xmlTV (9 Viewers)

everything related to xmlTV in here
All, So I have the programs importing now. There were two issues. One, I did not have all of the channels mapped. Second, I didn't see in the xmltv procedures that after everything else, you need to restart the TVservice. Once I did the restart, the programs imported. Now my problem is that the times seem to be off. I need to check...
All, So I have the programs importing now. There were two issues. One, I did not have all of the channels mapped. Second, I didn't...
I have used MP 1 for a while (my system doesn't seem to care for MP 2) Everything was working well until I had a crash. One issue I...
Replies
Views
Thanks. I just saw while going through the server config that i dont have the disk quota option enabled anyway. So i figured it might be ok. Cheers
Thanks. I just saw while going through the server config that i dont have the disk quota option enabled anyway. So i figured it...
So ive just realised there is a support thread for EPG and thought this may be a better place to post my issue after posting...
Replies
Views
Thank you, I have had a similar problem. By deleting not nessasary tag, I could solve my problem. It works, when you have the tag <episode-num system="xmltv_ns">4.3/6.</episode-num> first. It´s no matter, if you have further "systems" like <episode-num system="onscreen"...> or something else.
Thank you, I have had a similar problem. By deleting not nessasary tag, I could solve my problem. It works, when you have the tag...
I've changed my xmltv provider to xmltv.se, now I don't get all season and episode numbers imported from xmltv in program guide...
Replies
Views
That did the trick. Thanks so much!
That did the trick. Thanks so much!
I'm new to the mediaportal world and am trying to set up the xmltv plugin to get an EPG. I followed the instructions for...
Replies
Views
Perfect thank you. Note to anybody else here, after I updated the Webgrabplus to start pulling the metadata I noticed that the channel still wasn't updating in the EPG. Fixed this by going into the Plugins -> XMLTV and updating the Mapping (I forgot about this step!) now all working nicely. Cheers
Perfect thank you. Note to anybody else here, after I updated the Webgrabplus to start pulling the metadata I noticed that the...
Hi guys, There have been a few new channels recently on Freeview, ITVBE, ITVBE+1 and Spike. I'm using Webgrabplus but I can't...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom