Why? -c fr = france -g 1000 =...
Replies
Views
IanJ: I did some test how to best merge your existing xmltv file with the one from WG++: The easiest way ; add for each channel you want to preserve from your xmltv file an entry in the channellist of the WG++ config file like this: <channel update="" site="tvguide.co.uk" xmltv_id="BBC1">BBC 1</channel> in which : --site...
IanJ: I did some test how to best merge your existing xmltv file with the one from WG++: The easiest way ; add for each channel...
Hi, my daily webepg/xmltv update got no data from radiotimes but did from digiguide. Can someone check the radiotimes setup...
Replies
Views
Well... copying the tvguide.xml into a local folder (PC where the TV-Server runs) fixed the issue. Thank you very much! Didnt expect that working...:) I would suggest to add some .additional information to the xmltv-FAQ/Help/Manual, expeccially the neccessity to copy/move/rename the file from a temporary folder to the folder the...
Well... copying the tvguide.xml into a local folder (PC where the TV-Server runs) fixed the issue. Thank you very much! Didnt...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 RC MediaPortal Skin: Default Wide Windows Version: Win 7 x64 Pro CPU Type: Core Duo E6300 HDD...
Replies
Views
@wjw @lisag is using ARGUS TV, which has a completely different XMLTV importer. The advice I've given to you only applies to MediaPortal's TV Server and XMLTV Import plugin; it does not apply to ARGUS TV, which I know little or nothing about. @lisag I suggest you follow up on the ARGUS TV forum if you're still interested.
@wjw @lisag is using ARGUS TV, which has a completely different XMLTV importer. The advice I've given to you only applies to...
Radiotimes gone....really stuck for a free EPG. I'm aware of the Atlas possibility....but can't get as far as finding a key!!....:(...
Replies
Views
Hi Kev First a big thank you for this program as a new user it has defiantly made my life far easier. About a month ago I built my first HTPC using media portal teamed with your program with oztivo as the EPG source and the My TV series plugin and it does everything brilliantly and exactly how i want it. I have a few questions...
Hi Kev First a big thank you for this program as a new user it has defiantly made my life far easier. About a month ago I built...
Thanks to all who have helped test my little program. I have added a few extras that I would appreciate some feedback on: 1...
Replies
Views
Hello and welcome crawlers Which service are you using? (...Microsoft, Microsoft legacy, Schedules Direct or TitanTV) Can you zip and attach your tvguide.xml file?
Hello and welcome crawlers Which service are you using? (...Microsoft, Microsoft legacy, Schedules Direct or TitanTV) Can you zip...
TV-Server Version: 1.8 MediaPortal Version: 1.8 MediaPortal Skin: Titan Windows Version: 7 1. TV Card: Hauppauge Colussus -...
Replies
Views
Here's a copy: Next SVN will have it included ;).
Here's a copy: Next SVN will have it included ;).
I don't understand how tvguide.lst is supposed to work. Am I correct that (1) the file should list different tvguide.xml files...
Replies
Views
When you check TaskManager make sure you look at "Processes" tab not "Applications". Applications tab shows only processes having a window, WebEPG does not have a window (but WebEPG-conf does, that is why it shows in Applications tab).
When you check TaskManager make sure you look at "Processes" tab not "Applications". Applications tab shows only processes having a...
MediaPortal Version: 1.0.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: wide Blue3 Windows Version: Win XP SP3 CPU Type: Intel P4 2,6 MHz HDD: 80 Gig...
Replies
Views
I have the same problem 108 channels but 0 programs using Schedules Direct. The tvguide.xml file has data but I still get no programs and no status indication. Using MP 1
I have the same problem 108 channels but 0 programs using Schedules Direct. The tvguide.xml file has data but I still get no...
Help, EPG in WMC has stopped working for me. I'm trying to get MediaPortal to take it's place. So far so good, except I can't...
Replies
Views
This is fantastic. You have been incredibly helpful. A BIG thank you from Australia ;)
This is fantastic. You have been incredibly helpful. A BIG thank you from Australia ;)
Hi everyone, I cannot tell you how much I would appreciate someone's help. I have been trying to get XMLTV working for over 3...
Replies
Views
This rocks... it works like a charm !! Some other FTR question... if i mark a program for recording, it does not show up in MP as 'recording'. And vice-versa. Can i select a program in MP to be recorded? And all recording would be done by FTR Regards UPDATE: fixed... using the 'wrong' client.
This rocks... it works like a charm !! Some other FTR question... if i mark a program for recording, it does not show up in MP as...
I have been trying and searching for weeks now, but can't get this done. I generate a new TVguide.xml file every day...
Replies
Views
Guide contains SxxExx Guide TV Series and Episode Configuration Recording Filename Configuration to Include TV Series and Episode
Guide contains SxxExx Guide TV Series and Episode Configuration Recording Filename Configuration to Include TV Series and Episode
Here is how I setup Schedules Direct for XmlTV Plugin XMLTV mc2xml U.S. User List of sites for TV Listings and Channel Info...
Replies
Views
AW: MediaPortal TV-Server won't import tvguide.xml Dear all, I think, the thread and the authors touched various (different) reasons. To check, if you have a REAL problem is simple - if you don't have yet a valid (OWN created) tvguide.xml or guide.xml, which is created properly (by "whatever" software): 1. Activate BOTH plugins...
AW: MediaPortal TV-Server won't import tvguide.xml Dear all, I think, the thread and the authors touched various (different)...
I installed MediaPortal and the TV-Server and it all works just fine, I can watch TV and my remote works with it and everything...
Replies
Views
I'm still having issues. My XMLTV does not update. I tried changing the update interval to every 1 hour but it NEVER updates unless I run it manually. (I think this may be related to the problems below.) Clients cannot connect to the TV server. I believe this is because the server is not fully running (although it says that...
I'm still having issues. My XMLTV does not update. I tried changing the update interval to every 1 hour but it NEVER...
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 CPU Type: C2D - fill speed in later HDD: fill this in...
Replies
Views
Many thanks. This solved my problem as well! :)
Many thanks. This solved my problem as well! :)
For some reason my tvguide.xml is stuck on the phrase 'tvguide.xml already importing' and I cannot get it to import my EPG. I've...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Import .gz file in EPG (1 Viewer) DE
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/crossepg-rytec-graber-epg-for-mediaportal.113561/ edit one bat script example del rytecxmltvnordic.gz del tvguide.xml wget http://www.xmltvepg.nl/rytecxmltvnordic.gz Gzip.exe -d rytecxmltvnordic.gz rename rytecxmltvnordic tvguide.xml
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/crossepg-rytec-graber-epg-for-mediaportal.113561/ edit one bat script example del...
Hello! I don't know if this xmltv plugin is still being developed. I am using it for my EPG. But there is a problem I have a...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 mc2xlm not working? DE
i got no update with mc2xml again last night, anyone else having trouble? EDIT: just ran it again and got an update.
i got no update with mc2xml again last night, anyone else having trouble? EDIT: just ran it again and got an update.
A few days now I have no more data in my TV-guide. Is anyone else having this problem? Is something wrong with mc2xlm? Thanks...
Replies
Views
To fix this bug you need both the TVBusiness layer and the XMLTV dll from the original set of files (TVBusinessLayer got replaced) If you want a later version of MP than the current SVN you will need to check out the source and compile it yourself MediaPortalDevelopment/MediaPortalSVN - MediaPortal Manual Documentation...
To fix this bug you need both the TVBusiness layer and the XMLTV dll from the original set of files (TVBusinessLayer got replaced)...
I have created a scheduled task on my PC to wake the machine at 5am and run XMLTVGUI to grab listings. This is fine and works ok...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 US EPG using zap2xml with 2 sources (1 Viewer) DE
I wanted to share my setup and configuration for grabbing guide data using zap2xml (zap2xml). My setup includes over the air in the US, and a DirecTV STB. Since I needed two sets of guide data, I created 2 separate accounts on zap2it (TV Listings- Find Local TV Listings and Watch Full Episodes - Zap2it.com). I've created the...
I wanted to share my setup and configuration for grabbing guide data using zap2xml (zap2xml). My setup includes over the air in...
I wanted to share my setup and configuration for grabbing guide data using zap2xml (zap2xml). My setup includes over the air in...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Nz epg issues!!! DE
Hi again Andy Yes, the collector can be used to grab the logos that are used in the official guide. Tick the "use station logos" option on the output tab. Most people use other logos though to match the software that they use better. Geekzone has at least a couple of collection of logos (here and here... though I'm not sure how up...
Hi again Andy Yes, the collector can be used to grab the logos that are used in the official guide. Tick the "use station logos"...
:S I have been using FreeviewToXMLTV to get EPG info for the past 6 months with no problems until last week it just stopped...
Replies
Views
If you're having issues with pulling Dave, please open a ticket at the Schedules Direct website.
If you're having issues with pulling Dave, please open a ticket at the Schedules Direct website.
Hi, I have just switched over the Schedules Direct. Everything works fine - except that I'm not getting anything for Channel 5...
Replies
Views
OK, Atlas lives on for me, as requested by them my queries are not so wasteful, out goes grabbing 13 days worth in a go, in come 24 hour chunks. This is my new xmltv batch file, I may tweak a little if I get gaps in the guide, I tend to switch between MP TV server & Argus hence the .xml going to 2 locations echo on cd c:\xmltv_tv\...
OK, Atlas lives on for me, as requested by them my queries are not so wasteful, out goes grabbing 13 days worth in a go, in come 24...
Well, it was good while it lasted... " Hi, As part of some ongoing changes, we have noticed your Atlas application is requesting...
Replies
Views
Thank you sir. Been looking all over for this. I checked my XML file so I knew the data was there, but I had entries, such as 'Basket Ball' with no additional data. Once I enabled the Title only field, all the info (as in who was playing) was available in the guide. (y) Good thing for March Madness coming up.
Thank you sir. Been looking all over for this. I checked my XML file so I knew the data was there, but I had entries, such as...
I only managed to see title, description and obviously start/end times in MP. But in xmltv file there are all other sorts of...
Replies
Views
TVxb - the world's TV schedule grabber! lets you rip the sky.com tv guide site.
TVxb - the world's TV schedule grabber! lets you rip the sky.com tv guide site.
Above is the XML for 72 channels not included in the Radio Times XMLTV. I will try to update as often as possible.
Replies
Views
Top Bottom